Joe Biden

drscorpio

• Moderators

There was previously a thread about Joe Biden that turned into a dumpster fire. When I deleted every abusive post or response to one that quoted it, there wasn't enough left to make sense of things. 

Apologies to anyone who tried to make a serious contribution.  

You may use this thread to have a calm, civil discussion about the presumptive Democratic Nominee. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely voting for Biden and hopefully American will remember Covid-19 in November. Slow acting on this after Washington state was the first hot spot, than New York. I live in Florida which is another hot spot. Unfortunately, 35 percent of the cases is in the county south of me. 

• Moderators

Can't remember what I wrote here the first time around, so I'll start from scratch.

Biden really is not my preferred option among the original Democratic field, not even my second or third. Frankly, I'm appalled that the old white men are doing so well, but it does point up the fact that the current version of party politics we have in the USA is largely concerned with maintaining the power base of the oligarchy. I'll be voting for him anyway, because Trump is not an option (I'll stop right there about Trump in a probably bootless attempt to stick to the subject 😉)

• Like 6

From what I saw of interviews with Joe Biden it’s my impression that he’s suffering from mental decline. I don’t think he stands a chance when it comes to debates. Just watch a video of him in the Obama days compared to this year - it’s night and day and not in a good way.

I think the dems are going to have to find a new candidate now before it comes too apparent.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Biden’s mentality and mental capacity is declining, which is both sad and scary to watch in a presidential candidate. If my choice is Trump or Biden, I’m picking Trump no question. Biden can’t string a sentence together let alone come up with strong initiatives that help me and our country. 

21 minutes ago, C10H15N said:

Sorry.  Biden is mentally incapable of functioning as President. 

All politics aside, the bookmakers in Vegas (the only ones I trust on this) show he doesn't stand a chance of winning.   

He will do much better than Trump. Trump has done the exact same mental mistakes if you want to call it that As Biden has. Maybe even worse! Mental capacity  is gonna be the selling point for the right though. It ain’t gonna work! Too many people are sick of Trump and his antics. At least Biden will have reasonable advisers around him to help him make decisions instead of thinking he is God and making all of them on his own! 

Edited by curiousaboutbb
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, curiousaboutbb said:

He will do much better than Trump. Trump has done the exact same mental mistakes if you want to call it that As Biden has. Maybe even worse! Mental capacity  is gonna be the selling point for the right though. It ain’t gonna work! Too many people are sick of Trump and his antics. At least Biden will have reasonable advisers around him to help him make decisions instead of thinking he is God and making all of them on his own! 

Don't let your confirmation bias and the lame stream media cloud your thinking.  The money never lies. 

president2020.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/21/2020 at 10:45 AM, drscorpio said:

Trump didn't stand a chance in the debates 4 years ago. Hillary made mincemeat of him every time. I don't think they actually matter much. 

What planet are you from?  Trump mopped the floor with Hagatha

• Upvote 1