Sneaker bareback

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 8:53 AM, AuCurious said:

Sneaker Fetish here, so definitely agree!

I love the whole chav, scally, trackie look ........... barebacking in sneakers is beautiful! Fraser Jacs in the photo is into sneaker inhaling with his partner here. Horny fuckers. Sadly not bareback but still hot!

62f12b472c9a9a41ac87e381d36ea863.jpg

• Piggy 1

On 6/10/2020 at 6:27 AM, abm0011 said:

Its a niche fetish, popular in Europe. European studios like Crunchboy and PigProd have done scenes involving sniffing and licking sneakers.

Actually, sneaks/kicks/soxs and feet worship w/bb sex is a big fetish in Europe - Unfortunately, not so in the U.S. I've talked about it, and did some demo at sex parties and it quickly became obvious that very few of the boys knew anything about it. Yup, the U.S. is backwards in a lot of ways.

Fuck Ya! Totally major major turn on. Sneaker fetish and Bareback sex along with parTyee is so fucking hot . I have a Converse All-Star high tops fetish that gets me extremely horny when wearing them and seeing a bottom wearing a pair while we are hanging out party/play getting kinky/[banned word] and fucking bareback. And if the bottom that i hook up with also has a fetish for Converse then the level of  perverted kinky horniness is extreme. I get very horny just wearing them and seeing them on me  and on the bottom , But I also love the smell of them and the feel of them .

995750140_img_62589_1482963683_2(3).jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

This really turns me on  [think before following links] https://thisvid.com/videos/2-friends-cum-on-their-trainers/

I love trainers on young lads, especially New Balance, sweaty white sox, bare feet. I always check out guys' feet/trainers. I also enjoy polishing men's boots.

And bad shoes are a big problem. If a man wears slip-ons that's a massive signal to turn round and leave.

There used to be a really good monthly foot fetish club in New York, in the meat packing district back when it was all about meat. i sucked some sexy toes there, long ago. And i did some good trainer/sox/toe worship at SM Gays in London just before lockdown.

• 2 years later...
On 7/19/2021 at 2:41 AM, conversenrubber said:

Fuck Ya! Totally major major turn on. Sneaker fetish and Bareback sex along with parTyee is so fucking hot . I have a Converse All-Star high tops fetish that gets me extremely horny when wearing them and seeing a bottom wearing a pair while we are hanging out party/play getting kinky/[banned word] and fucking bareback. And if the bottom that i hook up with also has a fetish for Converse then the level of  perverted kinky horniness is extreme. I get very horny just wearing them and seeing them on me  and on the bottom , But I also love the smell of them and the feel of them .

995750140_img_62589_1482963683_2(3).jpg

Tie em tight sir😵

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 3:46 PM, squaredolphin said:

I love the whole chav, scally, trackie look ........... barebacking in sneakers is beautiful! Fraser Jacs in the photo is into sneaker inhaling with his partner here. Horny fuckers. Sadly not bareback but still hot!

62f12b472c9a9a41ac87e381d36ea863.jpg

Bet that tastes so good 😵