Quarantine Diary

Artiste Redux

The comment from the night before really bugged me.  Tim wasn't my boyfriend and the only times I'd met up with him after he converted was to fuck other guys.  I wasn't sure why Carlos' comment grated on me so much, other than it was so far from reality.    I grabbed my phone and cruised some of the apps.  One nearby guy looked familiar and once I opened his profile up I remembered him.  I hadn't seen him online in a while so I sent off a message.  "Long time no see. Are u gettin fucked every 2 or 3 months now? ;)"

It took a couple minutes but I got a reply from the artist in the building next door "lol not that bad but close."  

I wondered how far the messages would go.  "if ur on then u must be ready 4 ur next one."

"unlike most of these guys I come on here to meet not jerk off" he replied right away.

My cock twitched and started to grow.  I typed back "ikr most r just window shopping.  u want a repeat or u just do guys once?"

"repeats r good   u lookin now?" was the artist's reply.

"yah, meet u at the back door again in 10?" I tapped out.

His condo looked the same, not much furniture and pizza boxes littering the kitchen counter.  Once in the living room, I pushed him against the wall and gave him a rough, hard kiss.  My hand moved from his chest up to his neck and I wrapped my hand around it, covering his pronounced Adam's apple.  I could feel the blood pumping up to his head and squeezed a little harder.  His tongue tried to fight back but his arms reached around me, holding me gently.  I kept up the kissing and choking for almost 5 minutes more before I let up.

I backed away and walked into his living room, taking a quick glance around.  There were more half finished paintings this time and even a couple completed works on the wall.   I reached down and grabbed the small bong from the table and checked it out.   "Mmm, freshly loaded.  You're a good host" I said, reaching for the lighter.  He came closer as I flicked the lighter and took a long hit.  I passed it over to him and he did the same.   We each took another pair of hits and the weed was spent.   It was good stuff too and the rush was feeling damn fine.  He reloaded it and we each took another hit before he set it back on the table.

"Ready to get fucked?" I asked as I stared into his glassy eyes.  He nodded and turned, stumbling slightly.  I caught his shoulder and pushed him toward the wall of windows.  "Strip and bend over on to the window ledge" I said and watched him immediately drop his shorts and pull his wife beater over his head.  He spread his legs, bent from his waist and rested his hands on the window ledge looking out to the building across the street.   By this time my sandals were off and my sweats were on the floor next to my tee.  My cock was rock hard and eager to feel his chute wrapped around it again.   I gave a few spits on his hole and fingered them in quickly.

"All the way" he said, before adding "Wreck it good... like last time."

I chuckled to myself and then shoved in until my balls slapped his own.  He growled as my cock speared in deep and I felt his body shake a few moments.   I waited a couple seconds before I withdrew almost completely and then slammed in again.

"Fuck yeah!" he yelled out from his gritted teeth.

My hips started to roll, plowing in and out.  Each stroke was firm, ending with a slap as our bodies met.  After a few minutes I moved my hands to his shoulders and began to pound a little harder.   Looking over his shoulder I spotted a guy across the street, standing at his window and rubbing his crotch while staring back at us.  When he backed away, I was a little disappointed. I always liked having an audience watch me fuck.  He came back a minute later and it looked like he had some small binoculars and seemed to be naked this time.  I started to pump faster until I drove in deep and ground my hips on the artist's ass.   I pulled all the way out and checked out the gaping hole before ramming back in and pounding his hole some more.

The guy across the street was stroking his cock furiously as he watched us fuck.   Several minutes later I could feel my balls start to churn and my motions became more frantic.  The guy across the street gave a few more strokes and I'm pretty sure he shot all over the window.   I needed a little more time but I too was unloading my toxic load deep inside the skinny artist's guts a couple minutes later.

"Breed my fuckin' hole" he yelled out as my cock pulsed deep inside him.  It was a good six or seven heavy shots that painted his tortured chute with my viral cream.   I looked up and our voyeur was gone.   I laid down on the floor and pulled him with me.  We stayed there about ten minutes chatting before he crawled over and grabbed the bong and lighter.   I sat up and we finished off the bowl with a couple small hits each.  We chatted a little about nothing, our hazy minds not able to keep a real conversation going.  He got a wicked smile on his face and pushed me flat on to the floor.  He gave my cock a few strokes with one hand and played with my nips with the other, bringing my dick back to life and fully hard.

The artist straddled me and guided my cock to his cum filled hole.  He pushed down and I felt my cock breach the entrance.   With the head back inside and his hole stretched around my shaft, he took a big breath and dropped his body down.  He looked down at me and pulled up a few inches and dropped down again, getting the rest of my cock into his hole.  I felt his muscles spasm around me.  I knew he must be in a little pain but it didn't seem to deter him since he began riding my cock almost immediately.   

I was surprised at his stamina since he didn't have a lot of muscle anywhere on his body.  He fucked himself on my cock with determination.  Several minutes later, I reached up and grabbed on to his arms before I sat up, rolling him backward on to the rug.   My hands moved to his legs and folded them back.  He looked really sexy with his hands holding his legs wide, waiting for my hips to start thrusting into his hungry hole.  It felt just as good as last time with him taking whatever I gave and my cock churning the earlier load inside him.

We kept going for almost ten minutes until I slammed in and felt my cock erupt, spewing ropes of hot cum deep into his guts.  I growled as the last few spurts shot out and he looked back at me with a big grin.  I saw his chest and face covered in his cum and his hands still holding his feet.  We stood there motionless for a minute with my cock planted fully in him.  As we stared at each other he asked "How long you been poz?"

I froze, unprepared for that question right then.  He'd never mentioned status in any of our messages or when we met last time. "Five years or so, I guess.  Why?" I replied.

"Well, you pozzed me up the last time we fucked.  You must have a real high viral count if you did it with one fuck" he said calmly.

I was speechless for a moment.  He obviously knew it was me since he hasn't been getting fucked much so it was easy for him to pin it on me.   I couldn't deflect it to one of his other hookups like I'd done a few times in the past, but I tried.  "Uh... you sure you didn't fuck with anyone else?" I asked.

"My dildo Thick Rick is the only thing that's been in my ass for a month before and a few weeks after we fucked" he replied. 

"You don't seem too pissed.  You ok with it?" was my lame response.

"Hell, yeah.  I knew it would happen eventually.  That's one of the reasons I moved to the city.  I wanted to get a lot more poz dicks in me to boost my chances.  I just didn't count on covid killing my sex life" he replied in the same calm voice.

"You asked for a rough fuck so that's what I gave you.  It makes it easier for the bug to get you that way" I said, my cock still in his hole and not getting any softer.

"All the guys that fucked me since I moved here and before the pandemic were on prep or undetectable so I wasn't expecting it.  Even the guys that listed their status as 'poz' were on meds.  But... after you and I fucked, I felt guilty so it was just me and my toys so I didn't get covid.  Then, a friend from back home visited me three weeks after we fucked last time.  He saw some rashes on my back and started asking questions.  Then he woke me up in the middle of the night and I was covered in sweat.  Normally I sleep through the night into mid-morning so I never really thought much about it" he said.

I chuckled and thrust my hips, plowing deep inside him.  "He didn't freak out?" I asked.

The artist looked at me and smiled.  "Nope.  He's on prep and he thought it was cool fucking his first real poz guy" he replied.

"Do you know for sure?  A rash and night sweats isn't a confirmation, just a good indication" I said, feeling my cock start to throb.

"Yeah, I finally got tested and they gave me my results yesterday.  Poz and pretty healthy according to the clinic.  You've gone 5 years without meds?" he asked.

I pulled my cock out, leaving just the sheathed head on his hole.  "It was two years before I had to go on meds.   I ran out just as the lockdown hit and my doc couldn't refill my prescription" I said, pulling back the foreskin and watching more precum drip onto his hole.

"You must have bounced back pretty quick to do me with that one fuck" he said, clamping his hole around my shaft.

"300k about the time we fucked" I replied, forcing my way deep into him before starting on my next round.

He wrapped his legs around me pulling me deeper with each thrust.  "Hmm.  About half of what I'm at right now" he said proudly.

I grinned at him, drilling in harder for a minute until I grunted out "We gotta find you a few guys to breed.  With it that high you need to share."    

He looked back at me curiously and said "I haven't topped in years.  I'm a bottom."

My hips moved back until just the tip was inside. "Once you feel your raw cock inside an unprotected neg guy, you'll want to fuck a lot more" I replied before slamming in again and shooting off a couple more ropes of poz cum.

"Oh god my ass feels so good and used right now.  I love feeling that burn" he answered back, but I could tell he wanted to say something more.   Finally he said quietly "Then I'm just gonna have to find a bottom that really turns me on."

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The Workout

I laid in bed after the alarm went off and thought about the past few months.  My original "one fuck should hold me for a few weeks" lasted one fuck.  As the virus got more prevalent in my blood the more I needed to fuck.  Most of the guys knew my status and some others seemed to actively avoid the topic so I never pushed it.  I could tell by their comments whether they were worried about catching something other than Covid and most weren't.  

I grabbed my phone and looked at the text messages I had.  A couple were from people at work, one from my brother and one from Tim.

"Dad got his first confirmed victim since he stopped his meds.  He's like a kid at xmas" was his message.

"Sweet.  How about u?" I replied.  While I saw him fuck Dragonboy and his cousin, I didn't know how active he had been since he converted and whether he was spreading my bug.  I caught up on emails and news and got out of bed.   I decided that I wasn't going to shower for a few days and get a nice scent brewing on my body.   I'd only shower if I had a hookup that didn't want some smells to go with it.   Work kept me busy most of the day and I looked up and it was after 2pm and I hadn't had lunch yet.  Sitting down on the couch I noshed on my sandwich.  I felt a pull from my laptop and while I wasn't planning on cruising online, I quickly found myself browsing.

I had a few messages from guys which I read through pretty quickly.  The three day old faceless profile with a one word description of "horny" didn't even warrant a reply.  A couple more were from guys that just didn't appeal to me and I sent off "No thanks" messages.  One was from a guy that I'd chatted to for over a year and we never could hookup.  The other two I replied to and had just hit send on the second one when my phone buzzed.

"thx for hooking my cousin up with the runner.  He's done him 2 more times so far" came the message from Dragonboy.   A smile came over my face, knowing I had done the right thing forwarding on Allcum4me2's contact info.  My job was complete and it was now the cousin's turn to make sure there was at least one more guy in the club. It did surprise me how eager he was and I wondered why.  Was it the right guy I picked out or did he just need to go out and infect any guy he could.  I also wondered if Dragonboy was really still neg and how many more loads it would take to convert him. I'd long since blown past my "3's the limit" with him and really wanted to make sure he never shot another neg load.  Not that it would matter, since he was a total bottom.  

The browser on the laptop flashed the window, indicating another message had come in.  As usual, I took a look at the profile before reading the message.    Normally, I'm not interested in guys more than five years older than me and this guy was eleven.  And that was if he used his real age.   The pics, though, were pretty good.  At first I thought they might be 10 or more years old, except that one was of him next to a statue downtown that I knew had been put up a year ago.   

He (sigmabtm79) looked like a white version of me - the same height, the same build, similar chest hair with a nice trail that led to a fat uncut cock like mine, his head was shaved with a trimmed beard.   There were a few differences aside from the shade of our skin.   He had a few piercings (a septum ring and both ears) and a couple star tattoos - one on each forearm.  Oh, and he was neg and a versatile bottom.

"Hi.  I like your profile.   I think I've seen you at a few places, Steam and working out at Warehouse 32 Fitness" his message read.  After thinking about it a few minutes, I really hadn't remembered seeing him at either the bathhouse or gym.

"Hey, thanks.  I like yours too.  Haven't hit either place since lockdown.  I miss em" I replied.

"Me too.  At least my building's gym reopened a month ago" he sent back right away.

"I wish.  All mine has is a sauna.  Used it a few times n got sweaty without the steam ;)" I countered.

"Lucky guy(s).  You could come over some time and use the gym here and get sweaty" he responded.

Grinning, I typed out "I might have to.  Running stairs, crunches and push-ups isn't doing it for me.  I like having something to look at to keep my mind exercised along with my muscles." 

"Let me know when.  It's always deserted, but there's a 6 person limit and I have to sign up" he replied.

I thought about it and realized I would be stupid to not take him up on the offer.  At the least I'd get a free gym to workout in and maybe even a new fuckbuddy.  I replied "Sure.  How about tonight?  Any time after 6:30."

I didn't get a reply for the next five minutes and I figured I'd lost him.  I did another lap around the sites and didn't see anything interesting.  I was about to close my laptop and go back to work when I got a message from him.   "7PM.  1hr max, sorry" he replied.    A few more messages and I knew where to meet sigmabtm.  

He was waiting for me on the sidewalk as I arrived a few minutes early.  He was wearing sweatpants and a zip-up nylon jacket covering up his body, a mask that covered most of his face and a baseball cap.  Still, I knew it was him from the size and shape and the lack of anyone else standing around.  I followed him inside his building and into the elevator which we took up to the fourth floor.  He swiped a badge and we walked into a nicely laid out gym area.   It was probably a tenth of the size of my regular gym, but it had most of the amenities.   There was a twenty-something woman doing some yoga in the corner and us.   Sigmabtm took me into a small locker room and I took off my sweatpants and long sleeve t-shirt and put them into the small gym bag I had brought over.   He took off his sweats and jacket, revealing some compression shorts and a low cut tank top that showed a lot of skin and his trimmed fur. He pulled his mask off and smiled back at me. He looked good, maybe even better than the pics I saw on his profile.

Once back in the gym area we did a few stretches and then started out slow.  Slow didn't seem to last too long and when I watched the woman leave, sigmabtm increased the rate of our workout.  First there were some bench presses and then we worked on some obliques.  We chatted a bit and I found out he played baseball in college and used to be a personal trainer but gave it up for a boring job at a bank for a bigger and more steady income.  

A few minutes later, he pulled his tank top off to reveal his nicely muscled body.  While he didn't have perfect washboard abs, they were damn close and I hoped my body looked that good in ten years.  I took my sleeveless tee off too and he grinned as he walked over to the treadmills.  As he passed, he pinched my left nip which helped fill the pouch of my jockstrap.  We started to jog on the inclined treadmill and soon settled in to a nice pace.

Sigmabtm looked over as we jogged and I could tell he wanted to say something but kept stopping himself from speaking.   Finally, he said "So, is it true that the guys that have 'ask me' on their profiles are all poz?"

It was hard to keep my stride and I almost tripped before I recovered and looked over at him quickly.  "I doubt all are.  Some probably never get tested, some like to keep things private and I'm sure some are poz, both undetectable and toxic.  Why?" I asked back slightly flustered.

"Just asking. Your profile says 'ask me' when it didn't used to... and I heard some comments from guys at the bathhouse who said you're poz" he replied with a sly grin.  Obviously he knew something about my status and even some of my history but still wanted to meet, so he must not be bothered by it.     

"Someone has been checking me out for a while" I replied, getting back to my normal stride.  I looked around and we were still the only people in the gym. I even increased the incline a little before adding "I was undetectable, as you saw on my profile.  I changed my them when I ran out of meds and the doctor couldn't refill the 'script.  I didn't really know what my status was so it seemed the right thing to do."

"Poz, either way.  Right?  Unless you found the cure" he replied with a laugh.  We kept jogging for a few more minutes and then he said "You never changed it back, so I assume you aren't back on meds, yet.  Or do you just like to make guys guess?"

I'd never had this kind of frank discussion of my recent history before.  I had told guys it, but that was right before I was about to fuck them.  This was like two guys chatting about the football season as they worked out.   I wasn't even sure what answer he wanted to hear - undetectable so that we could fuck like rabbits and he wouldn't get infected, or toxic because he wanted to take a charged load.   "It took a while to finally get tested and get the new prescription.  Some riots and this covid thing kinda slowed things down" I replied.

I almost saw a hint of sadness before he asked "Ah, so you're back on meds?" 

I laughed to myself, finding myself in the exact same situation as before.  Did he prefer me to be toxic or undetectable.   Or maybe even unknown and waiting for my next test to find out if I still was viral.   "I got em, I just haven't started taking them yet" I replied as I slowed my pace back down to a walk and then hopped off the treadmill.  He looked over at me and slowed down as well.  He seemed unsure how to keep the conversation going.  I'd answered the question with the same clinical attitude that the rest of our talk had.  sigmabtm got off the treadmill and stood facing me.

"I assume that you've been keeping to yourself during this whole time.  I mean, with covid and your immune system, it wouldn't be good for you to be... uh... active" he said, staring back at me.   

"Not as much as I should have.  But guys have needs, right?  As long as you're careful a few hookups can keep you sane, as far as I'm concerned" I replied, with an sly grin.

His eyes got bigger and his jaw dropped a bit.  He stared at my near naked body, watching the sweat drip down my face and chest, the bulge in my shorts and my glistening, muscled legs.   He looked back at my face and asked "You played safe?"

"You've seen my profile.  I never do.  And I never pull out.  Why waste a good load?"  I said back to him, calmly.

"Shit" he said quietly before looking up at the clock.   "Uh we only have a few minutes...  They're kind of strict on limiting people to one hour, even if no one is scheduled or waiting. Anything you want to work on before we have to go?   " he said, apologetically.

I muttered quietly "Your ass" before saying "Let's just finish up with a few presses.   I need to build my arms back up.  Spot me?"   We went over and I added another ten pounds on the barbell and took my place on the bench.  sigmabtm stood there in position and I looked at the pronounced bulge in his shorts as I started my reps.   I made it to twenty and then set the bar back on the stand.  We swapped spots and I was spotting him.   I saw him lick his lips as he looked up at my crotch before lifting the bar and starting his reps. "You fucked with other poz guys?" he asked as he paused his lift.  I replied "Not really."  He seemed distracted as he put the bar back after only 14 pumps.

"Uh, we gotta get out of here.  I don't want to lose my gym privs and they're really being hard asses" sigmabtm said.  We headed back to the locker room and once inside he said  "Can't use the showers here, but you can rinse off at my place if you want."

"Sure, sounds good" I replied, putting my sleeveless tee and sweatpants back on.  I followed him out of the gym and up to his condo.  When the door clicked shut, sigmabtm turned and pushed me against the wall and planted his lips on mine.  It was an intense, but short, kiss.  "God you're a fucking stud" he growled out before leading me inside the condo.  Now, it was time for me to take charge.   We got into the living room and I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.   Slowly, I pushed him to the couch and grabbed his shorts with my free hand and tugged them down.  It took a little work, but once past his hips, they rolled down.  Another tug and they cleared his muscular thighs and were at his feet.

Leaning in close, I wrapped my arm around his waist and found his cock pointing straight out.  I whispered into his ear "You know I'm poz, you know I'm toxic, you know I only fuck raw.  You want this, don't you?"   It only took a second, but he whimpered out "Yes, sir"  He moaned as my other hand felt over his firm ass.   I sucked on his earlobe, flicking my tongue over the stud before pulling back and letting it pop past my lips.  "Are you on prep?" I asked in a whisper, keeping our conversation low.  It's not like anyone else was there in the condo to hear and the windows were closed.

He slowly shook his head 'no' before adding "I stopped last year."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

The Workout, Part 2

"You're a little old to be chasing.  Most guys do that when they're young and foolish" I replied.

"I... I'm not really chasing.  I just want to be less paranoid about it" sigmabtm said.

I let his words sink in to both of us before I said "I got a good record, so if you're not ready I won't fuck you."  The words astounded me and I wondered how they came out of my mouth.  

It didn't take long for him to respond, saying "If someone is going to do it, I want it from a guy like you."  I pulled his tank over his head and then pushed down and forward on both of his shoulders.  He knelt on the cushions and braced his hands on the back of the couch, like I'm sure he had done hundreds of times before.  My body followed him down and I was on the floor on my knees as I looked at his ass.   It was covered in the same fur as his legs and was firm from the daily workouts.    I pried his ass cheeks apart and after gazing at my target for a moment, pushed my face in.  There was no gasp of surprise nor a quick yelp.  This was an ass that had been rimmed for decades.  A seasoned pro at feeling tongues, fingers, dicks and maybe a fist or two use it for both person's pleasure.

One thing I enjoy is tasting and breathing in the scent of a new guy and our workout had provided a lot of scent to take in.   My tongue got to savor the salty taste of his sweat and his own unique pheromone smell.  Sigmabtm's hole relaxed as my tongue explored and then gave a quick squeeze when it poked inside.  He seemed eager to be penetrated and the more I rimmed him the more I wanted my cock to feel him wrapped around it.  I feasted for almost fifteen minutes when my need to fuck started to take over.   My tongue lapped up out of the crevice and along his spine until my cock was now riding the crack between each butt cheek.  The shaft slid up until my balls hit his ass and then I dragged it back down.

"One last chance to change your mind or the next thing you feel is my toxic cock entering you" I said softly.

"Fuck me" was all he said.

The spit I'd left inside his hole was not nearly enough lube and we both knew it.  His ass cheeks pulled back my foreskin and seconds later my head was resting on his outer ring.   I could feel it wink and after a few cycles I pushed in as he relaxed.   Once past the muscle, I stopped.   He let out a moan, showing me just how much he needed this.  I kissed the back of his neck and then gave a firm thrust, plowing almost half of my cock inside him.

"FUCK!   Slow... slow... slow" he said.  Most guys that I'd fucked like this just powered through, but sigmabtm wanted a more gentle fuck.   He wasn't like most other guys and my gut instinct told me that he'd be a great fuck if I just followed his desires.   I withdrew and added another gob of spit to my cock.  My hips started to roll working my shaft in deeper with each stroke.   The combination of the extra spit, my precum and his experienced hole soon got my balls to bounce off his ass.   It may have taken a few extra minutes, but he felt damn good wrapped around my fuckstick.   

My thighs started to burn from the crouching position that I was in, drilling him with long firm strokes.   I leaned forward, placing my chest on his back and fucked several more minutes before I then moved back so I was more upright.   I gave a harder shove, driving from head to base in one long stroke and stood there before pulling all the way out.   His groan told me that I was at the limit of how hard he wanted me to plow him.   We had been fucking like this for almost a half hour and I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand in that position.   Rolling him over on to his back, I adjusted him so his ass was hanging over the edge of the leather sofa.  He surprised me with his flexibility and had his legs pulled back on either side of his body.

The height was perfect and with me back on my knees, I easily slid back into his velvety hole.  I stared back into his eyes and could see the lust in them.  My strokes started out short and soon I was back to full thrusts.   Sigmabtm reached up and started to play with each of my nipples.  First with the left, with flicks and pinches and then he moved over to the right.   This was a universal sign I had seen from bottoms my whole sex life.  They wanted to feel the top's orgasm, flooding their vulnerable body with a potentially deadly load of cum.   I fucked faster and faster until he said those magical words "Breed me."

I planted my cock as deep as I could and I felt it throb with each shot of cum.  We stared into each other's eyes, knowing I was delivering a life altering load deep inside him.   I hadn't said anything during our fuck and he had only muttered a few brief phrases.  All of our communication was done via gestures or facial expressions.   My cock stopped pulsing and stood planted in his hole, holding in all of my viral sperm.  After we both came down from our high and our breathing was back to normal, I slowly pulled my cock out.  Surprisingly, not much cum came out of his gaping hole.   I had planted that load deep.

Sigmabtm let go of his legs and I watched as he rolled forward until we were face to face.   He gave me a deep kiss that lasted for a few minutes.  He pushed me backward and then pulled me to my feet as he stood.   He led me over to the bedroom I saw as I had walked in and we laid down.  I spooned behind him and he held my hand tightly.  Both of us were drained from our double workout and we fell asleep quickly.

It was almost midnight when I woke and felt his body against mine.  My chest was firmly against his back and my rigid cock was cradled by his muscled ass cheeks.   I began to roll my hips, humping him until I felt him start to stir.   He was wide awake the instant I forced my cock back into his tight hole.   sigmabtm let out a loud whimper as I pushed slowly inside him.   His hole was a little slick from the earlier load but not much

"Yeah, you need a thick poz dick in you" I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck that feels so good.  Keep fuckin' me" he replied.

"Oh, I ain't stoppin until I dump some more of my charged seed in that neg cunt" I told him, getting another loud whimper and a quick dick squeeze out of him.    I pumped him like that, on his side, for several minutes until I slid in all the way and then rolled him on his stomach.    "Come on, tell me what you want" I goaded him as my cock started to drive in and out of his hole.

"Fuck me with that big poz cock" he said as I churned up what was left of the load from earlier.  It felt so good, coating my cock with each thrust.   "Give me all of your dick...  I need to feel it throb deep inside my cunt" he gasped and soon I was pulling out and sliding back in, making him feel every inch of my cock digging into his hole.

"Mmmhmmm...  not just a poz dick...  a toxic dick" I growled in his ear.  He replied "Oh fuck...  It feels so good though" and I let out a sinister laugh.  I kept long dicking him for a few more minutes.   I knew his cock was rock hard and trapped between his body and the bed.  My hands held him down as my cock relentlessly plowed into him.  I knew from earlier that he didn't like hard fucks, so I was going to fuck until he begged me to breed him.   "I'm gonna knock this pussy up" I growled out.

My legs spread wider until they were on either side of his hips and gave me better leverage.  The thrusts slowed but got a little harder.   I played around with the strength, finding the point right below where he started to protest.  A little froth from the earlier load circled around my cock and was being replaced by my constantly leaking cock.   That cum had done it's job and was soon to be replaced with some fresh virus laden semen.   I drove in, blasting past his inner ring and forcing a painful grunt from his mouth.   My hips ground against his ass before I returned plowing his cunt.

When I drilled deep another time, I'd found his breaking point.   "Oh fuck... please...  I can't take much more" he cried out.

"I told you before, I don't pull out until after I've shot my load.  You know what's gonna happen if I keep breeding this hole" I told him coldly.  I'm sure he knew but he was just too scared to admit it.  He whimpered again without saying it verbally.   I wanted to hear him tell me he wanted my charged seed.  "It might take 1 load... or two... or ten... or fifty.  Everyone is different.   The last guy's number was one and I've already given you that.  Ready for number two?" I said breathlessly as I started to fuck faster.   They were short, fast strokes and I could feel the friction warm up my thickening cock.

"Oh god... no...  I... I don't want to get pozzed...  Please! Don't breed me.  Pull out!" he gasped.  His body was telling me something different though.  I could feel his hole flex around my shaft, trying to coax my charged load from my balls.

"Nope... not happening" I replied as my body got frantic as the impending orgasm built up. His hole gave a few hard squeezes and that spurred me on.  I fell on to his back and then let the floodgates open.   Pulses from my cock shot glob after glob of my sperm into his guts, each with my own primal grunt.   He whimpered loudly as my cum filled up his fuck chute knowing that my virus was getting a second chance at claiming him.   "Yeah... that's a good daddy.  Take my buggy load and let it soak in and become part of you.  The new you" I growled in his ear.  I had never referred to an older guy that I fucked as a daddy, but it seemed right at that moment. 

His whimpers turned to moans and I felt his ass milk out a few more spurts while he shot his own load into the sheets.  I chuckled and told him "See, getting poz bred turned you the fuck on, didn't it?"   Both of us were covered in sweat and since we hadn't showered after our workout, we both had a glorious smell of sweat and cum wafting off our bodies.  I rolled us back on our sides, my softening cock still inside his hole and we were back asleep a few minutes later.

He was the one that woke first and as he pulled away from me, I opened my eyes.   He was scampering out of the bedroom and I followed him.   He was walking toward the toilet and as he lifted the seat I said "No.  Shower."   He gave me a confused look and opened the door to the shower and stepped in.    I was right behind and stood in front of him in the center, grabbing my hard shaft and aimed it toward him.   It was really stiff and a fountain of dark yellow morning piss started to shoot out, splashing over his tight abs.  "Oh fuck!" he yelled out and his softer cock started to spray his own stream of golden piss.   He hit my foot and soon started to aim higher.   I saw a wicked grin on his face as his stream started coating my balls.

We both marked each other with our urine and when our streams both died down, he reached over and turned the shower on.   We both basked in the warm water, but my cock was not getting any softer.   I turned him to the wall, raising his hands up on either side of my head and once again pressed against his back.    "Oh fuck" he cried out as I pushed my cock between his ass cheeks.

"It would be a shame to waste this" I whispered over the rain from the shower head.  He was tight once again, but with a little spurt of piss I slipped inside.   He whimpered once again, but didn't object to my bare cock inside his unprotected hole.   My hips rolled and I plowed deeper into his hole.  He let out a painful groan and I realized that my midnight load was now absorbed into his soft hole.   I tried to push out a little more piss but that didn't seem to work.   A few more strokes, though, and my lube machine was leaking once again inside him.   

Holding his hands against the wall and my chin on his shoulder, next to his head, my hips did most of the work.   Starting slow, I built up speed and then slowed down again.   I did this a few more times until my balls signaled that it was time to add another charged load to his hole.   My cock started to unload as I was thrusting in, spraying my toxic spunk from just inside his outer ring all the way in until I was balls deep.  Twitch after twitch from my cock signaled my balls were emptying all of their infected cream inside him.   Just like the first fuck the night before, nothing was really said between us as I fucked and bred him again.  

I stayed planted in him for a minute after the last spurt and then slowly pulled out.    We showered and playfully washed each other off, but I left him dripping my hot seed.   After we dried off, I found my gym bag and dug out a clean pair of shorts and a tee.   I put my sweats back on and then pulled my long sleeved tee over my head before grabbing my bag.  He was standing there naked watching me, not saying a word.  When I got to his front door, I said "That was a good workout.  Let me know when we can do it again.  Maybe Wednesday night?"  He looked a little shocked and mumbled out "Uh... yeah. I'll see." 

The door shut behind me and I hurried back to my condo, getting in with just enough time to throw on a company polo shirt and sign in for the video conference.   I'd be good as long as I didn't stand up and show off my sweatpants.   About 45 minutes in and I heard my personal laptop chirp.   I looked and there was a message from sigmabtm.  "Booked Wed 7pm."

• Like 20
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Three Variations on a Theme

My Wednesday evening workout was a lot shorter and I only left one gift in sigmabtm's ass.  It was another slow, gentle fuck that centered more on long, deep strokes.  Most of the time he was on his back in the center of his living room staring at me while my cock plowed him for almost forty-five minutes.  As I got close I started telling him how good his neg hole felt and how close I was to breeding him again.  He never gave me the phrase I was looking for, but he came close by begging me to shoot my load deep inside.   I left after the fuck and didn't even shower at his place since I didn't want to tempt myself.   I had another appointment at Carlos' the next night and I wanted to make sure I had a full load to share with Juan.

Sigmabtm and I had decided to workout together on Mondays and Wednesdays and I was all ready for Thursday's meeting with Carlos.  Tim and I arrived a little early and Carlos made us wait on the sidewalk until  eight o'clock exactly.   Once inside, we stripped as usual and went down to the basement, following Carlos.  Juan was waiting there for us again, laid back in a sling hanging from the ceiling joists.  His feet were in stirrups and his hands were cuffed to the chains above his head.   His pitiful, soft cock still was in it's cage hanging above his inviting hole.   A rag was stuffed into his mouth and part of it covered his nose.  I saw several deep scratches across his chest and there were a pair of little suction suckers, one on each of his nips.

As I got closer, there was a strong smell of poppers and when I got near his head I could tell the rag was soaked in them.   Juan's eyes told me he was on a popper high and yet I could still see fear in them.  I wished I could see how easily Juan got into these positions before we arrived.  Was it willingly or did he put up a fight?  I guess I could ask the same of Tim, except from what I saw, Tim put up the fight after the sex had begun.   

Juan turned his head as I came close and I rubbed the wet tip of my quickly hardening cock on his lips.   A light slap on his cheek and he opened his mouth, letting a few inches of my shaft in.  The position didn't make it easy for me to fuck his mouth and Juan was having trouble opening his jaw wide enough and was scraping his teeth on my shaft.  I didn't mind, as long as he didn't bite down, and I was ready to rip his jaw open if that happened.   I held his head and rocked my hips, eventually getting four inches into his mouth.  My cock was scraped, but also covered in his spit, which I didn't consider a bad thing.

Tim was on his back on the other side of the bed, with Carlos between his legs.  Carlos had skipped picking up any toys this time and was going right for the fuck, but he was positioned to watch my every move.   Once I felt a sting on my cock, I pulled out of Juan's mouth and moved to the other end of the sling.   I crouched down and spit a couple times on his exposed hole before jamming two fingers in to work the spit in deeper.   I twisted them around making sure that the ring was lubed, but also curled my fingers to let my fingernails dig in and get his chute more receptive to my bug.

Juan groaned behind the gag, so I'm sure through the popper filled haze he felt it.  Standing up, I pulled my fingers out and lined my cock up with his hole.  I held on to his legs and gave a hard shove.  His muffled scream echoed around the room but I held him tight, with my cock buried to the base inside his chute.   I pushed him away a few inches and then pulled him back fast.  Another groan and maybe another small tear or two.  I bucked him off with my hips and got him swinging back and forth, fucking himself on my shaft. 

Occasionally, I'd slam in hard and watch him swing away, my cock completely out of his open hole.  I'd done this enough times before to know I had to stay still and line myself up or both of us would be hurting when my cock missed his hole.  We'd been going like this for at least twenty minutes when I slowed him down to a stop, my cock still embedded inside Juan's hole.   He looked back at me, worried at what I was going to do next.  I reached forward and grabbed each of the suction cups on his nipples and yanked them off.  His eyes bugged out and he writhed on the sling, trying to scream around the rag the was stuffed in his mouth.  My thumbs rubbed over the sensitive nubs, keeping him squirming while I continued for another minute.  I gave each nipple a pinch and then licked the suction cups before placing them back over his nipples.

I found the popper bottle on the floor next to one of the bed's legs.  Unscrewing the cap, I re-dosed the rag and then unclipped the carabiners that locked Juan's leather cuffs to the chain.    I got him rolled and bent over the leather seat on the sling and then re-clipped the cuffs to the chain.  I heard a growl come from Carlos and Tim, but figured it was just Carlos getting close.  My hand grabbed a fistful of Juan's hair and I lifted his head to make sure the rag was covering his nose and flooding his head with some fresh poppers.   My re-entry into Juan's wrecked hole was just as hard as my first that evening.  The new position gave me new parts of Juan's colon to hit.   And hit them I did.   Jabbing at different angles and stabbing in hard, I made sure that he was going to feel this fuck until next week.  Even through his popper fogged mind, he moaned and groaned.

Carlos and I seemed to be waiting to see who would shoot first.  He would drill Collegeboy and then slow down to see my response.  It was a cat and mouse game and eventually I won.   Carlos screamed out "FUCK!" as he pumped a nice hot load of safe cum into Tim.  The grin on my face was short lived since I didn't last more than a minute longer.  Once Juan was able to say "Poz... me... SIR" that was it.   I'm not sure if he realized how his reluctance to say the words helped me win or if he did it intentionally to piss off Carlos.  It didn't matter.  I won our little game and bred him once more full of diseased spunk.

It was just after nine when we left, both of us walking slowly but for different reasons.  My cock was chafing against my trunks and it felt raw from the scrapes that Juan had left and from a good, hard fuck.  Collegeboy was trying to keep the large load that Carlos had planted inside him but about halfway back to our building I heard him say "Ah fuck!  It's running down my leg."

My cock was still a little sore, so I found something to occupy myself Friday night.  A bottle of vodka and a fresh bag of weed did the job nicely.  There was something on TV but I have no fucking clue what it was.  My mind was messed up and couldn't concentrate on anything if my life depended on it.  Saturday I slept in and got a few things done around the house but later in the evening, my balls reminded me that they were full and needed someone to fill.  I laid out on the couch in just a pair of loose shorts with my phone in my hand.  "I wonder who's close tonight?" I asked myself.

The names sometimes change, but you can tell from the text if its the same guys you've seen for months.   Something in the back of my head kept telling me to try something different.  It had worked out pretty well with the gym guy, so I didn't really rule anyone out right away.  I still had some requirements - meet at their place, they had to be a bareback bottom and not care about my status were the primary ones.  My own profile even proudly proclaimed that I was poz, not askme or undetectable.   A few quickly lost interest, but soon I was messaging a couple guys.  One was in his early sixties with a shaved head like mine, but a bushy mustache and a lot of well weathered ink.  He was a Harley guy and said he was bi, but kept his play time with guys on the DL.  

Another was a chubby hispanic guy that disappeared for a little while when he re-read my profile and saw I was poz.   He had a lot of questions when he restarted our messages.  "It can be like any other fuck" I told him, adding that the difference would be what may happen later.  "Might be nothing or like a punch to your gut.  You may escape after 1 fuck or be part of the 1 and done club" I added.  But a few of his pictures and some comments in his profile kept him in the game.  The smile was the first thing that drew me to him and the expression on his face as he was swallowing a large cock was a close second.  Some of his sexual interests told me he could be a lot of fun.

The other that kept talking with me was a tall nerdy guy with glasses that was a few years older than me and had a small dick.  He wasn't thin but he wasn't fat.  He was in that middle ground where he had some extra weight on him that probably took him off a lot of gay guy's radar.  The face shot he sent me was almost cherubic.  His story seemed to work and some of the things he said made him a lot kinkier than his picture indicated.  He seemed surprised when I answered his first message and I could sense his excitement as we kept messaging.  

In the end the tall guy couldn't meet up tonight since his roommate was hanging around and the biker didn't want to hook at his place.   Both were worthy of keeping track of and if the stars aligned I'd fuck them.   That left the hispanic guy and I finally put it on the line.  "You saw my profile, so you know what I am and how I like to do it.  You want to fuck tonight?  Take the risk?" I asked.  If it didn't work out, and I suspected it wouldn't, I'd give up and finish off what was left of the vodka and weed.

"You serious?  I'm not in your league.  I'm sure you got hotter guys to meet than me" he replied.

"U sound like a lot of fun and sometimes the pretty boys are bad fucks.  I'm willing if u are.  Just remember the risk" I replied, remembering his initial reluctance to mess around with a poz guy.  A few messages later, I had his address and had told him it would take a half hour to get there.   It took a little longer since not a lot of Uber drivers wanted to go to that part of town.   The driver I got seemed a lot more motivated when I told him I'd give him an extra 20 if he came back to take me home.   It was an interesting neighborhood and a lot different than the hip section I lived in.  He had a simple studio apartment in an old building that needed some serious updates.  But, the place was clean and decently decorated.  

The guy seemed surprised that I actually showed up, but I was there and he seemed to be even more excited than in his messages.   We had already gone over the basics of what he was up for and what his limits were.  He greeted me at the door in a pair of sweat pants and a tee.   I'd brought a joint and he had a lighter ready as soon as I pulled it out.  We both were buzzed and ready to have a little fun.   When I started to kiss him he was really into it.  I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor and he gave me a smile.  It ground to a halt, though, as soon as I tried to take his shirt off.  Suddenly he got very shy and embarrassed.  Once he saw I wasn't going to make fun of his extra-sized body he opened up.  

We sucked each other and I found he really liked it when I pinched and bit on his nipples.  There was plenty of flesh to gnaw and chew on and it made his dick hard as a rock.  He was decidedly average in the cock department, but it was hot to get him so excited.  I worked my way up his chest and began to snog him deeply.  A few minutes later I had his hands pinned to the bed above his head.  "You really want to do this?" I asked, my face inches from his.

He chuckled and replied "That's usually my line... but fuck yeah!"

I nudged his legs with mine and he spread them like an experienced bottom.  Reluctantly, I let go of his hands and pushed his legs back and kept pushing until I had his meaty ass in front of my face.  He cried out when I buried my face in, diving in tongue first.  There was just a hint of sweat and while he may have doubted I would show up, he was prepared to get fucked good.  I spent a good ten minutes rimming his ass until I thought he was ready for my dick.   He whined when I stopped tongue fucking him, but when I lowered his ass down and looked at his face he knew it was time to take my poz cock. 

He didn't try and stop me, he just stared back until he felt the head of my cock at his hole.  As I started to push I could tell he relaxed and just let me slide right in.  A smile came over his face and by the time I got half way in he was working me as much as I was working him.  I love a greedy bottom and he was as greedy as they came.  I didn't know when he got fucked the last time, or whether that made a difference on how he treated his top, but I'd had my dick in him for only a few minutes and I knew this was going to be a good fuck. I thrust in until my hips bounced off his ass.  It's a different feeling when you fuck a guy that's got a big booty.  He wasn't huge, but he had a lot of padding everywhere.  He didn't grunt or complain when I thrust in so I did it again with about three quarters of my length.   "Fuck yeah" he moaned.  He liked it hard so I reset my baseline and began to drill him.

His eyes were closed and the smile remained on his face.  I felt him move his arms around to steady his body while I kept driving him into the bed.  Sometimes I plowed him fast and then others it was slower, none of it was gentle.  His moaning told me what he liked and what he liked more.  I never heard "stop" or "slower" or anything negative.  Except his status, which was the last thing I was thinking about.   Unlike a lot of my recent fucks, this hookup was just about sex, not trying to share my bug and it changed the dynamic.  

I'm sure the lack of pressure altered how I fucked him because I started to think about the things on his profile that he was into.  Many we couldn't do without some toys or moving into the bathroom or hitting some long closed bathhouse or calling another guy or four.  But I had an idea or two that might hint at what we could do given the right surroundings.   I rolled him back a little further and began to pile drive my cock into him.  His eyes were now wide open and the room was filled with the sounds of two bodies slamming together and a bed under a lot of strain.

Several minutes later, I stopped and slowly pulled my cock from his hole, making him whimper at the sudden empty feeling.  The gape looked damn good with the shine from my spit and precum reflecting off his tender, exposed chute.  "Please?" he begged and I slammed my cock back in and then pulled out slowly again.  "Oh god yes!" he cried out as my cock went in.  I repeated it a few more times before lowering him back down and giving his ass a hard whack.

"On your knees" I said, rolling him over.  I could sense his uncertainty, all fours or ass up/head down.   "Good little pup" I said as I crouched behind him and shoved back in.   My hands were planted on his shoulders, steadying myself as I wailed on his ass.  I wasn't sure how long he'd be able to stay braced like he was, but it was a good position for me and I was going to enjoy it for as long as I could.   It was about five or six minutes longer when he let out a loud groan and his arms collapsed.   Based on his hole spasming around my cock, he was shooting a large load onto the bed.   

It felt too damn good and I couldn't hold back, shooting four or five ropes of my own venom into his defenseless hole.   By this time, his legs had given out as well and he was flat on the bed.  I adjusted my position, laying on top of him at first and then pushing myself up by my arms.   With the last of his shots finished, I resumed pounding him.  My dick was just as hard as it was earlier and I  kept going.  A lot of bottom guys are done when they cum, but he wasn't one of them.   Just like I resumed fucking, he resumed massaging my cock with his ass.   "Oh god yeah... fuck me" he yelled out.

I needed to slow down a little because I wanted to fuck some more.  I rolled off of him and replaced my cock with a pair of fingers.  The pair soon became three and they were poking and twisting inside his sloppy pig hole.  If he didn't realize I'd already dumped some cum in him before, he did when I fed him some from my fingers.  He sucked on them like a starving baby on a mother's tit.   Pulling away, I pushed them back into his hole getting them all the way to my knuckles.   Any further and I'd need some lube to get my hand in him and that would have to happen another day.   I played with his ass some more and then mounted him again.

Slow and firm was how I started out, each stroke getting harder.  His cummy ass felt so good wrapped around my cock and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.   I pulled him up on to his knees first and drilled a couple more minutes.   I wrapped my arms around his chest, giving him a half dozen more thrusts and then pulled him upright.   My hips began to slam faster into him and I looked to my left and saw us in the mirror on the wall.  We looked so good like that, him obviously with my cock buried deep in his cunt.  He glanced over and saw it too.  We were staring at each other through our reflection, both of us grinning.   

"Breed me, papi.  Breed me" he cried out while he milked my cock.   Just like earlier, I couldn't hold off anymore.   My breathing got ragged and then I gave one more shove, planting my throbbing cock in as far as I could.  Ropes of hot jizz mixed with the spit and cum from before.  "Oh god...  thank you, papi" he said softly as the last few spurts shot out.   Usually my second load is much smaller than the first and in this case it was reversed.   He was filled with my seed and for now, my cock was holding it all in.   I rolled us over on to our sides, spooning on the bed.  I gave him a few kisses on the back of his neck and a few more on his cheek.  We were both covered in sweat and panting as if we'd just come back from a run.   Once our breathing and heartrate had slowed, my cock had softened enough to slip out of him.  I laid there a few more minutes and then sat up.

"So, was that your pity fuck for the year?" he asked as I was reaching for my sweats.

"Nah, I don't do pity fucks.  Life's too short to waste your time on shit like that.  I only fuck guys I'm into" I replied as I pulled one leg on.

"So you like fucking fat guys so you can show off your perfect body?  Make em wish they were like you - all muscled and thin?" he asked.  He didn't sound like he was mocking me, it was more inquisitive.

"Sorry, I like to try all sorts of guys.  It's more whether I think their going to be a good fuck" I responded, reaching for my t-shirt.  I knew he was probing and trying to find out why I'd hooked up with him.

"Ah... So I'm just another neg guy you tagged and maybe knocked up?" he then asked, laying there naked, covered in sweat and cum on his bed.  

"Not really.  That might be part of it, but you sounded interesting and I liked a lot of the stuff you had on your profile.  We didn't get to most of it so maybe next time we should get a little kinkier" I said, watching him as I slid my gym shoes on.

"Next time?" he asked, looking very surprised.

"Yeah, why not?  I had a great time and I got you to shoot hands free, so I think you did too.  Unless you don't want to..." I replied, a little confused.  Maybe I had misread him and he was just going through the motions to get the fuck over.

He just stared at me a minute before he said "Damn, I didn't even think you'd show up much less want a second time."  I could tell he was about to get emotional and I could understand it.  I wasn't oblivious to his situation.  

"Look, I can understand if your self esteem is a little low.  People suck and can be damn cruel if you're not their idea of perfect.  No one is fuckin perfect.  But, you got a lot to offer guys and not just for sex.  You're funny, you're smart and damn good in bed.  It's a killer combo not a lot of guys have.  So yeah, I want a repeat and see what other shit we can try.  I bet it's as good as the basic sex we just had" I said, smiling back at him.

"Basic sex?  That was the best fuck I've had in years.  I blew three times and barely touched my dick.   Any time you want to go again, I'll be ready" he said, grinning at me.

"It was pretty vanilla.  We just fucked.  It may have gotten a little rough at times, but it wasn't anything wild or kinky.  Just a good ole Saturday night, ball drainin' fuck" I said as I stood up and headed towards his door. As I got there I turned and said "Next Saturday, I'll bring the rope and a few toys."  "I got a few of my own" he replied as I walked out of his apartment.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Catching Up

It was another Thursday night and Tim and I were walking over to Carlos' building.   Tim had been eager to let me know about his dad pozzing up a guy recently, but had stayed quiet about any of his activities.   I was curious so I figured if I could get him talking then I could press him on it.    "Who'd your dad do?" I asked as soon as we were outside our building. 

"Some guy he shoots hoops with.  The guy just broke up with his boyfriend and dad jumped on him as soon as he found out.   I guess dad had been wanting him for a while and they were banging almost every night.   Now the guy's got dad's bug forever" Collegeboy said with a chuckle. 

I laughed quietly and said "Nice job.  I guess it went over better than your dad's last experience."   

"Oh, yeah.  The guy was really into it.  I heard him begging for it a few nights" Tim replied.

We both laughed and I responded "Cool.  How about you?  Have you gotten your first yet?"

There was a several second pause and he finally said "Workin' on number four."

"Fuck yeah, that's my boy.   Anyone I know?" I asked.

Tim looked over at me and smiled "No fuckin' clue.  I nailed a guy in the building next door. He's about your age and cheatin on his boyfriend.   He was fun, really tight since he mostly tops.  He seemed surprised that it happened so fast,  I hope he passes it along to a lot of guys" he said.  We stopped at the light and he looked around to make sure we were alone.  "Did a guy in 19J and then another in 7E" Tim then said.   One sounded familiar and it took a minute before I remembered why. 

"You did the dad in 19J?" I asked.

"What?" Tim exclaimed.  "No fuckin way.  That dude is straight as an arrow.   Totally pussy whipped but straight.   I did the son.  I went to high school with him.  He's a year behind me in school and just turned 18.   He's been beggin for me to fuck him since my senior year but I wouldn't until he was old enough" he added.

"He know how potent you are?" I asked as we started across the intersection.

"I tried to tell him but he was so eager to feel my dick in him he wouldn't let me finish a sentence.  He thought it was so cool that I wanted to fuck him raw since all of his other tops want it wrapped. I did tell him once my dick was deep inside him and he just said 'I don't care'.  Did him five days in a row and then he said he was too sore and needed a break.  Did him a few more times and by then he was begging for my poz load. Then he got sick" Tim said, slowing our pace a little.

"I should check on his dad and see if he now has something else in common with his son" I replied with a grin.

"You didn't.  Really?  You fucked him?" Tim asked.  I nodded and then asked "That leaves 7E.  Who's that?"

"I caught him checking me out at the store a few times and I finally busted him on it.   He thought that since he was older and... uh... 'manlier' that he was gonna fuck me" Collegeboy said.

"Manlier?  How?  It's not like you're flaming or even a little bit femme.  You got long hair, but that's it and that doesn't make you a total bottom" I said as I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

"He thinks you have to be covered in hair to be a top man. I'm smooth, my dad's smooth, my granddad is smooth, we're just more evolved than him I guess" Tim said sarcastically.

I cleared my throat and looked at him sternly.

"Body hair is cool dude, you prove that.  God, you're sexy as fuck.  But fur doesn't make you a top.  I've fucked a bunch of hairy bottoms" Tim said.  We started walking again and were getting close to Carlos' place when he continued, saying "Anyway, we wrestled for position and I had him pinned on his back in under a minute.  He was on the wrestling team in high school, but so was I - just twenty years apart. He figured that since I was young, there wasn't a need for rubbers.   I bred him that first time in his condo and then he wanted a rematch.   It was a repeat.  Third time too.   He never asked status.  Hell, he didn't even have lube.  I used spit and shoved, really tore him up each time.  The fourth and last time we met, he left the door open and was just sitting on the bed on all fours, waiting for me to fuck him.  He knew by then he was my bitch.  He just didn't know how much I owned him by then" Tim said, grinning from ear to ear.

We were one door down from Carlos' building and I stopped again.  "How do you know you tagged him?" I asked.

"He told me he was sick and wanted to know if I had covid.  I said no and then a couple weeks later he sent me a message, telling me he got tested and it wasn't covid but was HIV positive and I should get tested.  He said he hoped he didn't give it to me" College boy said, chuckling.

I shook my head, knowing that Tim hadn't told him that he was poz.  We walked the extra 50 feet and I pushed the button at Carlos' place.   We walked in and just like last time, Carlos was naked except for a different harness and the same black boots.   "Glad you could make it.  You're a little late" Carlos said, sounding a little upset.

"Sorry, we were talking on the way over and it slowed us down" I said apologetically.  

"Ain't that sweet.  Hope it wasn't a lover's quarrel" Carlos said snidely as we headed down to the basement.  In the open area next to the bed was a fuck bench with Juan firmly attached.  His wrists and ankles had heavy leather cuffs on which were connected to the padded horse.  His ass was on display as we walked in and hung off the back, his head was off the front and had the bit that Carlos had used on Tim the last time in his mouth and attached to the back of his head.   When I got closer, there was a long red mark across Juan's back with blood seeping out of the broken skin and two smaller fresh marks.  

"Uh... What happened here?" I asked.

Carlos looked back at me with the most evil of grins.  "One needs to obey their master, otherwise there is punishment.   Do you know how fast the end of a whip can get up to?" he asked coldly.   

I decided not to push for more info and just approached Juan.  The instant that my hand touched his ass Juan jumped, obviously still on edge from his earlier treatment.  My finger slid along the crevice and it felt quite wet.  I brought my finger to my nose, sniffing and licking my fingertip before turning to Carlos.   "Did you whore him out before I got here?" I asked.

He shook his head before saying "You don't remember what my cum smells and tastes like?  You got filled with a few loads of it as I recall."  

I chuckled and replied "It was neg back then, before I charged you up."   Before he could respond, I said "Nice of you to lube him up for me.  Too bad most of it will end up on the floor before long.  I'll be sure to replace it with something much more effective in changing Juan's status" I said.

"Well, then, get to it.  I'm getting impatient" was his reply.   Tim had stayed quiet and that was probably a smart move on his part.   My cock was partially stiff just looking at Juan's ass and while I stroked it to full rigidity, Carlos was moving Tim to the foot of the bed.   "Bend over and brace yourself on the footboard" Carlos barked at Tim as my cock drove into Juan's cummy hole.   Juan may have been lubed with his master's cum, but I drove in hard with one continuous stroke just to make it sting.  He yelled out around the bit that was keeping his mouth partially open.  I pulled back slowly and shoved in twice as fast the second time and he writhed in his bonds.   

It felt good, though.  The cum, the tight cocksleeve, the movement around my cock as he hopelessly wiggled trying to escape another fucking - they all enhanced the fuck and added to my pleasure.  I had never considered myself sadistic before, but my fucks with Juan always leaned that way.  I used him as rough as I wanted, or more accurately, as Carlos wanted.  He didn't want to be poz but that was a destiny chosen for him and I was just the delivery guy.  A half dozen strokes later and I was pounding his doomed hole.   The bench was nice and heavy and didn't move across the floor as I thrust in until my hips smacked his ass.  I looked down and saw a padlock holding each ankle to the horse.  A further look saw another pair of locks holding his wrists to the front legs of the horse.

"Locks, Carlos?   Do you think he's going to run away?" I asked, watching him drill into Tim's ass.

"Not him.  You.  I choose how you fuck my property.  After you untied him the last two weeks, I want to make sure he gets bred like I want him to" Carlos replied sternly while pounding Collegeboy.

I obviously wasn't going to be dragging Juan anywhere else today and this was our sole position to fuck.  At least he didn't bind MY hands to prevent me from moving Juan this time.   I had a few options and I made use of them to get my cock digging into Juan's well used hole.  I put my left foot up on the padded ledge that Juan's lower leg was resting on and plowed into the right side of his chute.  Minutes later, I was back with both feet on the floor.   I reached up and dragged my finger along the freshly broken skin on his back, collecting the undried blood on my fingertip and making Juan scream loudly.

Both Carlos and Tim looked over to see what I did and they had completely opposite expressions on their face.   Tim's was horror and Carlos was pleasure.   I ignored Juan's protests and drilled harder.  My hands gripped his shoulders, allowing me to slam harder into him.   Without warning.  I stopped and pulled my cock out of his battered hole.   I let go of him and then reached under to feel his cock.   It was still caged and limp.   I squeezed his balls against the cage and got him to cry out again.

"Remember the last few times, Juan.   You need to beg for what you need" I said as I released his balls.  My cock was now resting on his hole and I gave him another few seconds.   

Juan grunted "Poz me, SIR" around the bit in his mouth and I was happy that he now understood his future.  I slammed in as hard as I could.   The horse moved a couple inches but I didn't care.  Pulling back, I heard him say quieter "Please poz me" and maybe a sob or two afterwards.   My cock slammed in again and he cried out "YES!"   I began to pump my cock in and out, taking myself to the edge and just as I was about to shoot, I heard Carlos growl over my shoulder.   Tim must have gotten bred again and now it was my turn to inseminate Juan and hopefully give him the load he needed.

Two more thrusts and my cock started to spew it's special brew.  I kept fucking as each rope of cum shot out until I slammed in and let the last couple spurts fill him deep.  Juan was moaning "Oh fuck" over and over and I wondered if he knew this might be the one that does it.  Once my cock started to soften, I pulled it out and looked around the room for a plug.   I heard a loud slap and realized Carlos had just hit Tim's ass.

"Your turn, boy.  Three good fucks earned you a reward" Carlos said to Tim.

It was only a couple seconds later and Collegeboy was pushing me out of the way and his hard cock was heading right into Juan's battered hole.  Juan let out a yelp as Tim drove all of his cock into Juan's cum filled chute.  Tim slapped each butt cheek, right then left and began to pummel Juan's ass.  I watched Carlos' cum drip off of Tim's balls and create a puddle next to the one below Juan's ass on the cold concrete floor.  Collegeboy was holding on to Juan's shoulders, near his neck, using them for leverage to drive into Juan's hole.  "Come on, poz boy.  Take that dick like a good slut" Tim yelled out.  Juan whimpered and I figured that wouldn't be the last time someone called him "poz boy."  I stepped back and watched Collegeboy fuck Juan, noticing how good of a top he was.  He had confidence and mixed up his strokes to keep the fuck interesting.   As much as he wanted to breed right away, he kept drilling him and only slowing down to avert a premature shot.

Carlos came close and whispered in my ear "He really toxic?  He's so young."

"Almost 19 and he's already pozzed a few guys.  He might be even more toxic than me since he's never been on meds" I replied.   We watched him fuck for a few more minutes and then I noticed his thrusts start to get erratic.  I heard Juan scream out from behind the bit in his mouth "Poz Me SIR!"  There wasn't a bit of hesitation in his voice this time and it seemed to urge Tim on.

He growled as he thrust in, his body shaking in an intense orgasm. I saw Tim had both hands wrapped around Juan's throat as his hip bucked and his cock fired off his viral cum.  "Take my fuckin charged seed you poz pig.  Welcome to the club" Tim growled out.  I thought it was curious that Tim was already talking in past tense, but it was hot watching him verbally breed Juan.

"Nice" Carlos said as he tossed me a towel.  I wiped the sweat off my body and then cum and ass juice off my dick.   Collegeboy pulled out of Juan and stepped away.  Carlos roughly inserted a steel plug in Juan's ass before slapping his back over the most recent wound.  I tossed the dirty towel to Tim who found a clean section on it and used that to wipe his cock off.  Not much more was said as we headed upstairs, leaving Juan locked to the horse.  Tim and I dressed and Carlos said "That was a good fuck.  I hope he's close."  I nodded back and Tim said "He probably is.  He's got a sweet ass, I hope I get to fuck him some more."  

We walked back to our building quietly, unlike our walk over to Carlos' place.   With about a block to go, I asked "Why did you call him poz boy?  He hasn't converted yet."

"I think he's starting.  His glands were hard as fuck which is how I started and how Cole in 19J was.  The rash came next along with the night sweats" Tim replied.  Walking into the building, we said 'Hi' to the doorman and then got into the elevator.  We got to my floor and as I started to walk off Tim said "I hope we get to tag team another guy some time.  That was fun."  I nodded and said "Yeah, it was.  Night."   

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Promise Kept

Saturday morning rolled around and I knew I had plans.   I didn't know when, but I did know with whom and where.  I kept checking to see if he was online since I hadn't swapped numbers with him when I was there.  "Shit! He probably thinks it was all talk since I didn't give him my number" I thought.  I kept checking the app through the day.  I know I pissed a bunch of guys off by telling them that I already had plans but I was still online.  My phone just about blew up with guys when I went to the store to stock the fridge.  At first I thought every bottom in the city was in the food store.  At one point I had three guys following me around.  On any other day I'd be jumping all over them, but today I was meeting back up with the chubby hispanic guy.  

Nothing seemed to deter the other guys on the app.  No pics, "Poz, off meds" and "not looking today, maybe next week" in my profile was like I had the hottest selfie and said "safest fuck around" or "I'll fuck you in 5 in the bathroom."  It was exhausting telling them all "no, not today."  I was the only top on the app in a 3 mile radius and these bottoms knew it.  I could look like Godzilla but as long as my dick worked, they didn't care.  Hell, some of them probably preferred it that way.  I almost didn't even look at my phone when it buzzed when I was about two blocks from my building.  I had convinced myself that I'd blown it and he wasn't going to bother logging in since he thought I'd lied.

"Hey. Not shur if u were serius about hookn today" was his message.  A grin came over my face, behind the mask.

"Yeah realized we didnt swap digits  u want to meet?  what time?" I replied.  The tree on the edge of the sidewalk that I had walked into jolted me back to reality and I laughed to myself for being an idiot.   Without waiting for a reply, I sent my cell number.  The phone rang a minute later and we started to talk.  Once I had a good idea of what to bring he asked "You gonna breed me again, right?" and I replied "Sure, if you want.  You're the one rolling the dice."

"Fuck yeah.  You got two loads to share?  More?  I was so fuckin turned on I plugged my ass last week and let your dirty seed soak in all night" he replied.  I could tell he was getting hornier by the second.

"Careful of what you ask for" I said, chuckling a little but I was dead serious.

"Oh, I know.  This little piggy will see you at eight" he replied and hung up right away.  I wasn't sure if he had other guys to do or what, but that left me over six hours to kill.   Most of the afternoon went quickly and I decided not to shower before I went over to... uh... his place.  I had no idea what his name was and like most of my hookups I didn't really care.  But he was a little more than just a hookup.  I packed my backpack with way too many supplies and then called the uber from the week before.   

"Hey, you gave me a round trip ride last week about 9pm.  Can you do it again?  Fifty round trip and it can be off the record" I said.  He sounded a little suspicious and probably hoped he wasn't being set up, but I was serious.  The prospect of taking all of the fare was too good for him to pass up and he was right on time to get me over there at eight pm.  

He met me at the door in just a pair of boxers and a smile.  A devilish smile.   I had him pinned against the wall in seconds and my tongue was down his throat.   My clothes were still on and the backpack was still slung over my shoulder, but my chest was pressed against his and we kissed madly.  There was a little passion in it, but it was mostly animal lust.  My hands slid down inside the back of his shorts and squeezed his ass.  I could feel his shorts tent into my crotch as we made out a little longer until he pushed me away and said "Time for you to get naked."

It was good to see him get more forceful since the last time he was pretty submissive. I chuckled and backed away, setting my pack on the floor before doing a slow striptease in front of him.  He looked a little different this time and I realized that the chin fur was now joined by a trimmed stache and chinstrap beard.  Glancing around the room, it looked like he was ready to get messy since there was a rubber sheet over the bed.  The table had a baggie of weed and a pipe and papers next to it.  There were also several water bottles on the table which I knew could serve a few purposes, the least of which was staying hydrated from the weed and hard exercise.

With the last of my clothes on the floor, I walked the few steps to him and tugged his shorts off.  He was still hard, so I grabbed his dick and led him over to the table.   I picked up the pipe and while his eyes told me he'd already taken a few hits I lit the bowl and took a long drag.  It was some good shit, better than mine, and it hit me right away.   I set the lighter and pipe down and then pulled his face to mine, shotgunning the smoke right into his mouth.  As I expected, this wasn't the first time he'd done it since he breathed in and let the smoke add to his rush.   We finished off another bowl of weed and I looked at him and said "I bet you're thirsty after that."

His mind may have been hazy but he knew exactly what I meant.   He walked past me right into the bathroom and kneeled down on the floor.   I was right behind him and took my spot as he looked up at me and opened his mouth.   The two bottles of water I'd drank before I left and the one I downed on the ride over were ready to escape and I had an eager mouth waiting to be filled.   Piss play can go in many different directions depending on the goal.   I wasn't going to hose him down to show my dominance over him but I was going to spray some on his face before I let the stream fill his mouth.  

The stream was pretty clear with only the faintest of yellow in it.   He let his mouth fill before he even thought about swallowing.  At first I thought he was just going to let it run out of his mouth and over his chest and gut, which he did do, but then gulped down my urine letting it fill his mouth up again.  Watersports isn't a thing I do a lot, mostly because I prefer pump and dump sessions.  But, given the right place and time it can be hot and this was one of those times.   As the stream slowed he moved closer and soon was drinking from the tap until my bladder was empty.   When it was, he took the rest of my quickly hardening shaft into his mouth and pushed me back the few feet to the wall.

As much as I wanted to lick the piss off his face, he wanted to suck my cock more and had me trapped against the wall.  He was showing signs of being a power bottom by taking control and to be honest, it turned me on.   This was very different than most of the fucks I'd had since the lockdown started and even before then.  After a minute or so, my cock was board stiff and he had his face mashed into my pubes.  His throat flexed around my cock for a few moments until he started to bob on it.   

Most guys spend the bulk of their time sucking going up and down and then deep throat just for a second or two.  This guy loved feeling a cock as deep as it could go into his throat.  Both of us were moaning and it had been a long time since I had someone who could take all of my cock and work it like he did.  He'd spent almost fifteen minutes lapping and sucking on my cock and balls and he had me getting close.   It was way too early to be shooting my first load of the night and I definitely didn't want it going down his throat.    Moving my hands to the side of his head, I slowly pushed him off.   He looked up at me with those brown puppy dog eyes and I stared back at him, letting my balls cool down for a moment.

Guiding him back to my spit soaked cock, I slowly buried my shaft down his throat, feeling him fill his lungs with air before I got too far.  There wasn't a bit of hesitation, protest or struggle.  Just a grateful cocksucker getting what he needed.   I let go of his head and he didn't move at all, except for his throat flexing around my cock.  A few moments later, he pulled back just enough to grab some air and went back down with his nose in my pubes.  He did this a few times and it felt damn good.  It was feeling too good and once again, I pulled his head off my cock and tilted it back.  I let a long string of drool drip out of my mouth and he caught it perfectly.

With a little nudge, he slowly stood up and stared back at me not sure what I was going to do next.   He seemed a little surprised when I licked the sides of his face off, tasting the piss and sweat on his skin and beard.  I wasn't selfish and shared the taste with him, his mouth opening greedily to accept my tongue.   We snogged a little and I lapped up some more piss off his chest before giving him a gentle shove towards the door.  "On the bed on all fours" I said firmly.   I didn't want to come across like I was treating him as a slave, but I wanted him to know I was in control now.   I grabbed a tub of lube out of my pack and then joined him on the bed.

He seemed a little nervous and to be honest I was too.  It had been over a year since I had done this and I didn't have tons of experience.   "Ready to get that pig hole stretched?" I asked.   

"Hell, yeah.  It was just before lockdown since the last guy fisted me and I've been craving it lately.  The big dildo I have isn't big enough and..." he replied, his voice trailing off as he grabbed a bottle of poppers.  I opened the tub of lube and knelt next to him.  With a glob of lube, I coated my right hand and used the remaining to work some inside him with a finger.   My left hand pried his butt cheek away and I slowly started to work a pair of fingers in.  They went in pretty easy and I knew he had been working that big dildo into his hole earlier.  Two fingers quickly became three and after some more lube, I added my thumb underneath.   His moans and whimpers accompanied the occasional huff of poppers.

It's always the knuckles that are the barrier and while my hands aren't especially big, it was going to take a significant stretch to get them in.  "You like that piggy?" I said softly as my hand twisted and pushed in and out.   I got a loud moan in response.  Collapsing my hand I pulled back and added my pinkie and went back to working his hole.  "Hungry little piggy needs my whole hand in there, right?" I asked.

Amongst the whimpering and moaning he gasped out "Yes... Papi... I need... it all... in me... Make Hector your pig."  I heard another big huff as he took a couple lungfuls of poppers in.   It took a few seconds, but his hole relaxed again and with a couple more twists, my knuckles popped past his ring.   Both of us let out a gutteral moan as his hole sucked the rest of my hand inside.  It's an amazing feeling for both the fister and the fistee when you finally get in.   His hole spasmed a bit around my wrist as I stood there motionless.  "Oh fuck papi... oh fuck yes... I can feel you in me... feels so fuckin good...." he said, with his words fading into to gibberish. Once he was used to the invasion, I started to work my hand in a little deeper, adding more lube to my forearm.

Slowly, my hand worked his ass and I could feel his whole body throb with each heartbeat.  Curling my fingers back, my hand became a fist and I could get another few inches into his hot, throbbing chute.  My arm worked back and forth, hearing his moaning and whimpering and letting me know how good he felt.  I thought he was stretched enough that I started to pull back further and after several attempts my hand came free.  He groaned at the sudden empty feeling and it returned to a moan as I pushed back in.   We kept going, gentle fucking with my hand for a few minutes and then pulling free before repeating.  

I knew he was going to be really loose if I tried to fuck him with my cock right then and wondered how long it would take to close up.   My cock was too hard to wait, so I pulled my hand back out and stood into a crouch behind him.  My cock slid in so easily it shocked me and in a few seconds I had my hips pressed against his ass.  "Piggy like that dick?" I said and moments later I heard "Fuck me papi... fuck me good."

I didn't want to disappoint him and began driving my shaft into his loose hole.  I could feel him try and clamp down on my cock.  It got tighter but was nothing like the week before.   But I liked the feeling of my bare, leaking cock plowing into the rosebud and then deeper into his gut.   There was no need to start out gentle as his pussy was ready to take whatever I could give.  Long, firm strokes ended with my hips bouncing off his plump ass.  Pushing his shoulders down and bracing against them, I pounded harder.

Normally I need a tighter hole to get me off, but his stretched out silky hole and eagerness to take whatever I gave made up for it.   His whimpers and begging added to my desire to fuck him good and flood his guts with my seed.  I had to slow down a few times to stave off cumming sooner than I wanted but my balls weren't going to wait much longer.  A couple hard thrusts and my cock started to spew ropes of cum into his wrecked hole.

"Breed me, papi!   Make this piggy yours!" Hector cried out as he felt my body shake in that unmistakable way.   One more hard slam, a few smaller pulses and my balls were sated for the moment.

I rolled him over with me and we stayed there a few minutes catching our breath.  His body glistened in the light from the mixture of our sweat that was all over his body.  Eventually, I rolled over to the side of the bed and grabbed two bottles of water and then rolled back next to him.  Reaching over his body I handed him a bottle and then guzzled mine down.   We chatted a bit and I could tell he was trying to find out if the sex was over or if I was up for another round.

I wanted another go, but I wanted to give my balls a chance to reload and his ass some time to tighten up a little.  After a few more minutes, I crawled between his legs and lifted them up.   The smile on his face told me all I needed to know.  He wanted my cock and my cock wanted his hole.  With one firm thrust, my balls were on his ass.  He was tighter, yet with the cum and lube there was just a little bit of resistance.  I could feel him massaging my cock as I stood there buried inside him.   Our eyes locked and wordlessly he told me I needed to pound his starving hole and feed it more of my seed.

My hips started to roll and in a minute I was drilling him.   Our skin slapping together was the sound filling the room along with Hector's moans and breathless muttering of "Harder, papi", "wreck that pussy", "fuck me deep" and "that bare cock feels so good" were intermixed with Spanish phrases I'd heard before but never really knew what they meant.  We kept going, me pounding him and him encouraging me, for almost thirty minutes.  He let out a loud moan when he felt my cock swell inside him and knew he was about to get another load of my cum.

"Oh fuck yes!  Knock me up papi!  Own me!" he screamed out as my cock pulsed, shooting streams of cum into his abused chute.   I couldn't believe how many spurts of cum shot out of my cock into his vulnerable hole, but it just wouldn't stop.  I could feel it surround my cock and after the last throb, I pulled back and gave one last shove.   We were fully connected, both physically and mentally at that moment and it felt amazing.   His eyes were closed but the grin on his face was even bigger than before.  My chest was covered in his jizz and it was dripping through the hair back toward his still hard cock.

Eventually, I pulled my dick slowly out of him and spotted his butt plug on the bedstand.  Only a few dribbles came out before I could get the plug inserted and I got a quiet "Gracias, papi" from him.  He was obviously still in his post fuck high and I didn't want it to end for him.  I crawled off the bed and drank another bottle of water, trying to rehydrate my sweaty body.  I sat on the bed, watching him breathe deep until he opened his eyes and said "Thank you" again.   I picked up my stuff and put it back into my pack and got a couple towels from the bathroom.  We mopped our bodies off and chatted a little more.

"Do you think you did it?  Charged me up?" he asked after a few minutes.

"Who knows.  Everyone is different.  Your hole is pretty fertile with the abuse it took tonight.   Is that what you're looking for?  Am I just a tool to get you poz?" I replied.

"No... No... papi.  This has been the most amazing sex I have ever had and I want to remember it forever.   Now I can be the... pig I always dreamt of being and I can fuck without fear" he said.

"It is forever, until they find a cure.  What are you going to do until then?" I asked.

He thought about it a minute and replied "Fuck and get fucked for a while.  I don't want to go on drugs unless I have to.  I want to be a proud poz slut."

I leaned over and gave him a kiss before I started to get dressed.  "You'll make a great poz slut" I said.

There was a pause and he said "I'd like to meet again, if you want, but I need to visit family next week.  Maybe when I get back."

"Text me and we'll find some time" I said.

The ride home was quiet and I paid the uber driver like I promised and walked into the building.  I slept soundly, having gotten a good workout.  I wondered if he was really truthful when he said I wasn't just a way for him to get pozzed.  It really didn't matter, it was a fun evening that I hoped we could do again whether he was neg or poz.

Sunday morning I woke up late and made myself brunch.   My mind was wandering, thinking about the last few days and I kept replaying the meets with Carlos and Juan, and then Hector.  Tim had really seemed convinced that I had already knocked Juan up when we were walking back  Thursday night and when I got the text message from Carlos on Sunday afternoon, I found out he was right.  It simply said "Ur job is done."  That left Hector.  Only time would tell if he was next or if he needed a few more doses.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

A Visit From The Dragon

A few days later, I logged on to a few apps to see if there was anyone new to hookup with.   As I was looking through the profiles, I got a message from the artist saying "U were rite. been doin pizza dude. feels amazn breedin him.  skippin meds for a while.  need 2 find next 1"

I laughed to myself and remembered his kitchen with at least a dozen pizza boxes strewn about.   I wondered how many loads he had dumped in the pizza delivery guy already.  And how many more before he'd permanently marked him.

My Wednesday night workout was just like Monday's except we didn't fuck afterwards.  As we walked out of the workout room sigmabtm asked "Are you really poz or are you just pretending to make the sex edgier?"   

The question hit me as a surprise.  "Yeah I am.  I've tagged a few guys so far this time, but everyone is different.  Just like covid, some get infected easily, others take time.  Why?"

He stopped at the elevators and pushed both the up and down buttons. "I expected that by now I'd be sick as a dog from the stories I read.  You're a hot guy but I like to feel more of a connection with the guys I fuck and I'm just not feeling it with you.   It's been fun, but I think it's time we stopped."   The elevator stopped and it was the one going down.  I hopped on and said "Sure.   You should get tested anyway before you fuck with other guys.  Not everyone gets sick."  I had just finished telling him that before the doors shut.  It had been a while since I got dumped and yet I didn't feel bad.  He was more of a regular hookup than anything and there were a lot of guys that I fucked and never saw again and he was going to be another.  The only problem was that my balls were full and I had no one to breed. 

On Saturday afternoon I'd done my run to the store to stock up for the week.  Half the people looked like 1800's bank robbers with their handkerchief over their face.   "All this time and they can't find a real mask?" I thought to myself.  Of course a few others spent the extra few bucks to buy a real mask, usually with some annoying graphic on it.   Some completely froze in the aisle if someone was blocking their way, causing a traffic jam.  I missed seeing the faces of the cute guys and most seemed to have stopped wearing their tight jeans and tees.  

Now, it was a sea of baggy gray sweats.  Now, I admit, I had gotten sloppy working from home.   I always wore a nice shirt in case there was a surprise video call, but half the time I was still in some boxers or trunks down below.  A few times it was a jock or nothing if I was feeling mischievious.   All I got from the store was some groceries and what few cleaning supplies I could find.  No phone numbers, no email addresses, not even a tumblr or snapchat.   

So, there I was on the couch in my clean, good fitting jeans and a tight sleeveless tee that got wasted from my shopping excursion.  The laptop computer was open and once again I was cycling through the apps and sites, hoping to find someone interesting.   So far, it was a complete bust.   I heard my phone buzz and quickly grabbed it to see who it was.  Dragonboy sent me one of his shortest messages and I thought for a minute it might be his cousin.  "Can I ask you a favor?" it said.   After I told him "maybe" he sent back "Cousin fucking runner again.  Can I come to your place?"

This hit me as strange.  I had never invited him to my condo since I liked to play at other guys places.  Only a handful of sex partners had ever been to my condo and I liked it that way.  No one knew where I lived and could come banging on the door seeking revenge.   The thing was, I'd long gone past the 3 times limit with him, so I also knew that he would be ok to come over.  No worries about 3 AM knocks on the door or that shit.   I typed back "Runner? Who's that? To hang? More?"

"The guy from the sauna that ran away.  Hang or maybe more.  Last time they went on for over 7 hours. 3 hours down already" he responded.

I kind of felt bad for him.  I remembered how it felt in college when I would get locked out while my roommate would be nailing some skank for hours. 

"Sure.  Come on up.  11F" I replied.  He must have run up the stairs since it was only a couple minutes later he was at my door with some sweat dripping down the side of his face.  He had an oversized tee on and some jogging shorts and a pair of sandals.

"Thanks, man. I don't think I could listen to those guys fuck for much longer.  It's driving me crazy.  I haven't been laid in forever and my cousin is getting all the action" he said as the door closed.

"Welcome to my cave.  Have a seat, do you want anything to drink? I got water, beer, whiskey, and wine" I asked, trying to be a good host.  I wanted to add piss, spit and cum, but I was trying to be low key.

"Beer is good.  It might calm me down" Dragonboy replied.   We sat and drank, chatting about nothing for a while.  I got another pair of beers and when I came back, Dragonboy was sitting there naked.  He took a couple gulps of beer while I shed my clothes but took no time at all to wrap his lips around my cock once I was naked.  He was seated on the couch with me in front of him
sucking on my cock.   My hands quickly interlocked behind his head and I started to face fuck him.

His mouth felt good and he kept at it a while, taking his time and not trying to overwork my cock.  With a fistful of hair, I pulled his head off my cock and stared down at him. Letting go of his hair, I smiled and twisted around sitting on the couch next to him, slightly slouched.   "Ride it" I said softly and Dragonboy turned and straddled me, his hard cock pressed firmly on my stomach.  His fingers guided my shaft to his hole and I felt it zero in on his entrance.  He looked down at me and I could see the fire of lust in his eyes.  Dragonboy took a deep breath and then forced his body down.   It took a second or two before my head breached the hole and then he dropped down on to my shaft.  

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK" he yelled out, dragging out the word until he was fully impaled.  Almost every bottom that has ridden me has started out slowly, just easing it in and then taking an inch at a time.  This was the first time anyone had just dropped down without any prep and just a little bit of spit as lube.  Sweat was dripping down his face as he panted, trying to let his body adjust to my cock.   He didn't wait very long, maybe five seconds and he pulled himself up and off.   I thought that he regretted taking me that hard, but he dropped himself down again.   The pressure hurt my dick as he did it again, but it was strangely erotic.

Just like I had fucked Juan, roughly with the intent of wrecking his hole, Dragonboy was doing it to himself.  I could only imagine the jolts of pain rippling through his body from this abuse and yet he wasn't stopping it.  I thought briefly that maybe he had been playing with some toys to loosen himself up as prep in case I fucked him, but he was too tight for that.  After the third time, he groaned out "Oh yeah... wreck my pussy!"  Sweat was now dripping off his body and his smooth chest had a sheen on it from the light coming in the windows behind me.  He raised up and dropped down a fourth time and looked at me, with a scowl on his face. "Why did my cousin get infected so easily?  I've taken more of your loads than he did" he asked.  

I try to avoid serious conversations when my cock is buried inside a guy but I really didn't have a choice.  "Who knows.  Maybe it's from taking prep for a few years.  Maybe your immune system is a lot stronger than his.  Maybe it's not time yet" I replied.  I thrust my hips up, trying to get the focus back on fucking.  He gripped my shoulders and began to ride me, working my cock with half length strokes.  Occasionally he'd bottom out, but now his mind was interested in feeling my shaft slide in and out.  Dragonboy continued for several more minutes like this until I reached up and pulled his shoulders down.

With him planted firmly on my cock and his hands interlocked behind my neck, I stood up.  As I did, he instinctively wrapped his legs around me.  My hips bucked up and he bounced a few inches off my hips before gravity pulled him back down.  I did this a couple of times until I had him turned around and laid him on the wide armrest.  His legs spread and rotated up before my hands pulled them closer together and then resting on my shoulders.  We locked eyes and I slowly pulled my cock back until just the head was inside.  Dragonboy nodded as he seemed to know my next move.  His sphincter gave my cock a few squeezes and then I drove in to the base.

Dragonboy let out a sultry groan and I bent over a little more.  My hips pulled back and I shoved back in.   Slowly, the thrusts got faster until I was plowing him with long, forceful strokes.   His cock was as hard as I'd ever seen it and it was rubbing along my stomach as I pounded him.  My sweat dripped off and on to his chest and abs, mixing with the precum that was dripping out of Dragonboy's cock.  A few hard thrusts got grunts out of his mouth but otherwise it was a string of moans.

"You want this, don't you" I gasped out.  The tingling from my balls said I wasn't going to fuck much longer.

"Fuck yeah...  Breed my ass" he quickly replied.  It was almost a command, but not quite. The intensity of the tone told me he really wanted it though.

I gave an evil chuckle, burying my cock into him and grinding my hips.  "I got a nice big poz load looking to claim another one" I growled.

"Oh god... yeah... knock me up" he cried out.  I could feel his body and voice shake and figured he was just as close to cumming as I was.

"Mmmm, yeah... gonna flood your guts... with my venom...  Turn you... into the poz pig... you were meant to be" I grunted between thrusts.   I felt his hole clamp down on my cock as I felt jets of his cum spray over the hair on my chest.  Each squeeze of my cock got me closer and after his fifth shot I began pumping my own load deep into his gut.   We both let out loud moans as our balls emptied their seed.  I always enjoy making a bottom orgasm hands-free just from him feeling me fuck and breed him and this time was no different.

Our balls empty, our chests covered in cum, my cum deep inside him hopefully finally becoming part of him forever, we laid there a few minutes.  "God, you're a good fuck" I told him as I picked him up.  His hands resumed their place behind my neck and I carried him to the bedroom, laying him down on the bed.  I curled up behind him, spooning with my partially hard cock still planted in his hole.  We fell asleep like that almost simultaneously.

An hour or so later I woke to feeling him wiggle his ass and squeeze my now rock hard cock in his ass.  I started to rock my hips and pumped my cock into him.  Less than five minutes later, my cock added a half dozen more spurts of viral jizz into his hole.  He milked the last few shots out, muttering "Poz me" over and over.  I held him close, feeling the cum coating his chute and my cock with my dick keeping the seed inside him.  He didn't make any attempt at pulling away from me, in fact he pressed his body closer to mine.  

We laid there a few minutes quietly when he said softly "I never knew what a sex pig my cousin was.  He's horny all the fuckin' time and it's like he never runs out of cum.   Is that what happens when you convert?"

I pinched his nipple and replied "Everyone is different.  Obviously he wanted it and is dealing with it well.  Some have problems psychologically and others, medically.  Some don't change at all and keep going like did before but are now poz.  Any idea what will happen with you?"

He thought about it a minute and said "I hope I just stay the way I used to be.  I slowed down with hooking up when my cousin arrived since I didn't want him to know what kind of slut I was.  That was stupid since now I know he's even piggier than me."

I grinned and said "You two are more alike than you thought.  Just support each other and you'll both be fine."  We laid there another few minutes and I asked something that had been bugging me since the first time I met his cousin.  "You said you sold his virginity last year. Do you really think he was a virgin then?"

Dragonboy laughed.  "Not even close.  After he was poz, he told me of some of his exploits back home and that's why his family wanted him to move here.   He's been a slut since he could get hard and his parents wanted him as far away as possible so he wouldn't embarrass them" Dragonboy said.

"So, do they or your parents know you're gay?  You said a while ago that they would be pissed if they found out he was poz" I asked.

He chuckled before sayin "I guess they already knew.  That's why they sent my cousin to stay with me."  We dozed off again and when we woke up, I needed to piss.  As much as I wouldn't mind filling Dragonboy with it, I didn't want to soak my bed too.  I pulled out and rolled him on his stomach before I went to the bathroom.  When I came back, he was in the same position and I couldn't resist the urge to finger his hole and see how much cum was still inside him.   There was some, but not a lot so that meant that much of the jizz I'd pumped into him had been absorbed.

I tossed on some shorts and went into the kitchen.  About halfway through making us something for dinner he walked in, still naked.  He came up behind me and hugged me and then let me finish.   We ate dinner naked, talking most of the time and getting to know each other.

"Where's the riskiest place you ever had sex" he asked out of the blue.

I cocked my head and looked back at him, wondering where this was headed.  "I dunno... In the back seat of some guy's car parked on the street, maybe.   Or the stairwell in this building... or in the park between some bushes.   Got busted on that last one, but it turned out ok" I said.

"You fucked some guy in one of our stairwells?" he asked, looking surprised.

"Yeah.  A college guy who was chasing.  Even got a video of it" I said.  I grabbed my phone and found the video and let him watch it.  "He's the guy that I brought over to your place to fuck you and your cousin" I added.

"Fuck, that's hot.  Do you do that a lot?" he asked.

I wasn't sure which part he was talking about, but went with shooting the video.  "Nah. I don't like to film while I fuck, but that one I thought would be hot.   I think it's got something like a quarter million views already where I posted it online" I said, smiling.  I still got comments from guys envious of my exploits and other guys that wanted to bottom for me.

We finished dinner and watched a little TV.  He turned and stared at me a moment before he asked "Got some more cum in those balls?" with a grin on his face.  I casted the video of me fucking Tim in the stairwell from my phone and set it on repeat.  I pulled Dragonboy around to the back of the couch and bent him over so he could watch me fuck Collegeboy while I fucked him.  A few times he yelled out "Oh fuck yeah!" and I wasn't sure if it was from the video or if he loved how my cock hit him just then.

"How long did the marker take to wear off?" he asked as I plowed him.

"A week or so.  But the mark from my cum lasts a lifetime" I said.

"Except for me.   If I don't convert soon I'm just going to go back on prep" he said, sounding a little dejected.

I slammed in, unleashing another set of shots of my cum into his hungry cunt.  "I don't fuck prep guys as long as I'm toxic" I said coldly.   As my cock slipped back out of his puffy hole, I watched him clench up, trying to keep my load inside.   We sat down and watched some more TV and smoking a couple joints.   He was soon totally baked and I had to laugh at him.  It had been a while since I had given someone their first hit of pot, but he took to it quickly with minimal coughs.  I even shotgunned a hit with him and it turned into a passionate kiss until he needed to exhale.  I joked that he was too stoned to drive home and he nodded, agreeing with me until he realized that he walked up the stairs to get here and didn't even own a car.

We ended up back in my bed and slept until early the next morning.  It was six AM and he started to stir, waking me up.   My cock was hard, just like every morning since I was twelve or thirteen.   He stared up at my face and then back at my cock when he fully woke a few minutes later.   

"I hate to let this go to waste" he said as he spit on my cock and then straddled me.   Slowly, he slid down the shaft, impaling himself again, just a lot slower than the day before.  Once he was all the way down, he waited a minute enjoying the feeling of my cock deep inside him once again.   He fucked himself on my cock a few minutes and then suddenly stopped.   "Wait... I got an idea" he said, way too excitedly for that hour.   He pulled himself off me and then ran into the living room.  I crawled out of bed and followed him.   "Grab your clothes - the sweats, maybe a tee and follow me!"

After a few more comments, I was dressed in my sweatpants and sandals and nothing else.  I grabbed my keys as we went out the door, he dressed just as he had arrived the day before.  We bounded down the stairs until we got to the fourth floor.   He stopped on the landing and handed me his phone.  With the grin still on his face, he pushed his shorts down and leaned against the wall with his hands on either side of the big "4" sign.   "Come on, fuck me and get some video of it.   Show the sign and make sure you get my face" he said quietly.  

The chances of us getting walked in on were pretty high on the fourth floor, but at least it was early morning.   And my dick was rock hard so obviously it thought it was a good idea.   I slid my sweatpants down, rubbed some spit on my stiff shaft and plunged into Dragonboy.  It was a risky move and I really didn't want anyone finding us there, but just like with Tim it got my adrenaline going.  With the camera running, I got a lot of my cock pounding his hole and then panned up and caught him braced against the wall.  He looked back to the camera and snarled "Breed that neg ass." 

Panning back to his ass, I yanked my cock out and showed the gaping hole.  Disguising my voice a little I asked "How many loads, slut?"

"Three and not enough of that poison" Dragonboy said.   I kept focus on his hole and then slowly pushed my cock back in.   The video showed how easily my thick cock slipped inside, indicating how much of a slut he really was.   I drilled him hard, trying to keep the camera on my cock and his hole.   I heard a door open many floors above and fucked faster, willing my balls to unleash another dose so we could finish up and not get caught.  I pushed almost totally in, leaving an inch or so exposed.  You could see my cock throb as each rope of cum shot into his eager hole.   Another door up above slammed shut and that meant more people in the stairwell or none.

I knew a video shot from below would better show my cock delivering the viral payload but I'd be doing it blind and it would be too awkward.   Maybe next time I should have a cameraman.   "Whatcha just get?" I asked in my hushed, contorted voice.

"A big poz load" Dragonboy said right before I panned back to his panting face.  Tugging at the neckline of his tee, he stood up and pulled off my cock.  With the camera still shooting, he turned around and I got a good face shot as he knelt in front of me.   He looked up and then licked the cum and ass juice off my cock as erotically as any professional porn shoot.  With my cock just shining with spit,  I shut off the video camera and pulled my sweats up.  He leaned in and sniffed my crotch before standing up.   "That was fuckin hot" he whispered as he leaned in close.  

I gave him his phone back and replied "I want a copy of that" and slapped his ass.

"Only if you knocked me up" he said as he opened the door.  He winked as he headed down the hall and the door slowly shut.   I headed back up to my floor, the seven flights making me breathe heavily, even harder from my morning exercise.  I was crashed on my bed a few minutes later and woke up around noon.  My bedroom smelled of sex and I was torn whether to do laundry and eliminate the scent or enjoy it a few more days.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Room 1107

I knew from the beginning he was in over his head.  He had no clue what he was getting into and yet he just kept pushing for a meet.   And not just any meet but a group fuck with one purpose - to knock him up.  I shouldn't have agreed to fuck him, much less organize his demise.   But, he looked so cute and fuckable.   He had an ass that any top would want to get into, a nice toned body that could probably take a pounding for hours and a face that looked so innocent.  I found out two out of the three were right, and that innocence was really naivete.    

Now, here he was, passed out in his hotel room after the second round with seven more viral loads in his neg ass bringing the total to twelve.  I had just put the plug back in his ass after giving his hole a quick brushing to make sure that this was the day he got charged up.  Tim was in the shower with Cole and I was chatting with his dad about how his son was influencing his second foray into bug breeding.  They even had a little competition on who could claim the most in their first six months of being toxic.

"You probably didn't need to wreck his cunt like that.  I've been pretty successful just with a good fuck and letting the cum soak in" Tim's dad said.

"Me too, but I want to make sure he remembers this weekend as the one where he got pozzed up and there's nothing like the ache for the next week to do it" I replied.  Tim came out of the shower naked, looking extra sexy with the grin on his face and the fresh black widow spider tattoo on his left pec.   He already had five hash marks under it, each denoting the guys that had succumbed to his viral seed so far.  One of them was following him with a big smile of his own.  Cole and Tim dressed and then the three of them left, leaving me alone with runninbkbb until the last group of guys showed up.

Let me rewind a bit and explain how this little party came to be.  I was surfing around as usual and spotted a buddy of mine, Jayden, online.  We had met in the clinic when both of us found out we were poz.   We talked a lot in those days and helped each other through the shock of finding out we were poz.   Neither of us had sought out the bug, but at least for me I knew it was inevitable no matter how hard I tried to deny it.  He followed the doctors orders and went on meds right away and I was the rebel.  We kept in touch for a while and even fucked a few times since he would only fuck with other poz guys until he was undetectable, but then we drifted apart.  I had never seen him on any of the sites but I knew from the pics it was him.  I looked over his minimalist profile and noticed one thing that stood out.  Instead of "undetectable", he listed his status as "Poz".  I know lots of guys when they go on meds leave their status as poz, but I was surprised he would since he was such a big proponent of getting undetectable as soon as possible.

When I called him on it, he responded "you're a bad influence, ya know. Ya told me a few too many stories back when we met."  It seemed that his roommate kept needling him about never sharing and he finally broke down and stopped his meds about two months earlier.  "Didn't tell him I stopped and we have been fucking a few times a week since the beginning of the pandemic.  It was just a matter of time" he said.

"Is he the only one?" I asked.

"Nah, I got a couple others. I'd have a few more but this Covid thing has slowed me down getting much action" he replied.  We talked a bit more and I told him my recent exploits.  "Fuck, you been havin' a lot of fun" he said, pausing a bit before adding "I got this dude that's chasin' and wanted me to hook him up with a few guys to do the deed.   The guys I know that are viral are all bottoms.  You think you can help him out?"  I laughed and told him those things rarely work out.  The guys end up flaking at the last minute and you end up with some pissed off horny tops.  He said he knew and that he'd have his roommate as a backup bottom.

I got a message from the chaser telling me that he was going to be visiting for the weekend.  He really wanted to bottom for an anon gangbang like he'd seen on a lots of porn videos.   He'd take care of the hotel and some supplies to keep everyone hydrated. But, he just needed a guy to set up the tops.  He didn't want anything huge, just a half dozen guys which I was able to coordinate pretty quickly.  I told him I wanted a recent test that proved he was neg, he not be on prep and his understanding that his next test would probably be more positive.  It didn't seem to bother him.

The bottom kept messaging me and I really did expect him to flake at the last second.  "If he flakes - you're hosting and I don't care who bottoms, but you better have someone, preferably neg, that is ready to get filled with charged loads" I told Jayden.   Friday night I got message with the room number and told the bottom to be ready at 2pm the next day.   A couple guys I lined up wanted to do it early in the afternoon, so I gave 'em 3pm.  The next group was at 6pm and the last guys were at 9.  I hoped that this would keep the suspicions down from the hotel staff and crossed my fingers.  Things were going too smoothly so I was expecting him to ghost.  Knocking on the door, I was pleasantly surprised when he opened the door right away.  

His pictures were surprisingly accurate, but we both stood there a moment checking each other out before he invited me into the room.  I dropped my backpack on the dresser and looked around the room and then back at him.  Judging by his profile name, I assumed he was a running back in high school and college and now a few years later he still had the same body.  His five foot nine frame may have carried ten more pounds than his younger years, but the muscular legs and firm ass were still there.  The short, cropped hair continued into the scruff that covered his pale face and surrounded his bloodshot hazel eyes.  A tribal tattoo covered his upper left arm and pec.  A second tattoo, a multi-color dragon, was on his right forearm.  His body was devoid of any hair except his armpits and short, trimmed pubes. 

"You feelin OK?" I asked after we got inside and the door was closed.  I pulled off the towel he had wrapped around his waist to check out what he was hiding.

"Yeah, drank a few too many last night after I got here.  Kinda nervous since I never done anything like this.  Most was a two guys in college fuckin' me after a party when I was drunk" he said with a crackle in his voice, confirming his nervousness.

"Just relax and have fun.  I setup three sessions so it's never going to be a big crowd in the room here, there's not a lot of room in here anyway.  Uh... you all cleaned out?    We just want it to be cum n lube that make a mess, right?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah.  I'm good.  I just finished....  Three groups?  How many dudes you get?" he asked, sounding even more nervous.

I smiled as I looked at him, standing there only in a jockstrap now with the straps framing his sweet looking ass.    "There's a couple guys for the first round, three more for the second and then two others for the third. Plus me each round. That OK?" I asked.

"Shit... yeah... I guess so.  They all look like you?" he asked, the reality of the situation sinking into his hazy mind.

"Nope, some younger, some older, some white, the guy you talked to originally to set this thing up. A smorgasbord.  They only have a couple things in common" I replied before adding a sinister chuckle.

"What's that?" he asked innocently.

"They know me and they're viral.  No one is shooting blanks" I replied coldly.   "You got the stuff I asked for?" I then asked.  He nodded and pointed first to some papers on the desk and then toward the bathroom.  I quickly glanced at the test report showing no STDs, neg and Thursday's date.   In the bathroom sink, I found some mediocre beer on ice and a pack of water bottles.  I guessed the water would taste better.  "Uh, you said you wanted it to be anonymous.  How much?  Just not knowing who the guys fucking you?  Blindfolded?  Hooded? Dark room?  Head buried in the bed, ass up?" I asked as I walked back into the room.  I spotted a brown bottle of poppers and a bottle of lube on the stand next to the bed.

"I brought a blindfold but now I think I want to see the guys that fuck me if they're as hot as you" he answered.  I chuckled at the thought, but none of the guys was going to be as hot as me.  Jayden might be close but that was it.

"You want us to video it or snap pics?  Use my phone or yours?" I asked and I realized he hadn't thought much at all about what was going to happen other than him getting fucked by a bunch of guys.   

"Oh... Uh... I guess.  No faces though.  Use my phone" he replied, sounding a little unsure.   He tapped away at the phone, turning off the screen lock.

I opened my pack and pulled out a marker and tossed him a gummie wrapped in cellophane.  He looked confused so I said "Edibles... CBD... Weed?  It'll help you chill.  And a marker to count how many loads you take."  He chewed the gummie and slowly it started to hit him.  We sat there and chatted a bit about his experiences and he sounded like one of those queer jocks that's buried in the closet and scared for anyone to know what kind of fucked up shit he likes to do sexually.   "I like to fuck a little rough.  How hard you good with?" I asked.

"Rough is good.  Just no bruises where people can see em, no broken bones and no choking" he said.   I wasn't sure if he had some bad experiences in the past where guys got really physical with or just a wild imagination.   While I didn't mind infecting guys with a potentially lethal bug, I wasn't into beating my bottoms bloody so we were on the same wavelength.

"Take a couple hits of poppers" I said, wanting him to be ready to go as soon as the first guys got there.

***Round 1***

My phone buzzed and I saw the message "downstairs" from one of the first guys.   I'd known Will a long time.   He got pozzed shortly after I did and I knew he would stop his meds when he felt the urge to knock a few guys up.  He wasn't the hottest guy around, far from it actually, but he had nine uncut inches that loved to wreck guy's holes.   "Perfect timing.  I can squeeze one more guy in before I start meds again" he said when I messaged him about the party.   

When there was a knock on the door, my phone buzzed again and number two was here and on his way up.   Will stood there as the door closed looking just like the last time I saw him at the bathhouse.   He was about six foot, with blond/reddish hair.  The mask covered the scar he got from a bar fight, about the only distinctive feature on his plain, forgettable face.  His pale complexion showed off his Irish roots and he had a few extra pounds on him but that just added to the "average" look he had.  We were ready for the fun to begin.  "The other guy is almost here, no sense in wasting time" I told Will who was already half naked.  

Before there was a knock on the door, Will was lubed and shoving his cock into runninbkbb unmercifully.   "FUCK!" the bottom groaned out and Will ignored him.  Will never really cared about his bottoms, he just fucked them as hard as he needed to to get off.  Another grunt came out of the bottom as I opened the door and I hoped no one heard what was going on in the room.

"Glad you could make it.   You said it was time to look for another" I said to the artist.

"Thanks.  You sure were right about sharing my seed.  Pizza dude is done and the Golden Dragon is goin' to need a new delivery driver too" he replied, watching Will pound the bottom guy.  Almost immediately he started to pull the loose fitting tee and sweatpants off.  His boxers came off with his sweats and he stood there naked and already getting hard.  It was almost seven inches of thin manhood when hard and he kept slowly stroking it to keep it that way while he watched Will open up the bottom guy.   

I grabbed the guy's phone and started videoing the pounding he was getting.  Will and the artist kept silent while I captured the first cock of the day plowing the bottom's doomed hole.  He was the only one making noise - a mixture of grunts and groans.  Looking at the nightstand, the lube was still there so Will must have gone in with just some spit or maybe even dry.  Being the nice guy that I am, I picked up the poppers and put them in the bottom's hand.  It took only a few seconds before he was huffing away on them.

Will checked to make sure I was done filming and then gave a couple hard slaps to each butt cheek before growling out "Squeeze that pussy, slut!"   A minute later "Yeah... just like that" he groaned so the bottom must have done as he was told.   Will picked up the pace and was drilling faster and harder and I thought he might be close.  He kept going for another five or six minutes and then just slammed in and froze.   "Take that fuckin poz seed, chaser" Will yelled out as I watched his butt clench with each shot of cum.   He stood there another minute or so and pulled his spent cock out and backed away.  I walked up and added a mark to the bottom's back.

The artist was eager for his chance and once Will gave him room he was sliding his bare cock into the bottom's battered hole.   He was a little longer than Will, but not as thick.   I don't think the bottom guy was quite ready to feel another guy inside him, but other than an "Oh FUCK!" he just took it.    I hadn't talked to the artist about his two victims, whether they knew his status or not, or even if he just topped or flipped with them.  This might have been the first bottom that knew he was charged up.

For someone that claimed to have not topped for a few years until I pozzed him up, he looked quite comfortable in the role.   Will had stretched the bottom out and the artist had no problem stuffing his hard cock inside.   It was surprising to see how much stamina the artist had fucking him.  His skinny body didn't look to be up to the task of a long, hard fuck.   I was expecting a quick three or five minute pump and dump, but he kept going.   The bottom grunted "harder" and the artist just laughed.   "Careful what you ask for" he said and ticked the intensity up a few notches.  He fucked that way for a few minutes and when the bottom wasn't complaining, he ticked it up a few more.

The sound of the two bodies slamming together echoed off the walls and finally I could hear the bottom start to whimper.   A few more minutes and he finally started to beg for the artist to ease up.   "No fuckin' way.  You said you wanted it harder..." the artist grunted between thrusts.   I could tell from his actions though, he was hitting his limit.   The last few thrusts were accompanied by a loud groan before he planted his cock in and his body shook.   Some guys are almost motionless when they cum, others are very animated and the artist was in the latter group.  I had video'd some of his fuck and I was right there with the phone when he pulled out.   The gape wasn't huge, but it stayed there for a long time before starting to close.   

The bottom's hole was definitely looking used and cum was leaking out until Will shoved his dick back in.   "Oh god!" the bottom cried out as Will picked up where he left off.  He looked like he was trying to fuck harder than the artist did and to me he came close.  Ten minutes later though and he rooted himself and dumped several more spurts of toxin into the bottom guy.  I got a few good shots of Will forcing some cum out as he fucked but it was time for me to stop being the cameraman and start fucking the bottom.

Will took the phone from me and smiled as I lined my dick up.   His hole was nicely opened up and I sank my dick into the cummy oriface.  My dick was the thickest so far and judging from the groan coming from the bottom, he felt it.   I didn't want to be gentle, he already had two guys stretch him out and our mission was to have a bug or two swimming through his veins by the end of the day, so the harder the better.  Abuse that hole was the order of the day.  I wasn't a total dick, though.  Once my cock sank all the way in, I paused a few moments for him to catch his breath before pulling back out, leaving the exposed head of my cock on his bruised hole.

He seemed surprised when I slammed in, balls deep, screaming into the bed.  I felt his sphincter spasm around my shaft, trying to expel the invader, but I wasn't going to stop now.  No sooner was I all the way in and I was dragging my cock back out.  I didn't pull out the second time, for now I would be driving long strokes in and out of his tender hole.  The screaming died down and was now a grunt every thrust or two.  Will had fucked hard, the artist fucked a little harder but I was going to make sure he felt my bigger dick for days.

The thing that is different about these type of group fucks is that we all wanted to abuse the neg bottom's hole to make sure that the bug can get into his blood.  Regular gangbangs its more about dumping your load in the bottom and then letting the next guy in.  There's no guarantee that a rough fuck will infect the guy, but it sure seemed to help with most of the guys I've pozzed.   I drilled his ass for about ten minutes and looked back and saw the artist on his knees sucking Will's cock, his long slender fingers gripping Will's butt cheeks tightly.

I yanked my cock all the way out and looked at the gaping hole.  The ring was an angry red, the white froth covering the tender tissue inside from the three loads that were already deposited was clearly visible and a loud whimper from an empty bottom beckoned my cock back inside.   I shoved my dick in hard, ground my hips on his ass and then jackhammered his ass.  Only a minute later, the frenzy ended and my cock was shooting more viral spurts of cum into his battered chute.

Will was standing next to me when my orgasm ended and it was obvious he wanted to go again.   I slapped the bottom's ass and slid my cock out.   It was only a couple seconds between my cock coming out and his going in but the bottom still whimpered loudly.   Will fucked like he did the first round but it took a lot less time for him to dump his load.   The artist's blowjob must have gotten him close.   I got to experience it several seconds later when the artist's tongue was lapping at my cock, licking up as much cum and ass juice as he could find.  Cock, balls, groin, pubes and thighs all got cleaned with his eager tongue.

Will grunted a few times before he came and the artist looked up at me apologetically.  I had to chuckle, he was torn between sucking a cum covered cock and fucking the bottom again, but he knew what his duty was today.  The blowjobs were just a bonus.   This time, he lasted longer than Will's last turn before grabbing the bottom's shoulders and planting himself as deep as he could get before pumping another load of charged juice into the bottom.  I heard the door close as Will left just as the artist gave a few hard slaps to the bottom and pulled out.   I dug into my backpack and pulled out a fresh toothbrush and turned it between my fingers.  "You empty?" I asked.

The artist gave a short laugh and replied "Yeah, need a few hours to recharge these balls.  I'd love to stay but I have to go talk to a guy about a painting he wants done.   Uh, gimme a call sometime.  This was fun."   I walked over to the bed and spread the bottom's ass cheeks apart with one hand and pushed the toothbrush in.   "What ya doin?" the artist asked as he pulled his sweats and shirt on.  

I sneered back at him, saying "Just workin the cum in.  I want to make sure it sticks."  The bottom had buried his face into the bed and began to scream.   In and out, twist, in and out, twist around again.  I looked and the artist stood there mesmerized.  I pulled the brush out and the bristles were covered in pink ooze.   

"You're one twisted fuck.  You never did that to me and I got knocked up.  Isn't a bunch of loads from several guys enough?" the artist asked.

"As I said, just makin' sure his neg days are numbered" I replied to the artist.  I saw him rubbing his crotch and knew he was turned on.  I stood up and went to the bathroom and rinsed the brush off in the bathtub faucet.   

When I came back, the artist was fingering the guy's hole.  He pulled it out and looked closely at it and gave a quick lick to his fingertip.  "He's totally fucked, man" the artist said, followed by a big grin.  He put his mask back on and headed to the door, giving me an elbow tap on the way.  I had to chuckle, we just shared a guy's ass, coating each other's cocks in each other's semen and he sucked my cum covered cock, yet he gave me a covid handshake.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1