A Boy's Journey

Chapter 1:

I had just finished college and after spending a month with one of my friends at her lakehouse I moved out to Colorado for my gap-year job.  Growing up in Chicago I knew how to handle myself in a city and never found college in NYC to be an issue.  I eventually found my love for the outdoors which lead to getting a job as a temporary park ranger for a year in CO.  I had decided to wait on grad-school and "find myself" or whatever that meant.  In truth I just wanted some time to feel good after the stress of finishing senior year.

My apartment was small but with my savings from working over the summer and gotten myself a semi-decent space.  It was in the middle of the small town that was only a short drive to the park and I had gotten lucky enough that I could live in my own space instead of sharing a cabin with another ranger.  Grocery store was nearby, a small dive bar that seemed like it had some charm and some local shops dotted around.  This set me right at ease...

After a few weeks of working I decided to check out the bar, named after the guy I assumed was the owner-Mike's.  Sports were on the TV, locals that I had seen in and around dotted the booths.  I walked up to the counter and sat next to an empty pint, someone had left and the bartender was just taking it away.  She recommended the local IPA and filled up mine up in addition to the empty glass I sat next to.  "Oh just one please ma'am" I tried to say before she finished filling it.

"It's not for you buddy, it's for Pat" she said, smiling and placing both drinks down, one at my seat and the other right next time to me.

"Who's Pat I asked?" my nature getting the best of me and feeling a little silly after trying too turn down what I thought was for me.  She gestured to the other end of the bar and as if on cue the bathroom door swung open and Pat walked out.  A bulging white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up around the forearms and equally tight pinstripe pants that left me floored.  He had a chiseled jawline and a slightly bushy beard with green-blue eyes that seemed kind compared to the rest of his character.

As he sat down next to me and patted me on the back with his beefy hands I jumped a bit.  "You always find me company Sara, and good company at that" Pat said with a smile, taking a drink and leaving some foam on his upper lip.  "What's your name boy?" he asked, swiveling to face me.

"Rick" I barely spat out, nervous, intimidated, and incredibly turned on all at the same time.

"Well, ya look like a fine kid, what's your story?"  I started to tell Pat how I came out West from college on the East Coast over the course of the night, what I wanted to do with my life and where I wanted to go.  Sara was nice enough to keep the bar open a bit longer than normal at which point Pat said "You are ever gracious Sara, thank you so much," and then turning to me "What do you say we finish up at my place?"  I knew when I was being hit on and obliged, curious as to why he had taken such an interest in me.

He motioned to his car, a modern model that I didn't recognize but could tell was expensive.  "Hop in boy, I'll show you to my place..."

Edited by RawJockBoi
Spelling
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 6

• Moderators
On 4/15/2020 at 4:14 PM, RawJockBoi said:

He motioned to his car, a modern model that I didn't recognize but could tell was expensive.  "Hop in boy, I'll show you to my place..."

I think you missed a spelling error... *smirk* shouldn't that last word be "piece"? LOL

• 2 months later...

As I finished telling Pat my story, Chicago to NYC to Colorado, we pulled up to his house.  I hopped out and glimpsed the landscape below, turning around to see my mystery man patiently holding open the door for me, beckoning me inside.  "As long as I'm not intruding,"  I said.

"I'll be the one doing any intruding," Pat said with a smirk.  Walking inside he let me know that he would freshen up in the bathroom and motioned to his bedroom.  Glass panels separated bedroom and bathroom doorway and he made sure that I saw him take off his shirt, the muscles on his back rippling as he untied his shoes next.  "Let's play a game," he commanded.  "You go into middle drawer on the left wall and pick out sometime for me to wear and I get something for you to wear."

Eager, and tenting, I agreed. "Deal."  I opened the drawer to find an assortment of underwear (jockstraps, thongs, and colorful briefs folded neatly-size medium like me) and some leather accessories: a chest harness, y-harness, cuffs, and a leather collar.

"Ready boy?"

"Ready!"  I spun around with only the leather chest harness in hand and saw that he had picked out a metallic silver buttplug with an orange head.  We both chuckled at seeing the others choice, obviously we were on the same page.

"Come dress me."  As I started to strap on the harness around his shoulders I noticed a faint discoloration of his skin around his bellybutton, the only portion of his abs that were completely covered in fuzz.  As I slid down to undo his belt and drop his pant to the floor I was greeted by the most mouthwatering bulge I had ever seen.  The veins of his cock were even defined.  "Your turn boy."

I excitedly undressed and hopped up on the bed with Pat close behind in just his white briefs and harness now.  As he started to eat me out a moan escaped my lips, there was nothing like his touch that I had ever experienced before.  Sufficiently wet, the cold metallic plug made contact with my freshly wet hole, gradually being engulfed by my hungry lips.  Curiously I rolled over and asked Pat what we should do now.  "If your so-called 'boy' is all plugged up, what should we do now?"

With a hearty chuckle, Pat replied. "Let's just snuggle, I'll claim my boy soon enough."  And with that he nestled me into he beefy arms and I drifted off to sleep.

• Like 7