Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

About 14 years ago, I always used a condom. But one night, I had a guy talk me out of it. He told me he wanted to fuck me raw and breed me. I was so unsure, but said we could try it. When he unloaded his sperm in me, I knew I’d never use a condom again. I was made for men to use and dump their DNA into. So I’ll never use a condom again. 

• Like 2

As a bottom I’ve always tried to get it bare - always craved the load and the risk drove me wild. But I wouldn’t turn down a hot guy with a condom (although I did sometimes doctor my rubbers so they’d split). I never topped until bb became the norm - now I love it 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 9:07 PM, PowerTopper said:

Yeah

Lol a lot of men have stealthedyou with a condom at 4am while you're sleeping on a fuck bench or sex sling in a bath house after a poz party

way more men have rammed their bare cocks into my sloppy dripping used cumhole when im laying there naked in the bathhouse and just used me to get themselves off

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

way more men have rammed their bare cocks into my sloppy dripping used cumhole when im laying there naked in the bathhouse and just used me to get themselves off

That's all you are good for 

You don't have friends just cocks

• Like 1

I've always been a bottom, though in early years was was swallowing loads more than getting fucked, but I never asked for any guy to use a condom, I never Brought it up.. most went bare. Talked few of the others out of using one.  Now its all bare. 

I haven't used a condom in 15 years - it's a passion killer - much prefer the feel of skin on skin and a cock shooting a load deep inside my man-cunt and then the fucker sucking the cum out of my hole and feeding it back to me

8ba110594c1d3f744177bc1fa507356e.11[1].jpg

• Like 1

Had been receiving bb cock for years but very intermittently. Married a man and committed to monogamy for a number of years 'til the sex dried up. I insisted we open the relationship. 1st hookup with a very sexy guy he didn't even mention condoms, just slid in raw and bred me. Hottest sex of my life to that point! Really embarrassing U=U and have become quite an aspiring cum dump. 

• Like 1

For a long time i was of the opinion that any cock is fine as long as i get fucked. Over time I've grown to love the sensation of raw cock too much to give it up. It's not enough to fuck raw, i need cum dumped inside me.

Hypothetically if someone tried to insist on condoms i wouldn't let them fuck me. Fortunately it hasn't been an issue so far as most guys either say nothing or insist on going raw.

6 hours ago, Xantan said:

I'd like to make the change to 100% bareback. Guess I need that first time taking a top bareback to give me the courage to go all the way. 

And as mentioned to you earlier: GO ON PrEP.

Some people here seem to be conflating "100% bareback" with "cumdump not on PrEP". They are not the same thing. You can be on PrEP and be 100% bareback and still be pretty much as protected as someone who uses a condom every time - without the discomfort that can come from condoms.

2 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

And as mentioned to you earlier: GO ON PrEP.

Some people here seem to be conflating "100% bareback" with "cumdump not on PrEP". They are not the same thing. You can be on PrEP and be 100% bareback and still be pretty much as protected as someone who uses a condom every time - without the discomfort that can come from condoms.

Yes sir!