Good things cum to those who pose

On 8/20/2022 at 2:36 AM, ftmbristolukfun said:

Baby was due and only the daddy knew who he was, so he turned up with 20 other guys ready to see me posing for sex.

I got on all fours naked and a very wet cock went in my pussy, "that's it child come out and meet your parents he said. I looked and saw it was the tutor. Since he had a very big cock and was really tight in my pussy I was delighted. We had a great time making my waters break so we could meet our son.

"He's beautiful like his mum, time to feed him while I give your pussy some love juice" the tutor said as he slowly fucked my pussy again. I was so pleased he was the daddy, I knew he had financial stability to help with our child.

The other guys really wanted fun in my pussy but they had to wait. Baby was being fed before my pussy.

These guys had brought toys though which added more fun to the playing.

My son came out to me as gay, so for his 18th I organised a party for him.

He came back from the party with a hot bi guy who bred me whilst my son bred his ass, very hot and got me wetter quicker.

• Like 1