Don't Be A Gay COVIDiot!

rawTOP

2 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

Totally agree. It was when I saw him use the word "bitch" to describe the nurse that I knew he was the example of a true COVIDiot and needed to be called out. Every step in what he did just showed a complete lack of concern for other people. I don't really give a shit that it was hooking up. I'm equally upset with the fundamentalists who are still going to church. They're also stupid, possibly even bigger COVIDiots.

And to be clear your mention of "contact" is spot on. I do a fair amount of cycling and I see people online attacking people who are still cycling. Yes, for something like cycling you need to reduce the chance of  crash as much as possible. But done right, cycling can be a very low risk activity. To me it's about risk reduction, and that's the way it's similar to the AIDS pandemic.

I don’t know about going outside to bike in NYC, as your incidence rate as of yesterday was 8.8/1000, but here in Milwaukee it’s not a big deal, just stay 6 feet away.  Also, I agree about the idiot fundies.  It’s probably more dangerous to go to church with 50 people than to hook up with a guy or two every few days (at least statistically speaking).  Although I am advocating neither.

• Like 1

Guest BiggerJigger

And just think of all the health care workers who are dying trying to save us. How dare anyone not stay safe when health care workers are dying!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

Thinning the herd is not a bad thing...

If it would only take out the idiots, that might be a good thing. 

I understand the temptation to hookup. We are under stay-at-home in the whole state, but we have only a handful of cases in my rural area. Consequently, all the apps are full of guys ready to hookup - really ready - not waiting to see if a guy 2% hotter shows up in an hour. It's hard to resist when you haven't had sex in a month or more. But we have to. 

• Like 5

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, sthrnguy said:

I don’t know about going outside to bike in NYC, as your incidence rate as of yesterday was 8.8/1000, but here in Milwaukee it’s not a big deal, just stay 6 feet away.  Also, I agree about the idiot fundies.  It’s probably more dangerous to go to church with 50 people than to hook up with a guy or two every few days (at least statistically speaking).  Although I am advocating neither.

When I went cycling yesterday I went to the most vacant big park I could find near me and just rode around and around in circles a bunch of times. It was a bit monotonous, but it kept me away from cars (that could land me in the ER). My biggest risk would have been a low-speed accident (e.g. a slip on loose gravel) where I skin my knee or something. As far as keeping away from people I literally counted the number of times I was within ±12 feet of another person. It averaged 23 times per 5 mile loop, and in the vast majority of those cases I was passing 8-10 feet from them and literally only for a second. To me that's sensible risk reduction. A lot of places have banned cycling completely. And I sorta get it since people underestimate their risk and overestimate how far they are from other people.

So it's not what you do, it's how you do it. If the guy had set up a gloryhole in his apartment with antiseptic wipes on both sides I wouldn't have called him out. Maybe he was reducing the number of partners, but that just isn't enough given what's happening right now. As @BiggerJigger mentioned healthcare workers (and I'd add other first responders) are dying right now. Cancer patients can't get chemo, people who have a heart attack are literally being left for dead here if the paramedics can't revive them. In this situation you need to not do things that are clearly dangerous (such as indoor activities with physical contact).

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

If it would only take out the idiots, that might be a good thing. 

I understand the temptation to hookup. We are under stay-at-home in the whole state, but we have only a handful of cases in my rural area. Consequently, all the apps are full of guys ready to hookup - really ready - not waiting to see if a guy 2% hotter shows up in an hour. It's hard to resist when you haven't had sex in a month or more. But we have to. 

I live in the city (Milwaukee), but my summer job is managing a farm in a very rural area.  Since we have been furloughed from my main job, I have been out there doing things that I just never get to.  They have seen almost no COVID cases (20 in the whole county I think) and every damn day when I am there my apps freaking blow the fuck up.  They were ready to hook up like an hour ago.  Yesterday, had I taken them all up (none of which I did), I could have easily had 60 hookups in one day.  It’s absolutely insane!

I surprised you hid their twitter id.

Is the profile still up? I would think this sort of thing would breach twitters rules they have been very selective but stuff like this they have been blocking if reported.

Is that guy in US? I have seen a lot of idiots posting on social media not this graphic but going to areas with lots of people when they know they are infected some even meeting up with prostitutes still.

If an idiot ever came in for treatment to myself and was rude like that he would be sent packing no matter how bad his health is in Thailand this is unacceptable.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, mort said:

I surprised you hid their twitter id.

Is the profile still up? I would think this sort of thing would breach twitters rules they have been very selective but stuff like this they have been blocking if reported.

Is that guy in US? I have seen a lot of idiots posting on social media not this graphic but going to areas with lots of people when they know they are infected some even meeting up with prostitutes still.

If an idiot ever came in for treatment to myself and was rude like that he would be sent packing no matter how bad his health is in Thailand this is unacceptable.

As you can see in the screenshots it’s a restricted account. That said, he has a surprising number of followers for being locked. 

Given that the account is locked down and he’s not stating anything that’s false (he’s “just” a COVIDiot), I doubt Twitter would care. If I wanted to shut him down I’d report him for his banner pic which is X-rated. But I sorta want to see what else he does. He’s young(ish), but has “underlying health conditions”, but not sure if they’re enough to make this whole experience difficult for him.

I don’t really want to say where he’s from. I’ll just say it’s a 1st world English speaking country. 

5 hours ago, GermanFucker said:

I think that's the most important aspect when it comes to such incidents: Idiot-shaming might be warranted but we shouldn't start slut-shaming. 

It's not the sex that was the problem, it's not limiting contacts. They could have been playing monopoly and it would have been just as bad. Church choir practice is probably more risky than quickly bending over and taking a load. 

You shouldn't have sex not because sex is bad, but because minimizing contacts is good. You also shouldn't visit your sister for dinner. 

Over the last weeks I have seen proud barebackers turn into the morality police when it comes to CoVid-19, getting preachy and insulting others. I just don't believe that this will achieve anything. Men are idiots, twice so when it comes to sex. 

IMHO the best way is to compassionately explain, that this is not like AIDS during the 90s, in that A.) you can also pass it on to your Grandmother, B.) your friend's cancer might go from operable to inoperable because of limited hospital capacity, and most importantly C.) this will all be over much quicker, if everyone is doing his part in social distancing. 

Where did you see me slut shame anybody? Confused. 

Thanks RT,

I am amazed at the amount of people still messaging me to Fuck.. quite a few married guys seem to be flooding my inbox. My answer is always No. I try and advise the danger, falls on deaf ears sad to say.

I work in the health system as a key role worker and even I am so frightened same as my excellent collegues of what we are taking home after our long shifts, Have I cought something today, my mental health is stretched as it really is bad ; beyond anything I have ever witnessed,  Families/partners cannot be with their poorly person at the crucial time and the person sometimes dies alone and even cremated with limited people allowed to attend. so I most certainly wont be hooking up anytime soon.

On another note, some idiots today, still in groups, still playing football, walking down the street with little children not protected etc.

The world is changing rapidly at a fast pace, nothing ever will be the same again. Sorry to ramble on, but please guys, Please be careful and look out for you and your loved ones, dont be a number or statistic. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

I truly appreciate this post. I try to repeat day by day that it is important to be smart and avoid the sex with others. I live alone and I haven’t had sex since a month. Is it hard. Fuck yes. Can and will I fuck like a crazy after the virus has left. For sure I can and will. Can I fuck if I die or the pneumonia destroyed my lungs? Definitely not or hardly.  It’s hard but simple. As the gay places are closed, many strangers and some of my regular fuckbuddies text me that they want to visit and fuck me. I repeatedly answer that I don’t go to visit anybody and nobody will step into my flat. 
We are responsible not only for ourselves but all the people in our countries.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, rawTOP said:

t's gonna be a long time (probably years) before we're back to where we were before with big sex parties and crowded bathhouses.

How fucking depressing is that??  I've never thought about it in those god awful terms.  That sucks a tiny, flacid,  and cold micro-penis.  I had just planned my every couple of months or so weekend bathhouse getaway  when this shit went down....so I was due to begin with.  I only embraced my inner slut a few years ago so I'm a 47 yo with a lot of catching up to do!   The thought had occurred to me that the days of bath houses might be a thing of the past if not for any other reason than by the time we can crawl out from under our rocks and return a lot businesses will've  gone under.   I  don't know much about the bath house business but I imagine the overhead is huge and the profits are low.  The cost of pool and steam room maintaince alone can't be cheap, plus labor costs.  Hell, the cost of disinfectants  (pre-covid19  at that)  alone must be through the roof because I'm sure they had to use the best virus and bacteria -cides on the market.   (Sidenote: by the way 'Bathhouse Fresh' is the sexiest smell in the world!  If I could bottle it and sell it I'd be a  rich man and  talk about cheap overhead...bleach, cum, and a bottle.....and I can provide one of those free....two if I can use old, empty lube bottles!  I haven't thought about it or anything.....ok, yes I have!) However on the other hand,  I also can't imagine a business thats so specific to its intended use being used for anything else.  I guess maybe a huge day spa...just have fun explaining all those closets with beds on the second and third floors.  You could repurpose the maze into a hide'n go seek romper room for toddlers (thats depressing!)....the sling becomes a swing (suicidally depressing!). But thats it.  I can't imagine it being use for any other purpose.  Conversely, I also can't imagine it just collecting dust an falling into disrepair.  Sp I guess it just falls into the category with everything else...we'll just have to wait and see.  But there is one thing I do know, and I'm willing to bet my entire future "Bathhouse Fresh" fragrance fortune on (or should I call it simply 'Cum 'n Bleach...I don't know, we'll see...?) is that men are going to fuck...eventually.   Why did I waste all those years being a tight ass prude?  I live in New Orleans once the most decadent city in the world.  We once had two bath houses, one survived KATRINA!  The other 'tub' closed only a few years ago getting. caught up in the real estate regentrification novement.  Both no longer exist. We had a plethora of bars with back rooms ready available 24/7 and a few places that didn't even bother with a backroom. "Here, let me move my tip jar and you can catch that load right here on the bar...and hurry it up, I get off in 20 minutes."   But due to in-house community gay vs. gay politics those places are now boring and bright discos and or  piano bars that a does something nightly called a Last Call.  I'm not sure what that is.  What I do know is that if you wanted to waste your prudish life away and squander many chances of being a busy slut... this was the perfect time and place to do it!  But don't worry, I did it for you, congrats you're off the hook!   At least we still  have all  those reliable apps and reliable websites filled with very, very  reliable profiles that are just lined up and ready to satisfy your slutty needs.....which we all know is a crock of reliable bullshit.  And now to read 'probably years' before a return to the norm, and you're probably right about that...its just all so depressing I can't hardly stand it.  "Hey buddy, at least you're still alive and we-.."  Finish that god damn sentence and I swear to god I'll  shove that bumper sticker so far up your ass you won't see it for two weeks! This weekend would have been my every couple of months or so weekend bathhouse getaway and I could very well be getting gangbanged right now.  But I'm not so I'm going to go have another bowl of vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinks for breakfast...because why the fuck not??   If anyone knows anything about the future of Club Houston or anything about the future in general please feel free.....

images.jpg

As I always say: Darwinism at work. The problem is who knows how many people he put at risk. Yes I’m horny as fuck, but not to the point of putting me and those I love in danger. If we all stick together there’ll be a lot of fun in the future. 

Guest takingdeepanal
4 hours ago, rawTOP said:

As you can see in the screenshots it’s a restricted account. That said, he has a surprising number of followers for being locked. 

Given that the account is locked down and he’s not stating anything that’s false (he’s “just” a COVIDiot), I doubt Twitter would care. If I wanted to shut him down I’d report him for his banner pic which is X-rated. But I sorta want to see what else he does. He’s young(ish), but has “underlying health conditions”, but not sure if they’re enough to make this whole experience difficult for him.

I don’t really want to say where he’s from. I’ll just say it’s a 1st world English speaking country. 

From the language ("lockdown"), set up of the ward, and the powerboard set up behind his bed, I'm guessing Australia.