Barebacking folks: embarrassing cum leaking stories

Teneo

On 6/7/2020 at 7:26 PM, Teneo said:

I hooked up with this guy in the park and I seduced him to bareback me, half way through he kept losing his hard-on and said he couldn’t cum, so eventually we stopped I went home and went to sleep the next morning I got up and went on a run and thought nothing of it, but as I started to fun faster I let out what I thought was a fart when in fact it was all these juices from last night. Got home and my roommates immediately pointed out the huge wet spot on my ass, embarrassingly said I sat on a puddle of water on a bench. Went straight to the shower and as I took of the my short the unmistakable smell of cum and ass juices were soaked in my underwear running down my leg, that mother fucker came inside me no wonder he kept losing his hard-on if I would have know I would have used a dildo to churn his sperm in deeper.   

This totally happened to me, we were in the park playground he’s super hard and nervous his dick is small and he slides in then gets soft so I get it hard and then stick and it goes soft we leave the playground I find a dark corner and feel his half hard dock and try, but he says sorry.  and he leaves. Not a very confident looking guy. 

‘’I think nothing off it little late so I go to sleep. Waking up the next morning I’m peeing and feel the urge to shit so I sit down and plop a then an explosion of wet shart and then I smell an intense bleach cum smell. The guy from the park had breed me

• Piggy 1

I was in an old fashion Adult Theater, one will a big screen and rows of seats, I was dressed in a black dress, black satin panties with back stockings, garter belt  and 4in heels, wig and makeup (of course). This theater was a great place for Tgirls to go, because, you could always find some great anon cock to suck and fuck.   I had been there for a few hours and had already taken 2 loads in my ass and several in my mouth sitting in the front row. It was a bit slow that night and I was getting ready to leave, when a good looking black guy took my hand and brought me to the back of the theater where there was a low wall along the back row of seats.  We stood there for a bit, kissing and him felling me up.  He then turned me around and bent me over the wall so i was facing the screen.  He then pulled up my dress to expose my panties and I thought he wanted to fuck, but he started to JO on my ass.  Guys started to become interested in the action, and came up  in front of me to offer their cocks .  I was sucking all cocks that were offered to me, as the guy behind me was jacking off on my ass, then a 2nd guy came up behind me and started to JO on me as well...   After the first guy shot huge load on my ass he just turned and left ... and the 2nd guy used his cum as lube and shoved his hard cock ball deep inside my ass. 

He pulled out in just a few strokes and shot his load on my ass too.  Then he just left me there with my dress up around my head and my panties pulled down to my knees, with cum running down my leg. 

I pulled up my panties, and left the theater.  On the way home I had to stop and get something to drink, so I pulled into a 7/11 not thinking about the cum dripping down my leg and the smell of sex in my hair.  When I went up the counter, the lady just smiled at me and said "You need to fix your skirt hon" and I looked back and saw my reflection in the window, where my dress was caught in my garter, and you could see the cum on my stockings.   I just fixed my skirt, turned around and headed out the door and never looked back .

• Like 1

Guest Ptolemyblue1995

I had a 2 month period where I was getting fucked by anon cock and strangers on Grindr, multiple times a night, One night, when I was walking the last guy to the front door to leave, I felt cum running out of my sloppy used hole and down my leg. Weeks later, my roommates sent me an email. One of the things they mentioned was that they had to clean up "semen mixed with shit on the hallway floor". Super embarrassing but hot as fuck.

And I learned an important lesson the previous summer: Don't wear shorts to school and around town if I have 3+ loads of cum in my gaping hole. I wonder how many people noticed the stream of watery cum sliding down my leg when I  was in the subway, classroom, etc.

Love this topic. I'm a versa top so occasionally would /will get topped in the right  scene. 

Several years ago I was traveling back home from remote  work activities on a Friday and hooked up with a gay couple in a medium sized city about 2 hours from my home area. They were older than me and were an obvious bottom man and top man couple.  We ended up fucking including my first sandwich fuck of me between both of them.  In the end I fucked and bred the  bottom and the top fucked and bred me. I showered afterwards to get the sweat and sex smell off myself including trying to push out his cum.

Got back on the road because I had to attend a relative's youth football game that friday evening that was about 30 minutes from my home. I drove straight to the game. As I was sitting watching the game I felt the unmistakable feeling of cum leaking out of my hole into my underwear and unfortunately through to my khaki pants. I went to the restroom and wadded toilet paper to catch further leaking but I knew that I had to meet my relatives soon after the game. Luckily I had purchased a water bottle so I "accidentally" spilled it on the  bleacher  seat and then sat back down on it when sitting back down from standing to cheer the teams. It was fun after the  game later meeting up with my relatives with cum up inside of my hole and leaking out although  I was embarrassed that I had  "sat in spilled water" and got my pants  damp.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 11:05 AM, BestCatcher said:

Totally embarrassing situation...that turned out super hot:

One afternoon at Burning Man I’d taken 4 or 5 loads from different guys while in a sling. I was parched so I threw on a kilt and headed to a popular bar camp for a couple drinks. While having a drink there I started talking to this super hot str8 guy who is just my type: hairy chest & belly and a scruffy 5-day growth on his face. His ice blue eyes and occasional wafts of ripe armpit scent were mesmerizing so when he asked what I’d been up to I didn’t hesitate to say, “Taking a lot of dick, buddy”. Because radical self-expression and immediacy are part of the principles of Burning Man the vibe is very accepting there, I was pretty sure he wouldn’t freak...and he didn’t. He was a little surprised and said, “Wow, man...you like that? I mean, like, taking it?” He actually told me—several times—he thought it was cool if I ”wanted to do that” yet, at the same time, asserting that he ”can’t really relate, because as a str8 man, I’m the penetrator”

This led to a pretty candid & detailed description on how much he loves being the penetrator and how hot it is to be inside a woman and etc. It was totally hot listening to him and watching him get aroused. So...I described to him how much I love being penetrated and having a hard cock inside of me. He just kept kinda shaking his head a bit and saying, “Wow!” He was so hot and I was totally hard listening to him and watching him tug on his dick. 

When I saw that he was hard in his shorts and caught another whiff of his ripe pits, it was too much for me. My hole gaped and a ton of cum noisily shot out of me and right down my leg. I didn’t say anything but he and I looked down at the same time and the trail of cum on my leg was obvious. He said, “Dude, is that what I think it is? You let guys cum inside you?” When I nodded yes, he gripped his dick and said, “Fuck! Women NEVER let me cum inside them!”

I listened to him tell how long it had been since he’d fucked without a condom and how much he just wanted to fuck bare and shoot his load inside. I purposely looked around us to make sure he could see that nobody could hear us. “Well, buddy, I’m going back to my private RV and I’m offering if you’re interested” When he hemmed and hawed yet didn’t outright say no I looked around again, put my drink down and told him, “Nobody has to know. I’ve got my own RV and it’s nearby...and you can shoot your load in me...” as I turned and slowly walked away.

He followed me to my RV. I got on all fours on the edge of the bed and he fucked me and blew his load in me. Typical of str8 guys, he had his shorts up and was out the door as soon as he came. But....2 days later he was back looking for me, telling me he’d just had a shower and was wondering if we could “do that again”. I sat him on the sofa, sucked him hard and ate his ass (another first for him) before moving to my bed to give my ass to him again. He stayed about 90 mins and shot his load in me twice. Blissful. Haven’t seen him since.

Such a fucking hot incident man!  Thanks for sharing.  I'd love to have been a fly on that wall that day.