Quarantine Diary

Everyone was ok and happy to get pozzed, so wondered what happened to RJ and what would have gone down after he was confirmed Poz after being a safe/PrEp cumdump?  Emotional meltdown?  Leaving anonymous sex in seek of a stable relationship?  Something in a different direction.  Same with Marc and Sebastian.  Ah, the aftermath ( it was you, no, it was you, you cheated on me).  Something real world and not so clean.  My thoughts.  Great, writing and chapters though!  Cheers!

On 11/20/2021 at 6:37 PM, myDNA4u said:

Great ending to this thread. This has been a great read. Hopefully you'll start a different one soon. 

Thanks.   I'm going to take a break so it won't be for a while.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:46 PM, SoCalBBversbttm said:

Everyone was ok and happy to get pozzed, so wondered what happened to RJ and what would have gone down after he was confirmed Poz after being a safe/PrEp cumdump?  Emotional meltdown?  Leaving anonymous sex in seek of a stable relationship?  Something in a different direction.  Same with Marc and Sebastian.  Ah, the aftermath ( it was you, no, it was you, you cheated on me).  Something real world and not so clean.  My thoughts.  Great, writing and chapters though!  Cheers!

Just like real life, we tend to move on and forget about some of the past hookups and what might have happened.  I'm sure RJ would be one that would jump on meds and be undetectable ASAP.   The Italian guy in the first chapter, the guy in the hotel room gangbang, the cashier and a few others were all left with unknown outcomes.    Life is messy and so is my writing style, which seems to have limited appeal. Thanks for the complements.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

20 minutes ago, chi4loads said:

Just like real life, we tend to move on and forget about some of the past hookups and what might have happened.  I'm sure RJ would be one that would jump on meds and be undetectable ASAP.   The Italian guy in the first chapter, the guy in the hotel room gangbang, the cashier and a few others were all left with unknown outcomes.    Life is messy and so is my writing style, which seems to have limited appeal. Thanks for the complements.

Well done on an excellent story. Made many of us both happy and jealous reading it. 👍

30 minutes ago, chi4loads said:

The Italian guy in the first chapter, the guy in the hotel room gangbang, the cashier and a few others were all left with unknown outcomes.    Life is messy and so is my writing style, which seems to have limited appeal. Thanks for the complements.

I very much enjoy a few untied ends where you leave some room for my imagination to fill. I think it's a real skill to get the balance right and you nailed it. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome writing man.  Your stories always get me off.  Would LOVE to hear what new tale happens with "BR" from Sweat in the Locker Room.  I picture him as a huge muscle guy.....and he comes back for more from Milo and you happen to be there again.....but has the bug gotten to him yet?  🙂

Keep up the great work!

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2021 at 1:43 PM, chi4loads said:

Life is messy and so is my writing style, which seems to have limited appeal. Thanks for the complements.

Chi4loads, 

I want to personally thank you for writing quite possibly the best poz/gifting fictional story on this blog site that I have read.

You are clearly a gifted and natural writer.  The story was compelling and impossible to stop reading.

I sincerely hope you either continue with more chapters in this story or write another one should your muse compel you to do so.

I probably speak for quite a few in this blog when I say we all want more of Craig’s cocksploits.  You have also clearly given new meaning to “Craigslist”.  😉

• Thanks 1

Wow Chi, jusrt found this story a few days ago...how could I have missed it?????🤪 Amazing!!!!!! Take a well deserved rest and give us MORE!!!!!! Unfortunately, the pandemic is nit yet over...and so are Craig, Gabriel,  or their many ☣️ friends!! This thread has dotten me so crazed that I am seriously contemplating chasin the bug...is Craig available!!!! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I’d had your story open on a tab on my browser for months (I’d read up to page 9) but hadn’t read for a while. Just spent the last few hours getting caught up. Great writing, great characters, great ending. I’ve said it before, but for the past couple years yours were the only stories I’ve come here to read. They’re consistently fantastic. Sorry that you don’t feel like you’re getting great attention/reaction (and that I’d stopped keeping up with this one in real time) but you are appreciated. Thanks! As always, can’t wait to read whatever it is you do next!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I've only just managed to read this compelling story. Wow, it's certainly been a riveting read every spare minute I've had.

I've enjoyed Craig being the man he is and you have certainly fired my imagination not to mention me blowing more than a few loads!

• Thanks 1