This Is 25

Part 12: The End

About three weeks had gone by and I had settled into a routine. I'd wake up every morning and get a load from Michael, then go meet my trainer. If it was a day in the office, I'd go in, then back to meet my trainer before dinner. By this point the steroids and double gym sessions everyday had done their work; I looked like all the other beefy men that had become my family the past few months. After dinner Eric would give me a load. I still wasn't showing any symptoms though, and the weekly antigen tests done by Sean kept coming up negative. We had thought the blood slams and all the loads they used as lube for sure would have made quick work of me. Just as I was getting desperate though, I woke up in the middle of the night and rushed to the bathroom to vomit. The bed was drenched in sweat, and I laid on the cool tile floor shivering, yet felt my skin on fire. Michael must have heard me from the other room, because suddenly he was putting me back in bed. I spent the next several days there. I always had Michael or Eric there with me. Sean came in the morning and night to check up on me, and give me a banana bag. On the fourth day, when my fever was beginning to drop a little, Michael looked him and just said "Go for it". Sean stripped and with some of the cum lube, shoved his dick into my hole. The fever had drained my energy and all I could do was lay there and moan as he added his toxic seed to the vessel that was now my body. The three of them began using me like that for the rest of my conversion, and they allowed other guys to do the same.

After about a week I finally was almost back to normal. The antigen tests confirmed what we knew had happened; Michael and Eric had successfully converted me. Sean said all three of us would start meds right away. I was relieved at this; as much as I had wanted this part of them I also wanted to be healthy to live my new life for as long as possible. A few weeks later we went to Erics cottage in Provincetown. They arranged a couple nights for anonymous breeding parties (Eric even went to living his real life as a bottom and joined me taking loads). When we weren't doing that, we were at the beaches during the day or getting fucked in the dark under the pier at night. After we left, Eric announced that his work was done, and he would be moving to his own condo in the city. I went to sleeping in Michaels room with him permanently. At the end of the summer, he took me to have some new tattoos: on my left hip his initials and the date we had met, on my right Erics and the date I had converted. He also had me get two scorpions on either side of my hole and one on my lower back that said Cum Dump, along with a couple piercings on my taint. Later that night, as he was fucking me with some wasted troll I'd invited up, he leaned in and said "I meant what I said, you choose the new life you want and I will always love you" as his venom unleashed in my guts.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Epilogue: The New Decade

Almost ten years had passed since the first night I'd met Michael. Tonight was New Years Eve, 2029. i stood at the bar of the rooftop club I was at in Chicago, taking in the people around me. It was a nice event but I was bored and ready to go home. I wasn't even particularly horny. I was just thinking about how ten years ago my life changed so much. 

Shortly before my 26th birthday I was accepted into a program at MIT, and after two years working for my Masters, I got into Harvard Business (though I think Michael had something to do with that). After my graduation from Harvard, Michael asked me to actually marry him; saying that I had been with him longer than any other men and he wanted our life to stay the same forever. By that point I was almost 31, and he was in his mid-forties. I could tell that as much as he loved his life at this stage it was more important to feel that special connection while still living it. Who would have thought he would be more sentimental than me. Unfortunately it only lasted a couple years: he was on his morning run one day, and someone ran a red light hitting him. He died in the hospital a couple days later from a blood clot that formed during his surgery. He had left everything to me. Eric died before we were married, during one of his many trips for work he came in contact with someone who unknowingly had contracted Ebola and would trigger the worst outbreak since 2014 (the 20's were a bitch for viruses and hurricanes; New Orleans isn't on the map anymore pretty much). I wasn't sure if it was irony or just the universe with a sick sense of humor: two men with a disease that would eventually kill them dying from things completely unrelated.

I kept Michaels apartment, and used some of the money to buy a small lake house in my hometown. I spent about six months there, but alone in the world again, I applied for and took a job as a senior VP for a venture capital firm specializing in biotech in LA. Even though I had my condo there now, I still loved to travel and decided to ring in the new decade and my 35th birthday in the Windy City. I'd definitely hit up the bathhouses multiple times over the course of the next few days but tonight all I wanted was sleep.

After midnight I exited the building and started walking to my hotel. I wasn't sure what it was, but there was something in the alley across the street that caught my eye. I crossed over and saw someone huddled over on the ground. "Hey, do you need help?", I asked. A man stood up. He was a little shorter than me, blonde hair and green eyes with a mustache. If I had to guess I'd say he about 28. He had a cut underneath his eye, and was holding his side. "Yea, I'm fine. Got mugged." "You should report that to the police." "They hit me for making out with a guy. Then again when they realized I didn't have anything of value". He looked like he was on the verge of tears, not that I would blame him. "My hotel isn't far from here, why don't you come with me. Where's the other guy you were with?" He just shook his head. "Ok well lets get you indoors and some medicine on that eye; and make sure those ribs are just bruised." I put my hand out and he took it, but I could feel him recoil at my touch when he looked into my eyes. I smiled to myself a little, finally understanding what Michael saw when he first touched me all those years ago, and also seeing what lied underneath.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

Too bad the beginning was so good. OK there are some that address exactly that - not me. I find it boring, nobody is horny for so long when it should be satisfied by a machine. No, watching is nothing like how one is treated like this. Too bad again. The conclusion is good again.

do German: Schade, der Anfang war so gut. OK es gibt welche, die genau das anspricht - mich nicht. Ich finde es langweilig, so lange ist keiner geil, wenn er von einer Maschine befriedigt werden soll. Ne, auch zusehen ist nix, wie einer so behandelt wird. Schade noch mal. Der Schluß ist wieder gut.