The Blue Eyed 21 Year Old Sneaks Inside

bihairy

I met him on one of the hook up apps. I was so fucking horny. He was horny. It was late at night and he was only 10 min from my place. He was a cute 21 year old with blue eyes and brown hair. He had a hairy chest and a hot ass. 7c too. I couldn't say no. Everyone was asleep and my cock was throbbing. I invited him over but didn't expect him to really arrive.  He did! It was 2 am. He was on my back porch when I looked outside.  It was dark out and nobody in the neighborhood was awake it seemed.  I let him in quietly. Told him not to make noise so the dogs wouldn't bark.  Took him to the basement. "everyone is asleep we need to be quiet." I said.

We started kissing. His tongue darting inside my mouth and mine inside his. It felt so good. I needed it and he did too. He likes older and I like younger. He told me he is 21.  I melted in his arms. As we were kissing we got naked. Our cocks rubbing together. I licked his nipples and he licked mine. Both of us so horny.  He bent down and sucked my already hard dick.  I turned him around and rubbed my dick over his hairy ass cheeks and around his hairy hole. I got the lube and we both lubed up.  I put him on my desk chair and he stuck his ass out for me.  My cock just went inside. He moaned and pushed his ass against me. I put my arms around him and felt his back against my hairy chest. It felt so good. His warm skin against mine. My cock inside him. We fucked and both moaned softly. He got up a bit and we kissed again as he turned his head to me.  Those blue eyes omg those blue eyes.  I fucked him hard and shot a load as he was jerking his cock. He shot all over the chair.

I let him take a quick shower in the basement bathroom. "be quick and quiet" I reminded him!  He kissed me.  He jumped in the shower. The only towel I had was the one we came on.  He used it to wipe off and said "it smells wonderful"  OMG I want to fuck him again and again.  BUT,  he had to go and it was late and everyone was asleep.  I went upstairs and he followed. Everyone was still asleep. It was quiet. He kissed me at the door and smiled.  I didn't even get his name.  But I will remember his beautiful blue eyes and that hot ass!

He left and when I looked at my app. he had sent me a thank you.  I thanked him for coming over.  I hope I see him again.  I jerked another load thinking about our encounter.  I'm horny just writing this now.  I need more sex. I need to unload my cum till my balls are empty. BH

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bihairy said:

I met him on one of the hook up apps. I was so fucking horny. He was horny. It was late at night and he was only 10 min from my place. He was a cute 21 year old with blue eyes and brown hair. He had a hairy chest and a hot ass. 7c too. I couldn't say no. Everyone was asleep and my cock was throbbing. I invited him over but didn't expect him to really arrive.  He did! It was 2 am. He was on my back porch when I looked outside.  It was dark out and nobody in the neighborhood was awake it seemed.  I let him in quietly. Told him not to make noise so the dogs wouldn't bark.  Took him to the basement. "everyone is asleep we need to be quiet." I said.

We started kissing. His tongue darting inside my mouth and mine inside his. It felt so good. I needed it and he did too. He likes older and I like younger. He told me he is 21.  I melted in his arms. As we were kissing we got naked. Our cocks rubbing together. I licked his nipples and he licked mine. Both of us so horny.  He bent down and sucked my already hard dick.  I turned him around and rubbed my dick over his hairy ass cheeks and around his hairy hole. I got the lube and we both lubed up.  I put him on my desk chair and he stuck his ass out for me.  My cock just went inside. He moaned and pushed his ass against me. I put my arms around him and felt his back against my hairy chest. It felt so good. His warm skin against mine. My cock inside him. We fucked and both moaned softly. He got up a bit and we kissed again as he turned his head to me.  Those blue eyes omg those blue eyes.  I fucked him hard and shot a load as he was jerking his cock. He shot all over the chair.

I let him take a quick shower in the basement bathroom. "be quick and quiet" I reminded him!  He kissed me.  He jumped in the shower. The only towel I had was the one we came on.  He used it to wipe off and said "it smells wonderful"  OMG I want to fuck him again and again.  BUT,  he had to go and it was late and everyone was asleep.  I went upstairs and he followed. Everyone was still asleep. It was quiet. He kissed me at the door and smiled.  I didn't even get his name.  But I will remember his beautiful blue eyes and that hot ass!

He left and when I looked at my app. he had sent me a thank you.  I thanked him for coming over.  I hope I see him again.  I jerked another load thinking about our encounter.  I'm horny just writing this now.  I need more sex. I need to unload my cum till my balls are empty. BH

Mannn that's so hot....just what I need right now ...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bihairy said:

Hot story. Who is “everyone” that was asleep upstairs? 😈

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Hot. Sounds like the 18 y/o I hooked up with last night minus the hairy chest. He lives in the neighborhood and wanted to fuck but neither of us can fuck, so we used the fenced in backyard of a vacant house nearby. It has a six foot wooden privacy fence and I’ve used it for some hookups where neither of us can host. He was super into kissing and stroking each other’s cocks and we were naked pretty quickly. He’d already admitted to playing with other guys and I had no problem sliding inside him and he was gladly moaning as I unloaded inside him and he did the same to me as I begged for it. We were at it for a while as the nearly full moon shone down on both of us. I loved that he never asked about condoms or wrapping and just went for it. We have each other’s numbers and I’m sure we’ll be doing more of this too.