Watch out for Scorpions in the desert

Been meaning to write this story a long time ago. Hope y'all enjoy it, I might continue it

~~~~~~

With the recent rains the night air was cool and refreshing as I walked along the wet sand path in the middle of the night in the dark desert. With only the nearly full moon above with the occasional obscuring cloud and the little blacklight flashlight for spotting scorpions to give me light it might be unnerving to other people but I loved the desert at night. Especially now with the rains the night seemed truly alive with animal and insect noises abundant. Thankfully the wildlife kept to themselves with no glowing scorpions appearing in my path.

This patch of desert was about fifteen minutes out of town in a hiking park and not the first time I'd come this far at night. I knew I wasn't alone from how many cars I'd seen at the parking lot at the head of the trail and by the footprints in the wet sand I was following. I could feel my cock start to throb and swell in the basketball shorts I wore with nothing underneath as I thought about the fun I had the last time I had been here late at night.

Suddenly I could hear voices ahead of me and I could feel my dick twitch with excitement. With the moon out for the moment I spotted a group of shadows moving under a cluster of mesquite trees around some low boulders. Getting closer I suddenly heard a gasping moan and the slap of flesh against flesh and I knew I had found what I was looking for.

Stepping up I clicked off the flashlight and into the darkness of the trees. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the shadows but the sight was enough to make me glad I'd taken the time to come all the way out here. A small group of men were crowded around a wide, low boulder with several bent over it or laying on it with men either behind them or between their legs thrusting away. I could hear the moans of the bottoms and the grunting of the men fucking them and I couldn't wait to join them as my shorts tented fully in front of me by the time I joined them.

A few of the guys gathered nodded at my approach and moved aside to make room for me to get a better look. I watched for a few minutes as another somewhat chubby guy was bent over the boulder with is wide ass being pounded by a fat dick as my eyes got further adjusted to the darkness. My cock was tenting my shorts and starting to leak so I tugged the hem down beneath my balls and started to stroke myself as I looked around at the group.

No one was talking beyond grunting and moaning out small words of excitement as they fucked in the darkness of the desert. I was wondering what to do next when I felt a hand brush across my chubby ass before reaching over to give my cock a few strokes then back to give a cheek a squeeze. Looking I couldn't really tell what the man looked like but reaching out I felt a somewhat thin but long cock that leaked across my fingers as I started to stroke it in return.

Feeling him groping my ass I knew what he wanted and it just happened to be exactly what I wanted too. Moving over to a free spot on the boulder next to the other man I bent over against the cool stone and pushed my shorts down around my knees. The man was right there behind me, his hands groping and kneading my ass and I soon felt the leaking tip of his cock sliding up and down my hole. He grunts in happiness as his dick catches my already lubed hole, my ass prepared from the plug I had worn on my ride out here.

We both groan out into the night air as he presses in, my hole loosening enough to let his wide head slip inside as well as a few inches. I reached under me and started to slowly squeeze and stroke my cock as the nameless man fucked his pole deeper into my hole until his hips were eventually bouncing off my cheeks. His grunts were music to my ears as I moaned in reply like a good bottom, squeezing around the cock as it rakes against my prostate making me drip with each throb of my own dick.

"Yeah, fuck that faggot good" I heard a voice to my side and realize it came from a man standing close stroking his prick watching me get fucked.

My current fucker took the encouragement and started to speed up the pace, his hips starting to clap against my ass with increasing tempo while groaning out as I clenched down around him. His fingers gripped my hips, pulling me back into his thrusts with his eagerness.

As I was getting fucked harder and loving every moment of it I heard a gasping moan and looked to my fellow bottom and saw his fucker hilt himself fully into him, the tops ass clenching visibly as he must've been pumping a load into the lucky man. The man fucking me seemed to slow down a moment to watch as the pair grind against each other for a few second before the top slides his cock out of the sloppy hole. There was hardly any time for the bottom to rest before another man takes the tops hole and slides in without any resistance, the bottom gasping out a low "Fuck yeah," as he was filled again as his top starts to fuck him hard right from the bat using the previous mans cum as extra lube.

My attention on the others was broken as my fucker suddenly picked up the pace again making me yep with surprise then groan with enjoyment as he pounded my hole. His fingers dug into my hips suddenly and I felt his motions get shaky before he suddenly fell on top of me and hilted himself pinning me against the boulder. I could feel his cock swell before a warmth began to fill me, my voice moaning out as I feel this stranger dump his load into me while growling out in my ear, telling me to take his load.

He didn't wait long before he pushed himself up and slowly pulled his softening prick free from my asshole with a pop. Panting softly I barely lifted my head to look back in time to see the man that had been stroking his cock watching me get fucked step up behind me and put his hand on my back. Pushing me down again he slaps his cock against my hole, suddenly realizing it was much larger than it had looked in the darkness.

"Oh fuck, fuck me please," I moaned out as my cockhungry side really started to take hold. I had just taken some strangers load in my ass in the middle of the desert at night, completely forgetting the condoms I had in my pocket but once again I couldn't help myself and allowed him to fuck me. And now I was lifting my chubby ass towards another faceless man like some wanton whore while looking over my shoulder.

It was by chance that the clouds shifted away from the moon as I felt him start working his fat, uncut head into my already stretched and dripping hole. Already used to the darkness the bit of light that shone through the branches was enough for me to see some of the man's torso. At first the shadows hid it but then as I felt his hips press against my ass, his fingers pulling my cheeks apart in order to hilt his fat dick in my hungry hole, did I finally see it.

Across his pec was the unmistakable shape of a tattoo of a scorpion within in a bright red biohazard symbol. My asshole clenches around the cock I now realized was toxic and dripping it's own venom into my unprotected insides. He groans as he flexes his cock inside me, drawing out a moan from me as he started to pull out then slide back in with long, deep strokes that make my own dick throb and drip with excitement as this toxic stranger started to fuck me harder and faster.

Glancing around the increased moonlight let me see that several of the other tops fucking their own moaning cumdumps had their own tattoos proudly displaying their POZ status. I had not come here seeking poz loads but as that heavenly toxic cock plowed my eager hole I knew I wasn't leaving without more.

I'd always been told to watch out for scorpions in the desert but I had never stopped to consider this kind!

• Like 44
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 5

Guest VBchaser

Oh my word! I got hard thinking about it being my hole receiving those toxic loads. Frightening as to the consequences but talk about super intimate!!  Horny now and I have to go back to work. 

I would really love to find a place like this where there is a large group of men just having fun anon.  Unfortunately at least here in Austin, there must be at least 10 bottoms for every top, so this kind of thing wouldn't last long before the tops ran out of loads.

Great piece of writing phychub, lucky whore felt the scorpion's bite🍆💦☣️...the fuck flu☣️☣️ is just down the path!! I have to make it a point to do a little desert night hiking the next time I am in Scottsdale😛...oink!!!🐷 More, more, more...