Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

Guest carstenPOZ
On 10/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, PigSooie said:

About 14 years ago, I always used a condom. But one night, I had a guy talk me out of it. He told me he wanted to fuck me raw and breed me. I was so unsure, but said we could try it. When he unloaded his sperm in me, I knew I’d never use a condom again. I was made for men to use and dump their DNA into. So I’ll never use a condom again. 

thanks so much PigSooie; your post surely is so reassuring and BARE-ONLY- promoting:-)

Guest Dadluvzboipuss

I have never used condoms at all.  Ever.  In the beginning when I first got penetrated, my first penetration of my friend, not now, nor will I in the future.  I simply enjoy every raw bit of it and always cum inside.

100% bareback MTF feminine trans girl. Never accepted condoms after the first unprotected fuck years ago. Mainly anonymous and spontaneous, without discussion, knowing or needing to know a guy’s HIV status. Never tested, never took meds (PrEP). I enjoy “sperma inside”.  No HIV or other STD symptoms yet.

• Like 1

Guest Breedmyhole40

I was forced as a teenager took it raw now im 40 taken a couple of guys ( im dipping my toe) but all raw and loved it, bit i do want to try being a top thats next on my list...