Quarantine Diary

Souvenirs!

When I got to work Thursday, I spent a lot of time dealing with all of the new crap I needed to do after three days of meetings.  A lot of those decisions that I marveled at getting made meant a lot of extra things were now on my plate. Even though I was busy, I kept checking my phone to see if I had any messages from Tim or Marc.  

My boss poked his head in around ten AM and said "Looking a lot better than you did yesterday morning. It must have been an early night.  Any word from Marc?"

"Thanks, I think...  No word yet from him.  I didn't go out with them last night.  The place they wanted to go to is not somewhere I'd go with co-workers.  Someone else took them there" I replied.  My boss raised his eyebrows but thankfully didn't ask for details. Finally around eleven in the morning I got a text from Tim.

"Just left hotel" which was followed by "they took us back 2 room after bh" and then "we fukd til they left 4 airport  slept a bit 2."

I felt my heart race, knowing that they probably had taken several charged loads.  I wasn't sure I wanted to know, so I just replied "damn.  u were bz.  every1 have fun?"

"hell yah   they luvd dark room" he replied and then "they aint as careful as they said in bar  not close" and then "they tried 2 uz rubber but broke  lol."

I took a deep breath and replied "u tamper w/them?"

"not me  I know guys who uz needles on free ones there so they always brk" he sent back.   I rolled my eyes since I knew guys who took safety pins to hookups to poke holes in condoms if a guy insists on a safe fuck.  I wasn't sure when Tim said needles what kind he meant but I suspected syringes, so there might have been a bonus fluid on the condoms.

I texted him back "k.  with that many guys fkin them, they won't know who got em if they pz."

A minute later he responded "M 8 lodz S 11 @ BH.  M fukd a few 2"

I shook my head and asked "total or +" and regretted it almost immediately.

"+    they got a few more -   O and I only fukd em in hotel   each got 3 more" he answered.   I knew more than I cared to and hoped there wasn't going to be a shitstorm at work in a few weeks.   A few minutes later he added "M wntd u to fk him bad   I told him u were gr8 fk but I hurt 4 days after u did me   he said he might have to fly u there lol."

"If he's poz, I would do him" I said to myself.  Right away I laughed about the word "if" and knew it should be "when".  I liked that Tim had watched out for Marc and Sebastian, but I knew it wasn't just to make sure that nothing got too crazy.  Knowing him, he was directing poz guys to fuck them and planning out when he would get his chance.

"u ever do train?   hard but fun with 4" he sent and I replied "lol yeah."  I imagined the four of them back at the hotel all lined up, Sebastian in the front and Tim at the back.  Three was easy to do, four was way harder.  Tim sent another message a couple minutes later "ur bug is goin 2 anothr continent" and I just shook my head.   

About twenty minutes later I got another message from Tim.  "Whats deal wit u n gabe?"

"What u mean? hes a friend" I replied, wondering myself what it was.

"looks like more" he sent back a few minutes later followed by "u poz him?"

"No" I replied, hoping that he'd use that as my response to both questions"

--

Late in the afternoon I took a break and dug the receipt out of my wallet.  My gut told me I'd waited too long but my dick said to give it a shot.   

"Hi. U said you could help me out a week ago when I checked out in ur line" I texted the number on the receipt.  I figured I had a one in four chance of getting a response but you can't win if you don't play. 

About a half hour later I got a reply "refresh my memory  what u look like?" 

I chuckled and realized I wasn't the only one he used that line on.

"Mixed guy 6' muscled bald beard  wore blue nike tank and jeans" I replied.

A minute later I got his answer back.  "Mr bulge   Hope it didnt last over 4 hrs  see a doc then  ;)" it said.

I laughed out loud and I'm sure my co-workers were wondering what was so funny.  "no got it drained a little later.  been a slow week. thot u cud give me some help today" I replied.

"after evening rush ok   have brk @7" he sent back.

I smiled and figured this would be another quick fuck.  I could meet at 7 PM, be out of there by 7:15 and home just after 7:30 unless I did some shopping.  Plenty of time before the call I'd probably get from Gabriel at nine.  "OK. where?" I asked.

"restroom by frozn food  meet by icecream" he replied.  I doubt that I was going to be the first fuck he got there and I wouldn't be the last.  Not a word was said about what we would do - stroke, suck, fuck, or talk about the weather.  Nothing was said about bringing condoms either, which was a good sign.  I had lube and some slightly stale poppers in my bag but if we fucked, and I hoped we would, it was going to be bare.  I worked late on some of my extra tasks and headed off toward home.  Going left out of the train station instead of my usual right, I made it over to the store just after seven.  I saw him at the register and he nodded back as I grabbed a basket and went in search of ice cream.

I stood there looking over at the myriad of flavors and brands for a few minutes when I heard someone walk by and say "Rocky Road is my favorite" and then go down the hallway behind me.  I turned and saw it was my blond cashier, so I waited a minute and followed him down the hall.  There were three doors to choose from and the ones marked "Emergency Exit" and "Employees Only" probably weren't the one I wanted.  Setting the basket down, I went into the unisex bathroom and locked the door.

"This one has a divider wall in case someone comes in.  The other bathroom is wide open" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, I know. And the lock on that one isn't very good either"  I replied.  I could see him putting a few things together and watched him start to say something and stop.

"You...  Did you... The two frat guys?  Oh fuck yeah!" he then stammered out.  His face had a huge grin on it and it got bigger the closer I got.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.  I thought he might be talking about my last bathroom hookup in the store but figured it was better to keep quiet about it.

He winked at me as he reached down and loosened my belt and unbuttoned my pants.  "Oh... we had a couple college guys that looked all clean and wholesome who kept coming in and fucking in the other bathroom.  We knew what they did 'cause they smelled of cum when they came out giggling like schoolgirls.  Then one day they came out of the bathroom and weren't giggling.  They were panicked and said they got raped in there. But their stories didn't match and kept changing so the cops just told them to stop wasting their time and go away" he said.  By the time he finished he was on his knees and my pants were around my ankles.  

He buried his face in my trunks, breathing in my musk.  Slowly, he pulled down my underwear and moaned as my cock was let free.  "Fuck... that's nice" he said.  His tongue bathed the entire length of my hardening shaft before it moved underneath and he sucked on each ball.   The way that he rested each one on his tongue a moment before sucking it into his mouth made me wonder if he was weighing them.   There was no need for him to worry, they were full.   Next, he started sucking on my cock, taking a little bit at a time and working his way down.  He knew what he was doing and the way his lips and tongue worked over my dick felt damn good.   But this had to be a quickie and he didn't seem to want to just swallow my load.

With my cock nice and slick with spit, he stood up and turned to his left.  A couple seconds later, his pants and shorts were down and his uniform tee pulled over his head.   My hand rubbed over his slightly hairy butt and then along the crevice.   His hole felt a little slippery but I thought it was more oily than spermy.  He could sense the way my fingers were probing and said "I did a quick clean and lube before it got busy."

This was definitely not the first time he had done this and now I was wondering just how many "came" before me.   It didn't really matter, since I will fuck sluts as well as the not-as-experienced.  The sluts just tend to be more fun.  I just hoped I wasn't wasting my load on a poz or prep slut.  My cock was stiff and ready to slide in.  With no mention of condoms, I spread his butt and pushed my cock to his hole.  It took a little work, but I got the head in and paused.

"Oh fuck yeah...  go in deeper..." he moaned out quietly.   His hands were braced on the outside of the stall divider and his legs were spread as wide as his uniform pants would allow.   If anyone had come in, we were just as exposed as my fuck in the other restroom.

"You want it deeper?" I snarled quietly in his ear as I wrapped my arm around his chest.  Without waiting for a reply, my hips thrust forward, going in half way.  He grunted, but didn't complain.  Pulling back slightly I then gave another good shove, driving in most of the way.  This grunt was louder and more strained than the first but he didn't say anything more.  His squirming told me how much he was hurting.  I liked fucks like this, where a bottom was willing to do anything to get the fuck and load.

He was panting as we stood there and a moment later he groaned out "oh... my... fucking... god...  gimme a second."  My cock was leaking inside him as we stood there almost motionless.  I wasn't going to wait too long, but I didn't mind feeling his body spasm around my cock.

"Just relax... I'm almost all the way in...  slow breaths..." I said softly to him.  Once again, I pulled back but this time plowed my cock in to the base.   My pubes were plastered against his sweaty ass and my balls swung into his.  He let out a big gasp and I could sense he was about to scream.  My other hand covered his mouth as he stifled a yell.   My shirt was soaking up the sweat that seemed to be pouring off his back.   When he calmed down a little, I started to rock my hips.  Every third or fourth plunge, I'd drive back through his inner ring and he'd let out a yelp into my hand.

My strokes got faster since I knew we didn't have much time.   My hand came off his mouth and soon the little gasps turned to moans.  My hands moved to his shoulders and I grasped them tightly on each side of his neck.  The thrusts slowed down and then sped up as he moaned out "oh god... oh fuck yeah... yeah...  fuck that ass..." and then a louder "Yes!" when I'd shove in deep and grind my hips on his butt.  I knew I needed to cum soon, either before we got caught or before he had to be back at work, but it felt so good plowing him.  

Changing to firm, three quarter length strokes I kept drilling his ass.  Another minute or two and I felt my balls start to tighten and my cock swell.  He let out a low groan as I gave him a few more thrusts before I flooded his guts with a big charged load.   His moan harmonized with my lower moan as the last few spurts shot out.  It was my turn to pant as we stood there rooted.  Slowly my cock softened and I let go of him and backed away.  I reached down and grabbed my phone from my pants and was about to take a picture of his ass.  Before I could, he spun around and dropped back to his knees to lick my cock clean.  It was a little hurried but quite effective.  The cashier looked up at me smiling as he licked his lips clean of any remaining cum.

I took a pic of him sitting there and smiled.  "Just for my personal collection" I said.  Pulling him to his feet, we both yanked up our shorts and pants, grinning at each other as we finished dressing.  

"You know, those college guys came back but they don't fuck in the bathroom any more.  They each have little scorpion tattoos on their wrists which look really out of place on them but hot at the same time.  Rumor has it that they got pozzed that day" he said, checking his hair in the mirror.  I picked up my backpack and unlocked the door.   "Hopefully I'll earn my scorpion tattoo some day" he said quietly as I opened the door.

"Be careful of what you wish for... it might come true" I said over my shoulder as I walked out into the hall.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

It's A Good Hurt

There was more than just a friendship with Gabriel, but I just didn't want to admit it.  I kept telling myself it was a "Friends with Benefits" thing, but the more we talked the closer we got.  Even so, I wasn't about to give up random casual sex.  I hooked up with Chase again Tuesday night and both of his roommates were there.  

"Thank you for introducing me to the two cousins.   We had a lot of fun Sunday night and I am going over there again this weekend" the Asian guy said to me after I walked in the door.

I chuckled and replied "You're welcome.  I usually don't hook guys up, but from Chase's comments you sounded like a match.  Uh... they can get a little wild...  say something if they go past your limits."

Chase and I headed back to his room and he partly closed the door behind us.   "You should have seen the look on Z's face when he got home Sunday night.   Those guys must have fucked his brains out.  He still had his post-fuck high when I crashed.  Even this morning... he looked really happy" Chase said while taking his clothes off.

I laughed again and said "I hope Z? knows what he's getting into" as I slipped out of my shoes and running gear, briefly wondering what 'Z' stood for.  I moved toward the bed and he had just turned around to face me.  I could tell he was about to say something, but I reached out with both hands and shoved him back on the bed.  I may have used a little more force than I intended, but it worked out well since his legs spread on either side of my body and rose high enough for me to grab them and push them back.

Chase wasn't a limber guy, so I couldn't fold his legs all the way back like some guys, but he bent far enough.   I hadn't even given him a chance to suck my dick or any other type of foreplay.   He was just laying there ready to get fucked with my hard cock pointing straight toward his hole.  His face showed some fear, so I didn't think Tyler had lubed him up for me this time.  I looked over and the lube and condoms that were always on the table were gone, replaced by a steel plug.

I dripped a few gobs of spit down, the first hitting his balls and running down across his taint.  The next two covered the head of my cock.  He winced and groaned as I pushed in and it obviously wasn't enough.   While he showed he was in some pain, he didn't cry out for me to stop or pull out.   Once I had gotten a couple inches in, I showed a little mercy and pulled out.   Crouching down, I kept his legs spread wide and spit a few more gobs of saliva into the red throbbing hole.  

Adding a some spit to my cock, I slowly pushed in again.  This time it went in easier but he was still pretty tight and dry.  Chase's eyes were glued on me and would dart back and forth between my face and my hips.   My cock slowly plowed deeper and as it did Chase's whimpers got more strained.  When I stopped, I was right at the next barrier and it gave him a chance to get a few deep breaths in, waiting for my next move.  I knew with the lack of lube and slow descent I'd already made sure that his hole was prepped for my next dose.  

With the precum that was starting to flow, it started to feel a little wetter around my head, so I pulled back and started to fuck.   The short strokes deep inside him got a bit longer each time and after about five minutes he was taking three quarter strokes and the whimpers had changed to moans.   His cock was rubbing against my stomach and when I looked down it was hard as a rock and drooling pre over both of us.  I wondered if it had some of my bug swimming in it yet, but I figured he would have told me if he had gotten sick even for a day or two.  

"Damn... I can't believe he can take that thing" I heard over my shoulder from Z.  I gave a hard thrust and rammed into Chase's inner ring, but not through.  

"FUCK!" Chase yelled out.

I chuckled and said "You should try it sometime."   

"No... I'd be too scared" Z said before I heard him walk away.  Turning my attention back to Chase, I began to plow him again, tapping at the barrier but not breaking through.  It wasn't a matter of not being able to, I was just waiting for the right time.  By this time, his hole was wet enough that I could slide in and out much easier.  I pulled completely out and shoved back in, once again tapping him deep.  He got a few more rounds of that and when I went for one more I looked down and there was a red stain on the bed below his hole.

"Fertile" I said under my breath and began to pound him.  These strokes weren't fast but they had some force behind them and Chase began to gasp with each one.  After about ten, I began to give him my entire cock and I broke through a half dozen thrusts later.   He tried to yell out "fuck!" with some of the thrusts, but barely got the whole word out before it became gibberish.  I would shove deep every few thrusts until my balls were tight and tingly.

Chase could tell I was close and grunted out "Please" before he threw his head back and closed his eyes.   Dragging my cock almost all the way out, I shoved half way in before my cock erupted.   His guts were showered with my seed and after the first few spurts I slowly pushed deeper until the last couple shots were deep inside him.  We were both breathing heavy and when I looked down I saw his face was covered in cum.  There were a few streaks of cum on his chest but most had hit his face.  I wondered if he had swallowed any, since his mouth was still agape.

My balls were now empty and when my breathing was back to normal, I backed away, letting his legs back down.  

"Fuck... that was wild.  You really wrecked my ass that time.   I won't be takin' any dick or toys for a few days" he said.

I chuckled and asked "Too rough for ya?"

He paused and I could tell he wanted to say yes, but was afraid I wouldn't fuck him again.  "Nah... just gonna need some time to recover before anyone can fuck me again.   I should be fine by Saturday" he said.  I smiled and saw he'd left a couple old towels next to the bed to clean up with.   I used one and I left a dark stain on it.   He was always well prepared for our fucks so I knew it wasn't shit.

"Yeah, looks like I really did a number on your ass.  My dick is kinda sore too" I said as I bent over and grabbed my clothes.  

As I stood up, he was wiping his ass with the other towel and then looked at the red marks on it.  A long drawn out "Fuck..." was all he said.  I walked out of his room and he followed me to the front door.

"Yeah... no way I could handle a fucking like that" Z said.

"Give me five minutes and I'll open you up and it'll feel really good inside you" I said before I walked out the door.  I knew it would never happen but sometimes fucking with a guy's mind is almost as good as his ass.

--

The stack of questions I had for Marc about the project had gotten pretty big.  I knew he and Sebastian were going to San Francisco for vacation after LA, but I didn't know what their exact schedule was.  I texted him "Hope ur having fun.  Let me know when you get back to the office.  I have many questions."   I didn't expect a response until the following Monday, but I was a little curious to see how they were doing.

A few hours later I got a text from Marc.  "We are ok.  Not having as much fun as with you and your friends.  We both have discharge from penis.  May have been from guy we met on Sunday before meetings.  Hope we didn't share it with your friends, but pls warn them" was his message.

My eyes rolled and I thought "Just wait another week or two."  Slowly, a smile grew over my face and I figured the flu wouldn't be a total surprise to them, now. "Sorry to hear.  U need info for clinic there?" I texted back.

"No thanks. will go to doc @ home.  no sex until then" he replied. 

--

That evening I was on the phone with Gabriel and I finally asked him how the appointment at the clinic went.

"I was surprised that you went over to the clinic so soon.   I would have gone with if you needed support" I told him.

There was a pause and I sensed he didn't want to talk about it.  "No, it's something I needed to do and I know you're busy with work" he said softly.

"Don't worry about that, if you need to talk, just call. Or visit the clinic, I'll make time.  Did it go ok?  I hope they didn't harass you about waiting so long after your diagnosis" I said.

"It went fine.   They were really nice and understood my situation.   I wasn't sure what to expect from the tests, but they seem to be about what they were when I was in the hospital.  I guess that's a good thing..." he replied.

"Mind if I ask what they are?" I asked, wondering if I was getting too personal.

He laughed and said "I guess since you're my primary sex partner you should know...  Just under 200 thousand viral and a little over 800 for the other one."

"Those sound pretty good.  No one else really needs to know... Tell who you want and choose how much info you want to give them.  Like the guys at the bathhouse...  Some want an anon load and don't care what your status is.  Others get off knowing you're giving them poz spunk or they're getting to fuck a poz guy.  Most of the time, the details aren't really important" I said.

"Yeah... I'm kinda figuring that out now" he replied.

• Like 13
  • Piggy 5

Who's on the Menu

"Now that restaurants are open again, let's go out to dinner on Friday" I texted Gabriel on Thursday morning.

"Not in budget unless we hit dollar menu. Sorry" he replied a little while later.

"Im buying" I sent back right away.  

"ok.  I got a coupon 4 chicken if u need" was his reply.   I smiled and knew it was working out just as I had hoped.

"wear ur sunday best.  going to nice place" I sent him Friday morning.   I picked him up on Friday evening and he looked really good. Well, the uber picked him up.   He almost looked as good dressed up as he did naked.

"You're lookin' good.  Got a hot date?" I asked, grinning.

"Yeah he is, but I don't know why I had to dress up to go to the drive-thru" Gabriel shot back.

"I gotta feed you so you're strong enough for a good workout later" I replied.   The driver glanced back and shook his head, probably hoping I wouldn't start fucking Gabriel in the back seat.

"What???  Here?" he asked as the uber pulled up to Sal's Mediterranean Grill.  It was one of my favorite places and had earned rave reviews for years.   Finally it was open again and I was eager to enjoy another meal there.  I knew the manager, Andrew, and I hoped that most of the old wait staff was still there.  Andrew was happy to hear from me and took my reservation even though he said they were at capacity.  

We went in and were ushered to a table in a side room and Gabriel looked at me curiously.  "They were full, but since I know the manager they squeezed us in" I explained.  We sat down and one of the waiters came over to take our drink order and deliver some water.

"Good to see you again.   Thank you for coming back after this interesting time" he said to me and then "Welcome, it's good to see new faces too" to Gabriel.   I could see the staff was running around more frantically than in the past.  I definitely knew they didn't have as many customers as pre-covid but even between the limited number of tables allowed they were short staffed.  Gabriel and I sipped our wine and waited for the food to arrive.  When we had finished the main course, Andrew stopped by the table.  

"I hope everything was acceptable" he said in that distinctive Jamaican accent.

"Delicious as always, Andrew.  Thank you" I said.  Gabriel smiled and agreed.

"Is this the sexy man you were telling me about?" Andrew asked.

"Yes it is" I replied.

"Ah, very nice.  You have excellent taste, Craig" Andrew said before changing focus and looking straight at me.  "Could you give me a few minutes, please?   They have something for you to try at the bar" he asked.

"Of course" I said, pushing my chair back and getting up.  Gabriel gave me a concerned look, but I just smiled back at him and gave him a reassuring nod.   As I walked to the bar, Andrew sat down at one of the other chairs at the table and began to talk to Gabriel.   I should have warned him, but I knew he would just get nervous.   They had a very nice glass of wine waiting for me at the bar and it was good to see Diego bartending like the old days.  I'd look back every few minutes, hoping that Gabriel hadn't run off, but the two kept talking.  When both of them sat back in their chairs and I could see smiles on both of their faces, I knew it was going well.   Andrew pulled his phone out and called someone, the call only lasted a minute or so but his head kept nodding through the call.

My glass was suddenly refilled, and Diego gave me a wink.  "It's a new wine on the menu.  The boss thought you would like it" he told me.  I nodded my approval and then made my regular glance back at the table.  Several minutes later, when he saw me look over, Andrew motioned for me to come back to the table.  I said goodbye to Diego and took my glass with me.

"See you on Tuesday" Andrew said to Gabriel as I got there.  He turned to me and said "Thank you, I think this will be great for all of us" before walking away.  I sat down and looked over at Gabriel.  His face had a stunned look on it which slowly turned to a smile.

"You set me up for an interview at one of the best restaurants in the city?" he asked after a long pause.

"You got dinner too.  I hope you don't mind, but I thought you were ready to add this craziness to your life" I said.

"Oh my god, no...  I'm just... amazed.  I have to make it through training next week, but this will be just like my last job in San Francisco.  He even knew my old boss and called him for a reference" Gabriel said.

"I guess it was a good one" I asked, grinning back to him.

"Mmhmm" he replied just as the waiter came up, delivering two coffees and a large piece of chocolate cake.

"I didn't order cake, Tony" I said, looking surprised since I had never had an order mistake in that restaurant.

"Compliments of the house.  It's good to see old friends again and to meet new co-workers too" he explained.  Turning to Gabriel he said "I look forward to working with you.  I understand you come highly recommended and should fit in here well."

We finished up and headed back to my place.   Once inside, the clothes came off and we laid down on the bed.  While my dating experience was pretty limited, I knew that we were too stuffed and drunk to even think about sex.   We spooned and he really felt good in my arms, but I wondered how long this was going to last.  In the morning, I made up for the lack of sex the night before. From the moment he stirred around eight until we made it into the shower just past noon we were fucking.   He liked to stare out of the windows as he knelt on the couch while I fucked him.

"Too bad no one can see us.  I bet we look hot" he said just before I shot another load into his ass.  We went back into the bedroom for a break and then he crawled on top of me and rode me.   It wasn't a position that I fucked in much, since I like to be in control.  I found out he liked to be in control sometimes too.   

We'd lounge for a few hours and then one of us would attack the other and we'd fuck again.  The loads Saturday evening were pretty meager, but my cock was having no problem staying hard.  Sunday morning we woke and started all over again.  We were pretty ripe by then but neither one of us minded.  It just added another dimension to the sex until Sunday night we ended up in the shower.

Waking up Monday morning with someone else in bed was a new experience for me.  I had to get to work but there was a sexy body in my bed and my cock wanted to play.  I took a shower and then opened the laptop to see what waited for me.  My morning coffee break was a lot more fun than normal, but we were rudely interrupted mid-fuck by a phone call.  I called them back a few minutes later after depositing my load into Gabriel's well used ass and apologized and explained I was in the restroom.  After getting a call from his mom wondering if he was ever coming home, Gabriel left after lunch.  My afternoon was a lot more productive but not nearly as enjoyable.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Chinese Buffet

Chase sent me a message on Tuesday asking if we were going to meet up that night, but I told him work was crazy and I was too busy.   I didn't have the heart to tell him I was getting bored with our fucks.   It was time for me to go back to my three and done plan that had served me so well for many years.  Well, I would do that for most guys.  There was one I was going to keep seeing.  

It had been four weeks since my first fuck with Chase and hopefully he'd be feeling the effects of my bug any day now.  He'd now gotten seven loads from me and I assumed he had gotten bred by some other guys.

Tuesday was also Gabriel's training day at the restaurant.   The restaurant was closed on Monday and Tuesday, but apparently Tuesday was training and cleaning day.  He sent numerous messages through the day until he got there and then it was complete radio silence.   He had worked in several restaurants in his life, working his way up, so he knew what to expect. 

My phone rang just about nine PM and I took a glance at who would be calling me then.  I hoped it wasn't Gabriel telling me that the job didn't work out.  Instead, it was Dragonboy and I heard him giggle briefly before saying "Hi."  It had been a while since I'd heard from him or his cousin, other than a few texts.  "Do you have a little time to join us?" he asked, giggling again after.  There were a couple voices in the background but the only part I could understand was their laughing.  I assumed it was his cousin and maybe one or two others.

"I don't have a lot of time...  Why?" I asked, trying to give myself an excuse to say 'no'.

"We have that guy down here that you connected us with and he doesn't believe that we could take your... cock" he said, giggling again.

I laughed and remembered my last visit with Chase.  "Uh... do you want me to tell him?  I can do that over the phone without coming all the way down there" I said.

"No...  I think you should prove it.  Just a few strokes in each of us so he can see we are not lying.   Please?" he asked, almost begging.  I'm pretty sure I heard a moan in the background but I was more concerned about not getting involved with them for the rest of the night.  I must have waited too long to reply since he then whispered into the phone "I think you should fuck him too... he has a lot of cum in him... we all do."

This was pretty complicated since I'd already told Chase I was too busy to fuck him this week and now Dragonboy wanted me to fuck Chase's roommate.  I didn't even know if Dragonboy and his cousin had told him they were poz.   In the end, my little head told my mouth to say "I'll be down in fifteen" right before I hung up.  I cleaned up and changed from my work clothes into some basketball shorts, a jock, tank top and sandals.  With my phone and keys in my hand, I headed down the stairs.   When I reached the fourth floor landing, I looked around until I spotted the camera and waved.

A few seconds after my tap on his door, Dragonboy opened it completely naked.   The skunky smoke that poured out of his condo told me why they were laughing so much.  I walked in and followed him to the bedroom where I found his cousin standing next to the bed, passing a pipe over to Z who was next to him.   Z took a big hit and then grinned over at me.   Both of them were naked and their glassy eyes told me they were just as baked as Dragonboy was.  Dragonboy took the pipe and emptied the spent remains on a plate that was covered in fully used weed.  He reloaded it and passed the pipe and lighter to me.  

I hate being the only sober one in the room, so I took the pipe and lit the bowl before taking a long hit.  It was some decent stuff and I passed it back to Dragonboy who finished off the rest of it.  I glanced toward the bed and Z had a goofy grin on his face looking back at me.  I looked closer and saw the fresh outline on his arm, marking out the first step of a full sleeve tattoo.  Apparently Dragonboy was rubbing off on him in at least one way.   Walking over to Z, I told him "No word to Chase about seeing me tonight, OK?  I told him I was busy and the only reason I'm here is because I'm only a few floors away and this is going to be quick."

He nodded and laughed "He thinks I am at the library."    

I laughed too and pulled my tank over my head.  My sandals were next and I started a little pile when I added my shorts and jock.  Now, all of us were naked and I saw Z staring at my cock.   The cousin was licking his lips and Dragonboy came next to me and wrapped his hand around my mostly flaccid cock.  I moved a little closer to the bed with Dragonboy in tow. "Z, come over and suck me."  His eyes got big but he slowly came near and dropped to his knees.

"Z?" Dragonboy whispered to me, looking confused.

"No clue what his real name is, that's what his roommate called him" I whispered back.  Z began to lick and suck on the tip of my cock, before he began playing with my foreskin like a pro.  The more he worked it, the more my cock stiffened until it was almost at full length.

He pulled back and looked up at me with a worried look on his face.  "I... I... I can't" he said.

I smiled back at him and said calmly "I don't expect you to deep throat it.  You saw how Chase struggled by being too eager.  Just take it as deep as you can and use your tongue.  Don't be scared of it."  I looked over and the cousin was nodding, as was Dragonboy.  With Dragonboy's hand around the base, he had less cock to work with anyway.   Now that the bar was set much lower than he thought, he did a fine job getting my cock fully hard and slick with spit.  The gentle squeezes from Dragonboy didn't hurt either, at least until he let go once Z got further down my shaft.   

Z seemed to really like having my cock lay on his face as he gave my balls a tongue bath.   After about five minutes of him working on my dick, I looked back and forth to Dragonboy and his cousin and asked "OK, who's first?"   Both began grinning and and I nodded toward the bed.   They stood at the side of the bed and were so wasted they didn't seem to know whether to lay on their back, get on their knees or just lay on their stomach.   I thought about it a moment, laughing quietly at their confused state and said "on your knees... at the edge... I think he can see it better that way."  

Z was back to sucking on the last three inches of my cock and I placed my hands on either side of his head and slowly pulled him off.  He gave out a little whimper as the tip passed his lips and looked back up at me to see if I approved.  It was a submissive vibe I hadn't gotten from him before and I could see him in the back room of The Saddle being a good pozzed up sub for a few friends and I.  I nodded down at him and smiled before I softly said "Good job, boy."  His expression told me he had just realized there was a new kink that he needed to explore.

"Get on the bed, between them and face me" I told Z, this time intentionally leaving out the word "boy."  Not having gotten a real response as to who was first, I decided it was my choice.  Dragonboy was on the left and I approached him, reaching out and sliding my finger into his cum-slick hole.  I heard him giggle when he felt my finger go in and it was obvious he had been fucked a while before I got there.  Two fingers went in easily and finally I got some tightness with three.  A few twists later, I removed them.  When I reached out to feed Z my cum covered fingers, he shook his head "no."  "One step at a time" I told myself.   

Moving a between Dragonboy's spread legs, I used my hand to line my cock up, pressing it between his butt cheeks until it rested on his pucker.  Z came a bit closer and was staring down at the sight of my cock about to enter Dragonboy's hole.  My hands were now on his hips and without a word, I slowly pressed in.  It took a few seconds but then Dragonboy groaned as my cock broke past the outer ring and I gave him a moment to adjust.  Z gasped and his eyes got much bigger as he fixed his gaze on my cock and Dragonboy's ass.   When the groan became a moan, I knew he was ready and slid deeper into his warm, wet tunnel.   

"Oh my god" Z said quietly as I got more than half of my cock inside Dragonboy.  I wasn't sure I'd ever penetrated him this slowly, but I was doing it to give Z a show.   

I paused and Dragonboy moaned out "Fuck me... please...  I've missed this so much."  I chuckled because I had also missed feeling his ass around my cock.   His newly poz ass.   Pulling back until the head was just inside him, I started to rock my hips and giving him half strokes.   Z seemed to be focused on how much of my cock was sliding in and out.  After a minute, my strokes got longer until I was plowing him most of the way.  I didn't bottom out, but it was now plain to see that Dragonboy could easily take my cock.  It felt really good and I loved churning up the loads in his ass.  I could almost have kept going until I bred him but I still had one or hopefully two more holes to fuck.

I let out a grunt and held my cock in him as deep as I had fucked him.  Z's jaw dropped as he saw I still had a little more cock left.   "Fuck... Chase took all of it?" he asked.

Chuckling I said "Yeah... eventually.  These two have as well."   I slowly pulled my cock free of Dragonboy's hole and moved to my right.  My cock had a nice coating of cum on it and I saw Dragonboy's hole gape.   Skipping my fingers this time, I just pushed into the cousin's hole.   Z was staring at the penetration just like he had with Dragonboy.   The cousin was a little more eager and pushed his ass back, forcing my cock another inch past his ring.   I wasn't sure if he was showing off or not but after a few seconds he didn't wait for me to start driving into him.   He fucked himself, taking me deeper much faster than I had with Dragonboy.

In a couple minutes we were fucking into each other, giving him most of my cock.   He suddenly shoved back hard and I was now planted as deep as I could go and he let out a sultry moan.   The cousin gave a few squeezes with his outer ring and I used that as my cue to resume fucking him.   This time, it was a full stroke fuck.  My hands moved to his shoulders and I pulled him up until his arms were extended.  Z moved around to watch me plow the cousin's hole balls deep.

I did this for a few minutes before I pushed the cousin's shoulders back down and yanked my cock from his battered hole.  He rolled over on his back and looked back at me with a huge grin.   I knew he wanted more, and probably my load too, but I had one more hole I wanted to sample.

"Looks like it's now your turn" I said to Z and he froze.  Several seconds later he shook his head "no" and Dragonboy said something to him.  I had no idea what he said, but you could tell from the tone that he was telling him to follow orders.   He probably needed a few hits from the pipe at that point so when I spotted the little brown bottle I grabbed it and handed it to him.  He huffed a few times on each side and assumed his position between Dragonboy and the cousin.

I gave his ass a gentle rub, trying to calm him down, but Z was still gasping and clenching.   I worked one finger into his hole and when he got used to that I added a second.  There was a nice slick feeling inside of him and I was sure he had at least two loads of toxic seed inside there.  He began to relax as I twisted the pair around until I knew he was ready for three.  I heard him hit the poppers again and then looked to the side to see Dragonboy with his phone out, recording the event.  My cock was still covered in the cum that was in the cousin's ass and probably some from Dragonboy's too.   I had spent several minutes working my fingers in his ass when I decided he was ready.

He gasped when I pulled my fingers free and then cried out "Oh fuck!" when I had my cock at his hole. One hand was spreading his butt apart and then I added some spit to the tip of my cock.    "Relax... you can do this..." I said softly  as my hand moved up and rested on his lower back, pushing down slightly to get a good arch.   My other hand held his hips and I pressed in.   He was much tighter than either Dragonboy or his cousin, but I suspected he was also a lot less experienced.  It took a quite a few nudges and several encouragements from the three of us but I eventually breached his hole.

Z groaned out a long "fuuuuck" and then panted a few moments.   When his body was no longer tense, I began short little strokes that slowly drove my cock in deeper.  I had no delusions that I'd be able to give him every inch of my cock but he got used to my girth quicker than I expected.   The words from both Dragonboy and his cousin allowed me to move into a proper thrust.   Once I made it to half strokes I went a little deeper and while the groans coming from Z got a little more strained he took it like a champ.  

Pulling him up like I had with the cousin, I plowed his sloppy hole.  A couple minutes later, I pulled him up against my chest.  My hips kept rolling, filling him with cock and then coming almost out.  I whispered in his ear "See...  you can take it.  Just remember what I said earlier.  No word to Chase or Tyler."  He nodded his head and then I pushed him back down to the bed and into the classic doggy position.

He tried to rock back to meet my thrusts but soon started to cry out when the pain became too much.   I knew my cock was battering his guts and giving many new ways for our bug to get inside him.   I didn't know if he knew how toxic the three of us were or if he even cared.  The roommates were all different in many ways.  I knew Chase got off knowing he was taking toxic loads and that Tyler was trying the "bareback with people I trust to stay neg" route.  But Z's attitude was unknown to me.   My thrusts got faster and I could feel my orgasm start to rise.   With my breathing getting haggard, Dragonboy leaned in and whispered "Breed his ass."

That's what I did.  Five or six strong pulses of my jizz mixed with the loads he got earlier.  The growl that came out of my mouth was loud and long and half way through I felt Z's hole spasm around my cock as he dumped his load onto the bed.   Both of us were breathing hard and I stood there with my cock planted six or seven inches into his hole.  A minute later, I slowly pulled my dick out of his ravaged ass.  Z groaned the entire time and then let out a yelp when the head of my cock came out.

We sat around afterward for a little while, passing the pipe around and getting the buzz back.  When there was a lull in the conversation I told Z "I guess you broke your 'Asians only' rule tonight.  

He snickered and asked "There's not even a little bit of Asian blood in you?"

"Yeah, a little... at least.  A bit of just about everything" I replied.

"I'm good then" he said, laughing.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Coming Out

Wednesday morning I got a call from Marc.   He was back in his office and had been catching up on work in addition to getting his dripping dick taken care of.   "It comes with the territory, I guess.   I just wish it hadn't killed our play time in San Francisco.   We were like nuns, just visiting the tourist things and eating.  We even had to change underwear a couple times a day since they got really crusty" Marc told me.  It had been two weeks since their visit to the bathhouse and I expected that he and his partner would start feeling the effects of all of those potent loads very soon.  

"Was it just you or did Sebastian also have issues?" I asked innocently.

"Both of us got it and the doctor put us on an aggressive treatment.  I think Sebastian had a hard time not being a little pig in San Francisco.  He begged me a few times to get a quick hookup, but I told him that it would be too risky to pass the STD on" Marc explained.   I wondered if that attitude would change after they converted.   "Sebastian was feeling a little tired and ached this morning so I don't know if that was a reaction to the medication or just exhaustion from the trip.  We did walk a lot while sightseeing" Marc said.   We took care of the work issues and the call ended almost two hours later.

The rest of the week Gabriel shadowed other waitstaff but also had to fill in just about every other position.  Friday, I sent a few messages to Marc early in the day, but never got a response.  My own task list was long and I didn't have any time to think about it until I got home and relaxed on the sofa.  

I didn't see Gabriel until early Saturday morning when he showed up at my place after his Friday night shift and he looked really tired.  He stripped, showered and crawled into bed.  Pulling him close to me, I kissed the back of his shoulder and before I could go any further he was sleeping.  Chuckling, I gave him a hug and then faded out too.  He slept in and I had breakfast cooked and waiting for him when he finally got up around ten AM.

Just after noon we were back in bed, but this time sleep wasn't on the menu.  My balls were full from several days without sex.  I should have given Chase another dose on Thursday just to drain the tanks, but I knew I needed to move on.  Hopefully Z would remember what I told him after he came down from his high.  I was probably rougher with Gabriel than normal, but I needed to work off a week's worth of built up testosterone and he seemed to like me tossing him around.  We fucked in almost every position possible and by the time he had to get ready for work, my balls were empty.

Sunday I knew he had to get to work by four but I hoped that we could do something other than just fuck in my condo.  Apparently I wasn't the only one to think that.  Shortly after we woke, he rolled over on his side and was looking at me, smiling.  I could tell he was thinking about something but I just waited for him to say it.

"Remember when I asked you about your ideal spontaneous bathhouse visit?" he asked, his smile turning into a devious grin.

"Yeah?" I replied, not sure where this was heading.

"Well..." he started and then paused.  "I've never... been with a guy that... fucks around with as many guys as you" he said.  I nodded back at him, wondering if this was the point where he said he'd had enough.   "Um... did you really mean it when you said you wanted a partner that did the same?" he asked a few moments later.

I swallowed hard and replied "Uhh... you asked about my ideal partner and that was part of it, yeah.  Why?"

He seemed to ignore my question and kept going "Do you like seeing your partner with other guys?  Or...  do you think we should fuck around separately?" he asked.

This was an easy question to answer and I immediately replied "I like sharing a guy with others.  Remember the dark room at the baths the last time?  I let a couple other guys have fun with you too.  I hoped you liked it as much as I did.  But... I don't think that a partner should only have sex when I'm around.  It's hot knowing he might be hooking up with someone at any time."

He chuckled and said "yeah, that was hot.  I've never been ok with guys I've been with fooling around with others at the same time.  But... you're different.  You're so afraid of being in a relationship that its easy for me to accept you fucking other guys.  It's just sex to you and the last thing you want is getting attached to them."   I nodded, trying to ignore the fact that he considered us partners.  "So... speaking of Steam... want to go over there for a few hours and have some fun?"

I wasn't sure if he just wanted a change of venue or truly change it up.  "Maybe... what's your plan?" I asked.

"We could fuck a bit or maybe you want to watch guys fuck me.  The sling looked like fun.  I was only in one once before at a friend's party in California.  This time, though...  If I fuck a guy, I get to choose him.  OK?" he said, the grin getting more devilish.

It was something I didn't really expect.  From our discussions he had been a pretty vanilla guy in the past and I thought he just ignored my indiscretions to stay in my orbit.   "You know, you're probably going to get a lot of attention once guys see your new tattoo.   You might have a few chasers begging you to do em... and some guys making some pretty rude comments too" I told him.

"Yeah, I know.  I want to see what the reaction is going to be.  I wasn't ready when we were at the leather bar and I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your co-workers.  Sorry that it came out right before I left that I was poz" he responded.

"Don't worry about that.  I was just happy you talked about it so... easily.  Not much was said about it after you left.  They were more interested in the back room" I replied.

He smiled back  "You need to show it to me sometime.  I bet you know your way around a place like that.   Maybe get your friends to join us.  Omar was really hot.  Too bad I can't fuck him" he said and the smile disappeared.

"Why?  Omar is vers from what I heard.  He's Tim's friend, though.  I met him when you did" I replied.

"Why???  Really?  Do you really not care about the other guy's status?" he asked incredulously.

"I already told you I don't.  I might tell before I fuck them in a place like that since I have a reputation there.  Maybe you have the right idea by displaying your status so there's no doubt.  Oh... and it doesn't matter with Omar.  He's poz" I said.

Shocked would be an understatement of his expression.  "What?  He's so young" Gabriel said.

"Tim too.  Now you know a couple more poz guys to play with if you want to... uh... serosort" I said.  He grinned and I could see he now had Omar back in his sights.   I kinda wondered if he wanted to be a cumdump for them or fuck both of them silly.  Or both.

"So... Are you going to join me over at Steam today?  I can only spend a couple hours there before I need to get ready for work" he said, rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom.  We walked over to the bathhouse and went in.  I didn't get a room this time since it sounded like Gabriel was looking for public play.   He got several looks in the locker room when he took his shirt off and even more as we wandered around.   While no one said anything directly to him, I heard several approving comments like "fuck that tat's sweet", "that ink makes him even hotter" and "looks fresh, I hope he's still toxic" which made me happy that he wasn't getting grief for displaying his status.

My vanity took a big hit, though, since most of the guys were looking at him and ignoring me.   When we walked into the upstairs playroom, the sling was empty.  A few guys were using the benches but most were just wanking while they checked out the other guys.   I heard a couple guys quietly say "oh... fuck yeah" as we walked in and I wasn't totally sure why.  We still had our towels around our waist, so they didn't know how hung we were.  Maybe they were making assumptions based on our color or because we were a couple really good looking guys or maybe they saw Gabriel's tat in the dim light.  

I kind of got my answer when Gabriel climbed into the sling.  "Fuck", "Crap" and "Damn" were a few of the words so they must have seen the biohazard tat and were hoping he was going to fuck a few of them.   I thought "I guess it does pay to advertise" as I raised Gabriel's feet into the straps.  I threw both of our towels over the top of the sling frame and just looking at him lay there made my dick hard.  I handed him a bottle of poppers and he looked at me, shaking his head. "That shit just gives me a headache" he said and I took them back.  

Looking back over our fucks, I realized that other than some alcohol or weed, we had never used anything else to assist our fucking.  No lube either, other than spit and precum.  "An organic fuck" I chuckled to myself as I knelt down and began to rim his ass.  I was only down there a minute or two but we seemed to be drawing a crowd.  When I stood up there were guys at all four corners of the sling, all with their dicks in their hands.   Adding some spit to my hand, I slicked up my shaft and pulled him to me.  With my cock at his hole I looked down and grinned before thrusting my hips in.

Gabriel grunted but relaxed and let me inside.   Tugging on his legs, he started to sway and while I slipped out of his hole on the first few swings, I never had a problem getting back in.   Deeper and deeper my cock went each cycle.  "Oh yeah", "fuck that cunt" and "loosen him up for the rest of us" were the comments coming from the guys around us.  Looking around, the guys were the usual crowd from the bathhouse.  Most were probably bottoms hoping to take Gabriel's place and a few of the others were hoping for the chance to fuck him.  

As we fucked, I was checking out the guys, trying to figure out which were worthy of fucking him.  I realized that I had never been concerned about who was the next guy to fuck anyone.  I preferred to think that it didn't matter and it was time to look for my next hole.  The sounds of the chains and Gabriel's body slapping into me got louder as I began to tug harder on his thighs.  The crowd grew a little bit the longer we fucked.   Sometimes a guy would stroke too hard, shoot his load and leave, but he was replaced by someone almost immediately.   

I felt two guys behind me and could sense they were pretty big.  I looked back to my left and all I saw was chest and neck.   He was a good eight inches taller than me and the guy next to him was just a bit shorter.   Next, I glanced over my right shoulder to get a better look and the guy was a little smaller, but not by much.  Both were muscular and dark, but unlike a lot of guys their size, they gave me room to work.

"Ya like fuckin that poz hole?" Gabriel said, grinning back at me.  I watched a couple guys leave, but there were still almost a dozen still around us.  The big guys behind me didn't seem to move an inch.

I was shocked he would say something like that.  After our first fuck, I'd always avoided any poz talk.  After a few moments, I suspected that Gabriel was trying to chase away anyone that didn't want to fuck a cum filled poz hole.  "Yeah, it's fuckin' sweet" I growled back and started to fuck harder.

"Good... cuz I need a recharge" Gabriel growled back, almost like a command.  

Tugging him back hard, I planted my cock in deep and ground my hips on his ass before shoving him away.   My cock came free of his hole with a plop and then I speared back in.  Doing it a second time, I felt my body start to quiver.  "You want my hot load in there?"  I snarled back at Gabriel.

"Fuck yeah!" he yelled out and with one more plunge into his ravaged hole I started to shoot.   Holding his legs tight, spurts of cum pumped into his ass and my body twitched.   

"Yeah!  Breed his ass", "Flood that poz hole!" and "Knock him up good" were a few of the comments I heard while I drained my balls.  There were others but they were just noise as I looked down at Gabriel.  He had that big grin on his face that I loved to see.   I gave his ass another stroke or two and slowly backed away.

Just as the head was about to pull out, I heard a deep voice from behind me ask "Can I fuck him next?"   I turned my head and saw the taller muscle guy behind me give me a smile.  I glanced back at Gabriel to see if he was ok with it and when I saw the nod I said "Yeah, give him a good ride."   In all of the times I had fucked a guy in a sling like that, I couldn't remember hearing a guy ask the previous top permission to fuck the bottom.  It was a classy move that I appreciated. Seconds later, we had swapped spots and he was sliding into Gabriel's sloppy hole.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah" came out of both of their mouths at the same time.  The big guy's cock was about my size, and Gabriel took it easily.   He fucked for about ten minutes before he unloaded his cum inside Gabriel.  

"Thanks.   You're a great fuck" the guy told Gabriel before turning his head towards me.   "Thanks for sharing him.  My bug's got some kick so I hope he really wanted a recharge" he said to me.  I nodded and said "mmmhmm, mine too."

The guy's friend asked me if it was ok to fuck Gabriel and I said "It's his choice, not mine."  The guy smiled and nodded waiting for his friend to pull out.    Once Gabriel gave him the nod, he pushed in and let out a loud, deep moan. 

When his friend started to fuck, the big guy whispered in my ear "Any time you want to drop a load, my ass is yours."  He gave me a wink and I grinned back at him, nodding.   As the friend started to fuck, I backed away into the shadows, leaving Gabriel to have fun without me playing traffic cop.

Wandering around, I found a few guys in rooms needing some dick and I gave them all a quick fuck.  The gym bunny that was my age whimpered and whined if I gave him more than half of my dick and the early twenties twink was so wired I felt like he was going to bolt out the door at any second.  The last guy, a chubby daddy in his sixties was by far the best fuck.  I'm sure the first two attracted a lot more guys but left every top disappointed.  

The daddy didn't disappoint.  He worked his ass around my cock and moaned just enough to let me know that he liked it without going over the top.  Having fucked him longer than the twink and gym dude combined, I thrust in and dumped a few shots of cum into his hungry hole.   "Ohhh, fuck yeah.   Thank you... I needed that" the daddy said.  

"Thank you.  Hope to see you next time" I told the daddy as I left in search of Gabriel.

He wasn't in the sling, since it was now occupied by a guy I'd seen there many times before.  Several of us had nicknamed him "The Sling Hog."   No one was trying to fuck him and I didn't see Gabriel anywhere in the room.   Eventually I found him in the sauna fucking a guy kneeling on one of the benches.  Quietly, I moved closer and then stopped, chuckling to myself.   The guy on his knees was Chase and Gabriel was fucking him hard.  I heard him say something and then Chase replying loudly "Yes, sir" a few times.  I went over to the other side and sat on the bench, barely being able to see them fuck through the steam.

When I heard Gabriel growl out, I knew he'd just added his DNA to Chase's well-bred ass.  I watched him walk out the door a minute later and followed him out before Chase could see me.   I caught up to him in the hall and we headed downstairs to the locker room showers.  "How'd you like Chase's ass?" I asked as we started cleaning off.  

"Greedy mother, isn't he.  He saw me in the hall and asked about the tat and if I was undetectable.  When I told him 'no', he just about dragged me into the sauna to fuck him.  You fucked him before?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah, he's taken a lot of my seed.  Not sure why he's not knocked up yet" I replied, as I turned off the shower.  

Gabriel turned off the water and then began to dry himself off before we went to the locker room.  "Maybe he is.  A guy I knew in Cali was poz for about three years before he found out.  He left a trail of guys he infected all over the state thinking he was neg" Gabriel said.

I laughed and said "That would suck for him, I think he's really looking forward to the flu" as we got to our locker.

"Stupid fuck.  That was the worst two weeks of my life" Gabriel replied, as he started putting his clothes on.   

• Like 10
  • Piggy 6

Midnight Rendezvous

Monday, I expected at least an email from Marc answering a couple of the questions I'd sent.  There wasn't anything on email or voicemail.  "He must be really busy" I thought, remembering that I hadn't gotten a reply until Wednesday the previous week.

Tuesday I worked a little longer than normal and headed home.  Gabriel would be in the middle of his shift and the condo would be empty.   After rummaging around the fridge, I threw something together for dinner and when I sat down at the table there was a small brown paper bag, stapled shut, sitting next to my still unopened meds.  After thinking a moment, I smiled and guessed what it was but I didn't look any closer.   As I took my last bite of dinner, I thought to myself "I wonder if my meds have expired?"

When I had cleaned up dinner, I laid out on the couch with my phone in one hand and a glass of scotch in the other.  Occasionally I'd take a hit from the pipe, but eventually the pipe was dead and I was too lazy to open the bag of weed and refill it.  Then the glass was empty and I was forced to reload, so I filled both.   Around eleven PM I finally spotted someone interesting on an app.

He was only a few blocks away and I hadn't seen him before.  There were the usual headless shots on his profile showing a nice ass, a decent cock, a furry but trimmed chest, and a bare cock going into his hairy ass.  His skin was a little darker than the usual white guys in my neighborhood, but it could have been the lighting or a few trips to the now open tanning salon.  There wasn't a lot of info in his profile either.  He sent a couple "more recent" pics and I looked them over.  A few messages later gave me enough info to want to hookup and he seemed to be up for a meet too.     

The new pics had a few more tattoos visible and there was a face pic too.  He wasn't ugly but he wasn't going to have modeling career on his resume, either.  The slightly crooked nose, poor complexion and the patchy beard didn't help, but it wouldn't matter for what I had planned.  More important was his mouth and ass.  A few more questions got that he was just looking to suck and fuck, nothing kinky or crazy.  A classic "pump n dump" that should be over in half an hour.

"Perfect" I thought.  Go do him, get back in time for a shower and then wait for Gabriel to show up after his shift.   

"Ur poz?" was the next message from him and I replied "yeah."   This was going to either take longer or just fall apart, I thought.

"undetectable?" he then asked and got my "no" in response. 

"u pull out?" was his next question and I got a little more verbose this time telling him "no.  precum just as viral as cum so no point.  Feels so good fillin a guy with jizz."  I expected that would be the end of it.

I kept looking around at a few apps and the prospects were dwindling fast.  If it had been hump day or the weekend, there would be more guys as it got later, not less.  Fifteen minutes later, I got a message from the guy I'd written off.  "U ever tag someone with 1 fuck?"

I laughed.  Apparently he was finding the pickings as bad as I was and was just as horny if not more than when we started chatting.  "Yes. it can happen after 1 or might take 100" I replied.  

It was almost midnight when I got a reply from the guy.  I had just finished off another bowl and was thinking about crashing until Gabriel got there.  "This is crazy but im horny af   ur profile says u do 420  can u bring some?" he asked.  After getting his address, I wrapped a joint in a baggie, grabbed a lighter and my hookup phone before heading out the door.  Having given my spare key to Gabriel, the new, shiny replacement went into a hiding spot in the fake plant by the elevator and I was on my way. 

In the past, it wouldn't matter what time it was when I hooked up.  I had done my share of early morning booty calls over the years but now I had a deadline to be home by.  Walking up to the address, I saw the building was a classic three-flat and I hit #3 on the intercom like he said.  The name next to it said "Sanchez" and the door buzzed open a few seconds later, no asking who it was since I'm sure he didn't want to wake the neighbors with the chitchat over the intercom.  I climbed the stairs and when I got up to the third floor he was standing in the doorway in just a pair of plain boxers.  He looked almost like the last pics he sent, with a few more days growth on his face.   I could tell he was nervous, but then most guys were usually nervous on a late night hookup with someone new, but he had something else to worry about.

He looked me over, smiled at me and then I followed him inside.  I pulled the baggie and lighter out of my jeans and fished the joint out.  He paused in the middle of the living room and then glanced toward a bedroom and then back at me.   "Smoke here or somewhere else?" I asked.  "Oh god... I need that bad.   I'm so fucking scared" he said.   I chuckled and lit the joint, taking the first puff before passing it to him.  He took a long hit and kept it in a while as he passed the joint back to me.   I took a quick hit and decided he needed it more than I did.   We passed it back and forth a couple more times, me taking very small hits just to keep the joint lit, until he finished it off.

"Thanks, man.   I needed that chill.  Bedroom ok?" he asked after he exhaled all the smoke.  He definitely had chilled and most of his nervous twitches were gone.   I nodded and we went over to his room.  Once inside he dropped his boxers and turned around.    I was pulling my t-shirt over my head and when it was off I saw him on his knees in front of me, reaching toward the button and zipper.   He pulled my jeans down as I pushed off my sandals and I stepped out of them.   Seconds later, he pushed his face into my trunks and breathed deep a few times.   "Oh fuck yeah... I hate it when a guy showers before he comes over to fuck... I want to smell a man's scent, not soap" he moaned.

I laughed again, telling him "I know what ya mean."  I always wanted to smell a guy's musk at a hookup and only had a couple guys who were too ripe for me to handle.   It was usually something else that would turn me off like food stuck in his teeth or beard or a shitty hole.  He began to lick and gnaw at my hardening cock through my underwear.   After a few minutes, I slipped my thumbs under the band and pushed my trunks down.   He got the hint and pulled them the rest of the way down while his tongue lapped around the end of my cock.   

"Fuck... that looks even better than the pics"  he said a second before diving down on my now rigid cock.  It was one of the more energetic blowjobs I'd had lately and between his hand, tongue and lips he really got my juices flowing.  He pulled my foreskin back and licked and sucked on the head and then let it go and played with it.   Cocksuckers raised on uncut cock always know what feels good.   He kept one hand wrapped around the base, so he never went all the way down, but he didn't have to.

My cock began to leak and I wondered if he realized he was tasting some toxic precum.  It might even be the first that he'd ever tasted.  I let him feast on my cock a few more minutes and then grabbed his long, wavy hair and pulled him off.   "Up on the bed and show me that hungry hole" I growled.   His eyes were a little glassy from the weed, but he nodded and did as I asked without hesitating.   It was my turn to get on my knees as he got in the perfect position like I was sure he'd done countless times before.   Kneeling, with his ass hung over the edge, his legs spread wide and his hard, long cock digging into the bedding.  

I spread his hairy butt apart and gazed at the tight hole.   Leaning in, I gave a long lick up from his balls to his hole and heard him moan loudly.  I pushed my face in and when my tongue tried to poke it inside, he was clenched tight. Lapping over his hole, I started giving him the best rim job I could.  I had no idea if he was thinking more about my poz cock or my tongue.   As his hole began to relax, my tongue worked its way in and I forced more and more spit inside.  His hole was clean but his ass had a nice sweaty taste to it.  I figured he had cleaned out a few hours ago, before he started searching online and here we were just past 12:30 am.  Soon he began rocking his ass back into my tongue and that's when I tried to poke it in deeper.   He groaned out "Oh... FUUUUUCK!" so I jabbed it in a few more times before slipping my finger in.

He opened up faster than I expected after that and I figured that he'd forgotten about my toxic dick fucking his neg hole.  Once three fingers were feeling good, I knew it was time to give my cock some pleasure.   My hands pried his butt apart again as I stood up and let my cock play with the slowly closing hole.  Before it got too tight, I dripped some spit down and pushed the head in.  He let out several little grunts and when the head popped past the outer ring he let out a long moan.

"Yeah... feels good, doesn't it?" I asked as my hips started to rock.  He didn't answer me directly, but the progressively louder moans did.  I didn't do anything to intentionally get him more receptive to my bug - no fingernails, no hard fucks before he was ready, no jabs into the walls of his colon.  This was just a nice vanilla fuck.  The timbre of his moans told me when I could go deeper.  While I tapped at his inner ring  several times, I never made it past.  The thrusts got faster and then I eased off, never giving him less than half my length.

My hands moved up to his shoulders, gripping them tightly as I fucked harder.  He began panting "yeah... yeah... fuck yeah" over and over.  Several minutes later I pulled him up against my chest, wrapping one arm around him as I thrust my cock into his hungry hole.  My fingers found his left nipple and I pinched it tight.  His hole squeezed around my shaft and I let go for a moment before doing it again.   This time, he moaned out and reached back with both of his hands to grip my body.  The third time, I twisted the nipple and the moan was loud and deep.  His ass clamped down on my cock and my thrusts slowed way down.

He whimpered a little and I realized from his breathing that he was on the edge.  While I might have wanted to roll him on his back so I could look at his face when I bred him, just fucking him from behind was going to have to do.  His hands were still holding me as I began to thrust faster.   His chest started to heave and I once again twisted his nipple, driving him into orgasm.   I saw his first rope shoot across the bed but nothing more since my own orgasm took over right after and I held my cock halfway inside his chute.   The spasms from his hole as he emptied his balls milked several spurts out of my cock and I felt the warm cum surround my dick.  His fingers dug into my sides as he kept shooting his cum on the bed cover.   I gave a couple more thrusts before the last few shots of my cum filled him up.

We both stood there motionless for a few moments as the afterglow took over.  "Fuck, that was hot.   That's the best fuck I've had in a couple years" he said, gasping for air.

"Glad ya liked it.  I know I did" I whispered in his ear, breathlessly.   I pushed him down to the bed and then rolled us on our sides, leaving my dick inside him.  Both of us were sweaty and glued together.   A couple minutes later I asked "So, was that your first fuck with a poz guy?"  

I felt him gasp lightly and it took a moment before he replied "I've been fucked by a bunch of undetectable guys, but you were the first one not on meds."

"You can go get pep in the next day or two... or just see what happens.  Depends on how risky you like it" I said.  He nodded and just laid there another minute.   I saw the alarm clock next to the bed and said "Crap.  I gotta get home."  I pulled my now flaccid cock out of his hole and rolled to the edge of the bed.   I tugged on my shorts and jeans and then pulled my tee over my head.   He was looking back at me with a goofy grin.

"Hope we can meet up again.  That was really fun" he said before he crawled off the bed and stood next to me.  With his boxers on and my sandals back on my feet, he led me to the door and I made the short walk home.  I figured that he was in a gambling mood at the moment but that would probably change in the morning.

"Hey, Deshawn.  Has Gabriel come in yet?" I asked the doorman.

"No, sir.  Not since I started at midnight. I'd have noticed that fine lookin' man if he came by" he replied.  I chuckled and then hurried back to my condo.  Walking in the door, I thought  "No time to shower before he gets home."  A second later I asked myself "Home?  Where the hell did that come from?"  I sat down on the couch and lit the last remnants in the pipe just as the door opened.   I got up and gave Gabriel a tight hug. 

"I smell another guy on you..."  he said as he took a step back after the end of the hug.  I knew I was busted and wasn't sure what to say when he added "Was he fun?" and grinned back at me.

• Like 17
  • Piggy 3

Two Scoops of Rocky Road

We showered together and then went to bed.   My mind was still trying to figure out if he was really ok with me stinking of another guy's sweat and cum after a hookup when he got home.  He rolled over and pulled me tight, saying "You didn't answer my question.  Was he fun?"

"Uh... yeah.  Yeah, he was.  It took a while to setup so I didn't have time to get home and shower before you got here" I replied softly.

"Don't wash the scent off, I like it.  But... why did it take so long?  Was he afraid of your cock?" he asked and I realized he really wanted to talk about the hookup I had earlier.

"He wasn't sure about taking a poz dick" I replied.

"Another neg guy?   What did you say to convince him?" Gabriel asked.

"Nothing, I just let his hormones do the thinking" I said, grinning.

"You need to set up something like this when I'm around, so I can see how you sweet talk them into changing their life forever" he said a minute or two later.

"Are you serious?  I thought you hated that I raw fucked neg guys" I said, looking him in the eyes.

"I guess you're a bad influence" he said with a wink. "Besides, what you said makes a lot of sense.  Some guys don't care and some want it" he continued.

"And some like the risk" I added.   

He nodded.  "You weren't the only one that got some action tonight.  One of the busboys sucked me off in the back room" Gabriel said a minute later, beaming.

"Damn, I guess I am rubbing off on you" I replied.

"After he swallowed he asked if I was poz or neg" he said, chuckling.  Before I could say anything, Gabriel continued "When I told him poz he said next time he wants me to breed him."

"Is he poz too?" I asked.

"Not yet" Gabriel said, before he leaned in for a kiss.   We passed out and the next thing I knew the sun was shining into my bedroom.   Rolling out of bed, I took a leak and wandered into the kitchen.  As I was making breakfast, our conversation in bed the night before got me thinking.  We sat down and began to eat when I asked "Were you serious last night about wanting to see how I hookup with guys?  We met on a site for that, so it's not like you don't know how...   Or did you want to join me?" I asked.

"What do you think?" he replied, taking another bite of food.

"I really don't know, but I'd like to do a guy together.  But... you said you want to choose the guys you fuck.  Maybe you should find someone and we'll go from there" I said before I sipped my coffee.

"I just didn't like you shoving me at a guy in the bathhouse and telling me to fuck him" he said, almost apologetically.

"I'm sorry.  I just thought you needed a nudge to try something new.  I won't do it again" I replied.  I wondered how many other things I had done that pushed him too far and he hadn't said anything.

"Don't worry.  I needed that push, just ask me from now on, ok?" he said.  I nodded and we finished breakfast.  We sat down on the couch drinking another cup of coffee and as I picked up the tablet I asked "What types of guys do you look for?"

"Tall, dark and handsome, like you" he replied with a chuckle.

"That's gonna limit you a lot. Short and homely can be fun too.  And by dark, do you mean you only fuck dark meat?  White guys are out?" I asked.

"Yeah, mostly.  So many white guys are obsessed with getting black dick in them, even the tops.  It makes me feel like I'm just a trophy" he replied.

"Yeah.  I know.  I cut guys off at the first mention of big black cock, and I'm so mixed I don't think I qualify.   But it's a hookup and not a date.  You should be more concerned if he's going to be a good fuck.  Like the guy last night or the cashier at the grocery store.  One latino, one white, both good fucks" I said.

"You didn't really fuck a guy at the grocery store, did you?" he asked.

"Mmhmm" I replied and picked up the phone and found the picture of the cashier on his knees in front of me, licking my cum off his lips.  "This guy.  In the bathroom at the store, on his break" I said, showing him the picture.

"Kinda cute.  What did you do, just grab him by the collar and drag him in and fuck him?" Gabriel asked.

"Nah.  He gave me his number when I checked out in his lane and he saw my bulge.  I called him a few weeks later and we met up after I got off work" I explained.

"Weeks?  You must have a full schedule if you plan that long ahead to fuck" he said laughing.

"No planning ahead.  I forgot I had his number and was surprised that he would meet after that long.   Most guys that give me numbers like that, I never call.  I'm glad I did that time" I replied.  

"You going to do him again or was that just a one time thing?" Gabriel asked.

"I dunno.   He was a good fuck, so maybe.  I don't even know if he wants a repeat" I said.  Getting up off the couch, I  setup my laptop on the table and refilled my coffee mug before logging in for work.  

"I like your work uniform.  Barefoot and boxers.  It will give me something hot to look at until I have to go to work" Gabriel said as he laid down on the couch.  

"No video conferences until late this afternoon.  I'll toss a shirt on then" I replied.  With the laptop all booted up, I went through email, made a few calls and dug into the rest of the stuff.   I sent Marc a reminder about my questions from the previous week but immediately got an "out of office" auto-reply that said to contact another guy, Andre, from his office.  

"Marc is out sick, can you forward your questions to me and I will try and get you the answers" was the email response I got from Andre.   I chuckled and wondered if it was the conversion flu.   I picked up my phone and texted Tim "Marc sick."   While the phone was in my hand, I thumbed through the text conversations and found the one with the cashier.   "Up for a repeat?" was the message I sent him.  Several minutes later my phone buzzed and it was the cashier.  

"Start @1pm.  12:30 ok or after 11pm" he replied.  I turned around and saw Gabriel on the couch, naked with his phone in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Up for a run to the store at noon?" I asked Gabriel.

"What?  I can run over and get what you need now.  I don't need to be at work until four" he replied.

Chuckling, I said "The cashier I showed you a pic of.  He starts work at one.  Thought we could do a quickie with him before."  

Gabriel shook his head, laughing.  "Kinda risky, don't you think? he replied.

"A lot riskier for him.  You in?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll go, but I go second" Gabriel said with a devilish grin.

"12:15. Bringing a friend to help u get scorpion" I texted back to the cashier.

"ok gotta b careful" he texted back and I replied "we know."

At noon we walked out of my building and over to the store.  I laid out the plan with Gabriel on the way over and told him "make sure he sees your tattoo... he's trying to earn one."   The two of us walked into the store and I grabbed a basket again.  Glancing around, I didn't see him but since he wasn't on the clock yet, I didn't expect to.   We got over to the cooler and looked over the ice cream selection.  

"Great, now I'm hungry" Gabriel said with a laugh.  I heard a door close behind me and looked back to see the cashier in the hallway, standing by the bathroom door.  Once he saw me nod, he went in.   Just like last time, I waited a minute before taking the basket and going into the bathroom.   Gabriel wandered for a couple minutes and then joined us.   By the time he got there, the cashier was on his knees in the stall, sucking my dick.  I heard Gabriel lock the door and then peer around the corner at us.   He pulled off his shirt and then took his sweat pants off.  Thankfully it was a handicapped stall and wide enough for Gabriel to stand next to me.  The cashier alternated between the two of us and when my cock was fully hard I tapped his shoulder.  

He gave a few last bobs on my cock before letting it drop out of his mouth with a "plop."  The cashier stood up, but this time I turned him inside the stall toward metal wall.  He quickly spread his legs and grabbed on to the top of the cubicle wall while I moved in behind him.  Gabriel took a step back and watched as I centered my cock on the cashier's hole and pushed in.   Like last time, he'd lubed his hole up and was ready to get fucked.   He was tight but with a little effort I slid half way in.  I could hear him quietly groan as my cock squeezed it's way inside.  I paused a moment before I withdrew a few inches and began to fuck.

Since he was naked this time, it was a lot easier to fuck him.  His legs were spread wider without his pants constraining them and I soon found out how fast I could really plow him.  The cashier had his face into his arm, muffling the grunts as my cock tore deeper into his hole.  A little more lube might have helped, but if you're trying to get knocked up, a drier fuck helps.  The way my cock was leaking, he'd have some extra lube in there soon.  

I worked up to a quick pace, drilling my cock most of the way in.  I wanted to hurry up so that Gabriel would have enough time to fuck and breed him too.  Looking over every ten strokes or so he went from closely watching me fuck the cashier to stroking his cock to keep it hard and back.  The smile on his face told me he was enjoying the show.   Once I started to hear the cashier moan I knew it was time to pound him harder until I was shooting my bug into his ass.   Less than a minute after I had notched the speed up, I was driving in all the way.  My hips were bouncing off his sweaty ass and he was back to grunting into his arm.  Another minute or two later, I slammed in and began to flood his guts with my viral seed.

I leaned against his back and whispered breathlessly "One toxic breeding down, one to go." 

"Oh fuck yeah... knock me up" the cashier gasped quietly.   I waited a few moments and then slowly pulled my cock out of his ass.  He grunted as the mushroom head tugged out of his hole, leaving him empty.   Gabriel waited for me to give him room and then took my place behind the cashier.   He turned him around and then placed a hand on either side of his head, guiding him closer to his left pec.

"I heard you want to advertise when you're knocked up...  Be proud of who you've become and you better fuckin spread your seed" he told the cashier.   

The guy nodded back at Gabriel said "yes, sir.  I will." 

"No fuckin' stealthin' either.  Only give it to ones that want it, you hear me?" Gabriel said sternly.

Once again, the guy nodded and said "yes, sir."  As soon as he finished, Gabriel spun him back around, kicked his legs wider and shoved into the sloppy hole.   While I had opened up the guy, I'm sure he felt every inch of Gabriel's cock slam into his sore hole.  He gasped out a cry and I doubt he was ready to be speared like that.  I stood back and watched Gabriel fuck him.   While I knew he wasn't solely a bottom, I was surprised at how swiftly he began to drill the cashier.  He had the confidence of a seasoned top.   He would fuck for a bit and then shove all the way in and grind his hips against the guy's ass.  Each time he would bottom out and grind, his head would tilt back, he would moan and then smile.   

When he was plowing, though, he had a determined look on his face.  I wasn't sure if he was trying to impress me or if this was how he normally topped.  Maybe the poz Gabriel fucked differently than the neg version.  It didn't matter to me and was nice to see.  The best part was that it looked like he was having fun.   I began to get worried that we were taking too much time and someone might wonder what was going on in the bathroom.   Maybe Gabriel read my mind, but soon he started to thrust faster until he began to growl quietly.   The strokes had slowed way down, but I could see him spasm as he emptied his balls.  With one last thrust, he fell against the cashier's back and said "Never been on meds...  Hope that does it."

It took a few moments for them to settle down, but Gabriel slowly pulled out of the cashier and backed away next to me.  Seconds later, I saw the cashier crouched down, pulling a couple rags out of a small bag.  He tossed one to each of us and then I saw him stuff a plug into his ass.

"Damn, that usually is harder to get in... you guys must have really stretched me out" the cashier said with a laugh.  He grabbed another towel and wiped his ass off and then nodded our way.   We threw our now sticky towels to him and he put them back in the bag.  I grabbed my clothes and put them back on, just like the other two.   I went out the door first and Gabriel followed a minute later.  We met up back in the store and picked up a few things while we were there.   When we went to leave, our cashier was just opening up a lane and we went to it.

"I hope you had a good shopping experience with us today" he said as we took our bags and walked out the store.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 3:52 PM, ErykMiszczak90 said:

This has got to be one of my favourite stories on here. I hope you've got a few more chapters to go!

On 10/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, bigpapa said:

Great reading can’t wait to see what happens. I have blown so many loads reading this story. Wish I was out there doing some of this

Thanks.  I was starting to think I was just talking to myself since there were no responses.

Feverish

We got back to the condo just after one thirty PM and I hoped no one at work had noticed my longer than normal lunch break.  It was one of the benefits of working from home, being able to be flexible with time.  As one of my co-workers said "it doesn't matter which 12 hours a day you work."   Tim had left a message with three thumbs-up emojis on it which made me chuckle.  With no work messages waiting for me, we hopped in the shower.  It wasn't a quick shower either and we spent more time making out and groping under the water than washing.

"Thanks, that was one of the wildest things I've ever done" Gabriel said before grabbing my head and stuffing his tongue down my throat.  

After he let my head go, I replied "The weird thing is that that was the first time I've ever done a mid-day hookup.  I've always waited until night to fuck around unless it was a weekend" as we finally started to wash each other.   

"Well, I expect you to start doing that more often... with me, at least" he said, grinning.  A few seconds later he said "I thought it was hot that he plugged himself up so our loads stayed in him all day."

"It's the sign of someone who's serious" I replied.   We finished up our shower and I tossed my "work" boxers back on and headed  to the laptop.   Gabriel followed me out, but stayed naked after he dried off.   I sat down and asked "So what's this brown bag on the table?"

Gabriel laughed and said "My meds" with a snicker.

"They're still sealed.  You're not going to take them?" I asked.

"Not until you do.  You get to choose when we become undetectable" he said.  

A thousand questions went through my mind, from "do you want to start now" to "what if I say never?"  Instead, I got a message from my boss and dove back into work.  Gabriel got ready to go to his job and while I thought I would be more productive with him gone, I kept thinking about the day we'd had.   My phone buzzed and brought me back to the present.   

"thanks  feels good w/ur loads in me" the cashier texted me.

I replied "yw  scorpion, biohaz or none?" 

"that biohazard looks so good on him  almost came when i saw it but not sure yet" he texted back.

--

When I got into the office Thursday morning I had a slew of messages from Andre.  I sent him back an email thanking him for the info and asking about Marc.   "He still has a fever and is very tired.  I hope he will be back at work Monday" Andre said.  

The rest of the morning went quickly and I grabbed a sandwich for lunch to eat at my desk.  Just as I had finished it I heard my hookup phone buzz.  I dug it out of my pack and saw I had a message from Chase.

"Got a sec?" it said and I replied "sup?"

"Tyler really sick this morning  what is fuck flu like?" he asked.   

I laughed to myself and typed back "u knocked him up?  congrats on #1"

"I hope not.  what r symptoms?" he asked again.

"Everything from nothing to fever rash swollen glands runs vomiting.   everyone is diff" I replied.

"shit  can u come look at him?" he replied.

"Im not a doc.  if he has fever, keep him hydrated.  if it gets too high take him to ER" I sent back.

"pls?" Chase replied.  

"ok, @work.  b there after 6" I told him.   I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do or say, since as I told him, I wasn't a doctor.   The symptoms of someone converting varied quite a bit from my experience.  The seasonal flu or a bad cold could look really similar.   I picked up a couple bottles of gatorade on my way over, since if it was anything like when I converted he was sweating out any liquid he could keep down.  

Chase let me in the building and he looked worried.   As I walked up the stairs behind him I asked how he had been feeling.   "When I was in college, everyone picked up some flu bug and passed it to their roommates" I said, trying to calm him down.

"I've been fine.  I've been watching for signs the past month but nothing.  If anything, I've just been hornier than usual" Chase said.   We walked in the door and Z was on the couch studying.   He looked up from his tablet and grinned at me.  I gave him a wink before I followed Chase down the hall.  We went into the other bedroom and found Tyler curled up on the bed.  A pair of white briefs was the only thing he had on and I could see a sheen on his body from sweat, but all I had was light coming in from the hallway.

"How long has he been like this?" I asked and Chase said "Yesterday morning he woke up sweaty and said he hurt all over.  Today he looked worse and is really weak." 

"What's his temperature?" I asked next and Chase replied "101 or 102 most of the day."   "You keeping a wet rag on his forehead and giving him something to help bring down the fever? Can he keep anything down?" I asked, trying to pretend I knew what I was talking about.

"yeah, we've been trying but he keeps moving around" Chase said. 

"Cover his head and let me turn on the light" I said.  Chase laid a towel over Tyler's face and I flipped on the light switch.   Once I could see better I realized that Chase was probably toxic as fuck right now and didn't even know it.   Like I had texted him earlier, Tyler was probably the first guy he had pozzed, too.  Tyler's furry body was covered in sweat and matted down fur.  Underneath all his body hair was an angry looking rash that covered most of his chest and parts of his arms and legs.   I felt his neck and the glands were hard as rock and swollen.  The heat rising from his body could be felt a few inches away, too.   

"How's his breathing?  He seems ok now, but has he been having problems?" I asked, just trying to rule out covid.

"That's the only thing he hasn't complained about" Chase said, just as Tyler awakened.  He let out a few pained moans and rolled over.   His back looked just like his chest, just with less hair.  I motioned Chase to follow me out of the room before I turned the light off.   We went over to his room and I closed the door.

"Tomorrow morning, head over to the clinic on Kingston and get tested.  You probably converted and didn't know and passed your bug to Tyler.   You fuck anyone else the past few weeks?" I asked.

"What?  Shit!  Oh god, no!  I've been breeding him almost every day since that first time..." he said, panicked. He continued "Uh... no.  Taken a few loads but I haven't topped anyone but Tyler" he said, still shocked at my words.   Several seconds later he asked "Wwwwhy... why didn't I get sick like he is?  I was gonna stop fucking him then." 

"Not everyone gets the flu.   If you really didn't want to infect him, you would never have bred him in the first place" I replied.   He just looked back at me, emotionless.  "It's not like you can change anything.  What's done is done.  And you don't even know what that is.  You're untested.  He needs to ride it out and then get tested.  Until you know for sure, all we can do is guess.  As I said, it might just be a nasty flu bug going around the university" I said to him and he nodded back, still in a daze.  

"Now, drop your pants and turn around.  I want to see if that ass is any hotter now that it's pozzed up" I said.  He wasn't ready to get fucked but I was really horny after seeing Tyler.   My money was on both of them being really viral with my bug.   Chase didn't put up a fight and once I got my dick inside his ass he let out a moan.  His hands straddled the mirror on the wall and he looked at my face over his shoulder in the mirror.  I had a devilish grin and his was more of stunned disbelief.

There wasn't a reason to fuck him hard, but I did anyway.   My hand was wrapped around his throat as my hips pounded his ass.  My head stayed over his shoulder, watching his face reflected in the mirror which changed from shock to lust and back.

"All turned on knowing you're a poz pig, Chase?" I snarled in his ear.  My other hand reached down and his dick was as hard as I'd ever felt it.  My hand gripped his dick just like my other one was gripping his throat.

"Fuck... fuck no..." he gasped over and over.

"It's what you wanted, wasn't it?  You begged me to knock you up" I growled as he whimpered.

"Yeah... but... I didn't... I didn't want... to..  poz him" Chase said, breathlessly.

"That's not what your dick is saying.  Who's your next victim?  Z?  Random guys at the bath?  An ex? Some chaser you find on the apps?  Or do you want to surprise 'em like you did with Tyler?" I asked, just as menacingly as before.  My thrusts got more forceful at the end of each sentence.

"Oh god... fuck... no...  I never... thought... about it..." he sobbed while I kept pounding him. 

My strokes got longer and I began to stroke his cock.  The strokes I gave his cock weren't as strong as the ones I gave him with my dick, but it didn't matter.  Seconds later he began to shoot his newly charged cum onto the mirror in front of him.   I kept fucking him and waited for his orgasm to die before I slowed down and gave him a half dozen hard thrusts.  My hand let go of his cock, moving upward and pulling him against my chest.   My cock erupted, pumping more tainted seed into his chute.

"This probably isn't the first recharge I've given you" I growled into his ear before letting out an evil laugh.  A few seconds later I added "Be sure to share, there's plenty of guys that need it." 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7