IML 2020 First Time

This will be my first time to IML and am looking for someone to mentor me. Someone to take me shopping or at least what I should wear so that guys will know i'm a vers bttm. And that I like kink and more? I'm a chaser at times too. Few limits and with the right assistance no limits and I can be a real slut. And I love to be watched and never ask anyone about status.

_04.jpg

1abbdf0c-548f-4593-afc6-5f2571536984 (1).jpg

• Like 1

You do know it has been indefinitely postponed, don't you? If you have spent money making reservations and such, you should immediately try to get that money back. The committee will likely contact you as to what to do with your reservation money and how to deal with the host hotel.

Edited by PissPigBrooklyn
  • Upvote 1

You know...I have never been to IML and would like to one day. That said are there any specific rules or unofficial rules that would be best when talking about breeding and converting and such. I know its rude to walk up and just ask. I was just wondering.