Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

I have always been a bareback cumdumpster for anyone. started by getting fucked by other schoolboys and by the time I started getting fucked by men I knew I was born to take loads inside me. then I was trained to be a true pussyboy and NEVER ever ask any men to wear a condom and eventually to accept that I was never to be fucked with a condom. I am a faggot and a whore and a fuckboy cumhole.869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have always been a bareback cumdumpster for anyone. started by getting fucked by other schoolboys and by the time I started getting fucked by men I knew I was born to take loads inside me. then I was trained to be a true pussyboy and NEVER ever ask any men to wear a condom and eventually to accept that I was never to be fucked with a condom. I am a faggot and a whore and a fuckboy cumhole.869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpg

I fucked this slut with a condom on, she was passed out on one of the fuckbenches at Steamworks in Toronto, when I was done I spit in her face and emptied the 2 loads in the condom on her her head and left the condom on her stomach. She may have been fucked by more cocks wearing condoms than she thinks.

• Like 2

I've been totally bareback for a very long time now as is my long term boyfriend. I'm not interested (or even turned on) using a condom to fuck a guy and only let a top use a condom on me if it's going to be an absolute deal breaker but physically and mentally it's just not the same 

At this stage, yeah. 99% anyway. Two guys have put rubber in me in the last year and I was pretty pissed off about it in one way. But they were both gorgeous and I do what I’m told. Thankfully most guys tell me to open my hole wide for their bare cock.

I have not used a condom or allowed a top to use one on me for at least 15 years.  I’m very clear about it with potential partners.  I’ve lost some really hot potential partners over condom usage, but it’s such a turnoff to me that even the hottest guy wouldn’t be able to get me in the mood with a condom. 

Well I was safer only until a hookup in college. Tall, hung and thick (8+) dude decided he was taking my ass raw. 
I did squirm and try to get him to wrap it ... until I finally felt a dick thicken, pulse, and unload in my ass. 
I then eagerly let him fuck a few more loads in me 😂 

once you go raw you can’t go back. 

• Like 2