Anonymous sex

superstard72

4 months ago on  Grindr hookup at a hotel. The guy messaged me “how about waiting for me blindfolded, naked and ready to be fucked. No kissing. Just me coming in and plowing your hole”. I responded yes please! I’d never done this before but had fantasised. I hadn’t thought to bring a blindfold but with his agreement had my head in a pillow case. I never saw him but I asked about his cock which he said was 19 cm (almost 8”) and it certainly felt like it, though he kindly handed me his poppers under the pillowcase to help accommodate his deep thrusts. He used a condom, although I told him raw was fine, and grabbed the used rubber from the trash after he left and discovered a huge load. The whole thing was so hot I was planning to try again but the lockdown has prevented me so far.

• Like 1

About a week before the lockdown began, I posted an ad on BBRT saying I was ass up, blindfolded at home taking loads. Didn’t care who they were so long as they had a nice dick that could dump a hot load inside me. I had six guys come over over the course of a couple hours. Some were quiet, in and out. The last one was verbal and rough... and huge. Kept saying how hot it was to see other guys loads gushing out as he pounded my hole and called me a dirty cum pig before seeding me deep. Was so satisfied. I can’t wait to be an anonymous cum dump again when this quarantine ends.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest smileatyou

It's been a few months. Always bareback, so he can shoot his load up inside me - whoever he is! Last guy I invited over to unload in me, he's bred me a few times and I've never seen his face. But I know I love his cock.

Anon is how I prefer it.  All of my last hookups have been anon.  Even one where I stood outside his door with a hood on.  He led me into the house. Pulled my shorts down and he and his husband proceeded to use and abuse me for a couple of hours.  Led me to front door and closed it behind me.   Have no idea what they look like.

The risk is a form of self medication for me.  Only had one recently do me covered.  The rest have all been bare.  Even the one that claimed only did it covered.

• Like 1