Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

I can say, hand on heart, I have never used and never will use a condom.

Men are on this planet to breed and spread their semen so why on earth would you mess with the natural order?

Never used a condom!  First fuck told me he wasn't a fan of them. I didn't ever wanna fuck safe so easy win!  Love taking the risk, knew I shouldn't do it, but that made it hotter.  I knew I'd poz up eventually. That was when I was 16, didn't test until I was 19.  Was a raw total bttm, regular in Londons saunas, sex clubs.  I had everything, they asked if I forgot to wear a condom, told them I never used one coz I wanted to feel raw loads and cock in me, told them it didn't matter coz my fuck buds tested HIV Poz so knew I had it to!  Rock hard when they told me I got everything including HIV. 

Fucked Bareback for life, HIV at 19, been off and on meds, off them now coz wanna keep my cunt dirty and toxic!

• Like 1

Definitely. I started out only letting STD free men (which in my mind were guys who have never had an STD and were absoultely negative, not Poz undetectable or anything worse, and tested very regularly) with condoms, fuck me. The first time without one happened with my first black cock (9 inches!). He convinced me that he was 100% clean and that it was way better without the condom. He came deep inside my ass. Quickly after that, my growing sex addiction conditioned me to become desperate for raw unwrapped cock and warm creamy cum. I decided that I only wanted raw dick in my hole. The exception to only taking raw dick is when I am able find a very hot top who unfortunately only fucks safe with a condom. I then pretend like I always use protection (so that they think I am responsible and more likely to be completely clean of any STDs). When I am hosting those guys, I always tell them they can just leave the used condom or cum rag on the floor or bed for me to clean up. After they leave, I empty every last drop of fresh warm seed from the used condom, into my ass and fuck it nice and deep into me with a dildo, making sure it absorbs into my body. That way I can say that I hardly ever miss a load and get a guy's cum in my ass about 95 % of the time. Often times the guys who insist on wearing a condom, end up not using it or taking it off halfway through because they are too horny to be cautious and responsible. They cum on my ass (as though that makes things better for them) or inside of me. After the fucking session when their horniness has dissipated, they desperately try to reconfirm that I am clean.

After I became Poz last year, most guys have insisted on wearing a condom if they even want to fuck my ass at all. I have started to convince some of them to take off the condom at the end and cum ON my ass cheeks or back. If I am hosting, I then shovel it into my hole after they leave. If  they are hosting, I can leave it on my body and put my clothes on over it. When I get home, I then use what is left of it to finger it into my hole or greedily lick it off my hands. There is honestly no bigger turn off than a condom. 

Guest slimcumslut06

with my first boyfriend, i ever used condom, but since i am single, always bareback, and i fell so free !
Plus i love to feel cum leaking out my ass

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 1:04 PM, Descartes70817 said:

In my entire sexually active life I’ve used fewer than a dozen condoms in almost 50 years. I lost count of the number of people I’ve fucked but it’s in the hundreds, if not a thousand or more.

With the women I always start by eating pussy until she’s moaning in sheer ecstasy and I can just slide my bare cock into her cunt and keep her cumming until I nut inside her. If the lack of condom gets mentioned it’s always been after the fucking.

Guys usually say upfront if they want me to wear a condom, so I don’t waste any more of my time on them any more these days. I used to be willing to wear a rubber but more often than not I’m not wearing it by the time I cum, either because I pulled it off or it was one of my ‘special’ condoms that’s guaranteed to split once the fucking gets going 

Hot. I think stealthing is so hot. I bet those little unexpected bottoms are in for a nice surprise when they realized They ass been filled