Balance life in a professional world with being a cumdump slut

behindonestep

Evaluate whether it's tenable - if you're a public face, school teacher, executive, LEO - you may be intrinsically limited.  Low-key understated jobs, especially where you can be a single-contributor and have independence are key.  Examine evidence: never have pictures with your face and dick in them, never have video with your face or your voice.  It really helps to have long-term stability in your job.  The time you gain back by having years of experience can allow you to engage in extracurricular activities without looking absentee.  Have strict ground rules and stick to them.  Never shit where you eat.  Understand that in small towns, everyone in your cadre will know your business - but you will know theirs, and none of you want that out in the open.  Always avoid arrest - and this is controversial, but I'm going to be honest: it helps to be white, male, middle-aged, well-dressed, educated, and moneyed - privilege is real.  Remember your manners - you are not in a position to create enemies, and bad manners mean you don't get invited back.  Make time and space for yourself - consider getting a motel room once a month or season or whatever.  Be serious about your schedule.  Understand when your sex addiction (I love mine) has interfered with the rest of your life to a point that cannot be maintained... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Confused 1

If you enter into it, you must do so under the assumption that you will be found out, and prepare for the consequences. I don’t mean ‘have an alibi ready’, I mean, consider what you will do if you have to face up to it. Assume a worst-case scenario in which everyone who knows you sees a photo of you with another man’s cock in your mouth and you’re smiling.

How will you react to family, neighbors, friends, boss, colleagues? How will they react to you? Some may feel shame, some may feel disgust, some may feel confusion or betrayal, some may feel anger, thinking that you’ve deceived them in everything they thought they knew about you. Weigh their potential reactions against what you stand to gain from becoming a clandestine cumdump.

Having a “secret life” - especially one of which mainstream does not approve - is to live a risky lie, and falsehoods have a nasty habit of unraveling. I’m a solitary, private person, I’m retired, I live alone, and my family doesn’t talk about sex, so I’m in a relatively comfortable position to cumdump. A person with a job, with friends and roommates and coworkers and (shudder) siblings who like to talk about sex - that person is going to be found out quicker than you can say “oh fuck”. Plus, there’s the stress and worry and looking over your shoulder all the time and constantly looking in mirrors to make sure you don’t have cum on your face.

One possibility is to be straight up with certain select people you can trust to cover for you, but that sharpens a double-edged sword... if one turns, you’ve suddenly got a well-armed blackmailer.

All of which is to say, if you’re looking for a foolproof way to have your cake and eat it too... there probably isn’t one. Be realistic.

• Thanks 1

While not a cumdump--I am just as active as a top as it sounds like you want to be on all fours. I work for a not for profit in a small town.  When I accepted the job, I vowed to myself to never have sex with a local.  Out of town men come to my house to visit my playroom, but the majority of my sex life is me going to where I'm comfortable to fuck as many men as I can during my visit.  I am nicely located an hour away from 4 college towns which is great for variety--and halfway between Toronto and Chicago when I want to have a truly dirty weekend. And looking at bbrt in my area-- I know that the "guest" bottoms arriving at a local motel get a lot more action than the man who is hosting in the same city every weekend.

• Upvote 1

On 4/8/2020 at 9:51 AM, neg4charged said:

Evaluate whether it's tenable - if you're a public face, school teacher, executive, LEO - you may be intrinsically limited.  Low-key understated jobs, especially where you can be a single-contributor and have independence are key.  Examine evidence: never have pictures with your face and dick in them, never have video with your face or your voice.  It really helps to have long-term stability in your job.  The time you gain back by having years of experience can allow you to engage in extracurricular activities without looking absentee.  Have strict ground rules and stick to them.  Never shit where you eat.  Understand that in small towns, everyone in your cadre will know your business - but you will know theirs, and none of you want that out in the open.  Always avoid arrest - and this is controversial, but I'm going to be honest: it helps to be white, male, middle-aged, well-dressed, educated, and moneyed - privilege is real.  Remember your manners - you are not in a position to create enemies, and bad manners mean you don't get invited back.  Make time and space for yourself - consider getting a motel room once a month or season or whatever.  Be serious about your schedule.  Understand when your sex addiction (I love mine) has interfered with the rest of your life to a point that cannot be maintained... 

Pretty much how I do it.

My cumdump persona is entirely separate from my personal and professional self, too. Different name, different email address, different mobile number. As much as I can, I try to speak and act like a different person when in my cumdump mode, and I try to consistently stick to that persona. I don't give any professional details to people I hook up with, even something as generic as what I do for a living. Also, I have stopped talking about my exploits to my colleagues and friends, which was not the case when I was much younger.

• Upvote 1

I am a single parent and work social services.  My son is grown but we still live together, as we are the only family each other has.   I am not the cumdump I could be because he is in the picture but I still get loads when I can.  My biggest fear is he will find out, but part of me thinks it will be a relief to not have to hide anymore.  As far as work I say "fuck em" they are in charge of work not my life. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is excellent and sage advice. The more I delve into BZ the more I appreciate it as a resource to find answers to questions to help me make better informed decisions.

I find myself in this situation. I follow much of the advice outlined above. It also means I do not get fucked nearly as often as I would want or like, but that is the trade-off I suppose. I make my horned up, talented holes available whenever I can reasonably get away with it...

I am looking forward to being able to travel again - hopefully soon. It was one of the few opportunities I had to stick my ass out for a hard horny cock.