Just say fuck it

Joekush3233

Part4

”Open wide bitch!” demanded Markus. Joey complied and opened his mouth for Markus’s piss. “I was on a E and meth bender lately, so this piss may get you pretty high along woth that booty bulb  gave you. Now swallow Daddy’s piss like a good cock slut” Joey swallowed and said “Thank you daddy” Jay texted Markus that their guest will be arriving soon. “Our guests will be arriving soon, relax for 10 minutes and then I will come get you” Joey latex back and shit his eyes, he was in a state of blissful confusion and began to feel himself getting higher, he like it. Joey began slowly feeling his no longer virgin hole and felt happy. Before he could start touching his cock, Markus came in. “It’s time to go to the dungeon slut” “Yes daddy, could you help me out of the bath? I’m really fucked up” “Ofcourse I can help you slut” And with that Markus grabbed Joey by his long hair and pulled him up out of the bath, and dragged him to the stairs. Markus then picked up the groveling fuck hole and carried him down the stairs. Joey was fucked up but seemed to be able to see a cage, a fucking bench and a sling. There were also toys and other unknown props throughout the room. Markus took Joey to the bench, put him down and told him to get on all fours. 

Joey did as he was told and as soon as he did, Markus put a blindfold on him and tied his arms and legs down to the bench. “Your gonna get so used up tonight little slut, I’m glad you showed up. Are you gonna make daddy proud tonight?” Yes daddy” said Joey. “Good, because you don’t get a break until the first round of cocks have their way with you. They’ll begin walking in soon. I’m gonna give you another load” and with that Markus lubed up his dick and slammed it all the way in Joey’s hole. Joey screamed in pain. “Take it bitch.” Markus began thrusting in and out, he began picking up pace and then Joey heard the door open and the sound of at least 10 people walking in. He heard a zipper get unzipped by his face and instinctively opened his mouth. He was now getting his ass fucked by Markus and his mouth used by a stranger. Both picked up speed and Markus flooded his ass again woth poz cum and the stranger came in his mouth. He swallowed and thanked both people. With in seconds both holes were occupied again. Joey was filled woth cock non stop for about an hour. He was down to the last 2 guy using his holes and began to sober up from the sleeping pills, the Molly’s stimulating effects must have weakened the pill’s black out. He began to panic, where was he? Why is he so high? Why is he somewhere getting fucked? Joey began to cry and tried bucking off the guy in his ass and stopped sucking the guy infront if him. Matkus came over smacked Joey’s face and said “you wanted this remember? These are the last two anyway, you already swallowed 3 loads and took 8 in your ass. May as well let these guys finish with no problem. If you continue to be combative we will gag you and still use your holes but we will also send pics and videos to your loved ones and friends. Put that cock back in your mouth, or do you want it in your ass?” Joey was silent and opened his mouth. The strangers went back to using him, unblacked out Joey began enjoying it and started working the cocks really well. They both shot loads and despite his confusion, Joey felt accomplished. Everyone but Markus and Jay left. Markus unrestrained Joey and told him he did good despite that little problem. Joey could barely move and just stayed on the bench in a daze. Markus looked at Jay “We found a good one, lets cancel round two tonight. Lets let him sleep. I have a plan to train him to act like this without the downers or E. You still have that liquid LSD?”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

7 minutes ago, NastyRigPig said:

If you’ve ever been so lucky TTFN, restrained in a sling and a .2-.25 slam in each arm.  Trust me, your eyeballs will shake, your ears ring, and a huge cock slamming in your hole.  I instantly came and it just kept going on.  

Hell Yes, I want it!!!!!!

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I need a daddy to treat me like this... be even better if daddy had just slammed me before he did this also ... and tape everything

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/12/2020 at 3:53 AM, NastyRigPig said:

If you’ve ever been so lucky TTFN, restrained in a sling and a .2-.25 slam in each arm.  Trust me, your eyeballs will shake, your ears ring, and a huge cock slamming in your hole.  I instantly came and it just kept going on.  

Not only would I love it, but I'd love you to be the one to admin.