Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

• 5 months later...

BB pretty much since I was broken in as a bottom in my mid 20's, but definitely totally BB and no absolutely no condoms or PrEP as of the beginning of 2016....

Guest Dadluvzboipuss

I’ve never used a condom for my whole life since I started fucking. Neither on my dick or in my ass. 

if wanna see me stroke then check out my profile and add me on Twitter

I took my first loads on a visit to NYC in the 70's, when I was staying at the West Side YMCA. There were 2 or 3 floors with rooms for men only with traffic between the floors. In those days there was no such thing as "bareback".

Then AIDS appeared and guys started to wear a condoms, which I found weird. I then learned to enjoy bottoming with condoms and at the park I would collect condoms filled with man juice.

I started to take loads again when most guys were still requesting to wear condom. It was fun because at the parks or bathhouses there were not too many BB bottoms so my raw hole was in demand when I used to go to the local bathhouse or park.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

When I was hooking, I always used condoms. None of my clients objected, and I would tell them that it's for their piece of mind as well as mine.

Haven't used them but once since then, and that was six years ago. Never will again

I have to include a joke with this. In high school, a classmate threw a condom at me and said "Here, Scott, you'll never use it!" If only he knew... Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Love this question! Facts are fact, and I was bred for the first time by a family member, and at the time believed all adults told the truth. He told me how luck I was to be a fag, cause fags don’t ever need to use condoms cause guys can’t get pregnant. By the time I actually learned about condoms it was too late and I was a cumdump. I guess that was the early indicator that I wasn’t going to lead the life I was expected to. No white picket fences in my future. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DirtykinkpigFL said:

Love this question! Facts are fact, and I was bred for the first time by a family member, and at the time believed all adults told the truth. He told me how luck I was to be a fag, cause fags don’t ever need to use condoms cause guys can’t get pregnant. By the time I actually learned about condoms it was too late and I was a cumdump. I guess that was the early indicator that I wasn’t going to lead the life I was expected to. No white picket fences in my future. 

damn thats hot!

• Like 1