Good Quality Lube

120DaysofSodom

I have used Gun Oil (Silicone based) for as far back as I can remember, and refuse to use anything else, but the shit is so god damn expensive. Of course it doesn't wear out and that is the appeal of it. What do all of you use? Any lubes you recommend that are similar to Gun Oil but aren't nearly as expensive? 

We use Gun Oil too.  It's expensive but worth it.  I couldn't take the constant poundings from my husband's big, thick cock without it.  It lasts a long time, it's not sticky, and let's me focus on the pleasure of getting fucked instead of how much I am getting stretched.  Worth every penny.

I like Swiss Navy too. The anal formula has cloves which make it smell nice, they’re supposed to help you relax more but I don’t notice much difference other than the scent. Just any silicone is better for raw anal to me than any water based.

• Upvote 1

Just been online and ordered a WMCBP butt plug and also selected some Gun Oil (silicone) to try.

Been meaning to order the butt plug for a while now to plug in loads and figured that as my butt isn't getting any attention during this lockdown I may as well treat myself and give my butt some much needed attention.

Any tips from Gun Oil users? Does a little go a long way or do you use it liberally? An idea of how much to use when playing with toys and when getting fucked raw (after the lockdown has been lifted) would be useful.

Edited by RawUK
added info

I can’t use Gun Oil and some other similar silicone-based lubes because I have a reaction to them and they burn horribly. The closest I ever came to telling a Top I couldn’t take it any more was a time when a Top used some hellacious silicone lube plus had a cock that felt like sandpaper.

I get excellent results from vegetable oil-based lubrication. I’ll apply a base of solid oil like Crisco, then add a little coconut oil for glide. Just needs an occasional touch-up, endures heavy fucking, absorbs safely into the body, won’t perma-stain fabric, and doesn’t turn the floor into a falling hazard if the Top happens to spill it. And some guy always spills it.

And it’s cheap, at your neighborhood grocery.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

I have used Gun Oil (Silicone based) for as far back as I can remember, and refuse to use anything else, but the shit is so god damn expensive. Of course it doesn't wear out and that is the appeal of it. What do all of you use? Any lubes you recommend that are similar to Gun Oil but aren't nearly as expensive? 

BF and I typically use Wet or Swiss Navy (silicone based, of course). An advantage to using Wet or Swiss Navy is that one of the national drugstore chains carries them and sells them at sensible prices.

Personally, my favorite lube is Pjur Backdoor Silicone. Unfortunately it's usually a little more expensive than Gun Oil so it's not going to cut your costs.  Spunk is a decent hybrid that is about half the price of a silicon lube. It doesn't last as long as a silicon lube, but you can experiment with applying a base layer of silicon and then top that with a hybrid if needed.  That's what I like to fuck with. If I want an all over slippery grungy mess to play in, I'll go for layers of mineral oil and piss.