Anybody here uses Pure For Men?

Rubberbanned

Does anyone here use Pure For Men? It's a fiber supplement marketed to gay men who like getting fucked. If you have or are still using it, how is it any different from any other fiber supplements? Why would you recommend it?

If you are not familiar with this, you may check it out here: [think before following links] https://www.pureformen.com/

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 2.03.51 AM.png

• Moderators

I have used it since it came out. I think it is better than just plain fiber. The chia and flax in it seem to help me self-lubricate. I hardly need lube any more except for the really big ones, and that is only for the initial entry. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest gwmcatcher

I’ve used it as well. But only when I know (or hope!) I’m going to get fucked. For example when we were planning a Cumunion visit.

It works well. But I’ve also gotten similar results from Metamucil. 

I’d be wary of using too much though. You have to find the right amount of usage for your diet and digestive system. I’ve found if you use too much it can make you a bit constipated.

I have tried it and after the initial 'start-up period' it seemed to be working well. However after a while I had the idea it impacted the medication I am using for diabetes which seemed to be less effective. Not sure if that was actually the case but to be sure I stopped using it. Maybe someone knows more about this?

I’ve not tried Pure for Men but after reading a similar thread on BZ, I started taking Metamucil about 4 months ago, initially as a powdered drink and later capsules to make it a bit easier and quicker to clean out for bottoming. I think it’s been good and reduced the amount of douching I used to do.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BB4fking said:

I’ve not tried Pure for Men but after reading a similar thread on BZ, I started taking Metamucil about 4 months ago, initially as a powdered drink and later capsules to make it a bit easier and quicker to clean out for bottoming. I think it’s been good and reduced the amount of douching I used to do.

Do you use Metamucil all the time or just before a fuck?

4 hours ago, MuscleAss said:

Do you use Metamucil all the time or just before a fuck?

All the time i.e. in my case once every day. I’ve not had enough experience of it yet to know if there would be advantage in having extra on days you know you’re going to fuck. 

I'm using this one

[think before following links] https://www.confidentu.net/product/clean-confidence-bowel-regularity-support-60-capsules-one-month-supply/

It's nearly the same but i also got it a bit cheaper than pure for men. For me it has great results, i can can my ass ready for cock much quicker 🙂

5 hours ago, NLbear said:

I have tried it and after the initial 'start-up period' it seemed to be working well. However after a while I had the idea it impacted the medication I am using for diabetes which seemed to be less effective. Not sure if that was actually the case but to be sure I stopped using it. Maybe someone knows more about this?

Using any of these fibre supplements including Metamucil you should separate intake 3 hours (before and after) from any medication since it can be trapped in the gel forming from the fibre and therefor won't be resorbed completly.

• Like 2

PFM works GREAT for me!  Been using it 2-3 years now, but I don't take it daily.  I don't think there's anything wrong with taking it daily, but when I'm not bottoming as much I just use it "on demand".  Most of my sex is kind of planned ahead - even if that just means waking up horny and knowing I wanna get fucked that night lol.  The usual dose is 2 capsules twice a day.  On days I know I'm gonna get fucked I take 3 caps in the morning and then have lunch and take 3 more caps after lunch.  You'll still have just as much shit (maybe MORE volume), but the consistency is different.  When I empty out before douching I already feel like I'm really empty.  Before PFM I OFTEN didn't feel very confident in my clean out and I'd be really nervous to really let loose or push my hole out fearing I wasn't totally clean.  When I take 3+3 I feel like it really empties me out, douching is pretty quick and I'm clean deeper.  I've recommended it to a few bottom buddies and everyone I've asked is still using it.  The usual dose of 2+2 doesn't work as well for me.  

20 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

PFM works GREAT for me!  Been using it 2-3 years now, but I don't take it daily.  I don't think there's anything wrong with taking it daily, but when I'm not bottoming as much I just use it "on demand".  Most of my sex is kind of planned ahead - even if that just means waking up horny and knowing I wanna get fucked that night lol.  The usual dose is 2 capsules twice a day.  On days I know I'm gonna get fucked I take 3 caps in the morning and then have lunch and take 3 more caps after lunch.  You'll still have just as much shit (maybe MORE volume), but the consistency is different.  When I empty out before douching I already feel like I'm really empty.  Before PFM I OFTEN didn't feel very confident in my clean out and I'd be really nervous to really let loose or push my hole out fearing I wasn't totally clean.  When I take 3+3 I feel like it really empties me out, douching is pretty quick and I'm clean deeper.  I've recommended it to a few bottom buddies and everyone I've asked is still using it.  The usual dose of 2+2 doesn't work as well for me.  

I agree with Justsexnowatl. It works well for me but I will take it daily if I am hoping to have sex sometime during a particular week. The 2-2 works for me but I take it between my medications about 3 hours apart. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I have used it since it came out. I think it is better than just plain fiber. The chia and flax in it seem to help me self-lubricate. I hardly need lube any more except for the really big ones, and that is only for the initial entry. 

I agree with this 100%.  I realized pretty quickly my hole didn't really need lube except for a little rimming ahead and some spit on the top's cock, and I got juicy pretty fast.  The last bottom I fucked just before lockdown had to go home from work and clean out.  10 mins after he got home he said he was READY.  I was kinda shocked how fast he was.  I got to his place and he had a giant bottle of lube on the coffee table.  I ate out his hole first and KNEW we weren't gonna need lube.  I would've sworn I was NOT the first guy to fuck him, and he knew I'd be into that, but he said I was first.  He got juicy as fuck within a minute.  I didn't ask him, but I'd bet he was taking PFM for how fast he got ready and how self-lubricating he was.  LOVED IT!!  

I've been using PURE FOR MEN since hearing about it either on this site or another chat site.  For me it works great, but it's not cheap.  Been buying it on Amazon.  I usually took it Thursday, Friday and Saturday (morning and night) since most of my playing was weekends.  Helps clean me out much better and feel much more confident that I'm not going to have "an accident".  I did buy Metamucil at one point which also is expensive but I couldn't stand the taste of it, so finally dumped it.

I've been trying to find pysllium, which is the main ingredient in PURE and see if it's less expensive.  Was thinking that someplace like Whole Foods or Trader Joes would have it, but no luck yet.  If anyone knows where please let me know.  Also, if you know a less expensive source for PURE would appreciate hearing that.  Thanks buds!