Crossing pathos with Montana peeps

Cumdumphouseboy

This morning in the user galleries on BZ I saw pics that were posted by a slut I used to fuck all the time back home in Helena. Seeing his face and ass made my dick stir; thinking about all the times I gave him my cock and load, how this slut would always be down to fuck, and always raw. 

On 4/13/2020 at 5:44 PM, Cumdumphouseboy said:

This morning in the user galleries on BZ I saw pics that were posted by a slut I used to fuck all the time back home in Helena. Seeing his face and ass made my dick stir; thinking about all the times I gave him my cock and load, how this slut would always be down to fuck, and always raw. 

Well, isn't this something else?  You obviously know me, you know my get down, you know how much I love when a man sees and acknowledges what I am.  And you have the advantage of me.  Your butt shot doesn't tell me much, that's obviously not the side of you I was intersted in.  Who is this that flatters me so?

The first time we meet was years ago you picked up an application at the coffee shop 8 worked at, and your painfully straight friend was with you. Returning alone you asked for my phone number, since I was still a high school closet case I said box. But the next day I snuck into the office at work and got your number, you were pleased I called. 
I came over to your apartment on 5th and we played oral, you tried to top me but I was too tight. Later I realized you prefer to be getting fucked anyways. I got my dick and cum into your willing hole. This started a long relationship of casual sex. Always bareback. 

• Like 2

On 4/16/2020 at 6:38 AM, Cumdumphouseboy said:

The first time we meet was years ago you picked up an application at the coffee shop 8 worked at, and your painfully straight friend was with you. Returning alone you asked for my phone number, since I was still a high school closet case I said box. But the next day I snuck into the office at work and got your number, you were pleased I called. 
I came over to your apartment on 5th and we played oral, you tried to top me but I was too tight. Later I realized you prefer to be getting fucked anyways. I got my dick and cum into your willing hole. This started a long relationship of casual sex. Always bareback. 

God that sounds soooooo like me. Lol. I apologize. I am trying to think... It had to be Fireside Coffee? It seems like I should know who this is right away. I'm sorry. The truth is, I'm such a slut and have been with so many men over the years I forget so much more than I ever get to remember. Tell me some more about our trysts, let me see if I can remember...

8 hours ago, D-Dubs said:

God that sounds soooooo like me. Lol. I apologize. I am trying to think... It had to be Fireside Coffee? It seems like I should know who this is right away. I'm sorry. The truth is, I'm such a slut and have been with so many men over the years I forget so much more than I ever get to remember. Tell me some more about our trysts, let me see if I can remember...

Not fireside. It was a mountain mud kiosk. It would have been spring of 2000.

Once I stopped by your apartment unannounced, hoping to get my dick inside of you. You already had company, your straight stoner friends, who you leave in your apartment and jump into my car. You direct me to drive up Davis Gulch, where we pull over and fuck in the backseat. 

Edited by Cumdumphouseboy

42 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Fuck!  I love stories like this!

They are fun aren't they, except for when they're your stories and you don't remember them. Then it's a little bit... I don't know, frustrating.

Case in point: other day I was screwing around with a guy, and I was mad cuz he almost got both hands in me. I was kind of depressed about it after we were done; he looked at me and asked,  "why are you so upset about this?"

I told him it's been a fantasy of mine, and I came so close.

"jesus, don't you remember the last time we were together a couple of years ago?"

And I was like, "kind of..."

"Jesus Christ, i had both hands in there for like 20 minutes at least. This would've been my second time double fisting you."

Well yay, go me! Way to fulfill some fantasies! Sure be nice if I knew about it. That's why I never doubt those rumors when I hear that I slept with somebody... because for me it's probably true.

4 hours ago, Cumdumphouseboy said:

Not fireside. It was a mountain mud kiosk. It would have been spring of 2000.

Once I stopped by your apartment unannounced, hoping to get my dick inside of you. You already had company, your straight stoner friends, who you leave in your apartment and jump into my car. You direct me to drive up Davis Gulch, where we pull over and fuck in the backseat. 

The sad part is, I have two boys with whom that exact same scenario happened, both up Davis gulch because that was my favorite spot to take all the boys when my roommate was home.

I'm thinking that you are definitely not... No, I know you're not the other person. So this has got to be Aaron. if it's not then I need another clue. Talk that's embarrassing.