Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

I pick up the free condom packs from ABS and  cruise lounges or saunas for the lube sachets, but I throw away the condoms 

I have very rarely worn one as a top, and I refuse to ever wear one again. 

I also refuse condommed cocks inside me when I'm bottoming, which is more often than topping, it's raw or nothing, because the risk adds to the excitement and it  just plain feels better

I used them when I was young and versatile. Over 12 years ago, as I became more and more bottom focused, I started skipping them for feeling raw cocks and cum inside me. Six years ago when I found my calling as a total CumDump; no cock refused, I never touch a condom or let one touch me. I always say NO COCK EVER REFUSED, but now as I think about it, I have refused men who want to wear a condom. I turn them away!

On 10/9/2020 at 2:48 PM, PowerTopper said:

I fucked this slut with a condom on, she was passed out on one of the fuckbenches at Steamworks in Toronto, when I was done I spit in her face and emptied the 2 loads in the condom on her her head and left the condom on her stomach. She may have been fucked by more cocks wearing condoms than she thinks.

lol I'm such a dirty bareback whore that guys stealth me by wearing a condom.

• Haha 1

Guest Descartes70817

In my entire sexually active life I’ve used fewer than a dozen condoms in almost 50 years. I lost count of the number of people I’ve fucked but it’s in the hundreds, if not a thousand or more.

With the women I always start by eating pussy until she’s moaning in sheer ecstasy and I can just slide my bare cock into her cunt and keep her cumming until I nut inside her. If the lack of condom gets mentioned it’s always been after the fucking.

Guys usually say upfront if they want me to wear a condom, so I don’t waste any more of my time on them any more these days. I used to be willing to wear a rubber but more often than not I’m not wearing it by the time I cum, either because I pulled it off or it was one of my ‘special’ condoms that’s guaranteed to split once the fucking gets going 

I used one to jerk off in when I was like14 and hated the fuck out of it so I honestly can ssy I have never used a condom actively.   The question  of using one has not come up foryears.  If someone ever balked I told them to get the fuck out or I would leave but everyone caves 100% of the time. I love being free.

8 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

lol I'm such a dirty bareback whore that guys stealth me by wearing a condom.

Yeah

Lol a lot of men have stealthedyou with a condom at 4am while you're sleeping on a fuck bench or sex sling in a bath house after a poz party

• Like 2