Quarantine Diary

Just Time for a Quickie

After wandering around for way too long, I was about ready to leave.   I still had to get home, grab some money and hit the dispensary for a fill up.   As I was heading down the hallway to the stairs, I saw RJ at the far end, coming down from the third floor.  I slapped his ass as we met before nudging him into the second floor showers.   One side was an open shower area with shower heads along the wall and two columns in the middle that had four shower heads each.  The other side had a few urinals and a couple stalls along with several sinks.   

"Lookin to cool off?" RJ said with a grin.

"Nah, I gotta make this quick and I know how you like to show off" I replied, guiding him to one of the columns.  The whole shower area was made for fucking with waist high grab rails for a greedy bottom to hang on to.  That's exactly what RJ did before spreading his legs and pushing his ass back and wiggling it.   I gave each side of his butt a hard slap before kneeling down and spreading his cheeks apart.   With one hand stroking my cock back to full hardness, the other kept the crack open for my face.

My tongue forced some spit into his hole but this was going to be a fast rimjob.  Only a couple minutes of tongue fucking lapsed before my dick was aching to get back into a warm neg hole.  It didn't matter that I knew that my viral cum was going to be wasted on his prep'd body, he was just that good of a no-strings-attached fuck buddy.  Licking up his back, I stood up and dragged my stiff cock between the crevice.  Looking around, it seemed that we were attracting a small crowd.   Most stood back against the walls, but a couple were on either side, about 10 feet away.   That was as close as I liked guys to get unless they were part of the fucking. 

The guy to the left was a bearded guy, about 40, with a belly that would alternate between closed eyes and watching us intently.  He slowly stroked his smallish cock while pinching his nips with his free hand. The guy to the right was an early 20's skinny, nerdy guy with a mop of dark red hair that hung over his eyes.  There was a patch of hair between his pecs and a trail from his navel down to his thick bush and a nicely sized thin cock.  His legs were covered in more dark red hair and I guessed his ass was too.  His gaze never left us and he kept muttering "fuck" over and over.

RJ gasped and then growled as I drove my cock into his hole.   It seemed pretty dry and I doubt there was any lube in there other than the little bit of spit I'd given him moments earlier.   On the second shove, I bottomed out, with my balls slapping into his.  It garnered a drawn out, louder "fuck!" from the nerdy guy.  Grabbing each side of RJ's hips, my hips started to roll.  From there, I just kept building up speed and length of my stroke until I was pounding into his hungry ass.   RJ's growls turned to moans and I moved my hands to his shoulders to get better leverage.   He gave a quick squeeze to my cock with his ass and that got my balls' attention.

I slammed in and let out a grunt before pulling back and slamming in again.   Three more times and my cock was spewing hot cum into RJ's guts.   Spurt after spurt made his hole nice and sloppy as only a good breeding can do.  Between the visuals and my growling as I came, several of the onlookers followed suit, shooting their loads on to the floor.   I watched the nerdy guy give one more stroke as he shot on to the floor too.

"That shouldn't be wasted.  There's lots of needy guys that would love to swallow or get bred with that" I said to him with a smirk.   The embarrassment of getting caught showed in his face and all he could mutter was "Sorry... sir."  I looked back left and the older guy was gone and most of the rest of the guys either left or showered the cum off.   I pulled RJ up vertical so his back was against my chest and whispered "Thanks, I needed that."  My cock slipped from his ass as I flipped the shower on and the pair of us rinsed off.   

"Thank YOU" RJ said as he walked over to the towel rack and dried off.   He slipped out the door while I finished drying off and I chuckled to myself "he likes to keep it casual, just like me."   I went down to the locker room to get changed and noticed I had a few messages on my phone.   Two were from RJ - "At baths" and "where r u?"  A couple were from guys on a cruising app I had left open with "hot prof", "lookin?" and "woof" but the last one was more interesting.  It was from the nerdy guy and he had found my profile.  "Was fuckin hot watchin u bred that guy" was his first message and the second one had his phone number.  I got a screen shot and headed back home, hoping I could make it to the dispensary in time to score some weed.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Red Means Go

Over the next few days I popped on the hookup app to see if I could find the nerdy guy again.  I wanted more info on him if I was going to call and I'd been too rushed on Saturday to look.  Tuesday I finally spotted him and read over the profile. "22 auburn/blue, 5'10 135lbs vers bottom" was all it said, but the "neg" checkbox was ticked.  I wasn't sure whether to send a message via phone or the app.  Giving it more thought than it deserved, I grabbed my hookup phone and  tapped out a message to him and hoped he gave me his real number.

I typed out "hey  I'm the guy from the showers at the bh on sat" and hit send.  I didn't expect a reply right away and wasn't sure I wanted to hookup that night anyway, but it didn't take too long to get a response.

"really? im not really in ur league" he sent back.

"I like lots of types but if u think ur too hot for me..." I replied, chuckling to myself.  I might be cocky, but I'm also a little self deprecating.

"F no  other way round  u lookin?" was his lightning fast response.

"maybe.  what u into? ur prof light on info.  U saw mine n read all of it?" I typed back, having to retype half the words and remembering how crappy the keyboard was on this phone.  I took so long to reply I half expected him to think I ghosted.

"ur top hot hung bb only" and then "dont like BS or flakes" he replied.   

"Hmmm, maybe he did look it over" I thought to myself.  "And?" I added, wanting to make sure he knew my status.

"not lookin for a bf" he sent back a minute later.  

I shook my head, not wanting to drag this out much longer.   "U see my status?" I asked.

"yeah i fucked w poz guys b4" he said.  

I smiled wondering how many were as toxic as me.  I then sent "k. u on prep or just fuck undet guys?"

"no prep since covid  others undet I think  why?" he sent back a few minutes later.  It seemed like he was either distracted with other possibilities or was starting to figure it out.

"meds ran out so i'm viral" I sent back, expecting that to be the last of it.   It took several more minutes to get a response and I had enough time to roll a few joints from the bag I got on Saturday.

"wow  u poz that guy in shower?" he asked.

I laughed to myself and typed out "hes on prep."  With no response, I flipped on the TV and got sucked into a youtube rabbit hole.   It was maybe thirty minutes later that I saw a notification on my phone and it said "4 new messages."

Nerd boy had replied while I was distracted and had sent "1 guy did poz rp when he fucked me" followed by "was hot" and then several minutes later "u poz ne1?" and then the one I just got - "u there?"

"it can be hot but some freak out.  yes I have ;)" I sent back, wondering if he'd be one of the freak out guys or the turned on ones.

"u really want to meet?" he sent back a minute later.

"sure  just know what ur getting into" I replied back.  

"tonight or tomorrow good?" and then "roomies here tonight maybe tom too" he texted back.

"tonight good.  idc about roomies.  we can fk in front of em if u want" I sent back, half serious.

"omg   9 ok?" came back right away.  A few more messages and I had an address near the university and he knew I was going to jog over there and would be hot and sweaty, which seemed to excite him.   I sent "here" as I got to his building and he was letting me in a minute later.  We climbed the stairs and made our way down to the back corner of the building.  Walking into the apartment, there were two guys on each end of the couch and the smell of stale pot smoke lingering in the air.

"Damn, he's a lot hotter than the guys you usually bring around" said the thin Asian guy wearing just some running shorts like mine at the far end of the couch.  His body seemed almost completely hairless and perfectly smooth.  With the black framed glasses he wore, I would pegged him as another nerdy college guy.  The only thing that changed that impression was the long goatee and left tattoo sleeve .

"You paying him, Chase?" asked the other guy, a beefy cub in cargo shorts and a loose tee.  His arms and legs were covered in dark fur and his longish hair was pulled up into a bun.  Given how hairy his limbs were, his shaved, cherubic face would definitely look a lot better with a beard, I thought.    

"Shut up, you're just jealous" the Asian guy said as the cub nodded.  I briefly thought how hot it would be to have all three of them lined up on the bed, waiting for me to breed all of them.

"Let's go to my room" my nerdy guy, Chase, said.  I followed him down the short hallway, noticing a surprisingly clean bathroom and a very messy bedroom on the way.  Chase said "Here's my room.  Its smaller but I have it to myself" as he pulled his tee over his head and kicked off his sandals.  Thankfully his room was pretty neat.   I went to close the door but he said "mind if we keep it open?  They do like to watch sometimes."

I laughed and opened the door wide.  When I turned around he was standing there naked next to the bed, his cock starting to harden. "Confident or eager... both are sexy traits" I thought to myself.  On the bedstand next to him I spotted a bottle of lube and some poppers next to a couple condoms.   Walking closer, I pulled my tank top off and wrapped my hand around the back of his head.   I pulled him in for a sloppy kiss which quickly had our tongues probing each other.  He was a good kisser and seemed to like it as rough as I did.   Grabbing his hair, I pulled his head back and looked right into his eyes.   

"This is your only chance to stop.  If you tell me to keep going, I'm going to fuck you and breed you.  After that, its a crap shoot as to what happens" I said quietly so only he could hear.

He was staring back at me and nodded, saying "Let's do it... just no poz talk in case my roomies are listening."  His face broke into a devilish grin and I smiled back at him.   He was probably expecting me to resume the kiss, but I twisted my upper body and mashed his face into my sweaty pit.   I wasn't sure if it was a loud whimper or a moan that came out of him, but he seemed to be enjoying it.  His tongue was lapping over every bit of my pit, licking the sweat and hair while breathing deep to get my rank scent.   I let him go after a few minutes like this and pulled his head back again.  His face was covered in spit and he was waiting for my next move.

Twisting the other way, he had another pit to service and this time I heard him breathe deep before he started to lick.  He savored my right pit just like he did the left,  his moans having a sultry tone to them.   Like the other one, I let him work my ripe pit over for a few minutes and then pulled him off.   I wasn't planning on going full alpha on him but he wasn't giving me any sign that it wasn't his thing.    Chase was staring back at me, the sweat and spit glistening off his skin and several days scruff.  He was panting a little and it seemed like a good time to see if he could suck my dick like he devoured my pits.  Backing away a few inches, my fistful of hair pulled him down and he quickly took the hint.   

He surprised me as he dragged his tongue down my chest and I'm sure if I had let go of his head he would have spent some time on my nips.  It's not that I don't like a guy working my nips over, but I was mostly in control and I guided him down to my already hard cock.  That was much more important.

"Oh my god" he muttered and I heard some shuffling behind me.   Turning my head, I saw both of his roommates were at the door, peering inside and trying to watch.   I've never been afraid of an audience when I fuck and this was no different.   I turned slightly so that they could see their roommate start to take my cock into his mouth.   There was a gasp and "damn" coming from the doorway and a muffled grunt as Chase stretched his jaw open to get the first part of my cock into his mouth.   He struggled and tried to make sure my shaft went in without his teeth scraping but he couldn't.  Now, I've gotten used to teeth being part of most blowjobs and have learned to like it.  He must have had enough guys tell him "no teeth" so he quickly retreated and began working on the head.

Chase was no stranger to uncut cock and he knew how to play with the foreskin and use his tongue to good effect.   A few snickers came from the doorway so I turned my head and said "If you think you can deep throat this, then get over here or shut the fuck up!"   That silenced the peanut gallery pretty quick and Chase kept working at it.   He licked over the sides and bottom and then went down to my balls.  It was nice to see him not give up easily and after a while he tried again, wrapping his lips around the head and then going down a little at a time.  I'm not sure what he did, but he was able to get his jaw open a little further and once he got past the thick middle part of my cock he was golden.   My right hand pressed on the back of his head and my cock sunk deeper.

"Holy fuck" came a comment from the doorway.   Holy fuck, indeed.   Chase didn't take my cock all the way, but he came damn close and it was obvious that his throat could open wider than his jaw.   I slowly fucked his mouth for a bit until I knew he needed a break.   Pulling back, I felt his teeth graze over my dick until the head popped free of his lips.   He pulled the foreskin back and lapped around the exposed head and dug his tongue into the slit.   He got his first taste of my toxic juice and kept going for more.  He held my cock with the head on his tongue and let the pre leak out on to his tongue before he sucked on the head again.

I wasn't sure if he was trying to put off the actual fuck or if he really loved nursing on a guy's cock.  When I let go of his head, he leaned back and looked up at me.  The grin on my face told him it was time and he nodded back before sliding back on to the bed and pulling his legs back.   As much as he might like sucking dick, I like eating ass. Both make a good prelude to the main event.   I knelt down and buried my face in his ass.   The covering of red hair continued inside his butt crack.  The musk from his sweaty ass sent a surge through my body as I dug my tongue into his waiting hole.  My beard intermingled with his ass hair and soon all of it was covered in spit.  While his ass might have been sweaty, his pussy was fresh and clean.  The ring kept flexing around my tongue while I heard his moaning fill the room.  

Well, it might not have just been his moaning - there was a surround-sound effect coming from in front of me and behind.  A small wet spot was forming on the carpet below my cock and I needed to see if his ass felt as good around my dick as it did my tongue.  After several minutes of rimming his hot ass, I stood up and grabbed his hips, pulling him a bit further off the bed and lining up my rigid cock.  Reaching over, I grabbed the poppers and took a couple hits before tossing them on the bed next to Chase.  He took a couple on each nostril and then I watched his face flush.  I thought about asking him again if he was sure but the look on his face was one of pure lust.   It would be a waste of time asking him since his dick and ass were doing the thinking right now and I could totally relate.  

With my cock nestled up to the ring, I dripped some more spit on it before pushing in.   His initial tightness soon gave way as he relaxed and my cock was able to force its way inside.  He let out a groan and I knew he was getting stretched more than he was used to.   I felt it too, since the abrasions on the top and bottom of my dick were beginning to sting from the spit.  My gaze went from watching my shaft invade his body up to his rigid, dripping seven inch cock that was hovering over his abs and then up to his face.  Less than a quarter of my cock was inside him and the expression on his face was one of victory.  I wasn't going to consider it victory until he'd taken every inch and was filled with my seed.  Bracing my hands on his legs, my hips began to rock back and forth, driving my shaft deeper each time.  Our eyes were locked again as my cock stretched him open.  

With over two thirds of my cock inside him I really started to fuck.  Faster and faster I pumped my cock until I was sliding in and out easily.   My precum was helping but he really did open up faster than most guys I've fucked.  Now that I had a good pace thrusting into him I wanted to get the rest of the way in.   The tip of my cock was tapping relentlessly onto his inner ring and eventually it made it through.  It was probably a lot bigger than he expected, based on the sudden writhing he did under me.  I leaned forward and pinned him to the bed, my cock fully rooted inside him.  His eyes were wide open and almost the size of baseballs.  His mouth kept moving but no sound came out.  I didn't move and just let him try to adjust to the invasion.   Once the spasms faded I knew he was ready for the next step.  I slowly pulled my cock back until just the head was inside and then drove back in until my balls were resting on his sweaty ass.

Chase's eyes rolled back and he cried out "Oh god...   do it again!"  This time I pulled back a little faster and then thrust my shaft in again.   The bed squeaked, there were gasps from behind me (a little closer than before, I thought) and a deep groan came from Chase.  I kept it up, going faster each time until my grunts joined the chorus and my balls were now pulled up tight.  The puddle of pre on his abs and chest grew as my cock massaged his prostate with every thrust.   I changed my angle just a little and the next shove plowed in making him spasm again.  This time, he wasn't writhing in pain, he was showering his chest and face in his own cum.

I love making a bottom orgasm from my fucks since it always seems to milk a bigger load out of my balls.   As his second volley landed in and around his open mouth, my first spurt shot out, flooding his wrecked fuck chute.  The pulses of cum from my cock coated everything both past his inner ring and before it, while my cock slowly rocked inside him.   Both of us were growling as we released our loads and soon the growl became a moan before fading away.   We stayed there, locked together for a few minutes until I slowly withdrew my softening cock.  It left his hole with a plop and a large glob of pink cum fell to the floor.

"Holy shit, you really fucked him raw and bred him?" the cub asked. 

I laughed and said "Yeah, I only fuck raw.  Think it's easy finding rubbers that fit this?" pointing to my dick.

"Uh... I guess not.  I always play safe though" he replied.

"I guess you don't want to try this, then" I responded.

"Fuck no... See what you did to his ass?  I can see blood" the cub said with a tinge of disgust in his voice.

"Well, maybe you should try Chase as your first bare fuck.  He's not as thick and I you'd get to find out how much better a raw fuck is compared to a covered one" I said.  I could see that he was thinking about it and hadn't just dismissed it right away.   Hopefully he would get one of Chase's first viral loads.   I was feeling pretty confident that between Chase's wrecked hole and the big load I gave him he'd be in the brotherhood soon.   

The roommates retreated out of the room and I laid on the bed next to Chase.  "You ok?" I asked, getting ready for the PEP discussion.

"Fuck yeah.  That was so hot.  I've never had anyone own my ass like that.  Most guys don't get as rough as I like.  I'm gonna feel this for days but... damn I loved it!" he said.  He was still staring at the ceiling when he said "I know you said you're not looking for a boyfriend.   Neither am I... cuz I like doin it with more than one guy... and I like to top some..."   He paused and then added "... but I hope we can do it again...  I mean... if I wasn't a bad fuck."

I laughed and replied "No, you weren't a bad fuck... pretty damn good, actually.   But maybe next time it can be just the two of us.   I hate a judgemental audience."

"He's not so bad.  But I kinda hate fucking him with rubbers. That's why they're on the table... for him.  I almost always fuck bare.  I'm glad you told him I should fuck him raw to see what its like" Chase replied, with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, sometimes it just takes a guy that you trust to make that leap.  'Course who knows if you're still gonna be neg in a month" I said, the last sentence was much quieter than the first.   He gave a nervous laugh before getting off the bed and disappearing down the hall. I chuckled to myself watching the cum drip down his legs as he walked away.   It didn't seem to bother him so I assumed he was used to it. I know lots of bottoms that get off on that feeling.  When he came back, he tossed me a towel and said "You can shower here if ya want."

"Nah... I'm gonna run home so I'll get sweaty again.  Besides, I like to make the doorman at my building jealous when I come home stinking of cum" I replied.   I wiped my chest and face off with the towel and then put my gear back on, stepping into the jockstrap and letting the pouch absorb another layer of cum and another bottom's ass juice.   Walking back to the front door, the other bedroom door was closed and the Asian guy was sprawled out on the couch in the living room playing with his phone.  "Catch ya later" I said as I walked out the door.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

I wasn't sure why I was heading back to the bathhouse on Wednesday night.   The previous night's fun should have kept me sated for a few days, anyway.    When I got there, it was chaos.   The EMTs were there with the entrance blocked off so they could bring out yet another casualty.   The guys in line were already spreading rumors.  One rumor was that someone overdosed, another that someone passed out on the dance floor and yet another that someone fell in the shower getting gangbanged.  I'm sure the real story would be a lot less interesting.  I gave it fifteen minutes and just as I was about to leave, they wheeled out a guy on a stretcher.  A few more minutes and the tape barrier was gone and the waiting group was heading inside.

By the time I got in and wandered around, I was just not in the mood anymore. I had decided to leave but seconds later I ran into RJ.   He was definitely in the mood, so I figured I could do another quick fuck and then head home.  A short walk and we were in one of the open play rooms and I had him bent over a fuck bench with his legs spread.   I didn't even give him time to mount the bench, he just grabbed on the top pad with his arms stretched out and bent over.   If anyone wanted to use the bench properly, they wouldn't have to wait long.

My fingers worked their way into his lightly lubed hole.   Starting with two, I was able to get him loosened up pretty quickly.   Some more spit and a minute with three fingers and he was ready.  Or, at least I was.  Aiming my hard cock at his hole, I dropped another gob of spit above his hole and let it run down the crevice before pushing in.   RJ let out a loud moan and most of the guys around the room turned to take a look.   I saw a few smiles before I turned my attention back to RJ.  My cock slowly descended until I was fully planted in his ass.  His moan kept going the entire time and when my hips hit his butt it stopped and was replaced by a big gasp followed by a gutteral, drawn out "Fuck yeah!"

With him fully opened, my hips pulled back and I began to drill him.  Each stroke ended with a thud as my body slapped into him.  After a dozen firm thrusts, I paused a moment and he took two big hits from the popper bottle in his hand.  As soon as his hands were back on the bench I shoved back in and pounded him a little harder.   A few guys were now standing around watching us and I checked to see if Chase was there, like last time.  It would have been surprising if he was, since I'm sure his ass was still hurting from our fuck the day before but maybe that would spur him into top mode.

It was probably ten minutes after RJ had bent over and I was pounding him with all I had when I felt the cum start to rise. My cock grew thicker too as I approached climax.  I'm pretty sure RJ could tell, since he began to milk my cock with his ass.    Squeeze on the outward thrust, release as I pushed back in.  With the extra stimulus, I only lasted another dozen strokes before giving a final shove and let my cock flood his guts.  He got a surprisingly large load and it seemed my balls had been working overtime the past 24 hours.

Once the last pulse had fired I stayed planted a few more moments before I pulled out.   Helping RJ stand back up, I pulled him to my chest and whispered "Thanks, bud."   He followed me down the hall to the showers and we both cleaned up.  "Not sticking around for more?" I asked as we dried off.

"After that I don't think I could take another fuck.  Your dick kinda spoils it for the others.   Maybe this weekend I'll be ready to get back into cumdump mode" RJ said with a grin.  I gave a short laugh and then started to head to my locker downstairs.   Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a guy's arm and the tattoo that I remembered from one of the sites.  He'd played the chaser role but the moment we had set something up, he vanished.  It had happened several times with various guys and I'd gotten used to it.  I was someone's jack-off fantasy and they never planned on meeting to go through with it.  

I headed back up the stairs and saw him poke his head into the upstairs showers and then the playroom I'd just fucked RJ in.   Each stop he made had given me a chance to get closer and soon I was near enough to make sure he was who I thought he was.  Five foot six blond twink, fully shaved with a pink unicorn on his left upper arm. Looking lower... yes, two pale blue stars, one on each forearm.  "Yep, that's him" I muttered to myself.   He kept walking around the second floor and then ducked into the gloryhole area.  Too easy, I thought.   He took the center of the three booths and I went into the far one, grabbing a few packets of lube from the bowl on the way.   I pulled my towel off, tossing it over my shoulder and heard a gasp on the other side of the hole.

My cock had stiffened and I was just wondering how I could get it inside his ass.  "Don't rush it" I told myself.  Once I saw a finger at the hole, I moved closer and pushed my semi-hard cock through.   His tongue lapped over my growing shaft but he didn't really start sucking it.  A few minutes later, I pulled my cock back past the hole and bent over a little.  "It's not a fucking lollipop, are you gonna suck it or just lick it?" I said, clearly showing how unhappy I was with his skills.

"I'll try, sir.  It's kinda big" he said back. I laughed and gave him another shot.   This time he tried to suck on it but could only take two or maybe two and a half inches.  He did seem to know how to play a bit with the foreskin.  I kind of regretted showering after the session with RJ, so that he could enjoy the taste of some dried cum and some stranger's ass juice.  I let him work it a few more minutes and then I pulled clear of the hole again.  

"Show me that ass" I barked.  I expected him to bolt at that point, but he turned around and came close to the wall, spreading his ass nice and wide.  Opening the packet of lube, I coated my finger with the oily goo and rubbed it over the pink hole before pushing in to the first knuckle.   He gasped but didn't move.  Pulling back, I added more lube to my finger and worked more of it into his hole.  His ass seemed to be more adept at taking cock than his mouth had been and soon I had two fingers inside him.  Ripping open a second lube packet, I put half on my cock and the other half on the third finger that squeezed into his ass.   With a light thud, he fell back against the wall, surprising me again.   

Another minute later, I stopped twisting my fingers and gently pulled them back.  My foreskin was pulled back and my dick was glistening in the dim light.  I aimed my cock and pushed in, trying to get in before the hole closed back up.   I knew I would never get all of my cock inside him and to be honest all I wanted was enough short strokes to dump a few shots of viral seed inside him.   He kept pressing back until the head actually popped inside the outer ring.  The moan from him was easily heard in my booth and probably out into the hall.

My hips began to rock and while not getting very deep it went further into his ass than his mouth.   His hole kept getting slicker as I plowed in and out  the precum and lube mixed together.  I tried to go a little deeper, but the cry that came out of him told me that was about all he could take.   I fucked a little faster and remembered one of his last messages on the site that said "I hope I feel your toxic load in me soon."  The thrusts slowed down and I knew every second could be the moment that he pulled away and vanished again.  Instead of pushing in as far as I could and breeding him, I just let it flow while I pumped my cock and out of him.   There wasn't a loud groan or exciting orgasm.   My cock just thickened and began to spew a few shots of my cum inside his hole.   

I knew I'd probably never know if I was able to knock him up with this lame fuck, but I had the satisfaction of finally getting my dick and charged load inside him.  I gave a few harder thrusts and he let out a yelp and began to pull away.  I also pulled back and wiped my dick off with my towel.   

"Fuck, I can't believe I took that" I heard through the hole.  

I said to myself "No, you didn't.  You couldn't take even half of it."  Instead I muttered an half-hearted "Thanks" and walked out of the booth.  He didn't follow me or even come out of his booth for the few seconds that I hung around.  Back to the locker room I went and when I saw the blood stains on the towel I tossed it in the bin and decided to shower at my place.  I walked back out into the pleasantly cool night air and headed home realizing it turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected.

--

Friday morning I woke and saw a few message on my hookup phone.   I made some coffee and started to eat breakfast as I took a look to see what spam I'd gotten this time.   Instead, there were two messages from Chase. 

"thx 4 givin tyler a push 2 try bbing" the first message said.  The second message said "was only a min n he pulld off b4 I bred him."

I laughed as I read it and yet was surprised that my suggestion worked so quickly.   I typed back "congrats.  next time give him ur babies."  It was only a sip of coffee and a couple bites of fruit later and he replied.

"hope so  think he luvd it" Chase texted back.

I thought about it a moment and then typed back "1 roomie down, 1 to go."   Not knowing the dynamic of the three of them,  the only thing I knew was that Chase had fucked Tyler enough to have condoms ready for it.  Maybe he fucked or got fucked by the Asian guy too.  

"he likes 2 watch but only fux with chinese guys" Chase messaged back a couple minutes later.

A wicked grin came over my face and I typed out "hmm I might the perfect guys 4 him." 

"Cool dont think hes fucked many guys" Chase replied.   I tapped out message to Dragonboy and after getting Chase's roommate's number I passed it along.  

"gave # to my fb. he & his cuz vbtm n fun.  toxic so u might warn ur roomie" I sent to Chase.

"he shud ask if he cares" came back his response several minutes later.  A followup came in a few minutes "just fingered Tyler while he was doin dishes   gonna try n load him this time."

"LOL  have fun" I replied.

A few hours later my phone buzzed and and when I had a break from work, I saw the message from Chase "hes a cum pig now   gave him 2 loads."

"Hot.  U should tell him if u get sick.  stealthin roomies can get ugly" I responded before getting up and heading into the kitchen.   I refilled my glass and came back to the table, seeing the light flashing on my phone again.   There was no text from Chase but a pic of a spread, hairy, beefy ass dripping cum.  It was tempting to lick the phone, but I'd rather lick the real thing.  I typed out "tasty.   u wanna meet sunday?" and went back to work.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

A Greedy Bottom

Thursday and Friday had been pretty brutal work-wise.   I'd finished up at eight both days and really just wanted to veg out the rest of both nights.  The baggie of green I'd picked up the previous weekend helped relax me and by ten on Friday I was totally baked.   It had been a while since I had gotten that high, but I really needed it.   Unfortunately, that meant I was going to be going back to the dispensary sooner than I had planned.  The blinking light on my hookup phone caught my eye but it took a while for my foggy mind to realize what it was.   I got the phone to see who wanted to hook up.   I wasn't in any shape to go out and meet anyone, which was just as well since the message from Chase said "really? u want 2 meet again? bz this wkend tho."

Saturday was a sleep-in day and I got up just before noon.   I got some stuff done in the afternoon but while I was in the grocery store, just about every guy made me hard.   I'm sure some of the guys thought I'd stuffed my jock since the bulge was much bigger than normal.   A few days without sex or even stroking myself off and I was horny as fuck.   I grabbed the last few things on the list and went to check out.   

"Someone really likes the merchandise" the dark blond cashier said with a smile.  I realized he was staring at my crotch and the smile became a big fucking grin.  "Tight jeans and tank were probably the wrong things to wear today" I thought to myself before saying "Yeah...   been too long" sheepishly.  He smiled back at me and as I grabbed the bags he handed me my receipt and said "I can help.  Call me."

It had been a while since I'd had someone hit on me like that but it felt good. I wasn't sure why I was embarrassed, but I knew I needed to fuck and figured I'd take the easy way out and hit the bathhouse again that night.  "Damn, I haven't been there that many times in a month since I was a young pup" I muttered to myself on the walk home.   After I got there, I put everything away and grabbed a beer, settling onto the couch with my phone as I went through the apps.  Nothing caught my eye which just made the decision to head back to the baths easier.  I crashed for an hour or so and then got ready.

Walking back out of my building I noticed the ground was damp and a mist filled the air.  The rain, while light, seemed to keep a lot of guys away and I walked right into the bathhouse on a Saturday night.  After stuffing my things in the locker, I wrapped the towel around my waist and went prowling.  The dance floor was wide open as were the few play spaces on the first floor.  I barely made it fifty feet on the second floor when someone grabbed my shoulder from behind.

"Oh thank god.  This place is filled with nothin but bottoms" RJ said loudly over the music.  I laughed, knowing the balance was always skewed heavily towards bottoms there, even pre-covid.  It meant the tops got to tap who they wanted and to be honest, I wasn't really planning on meeting up with him that night.  With the memory of fucking Chase fresh in my mind, my dick wanted some more new meat.   "How about a good long fuck this time?  Really wreck my pussy instead of the samplers you gave me the last few times?" he asked.

"Oh? I didn't give you not enough dick or cum the last couple times?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No!" he replied a little too enthusiastically.

"Well... I really should spread the love out and give a few other guys the chance to feel my dick inside them.  I've seen several tonight that I've never fucked... and if they're all bottoms..." I said with a smirk.  His face went blank and his jaw dropped.  I knew that he was planning on getting at least some of my dick tonight and suddenly the thought that he might go home unfucked was becoming a reality.   I took pity on him and leaned in close.  "Maybe not a marathon session, but I'll scratch that itch" I whispered in his ear.

RJ gave me a big smile and nodded, knowing he couldn't really push it or he'd end up with nothing more than giving a blowjob to another bottom.   "I got a room upstairs" he said before turning and heading down the hall to the third floor stairs.  I followed him, planning on giving him a longer fuck than last time but still saving some of my seed for some other lucky bottom.   We reached his room and as soon as we were inside he dropped to his knees and was on my cock in a flash.

Apparently I didn't realize how eager RJ was to get fucked because he devoured my dick.  Without any help from me, his nose was pressing into my pubes in under a minute.   It took me a little longer for my cock to get fully hard and when it was, he had it sliding down into his throat.   Years of practice had gotten him to easily take almost any hard dick he could find.  I let him go for a short while before I took control.   With my hands behind his head, I plowed in hard and stayed there.  He lasted longer than I expected, but finally I felt him start to fade.   Most guys will fight and pull off, but RJ didn't.  He knew I wouldn't put him in any real danger of suffocating and he was right.

I withdrew just far enough for him to gasp and fill his lungs back with oxygen.  Once he was back, I started to fuck his face for a few more minutes.   Whether my cock head was brushing past his lips or plunging into his throat, he just took it.  When I pushed him off and stepped back, he knew what was coming next.  He stayed on his knees and looked up at me like a puppy, waiting for the next treat.  All I did was turn my head and look at the stained mattress and he leapt off the floor, jumped on the bed and knelt down with his ass over the edge.

"Go easy at first, my ass is still sore from Wednesday" he said apologetically back to me.

I chuckled, thinking "he really is out of practice."  In the pre-covid days, we used to play up the poz on neg aspect and most of our fucks were rough.   We played it like I wanted to destroy his hole so my bug could claim another neg guy.  He got off on it and obviously I did too.  But both of us knew then that he had the safety blanket of prep so he was never going to get knocked up.  I was ok with it since he really was a fun fuck, but I still knew he was never going to be another notch in my belt.  Our fucks lately were a lot less edgy but still decent sessions.  It was time to fuck him like I used to.

"Then you shouldn't have wanted me to fuck you so bad" I snarled.   I spit on his hole, pulled back the rest of my foreskin and dragged the bare tip of my cock over his hole.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out as my cock stabbed into his hole.  From his twitches and writhing, I knew he wasn't lying about still being sore.   He used to take this easily.  But, I can be a selfish bastard and it didn't slow me down.  I pulled all of the way out, grabbed his shoulders and shoved back inside deep.  He tried to stifle his next scream but didn't succeed.  No one came running to his rescue since the room in the back corner of the third floor was isolated enough that no one heard him scream over the DJ's music.   The open door didn't matter, either.

Long strokes came next, plowing from tip to base.  His cries and whimpering slowly changed into groans as his ass became numb to the abuse.   My hands moved from his shoulders to his neck as my assault on his ass continued.  This was like our hard fucks of old - brutal and animalistic.  Slowly, my fingers wrapped around his neck and got a good hold.  It helped me get leverage as my thrusts got even harder.   A few guys poked their heads inside the room as I drilled RJ's ass, all smiling and I'm sure most wished it was them getting fucked.   I hammered him a for several more minutes and yanked my cock free of his ass.  The whine he let out showed me just how much he wanted my cock back in him.   At least that's what I thought.

I grabbed his legs and rolled him on his back.  He seemed surprised at the manhandling, but I wanted to look him in the eye for the rest of our fuck.   Lining up, I slammed back in, feeling my balls slap into his ass.  His expression changed from anticipation to shock.  His eyes got bigger when I pulled back and thrust in again.  His legs were over my shoulders and my hands went back to his throat.   Many guys would freak out like this but just like with my cock choking him earlier, he knew my hands would only take him to the brink of unconsciousness.  

My cock drilled in repeatedly.  The fuck wasn't as brutal as before, but with my hands squeezing his throat I could sense the tension.  A dozen minutes later, I slowed down the pace, but each thrust got harder.  We gazed into each other's eyes until it seemed we were looking into each other's soul.   He'd grin and then change back to a more serious look.  And then do it again.    I pulled all the way out, wishing I could see the big gape of his hole but I wasn't going to break our stare to go see.   Slamming back in, he gasped and I could feel his throat expand as he sucked the air back in.   Drawing back, I made the same move and this time he grunted when I shoved in.  I did it a few more times and then he clenched down on my cock.

A large spurt of my seed shot into his ass.   Each of the next five thrusts pumped more of my tainted seed into his hole.  After the second thrust, he started to moan as he felt me start to fill him up.  I drove in deep with the last stroke, pumping my poison far into his guts.  Gazing into his eyes, he had a huge grin on his face.

Going back to my thoughts from earlier about our pre-covid fucks I said "Better hope that prep works good, cuz you just got some pretty potent seed in that wrecked cunt", my face inches from his.

It took a few seconds to register, but the grin vanished and he yelled out "Oh.... FUCK!"  His face had spun from euphoria to panic in a fraction of a second.    "I... uh...  thought you were on meds" he said.

"Nope.  Ran out during covid and couldn't get any more" I said calmly.

After several seconds of him blankly staring back at me, it really sunk in and the panic became terror.  He stammered out "I stopped during the lockdown and haven't started again yet."

My devilish smile told him exactly how I felt.  Every neg guy was a potential target for me and hopefully RJ here was going to be carrying my DNA for a long time.  My attitude has always been if you're serious about staying neg you don't get bred unless you're on PrEP.   My dick was still firmly planted inside of him and he wasn't trying to break free.  Frozen was a good description.

"Oh my god... Why didn't you say anything?" he asked.

"We been doin this for years. We knew where each was - you're always on prep and I'm poz.  Why keep bringing it up and kill the mood?" I replied.  He still was laying there, my dick slowly softening in his ass as my toxic seed soaked into his body.  With my cock now limp, I pulled it out and backed away.   "Too late now for pep... I've bred your ass every time we've met since the baths re-opened.   Cross your fingers, I guess" I said, just as unemotional as when I'd said the same thing to other neg guys that I bred.

His feet fell to the floor and I moved to the door.   He followed me down the hall to the stairs and into the main floor showers.  Nothing was said as we washed off the sweat and cum.  I looked over and saw a few small splotches on his chest and abs and smiled.  "Rash?" I thought to myself as I turned the water off and headed to the locker room.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, chi4loads said:

He smiled back at me and as I grabbed the bags he handed me my receipt and said "I can help.  Call me."

I'm hoping he looks at the receipt and sees that the cashier has written his number on it.  Nothing like a hunky blonde.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BergenGuy said:

I'm hoping he looks at the receipt and sees that the cashier has written his number on it.  Nothing like a hunky blonde.

Yesss I love to flog, spank, and paddle hunky blonde twinks and former twinks! 🤣

On 8/31/2021 at 1:50 PM, viking8x6 said:

Very nice... I've been waiting for that penny to drop for a while now 😈

I hope it was worth the wait.   I wasn't sure how many times he should get bred before it came up.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:58 PM, kiraizuru said:

Amazing!! I think showing rash is the most respected manner for the toxic top

Funny thing, that bug.  Not everyone gets symptoms or the same symptoms.  Maybe they are getting smarter than some of the humans they infect.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:50 PM, negchaserlooking said:

Whoops. As they say you should never assume anything. LOL. Plus side is RJ should save some money now on Prep. 

Maybe not.  He's the type to go on meds ASAP.   It all depends on his insurance plan and their accountants (<-- Joke for US readers)

On 8/31/2021 at 10:26 PM, BergenGuy said:

Oh, I'm sure he got the number 😁 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1