There is no app. It is web based only.  Currently the "public postings" are suspended.  If it thinks you are in Canada,  you need to reset your GPS and clear ALL the caches on your phone or tablet.  And m a ke sure your currently not using GPS SPOOFER or GPS FAKE type of app.  Sniffles gets your location from your browser.   Try using a different browser. 

7 minutes ago, Dallasbear said:

There is no app. It is web based only.  Currently the "public postings" are suspended.  If it thinks you are in Canada,  you need to reset your GPS and clear ALL the caches on your phone or tablet.  And m a ke sure your currently not using GPS SPOOFER or GPS FAKE type of app.  Sniffles gets your location from your browser.   Try using a different browser. 

Thank you for the help, Sir. The website is working correctly now; having fun exploring.  😁

I spent some time on the website and figured it out. Actually surprised how many guys were online in my area and looking for fucks. Not many real responses though. Discovered there is a local men-only private spa in the woods; planning on going there for hot tub, massage, and happy endings. Maybe if I'm a good boy and wear my red jock strap I'll run into a bid, bad wolf. 🐺

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had better luck with it after creating a free account. That keeps conversations active even if I have to log out. I’m seeing more people hosting on Sniffies compared to bbrt. Also, pleasantly surprised with number who say “Bareback only” or “Bareback or safe”.