Have any gone 100% Bareback and never use a condom?

On 12/5/2020 at 4:14 AM, carstenPOZ said:

this is so very well analysed and perfectly precisely concluded: We need to take care that we spread our semen most dedicatedly - and for me it also means I stopped my HIV meds again

Well you’re post just proves you are an idiot.  😂

• Downvote 1

I have always been fucked raw. The thought of a guy using a condom is a huge turn off for me.

I don't care if I get STDs. Heck I have taken several loads from guys that I know have a STD. So far I have only tested positive for HIV. However I took a load last night from someone who has HEP C so I might have another STD now. I won't know for sure until I get tested again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't even know what condoms were until I had been fucked for several years.  I was young.

Even when I did learn about them, nobody would use them.  Over the last 20+ years, tops have used condoms maybe a dozen times.  That's it.  NOBODY likes them.  And when it comes down to it, the desire to breed wins every time, for both the top and the bottom.  Even above safety.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, Ljack70 said:

Hot. I think stealthing is so hot. I bet those little unexpected bottoms are in for a nice surprise when they realized They ass been filled

With women, how many of them got pregnant?

39 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I didn't even know what condoms were until I had been fucked for several years.  I was young.

Even when I did learn about them, nobody would use them.  Over the last 20+ years, tops have used condoms maybe a dozen times.  That's it.  NOBODY likes them.  And when it comes down to it, the desire to breed wins every time, for both the top and the bottom.  Even above safety.

Same here. Mij first cocks bred me and always thought there was no other way. When in school they told me what a condom was I already popped my cherry... always ate my own sperm also

On 1/6/2021 at 8:25 AM, FuckMeSilly98 said:

I have always been fucked raw. The thought of a guy using a condom is a huge turn off for me.

I don't care if I get STDs. Heck I have taken several loads from guys that I know have a STD. So far I have only tested positive for HIV. However I took a load last night from someone who has HEP C so I might have another STD now. I won't know for sure until I get tested again.

and you're excited by the risk, right?

• Like 1

Have only had a condom used on me a very few times in all my years since I began taking cock and cum, and it was only at their insistence. Am now totally bare and never want one in me again at any time.

My first time getting fucked was bareback.  I was 22 then.  He didn’t ask, just went in bare.  I loved it so much I have never used a condom or been on prep.   I’m 41 now and still neg.  Still taking raw loads only.  I will never change.