Don't Be A Gay COVIDiot!

rawTOP

As @Spunkinmyarse suggested, I would put myself in the camp that is more cautious.  I plan on holding out awhile more.  I heard this week that my company doesn't plan on asking us to return to the office until after July 4th at the earliest...if I'm not able to safely interact with my coworkers, should I really be having intimate sex with strangers?

It's tempting, though. 

I've talked to local guys on the apps that have already "given in" because they "were so horny..." 

I've also talked to guys on the apps that think COVID-19 is all a big hoax and that the media is blowing it out of proportion.  I know some people put things in their profiles like "if you support <insert political party here>, don't bother messaging me"...I think a new sniff-test for me will be "how did you handle yourself during the pandemic?"

• Like 5

• Administrators
On 5/12/2020 at 12:18 PM, MykBruce said:

I'm currius to know how that Covidiot is doing, 1 mounth later...  

He looks fine. He's posted two hookups since he got out of the hospital. Who knows how many he's actually had.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

He looks fine. He's posted two hookups since he got out of the hospital. Who knows how many he's actually had.

Thank you.

I'm just a guest here, so I won't comment since I can not fin a kind way to do so. 

• rawTOP unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/13/2020 at 2:18 AM, MykBruce said:

I'm currius to know how that Covidiot is doing, 1 mounth later...  

On 5/13/2020 at 4:03 PM, bbinbpark said:

Me too, why I popped on this thread 

He's from around Melbourne, Australia. Nobody that age has been recorded as a fatality ...

Only a few people under the age of 50 died here in Hungary, and each had a different serious health problem. But while I want to return, I read the news in the US where doctors share their experiences with the consequences of covid. Not just pneumonia, but attacks on other important organs. So I have anxiety about fuck again while I can barely handle the lack of sex that has been going on for over two months.

Edited by bareback-flipflop

Here in California 55% of people who got covid 19 are under 50 Years old and 80% are under 65 years old.* So it’s not just older people getting it. It’s also evenly split between men and women. We are starting to open back up, but it will be awhile before I start playing again. When it does happen it will be with a few good friends. We are planning just how we will do it. Most likely won’t go back to full slut mode until there is a vaccine. 

*According to the Los Angeles Times

I played with guys starting or March when COVID was starting but then took a break, trying to be careful. But its been 2 months now and Ive been so horny so I went to a local ABS and sucked off 5 guys. 2 fucked me too. It felt soo good to finally have my holes used. How long do they expect us to be locked up inside. 

Just seen this article in the London Evening Standard:

Having sex with someone you don't live with is illegal from today under coronavirus lockdown laws

[think before following links] https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sex-illegal-england-coronavirus-lockdown-restrictions-a4456506.html

I'll just leave that there, then... 

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

The reactions to the news online have been hilarious and scathing.  Apparently, you can’t have your boyfriend over for sex. But you theoretically can book a rent boy because he’s allowed to travel to work.
Okay, that’s a bit facetious. But the truth is the police have no right to enter your house to stop you having sex. And the government guidelines might even contradict international human rights legislation. The whole situation is becoming a mess. Either we’re in lockdown or we’re not.

Has anyone else noticed that BarebackRT has shut down their Parties and Quick Connect sections.

I was bored with all this lockdown stuff, and thought I would go do a little window shopping. I was honestly shocked to see this had happened. Pleased, but shocked. 

So unlike me, but...

Stay safe everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I hosted last night in a Louisville hotel room for the first time in three months. I came armed with two different masks, disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, and cleaners to disinfect the room after each visit.

This was a Saturday night in Louisville, mind you, at a hotel in the heart of downtown. By the time I left this morning, my profile had 138 views on Grindr and I had gotten enough flakes for a bowl of breakfast. Four, count ‘em, four guys actually showed up to fuck.

Not one of them came in with a mask on. Ages ranged 28 to 58. (Fucks ranged commonplace to noteworthy, cum ranged slightly bland to very sweet - none of which has any correlation to being a Covidiot, at least as far as I can tell.

We did no face-to-face fucking. One Interested Top asked for kissing and I reminded him of Covid concerns. The then asked if he could just eat out my ass instead ~~ *.?  He was a no-show, though,

It was not an encouraging return to service, and I may isolate a bit longer before trying again. But then, I’ve usually gone about two weeks between trips anyway, so it won’t be so bad. Maybe..

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2020 at 9:41 AM, barecubtop said:

As @Spunkinmyarse suggested, I would put myself in the camp that is more cautious.  I plan on holding out awhile more.  I heard this week that my company doesn't plan on asking us to return to the office until after July 4th at the earliest...if I'm not able to safely interact with my coworkers, should I really be having intimate sex with strangers?

It's tempting, though. 

I've talked to local guys on the apps that have already "given in" because they "were so horny..." 

I've also talked to guys on the apps that think COVID-19 is all a big hoax and that the media is blowing it out of proportion.  I know some people put things in their profiles like "if you support <insert political party here>, don't bother messaging me"...I think a new sniff-test for me will be "how did you handle yourself during the pandemic?"

I am also cautious, both for myself and for friends I see socially-we go outside and wear masks, who are immuno-compromised either from HIV, or cancer treatment.