Good things cum to those who pose

I saw an advert in the local paper asking for still life models for an art class in town. I had wondered what my figure looked to others and felt this was a good way of showing it off. To my surprise they accepted my application.

After getting a shower I put on some sexy underwear in case there were cute guys around I could try and date. I turned up on time. There was a very comfortable couch in the middle of the room.

""You ok if we are naked as well, it's really hot in here?" Said the tutor.

"Is it ok if you keep your underwear on?" I asked.

They stripped to just their underwear. I felt my pants go wet. Do I stripped slowly to tease them. I then laid on the couch.

"I wanna sketch your boobs they are so beautiful" one of them said.

I turned over onto my back.

"I can't see what's down there, put your hand down and open those beautiful pussy lips for me" said another so I did.

"You are so sexy, we want to kiss your pussy" said the tutor.

"Never had that before what do I need to do?" I replied.

"Just lay back and relax" he said. 

Soon he was kissing my pussy and I was having massive orgasms. I pulled at his boxers and he took them off revealing his long hard cock. Then the other guys took off their boxers. One of them locked the door, another closed the curtains. It felt very arousing to be in a room with them.

Each of them took turns to kiss my pussy one by one. Some of them were kissing each other as well. It was very sexy.

I was disappointed when the class ended right there. I so wanted to feel their cocks but decided to be guided by the tutor.

• Like 2

I couldn't wait for the next class. The tutor asked me to hold his cock and play with it. A student walked over and asked me to do the same. a second wanted me to suck his cock. It felt good and he promised not to cum in my mouth. I spent the whole class sucking and playing with cocks whilst they played and kissed my pussy.

"We are very pleased we hired you we are going to give you a pay rise" they said.

"Thank you so much I appreciate being promoted" I replied.

"There's more to cum" they told me.

• Like 1

My third class and I arrived on time motivated for more possing. I played with my pussy at their request.

"Let me use something else to play with your pussy" said the tutor. Some of the students were fucking in the background.

I opened my pussy lips and the tutor teased me with his cock. Then a student put his cock in the tutors ass and my tutors cock slipped in.

"Omg I want this stay in my pussy" I called out.

"You want me to breed you?" Asked the tutor.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I move my cock in and out of your pussy slowly at first until my cum comes out into your pussy" he said slowly making love to me.

"Why is it called breeding though?" I asked.

"Because we don't use condoms and we find you so beautiful we want to risk pregnancy" the tutor replied.

One by one the tutor and the guys bred me after washing their cocks from being in each others assess. I couldn't tell what they looked like because they all worse masks but that didn't bother me. I wanted their cum I was hungry for their cum. 

It took a while to get pregnant though. I had a different guy each week. They invited me over to their hotel rooms.

"I think we need a weekend of this" the tutor said. It was coming up a bank holiday weekend so we decided to go completely naked all weekend enjoying hot passionate sex.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

They tied me up and teased my pussy with a fucking machine.  They wanted me begging for more and it worked. I was so wet I didn't notice the fingers replacing the fucking machine. Then something else replaced the fuvking machine. But I was too relaxed with the passionate kissing to notice.

Something went in my ass at the same time. It felt good and got me wetter.

"I wanna cum deep in your pussy" said the youngest.

"I'm already cumming on your hot cock" I replied.

He came in my pussy followed by all 10 students. Then I was blindfolded and left to sleep completely naked.

I woke the next morning to feel a very hard and long cock rubbing my pussy. It felt like my tutors but I was in for a surprise, this was my brothers. He was so big he stretched my pussy out. I knew bigger cocks we're coming. "That's my girl" my dad said "let your pussy drink all our cum". I did, taking their cum like the horny minx I was made to be. It felt so good and the more someone came in my pussy the more sex I wanted and I got as these were long lasting heavy cummers.

The next day no one spoke except the tutor. "Now students this is a pussy at rest", he said. Each student took it in turns to blow on and feel my pussy with their hands.

"This is a pussy aroused look how the owners nipples are hard" he said kissing them. "The wetness of pussy juices ready to mix with your cum" he said as he started to fuck me.

"Cum and feed that pussy sir we wanna try next" they all said, which turned me and the tutor on more.

He was to teach them how to help me give birth when the time came.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After a few days rest I was gasping for more cum in my pussy. Then I got a random text "feeling hungry?" It read. "Yes what you got on offer?" I replied. I then got sent instructions. They clearly said blindfold myself at the back door then knock 3 times.

I did and a hand came out the doorway grabbing mine and leading me inside. I could feel hands going up my skirt. I felt around and found a belt. I had to unbuckle it. He quickly lifted me up and carried me upstairs, gently laying me on the bed.

I took my shirt off and felt my bra ping. My nipples were really hard but I could feel 2 sets of lips on them. It wasn't long before I was naked on the bed playing with my pussy.

"I want fertile cum in my pussy" I said to the mystery people. I felt something hard and dripping rubbing my pussy lips. Suddenly a hard thick cock slipped inside. "Breed me babe" I said. It felt so good and it wasn't long before I was clamped down on the mystery cock. I felt warm sticky cum filling my pussy. Then another 4 cocks bred me. I didn't want to know who I just wanted to be their breeding cow birthing lots of babies.

These relaxed me so much my orgasms made them gasp with delight. They were massive heavy cummers. I couldn't wait to have their babies.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

They let me stay a few nights as long as they could cum in my pussy. They missed my pussy and I had to have them breeding me daily. Sometimes a few times a day. They blindfolded me and got more cocks involved. I counted 20 at least. It was great fun but I was getting addicted to breeding random cocks.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Soon my pussy was wide enough to accommodate 2 cocks at once. I got off at hearing how turned on 2 cock owners were at the thought of sharing my wet pussy.

They were screaming "make you pregnant get your belly to swell with our seed" as they came. "Oh yes, fertile cum for my pussy" I said in reply as I milked their cocks.

Then I woke up to find I'd been blindfolded and attached to a vibrator. It felt so good and made my pussy dripping wet for more cum. "You need a filling" said one sexy voice.

I rubbed my pussy to agree "I want your cum" I said playfully.  I had clamps on my nipped tweaking them. Then my pussy lips we're clamped open.

One by one cocks filled my pussy Cummings really hard and long with their seed. We lasted hours with different cocks depositing their seed inside of me. Soon I was expecting a baby. But whose seed was in my belly? That would take a while to find out.

• 4 months later...

Baby was due and only the daddy knew who he was, so he turned up with 20 other guys ready to see me posing for sex.

I got on all fours naked and a very wet cock went in my pussy, "that's it child come out and meet your parents he said. I looked and saw it was the tutor. Since he had a very big cock and was really tight in my pussy I was delighted. We had a great time making my waters break so we could meet our son.

"He's beautiful like his mum, time to feed him while I give your pussy some love juice" the tutor said as he slowly fucked my pussy again. I was so pleased he was the daddy, I knew he had financial stability to help with our child.

The other guys really wanted fun in my pussy but they had to wait. Baby was being fed before my pussy.

These guys had brought toys though which added more fun to the playing.

• 1 month later...

The vibrations made me wetter which made the guys want to pound my pussy even more. It was so got we we're breeding like rabbits, getting as much of our juices mixed and flowing as needed.

More rounds of surprise breedings happened. Surprise as they blindfolded me and tied me to the couch.

I arrived one day to the class I was quiet and no one was there apart from some lights going into the cellar.

I went down into the cellar and stripped off. Suddenly it became a dark room. There were lights that were guiding me the way. I walked forward until I felt a hand on my pussy. He knew how to turn me on "more give me more" I kept begging him in between orgasms. He guided me down until I was sat on his cock.

"I want your babies" I screamed. I felt his hands on my tits in return. Then another pair of hands around my waist moving my body up and down grinding on his cock.

All of a sudden he came deep in my pussy. "More cum for my fertile pussy please", I said. I was lifted off his cock and guided to the bed where I was bred most of the night by massive cocks. But who was the daddy?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1