Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

since my first fuck It as been bareback! but im just the bottom and its the top who as to put a condom on. he fucks the way he wants I have fucked normally married men! but there are those men who want condoms and but most have been bareback. personally i love the feel of a cock inside me bare and no condoms. but its the top who as control and say in the matter.

I have to assume you’re all pretty young. Of course I used condoms religiously through the height of the AIDS epidemic when the few meds available were almost as bad as the disease. Nobody, top or bottom, wanted AIDS and bug fetishism was still some years away. Not until Truvada’s effectiveness was well proven did I discard condoms. Now I haven’t used condoms in several years nor expect to ever again.

I understand the hatred for condoms and personally haven't used them in years. Despite that I still keep some handy, partially out of habit. 

Maybe I'm in the minority but I like having them as an option that's never used. I find it hot when a guy ignores/refuses a condom. My last long term ex used to always have a drawer full of them by the bed and would take one out before sex. Not once did we end up using them but it was always hot to go through the motions of going from "we should use a condom" to "take my load". 

• Like 1

Guest Somebody

I know I never requested a condom to be used, and I can remember at least one case where I told the Top not to use one.  If I was ever fucked with one, I cannot recall it.  However, at this point I am asexual anyway since there is no one interested in having sex with me.

I used to say I never had a condom in me but I guess I have. I started getting bred at 13. At that time I wasn’t in the mind set to as for a condom. I think if my man would have wanted one I would have been ok with it. I went to college and the guys I hooked up with never used them and again I would never think to ask them to. I became poz at 19. After that I never dealt a need to use them. By that time I had really liked the experience of a man releasing cum inside me. Cut to years later in my late 20’s a friend wanted me to try one of his dildos out. I put a condom on it to protect it. That was the first time I had a condom in me. I didn’t really like the feeling so I never tried it again. 

• Upvote 1

RAW.

Always bare. Have used condoms in the past about three or four times. And I tried them on jacking off. 

It's just no comparison. Having it on my dick takes most of sensation away and not getting filled with sperm isn't being fucked.