Whored out for a party

calimike

So, this is going to take some explaining.  I have a FWB, closer to boyfriend, but neither of us is great with labels.  He works as an installer for home theater systems, installing these immense actual theaters in client’s homes.  Not always an actual theater, but more often than not, yeah, full fledge theaters.  

What I am trying to say is that my Friend works for some pretty rich people.  
He has also been whoring me out to some of these clients since we got together.  It’s a fetish he and I both have.  But that bit is a different story.  
So one of my Friend’s clients contacts him and tells him that he is gonna have a stay-cation for a couple of weeks and that he was wondering if he could provide some entertainment.

Meaning he wanted my Friend to whore me out to him for his two-week vacation.  But this time it would be no clothes, full bondage, my hole would be open season for whomever was in the house.  And I had to be okay with that. 

Little different then us meeting up and him fucking me for a few hours, having a beer, and then me going home.  And while it was a hot idea, I wasn’t really sold because two-weeks is a long time and that kind of sex means I get to eat jell-o and drink water so my hole stays as ready as possible.  
But my Friend knows how to convince me to say yes and after fucking me to the tune of four cum loads in my hole he got me to agree.  
SO the day that he is suppose to take me over there comes but we are waiting for a text from the client.  By the time it comes its super late and it had a fun instruction for the drop off.

The client wanted me to be naked and hooded in the trunk of my Friend’s car.  Hot, but again no go for me cause weird.   

I have been fucked by this particular guy before, but this was some new territory for us.  And I was a little nervous.  

Again my friend got my clothes off and fucked me, but then wouldn’t let me cum. 
I make bad decisions when I’m horny and recently fucked without release.  

Which meant on went the hood, off all my clothes, and me in the trunk of a car.  I was never so thankful for a garage as I was in that moment.  
So we went on a drive to the client’s house, which was still not the weirdest way I have ever been transported naked. We arrived and after being let in to the gate the car was parked and I was let out of the trunk and led to the house naked.  I could hear people around, more than just the client and my boyfriend.  After we were in the house the hood still was taken off and I was led to an area where my hands were cuffed and secured above my head to something that was hanging from the ceiling.  

I waited then for the hood to come off, but it didn’t.  Instead I heard the client that I had been whored out to announce that some more entertainment had arrived and to “enjoy.”

For a minute nothing happened and then I started to feel hands.  A lot of hands.  Everywhere.  Now I know I had agreed to this.  It was my fetish, but I couldn’t see anything.  I didn’t know where my Friend was.  I didn’t know anything so I was obviously nervous.  And that made some of them even more interested.  Maybe a little more forceful.  What started out a simple groping turned quickly into pinching, pulling, and greased up fingers stretching my hole.  

They weren’t quick about prepping me.  They took their time.  Multiple hands spending time finger fucking me until my nervous squirming turned into writhing like a slut.  I may have been nervous but this was still getting me hot.  Once my hole was loosened up I felt the first cock slide in me.  

I was fucked by the first cock for what seemed like forever but was probably more like ten minutes before he left my hole empty and a little gaped.  

And thus began a parade of cocks that fucked me and filled me.  Every now and then one of them would cum in me and when they slid out of me they cum would leak out of my hole and down my leg until the next cock came and used the cum as lube to fuck me some more.  

Mind you the hood still had not been taken off.  In the end if everyone that came in me wasn’t a repeat I took twenty different loads in my hole. 
By this time my arms were sore and my legs were starting to give out.  And that’s when I felt myself being let down and led up some stairs.  I was put in a room and the door closed behind me and finally the hood was taken off.  
It was the client.  

I asked where my Friend was and he told me that he had left an hour ago.  He then petted my head and asked how I was doing.  I told him I was a little tired and he made a sympathetic face at me.  He then asked if I was going to hold up my end of the deal, he said this while playing with my cock.  I was still hard.  I hadn’t cum yet.  

So of course I said yes, because good decisions.  

He told me he was happy and that I could relax in the room, but he needed to get me in position first.  That’s when he led me over to a fuck bench and laid me down on it, strapping my legs and arms down.  He told me to go ahead and get some rest, but not to be surprised if one of his guests came in to use my hole some more.  
With that he left and I was strapped to a fuck bench hard as a rock, but nothing going on.  I must have fallen asleep, but was woken up to a massive cock thrusting into me all at once and another cock being shoved in my mouth. 

And so continued my first night as rented out sex toy. 

• Like 38
  • Upvote 7

Wow, would love to fulfill that kind of fantasy! As I’ve gotten older and started fulfilling fantasies I’ve had, there have been some that made me nervous, but in the end they were even better in reality then the fantasy!

Fuck, this is so hot -and exactly how I wish I was spending my time during quarantine! Locked in a house with about 20 horny fuckers with nothing else to do but load a hungry hole.

I hope there will be more posts here 😁

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...