Sneaker bareback

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2020 at 11:21 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

what is sneaker bb?

Its a niche fetish, popular in Europe. European studios like Crunchboy and PigProd have done scenes involving sniffing and licking sneakers.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/17/2020 at 1:58 AM, superstard72 said:

Anyone into Sneaker bareback sex?

Absolutely - my first fetish: 

Now this is going to date me but I think it comes from when I was at school we were into breakdancing and high-tops were just beginning to come in to the UK from the US. Being a less affluent background, not everyone could afford them, and I remember one of our gang got to go to Florida one summer and came back with a pair. Everyone was in awe. But he was quite generous and let his friends wear them at lunchtime/breaktime to dance in. I found that quite a turn on and started asking lads I secretly liked to borrow or swap their kicks - that worked a lot better after I got some Jordans for my birthday... but to this day the feel of swapping kicks with a guy hot off his feet - still moist and warm is very powerful feeling for me. Add in some aroma of the sweat and it's heaven. 

Over the years, it goes a lot further and interests have spread to cover socks, boots, getting trampled. Before Covid lockdown we were organising successful monthly parties in London for guys into feet/footwear. 

Add in BB and it's the perfect scene! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Absolutely - my first fetish: 

Now this is going to date me but I think it comes from when I was at school we were into breakdancing and high-tops were just beginning to come in to the UK from the US. Being a less affluent background, not everyone could afford them, and I remember one of our gang got to go to Florida one summer and came back with a pair. Everyone was in awe. But he was quite generous and let his friends wear them at lunchtime/breaktime to dance in. I found that quite a turn on and started asking lads I secretly liked to borrow or swap their kicks - that worked a lot better after I got some Jordans for my birthday... but to this day the feel of swapping kicks with a guy hot off his feet - still moist and warm is very powerful feeling for me. Add in some aroma of the sweat and it's heaven. 

Over the years, it goes a lot further and interests have spread to cover socks, boots, getting trampled. Before Covid lockdown we were organising successful monthly parties in London for guys into feet/footwear. 

Add in BB and it's the perfect scene! 

Would love to join one of those parties after lockdown.    Love socks, boots and getting trampled!  Love worshipping a guy in sox/trainers or boots and of course when it stays on for sex!

As far as I go: sneakers, KICKS, are the standard 'uniform' of the bareback sub-culture (possibly color-coded with jock-strap) reasonable footwear to make sure you treat sex as a SPORT! They provide good traction in slippery situations. So you can HOLD YOUR GROUND while you get pound, raw in the ass with all the mess that goes with the sport! Some of us have preferences for certain brands... mine are ADIDAS and CONVERSE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 1 year later...