Watch out for Scorpions in the desert

• 2 weeks later...

Nice we writing Phxcub, I enjoyed it. I have to say,  being Phoenix metro resident, it sounds as though this may be based on a true story.  I've been to several of the desert/ city parks and have enjoyed the pleasure of breeding loaded. Hope to hear more. 

7 hours ago, AZpighole said:

Nice we writing Phxcub, I enjoyed it. I have to say,  being Phoenix metro resident, it sounds as though this may be based on a true story.  I've been to several of the desert/ city parks and have enjoyed the pleasure of breeding loaded. Hope to hear more. 

Damn!  I'd love to find a place like this!  I'd travel to Phoenix just for that!

17 hours ago, AZpighole said:

10 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Damn!  I'd love to find a place like this!  I'd travel to Phoenix just for that!

Unfortunately this is all fiction because I have never been able to find anything like this here despite always looking.

Maybe some day

• 7 months later...

Here is my story based on this one:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/61123-watch-out-for-scorpions-in-the-desert-2/

It's really not 1/2 as good as the original but it is the best I can do and maybe you might enjoy it and be inspired to write your own stuff, even if you are as uncreative and poor writer as I am.

• 2 years later...