Basement Sex

as1717

I rarely can host, so since my place was available today and I could host I went on line looking for tops.

The first guy I found, 27 yo white guy, said he was cheating on his girlfriend. He is mostly straight but likes to fuck guys once in awhile. I told him I prefer to be fucked raw, but he said he had to use a condom and asked if I had one. I said I would look for one had to find one.

When he got here I took him to the basement. We both strapped and I sucked him for a little bit. Then I turned around and put some lube on my hole. He starts playing with my hole and before long he raw cock head was at my hole. Then he slid in and fucked me raw. He came in me and it was a huge load.

He left and I found a 39 yo black guy. I have been talking with him a number of times over the past month or so but we never got together but today was the day. So he came over and I decided happy face down ass up and blindfolded because his profile said he liked anonymous. So he fucked me raw and also shot a huge load in my hole.

After he left I couldn't find anyone else but the cum was dripping down my legs so I went online and I assume to let everyone see how much of a slut I am. Great day!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3