Hanky Code

Bttm2go

16 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Back then I used: T6C2L1sh-da--w-c+y-e+g+f-k+++s+++q--

I had heard that the last Navajo Twink Code Talker had passed away. The end of an era...

—-

I had also understood bareback to be Navy with white dots (Fucking with cum splattering everywhere, I suppose). I can’t imagine cream being the accepted color - it’s too easily mistaken for white (vanilla), especially where light conditions are not ideal.

The only downside is that Navy with white dots is not that easy a pattern to find. I’ve tried. I did eventually locate some to make handkerchiefs, but it wasn’t easy. I also found a very nice bolt of it in silk... but it’s so hard to get cum stains out of silk...

On 4/14/2020 at 12:27 AM, Bttm2go said:

The hanky code is not used as much as it used to be, however if you are going to the Tool Shed or Barracks in Palm Springs you will see guys still flagging. So what do you flag. Color then left top, right bottom. Tradition is to flag the hanky in your back pocket, but you can also use armbands. 

I’m:  Black L/R, Yellow R, Red L/R, Navy R, Light blue R, Pink L, Purple R, Grey R, Teal L/R

5CCCCE42-503D-4AA7-A4F4-E3D88224152C.png

Amazing where else can u find this and other codes? I'd like to save it

Various color codes have been tried with the hanky code being carried over to wristbands and key fobs. Preppies also wore appropriate colored polo's based on interests. But most codes were regional at best and driven by blatant marketing at worst.  Now, there are so many color combinations that it's not practical to try to figure out. Going back to the basic 10 or 12 original colors would probably be a good step to making it usable again.

By the way, at one time "bareback" was navy blue with a hole cut out of the middle. 😉

Guest perverthomoslave

Another issue I'm just finding is that people put very different fetishes in the same color category. (Un)Circumcision has the same color as scat? Really? It's different materials, yes, but a lot of people are not familiar with different materials.

4 hours ago, BB4fking said:

Maybe the code needs to be brought into the 21st Century. Instead of hankies, phone covers perhaps? Or to be completely up to date, face masks.

This. The hanky code should be simple enough that it can be adaptable to any presentation, not just handkerchiefs. This means removing the whole differences in materials and patterns thing.

4 hours ago, funpozbottom said:

But most codes were regional at best and driven by blatant marketing at worst.  Now, there are so many color combinations that it's not practical to try to figure out.

Now we have the internet, and most gays have a connection, so that would definitely help revive it.

Oh my that’s complicated. Just stick one of those never ending hankies with every colour that circus clowns use in my right pocket 😜

Whats a hustler and a John, by the way, since I’ve just signed up to be a John

• 2 weeks later...
Guest perverthomoslave
On 4/28/2020 at 8:39 PM, TTFN said:

Never did see a hanky for a bug chaser in the code.

It was usually a white with a red cross hanky. Yet again, it could've also meant doctor/patient rp.