FUCKING IN THE COVID19 ERA

Ozpig

In our current state of lockdown in Sydney things have been deathly quiet on the fuck front. Driving me insane, but I know the way things are. I have been a little bit lucky as a couple of my regulars and semi regulars have come to my place and thrown their bone down my throat and or in my cunt - but am getting nowhere near the cock and seed a cumdump like me needs for sustenance. My Indian friend has even gone on ice, and our regular Friday fuck session was cancelled last week. I suppose things are going to be like this for some time. The other night a top, who had fucked me 12 months ago or more, hit me up and started messaging me about how he hadn't had an arse to unload in for three weeks and "fucked if I am going out anywhere." He wanted me to practice COVID19 "safe sex". I was to come to his place, strip down to my jockstrap inside the opened front door, put on the gloves and face mask he was leaving there for me, proceed to the loungeroom - get on all fours on the towels on the rug and he would come in give it to me doggy and blow his bolt. I was horny as so I agreed. It all went to plan, except that I only got a good hard 5 minute fucking and was just warming up to the feel of his great cock when he dropped his wadd in me. It was promising though as he said he had offered the deal to other bottoms he knew - who had rejected it. "Can we do this regularly while this shit is on?" he asked patting my arse with gloved hand as he pulled his cock out of me. I said "anytime." Walked back to the front door - got dressed and left. Welcome to a new era!

• Like 2