Joe Biden

drscorpio

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hungandmean

Hes a credibly accused rapist and the most disgusting part of America is that it won't even fucking matter.

And he isn't even as foul as the credibly accused rapist y'all elected.

If my eyes could roll any harder back into my skull they'd be slot machines at this point because y'all Americans are ridiculous 

Guest perverthomoslave

I'm not American, but as a Mexican, I am very involved in Mexican politics (in a party that doesn't really have as much national support, but rather just a campaign song that became a meme), and I'm seeing America do the same mistakes Mexico has done for decades, which is  a) voting with the heart rather than the mind, and b) fragmenting a wing and consolidating the other.

Imo, the best call for now is Biden. Bernie is practically out of the race (though still getting delegates), and he's the only option to keep America balanced. Probably Congress will stay significantly red, and having a Republican president, with a Republican Senate and Republican House, regardless of what the republicans wanted to do, is going to breed chaos. There needs to be a balance between the parties so that party loyalty doesn't create more issues than it already does.

Also, Leftists, if you want to get Trump out, stay Democrat until there's more stability. Fragmenting the Left vote between Democrat and Green is just going to make it worse. Here we have only one right wing party (PAN), one centrist party (PRI), and five [YES, FIVE] left-wing parties (PRD, MC [here I am], PT, Morena and NA). Because of this, although the left parties have a lot more votes all together, the right wing party still wins because of fragmentation. Don't make the same mistakes we've done, please.

14 hours ago, perverthomoslave said:

I'm not American, but as a Mexican, I am very involved in Mexican politics (in a party that doesn't really have as much national support, but rather just a campaign song that became a meme), and I'm seeing America do the same mistakes Mexico has done for decades, which is  a) voting with the heart rather than the mind, and b) fragmenting a wing and consolidating the other.

Imo, the best call for now is Biden. Bernie is practically out of the race (though still getting delegates), and he's the only option to keep America balanced. Probably Congress will stay significantly red, and having a Republican president, with a Republican Senate and Republican House, regardless of what the republicans wanted to do, is going to breed chaos. There needs to be a balance between the parties so that party loyalty doesn't create more issues than it already does.

Also, Leftists, if you want to get Trump out, stay Democrat until there's more stability. Fragmenting the Left vote between Democrat and Green is just going to make it worse. Here we have only one right wing party (PAN), one centrist party (PRI), and five [YES, FIVE] left-wing parties (PRD, MC [here I am], PT, Morena and NA). Because of this, although the left parties have a lot more votes all together, the right wing party still wins because of fragmentation. Don't make the same mistakes we've done, please.

I'd point out that "Congress" is in fact not significantly red at all. One chamber out of two is solidly blue at this point (and has been, for more than a year), and the Republicans hold a slim majority that is almost guaranteed to shrink in November. 

As for the advice on the major parties: while you're correct, there will always be purists, aka nuts, who think that THIS time their handful of fragmented members scattered by the tens and twenties over multiple states will somehow triumph over adversity. Instead of aligning with a major party and helping shape its platform, they prefer to "not be corrupted" by "special interests" (ignoring that they're the most "special" interests of all) and they prefer to sit on the sidelines and bitch instead of actually pushing candidates with a chance of winning. Bless their hearts.

I’m not voting for Joe Biden because of the crime bill a him working with segregationist (as if that work equivalent to working with a teachers union or something but I digress). I’ve learned my lesson from voting for Obama, I’m voting for my self interest like every other group. Unless he or Trump says they are going to do something tangible for Black people, I’m out on both. IDC if Trump wins again or not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please everyone is paying attention solely to either Biden or Trump when the major decision of which to vote for lies upon the Supreme Court.  We all know within the next year our wonderful RBG will be no longer sitting as one of our justices.  Our country can not afford to lose that pick to Trump.  It would make the ratio so far conservative I fear we will never return.  It’s imperative we vote for Biden trusting that he will only do 4 yrs and hopefully a younger and more fresh voice will prevail.  We currently are 5-4 and to go to 6-3 we can kiss gay rights, female and religious decisions to all fall to a conservative voice.   I know that’s not a world that any of us here would be happy living in.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/6/2020 at 11:30 PM, 4BBC2USE said:

Please everyone is paying attention solely to either Biden or Trump when the major decision of which to vote for lies upon the Supreme Court.  We all know within the next year our wonderful RBG will be no longer sitting as one of our justices.  Our country can not afford to lose that pick to Trump.  It would make the ratio so far conservative I fear we will never return.  It’s imperative we vote for Biden trusting that he will only do 4 yrs and hopefully a younger and more fresh voice will prevail.  We currently are 5-4 and to go to 6-3 we can kiss gay rights, female and religious decisions to all fall to a conservative voice.   I know that’s not a world that any of us here would be happy living in.  

This is also why it's critical for anyone who lives in a state with a  US Senate race this fall where the Democratic candidate has even the slightest chance of winning, to vote for that candidate.

As long as the Republicans control the Senate, even if we elect a Democratic president, there's no guarantee Cocaine Mitch will allow a Senate vote on any Supreme Court nominee, even in the first year of the president's term. He blocked virtually every court nominee (for district and appellate courts as well as the Supreme Court) for the last two years of Obama's term, and there's no guarantee he wouldn't try to do the same thing for four years under Biden.

That means you folks in Georgia, Nevada, Montana, Arizona, North Carolina, Maine, MIchigan, and Iowa, especially, need to turn out to vote for whoever's the Democrat on the ballot for the Senate in your state. Luckily, most of the Democratic challengers for those seats are competent and deserve election in their own rights.

I certainly hope Alabamans will turn out to vote for Doug Jones, but I'm a realist enough to know his win for the unexpired term a couple of years ago was basically due to even Republicans being disgusted with their child-molesting candidate Roy Moore. This time, Jones will face the winner of the Republican runoff between a popular football coach and former senator, Trump AG, and current Trump attack target Jeff Sessions, either of whom has an excellent chance of avoiding Moore's fate. The only potential twist is if Sessions makes the runoff and Trump refuses to make nice with him, splitting the R's or causing them to skip that race entirely. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Isn't everyone who stands fpr high office in the US a rapist or as good as?  It's compulsory for judges as far as I can tell.

Trump or Biden?  I really don't envy you that one.  Maybe write in Xi Jinping instead?

• Downvote 1

All i'm going to say is that there is a HUGE amount of cognitive dissonance in here regarding biden, hillary and anything bearing any resemblance to truth. If i am going to be banned again for speaking my mind so be it.  Neither truth nor the First Amendment prevail here. 😞  If your opinion and the FACTS differs from what the owner and the admin want to believe then you will be banned.  Rawtop and drscorpio tell me that us not the truth!

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

All i'm going to say is that there is a HUGE amount of cognitive dissonance in here regarding biden, hillary and anything bearing any resemblance to truth. If i am going to be banned again for speaking my mind so be it.  Neither truth nor the First Amendment prevail here. 😞  If your opinion and the FACTS differs from what the owner and the admin want to believe then you will be banned.  Rawtop and drscorpio tell me that us not the truth!

Dude, that's your opinion not a fact. It's obvious to everyone you don't understand that by now. 

The First Amendment prohibits the GOVERNMENT from doing certain things not private entities. Since Breeding Zone is a website and not the US Federal Government, any rules we have about what people can or cannot say have nothing to do with the First Amendment. 

There are plenty of people who have posted things in THIS THREAD that I personally disagree with. Not a single one of them has been banned or disciplined. That includes you; I would be perfectly within my rights to given you an infraction for calling out the management of the site. That is against the rules. But I am not going to feed your martyr complex. No one has a vendetta against you; you just persist in making trouble on the forum, and we don't allow that. 

Enjoy your free pass. It is the last one you get from me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2020 at 1:03 PM, drscorpio said:

Whatever else you say about him, this was a damn fine campaign ad

If you believe biden believes this then you have not watched his ACTIONS over the last 30 years. His words in this are good.  His actions?  His actions show this was written for him and that it is bullshit. 

On 5/5/2020 at 5:37 PM, BootmanLA said:

One chamber out of two is solidly blue at this point (and has been, for more than a year), and the Republicans hold a slim majority that is almost guaranteed to shrink in November. 

LOL The House will flip red in November.  We the American People are taking it back, count on it.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

If you believe biden believes this then you have not watched his ACTIONS over the last 30 years. His words in this are good.  His actions?  His actions show this was written for him and that it is bullshit. 

I just was complementing the ad. I am not a huge Biden fan, but if he is the nominee of my party, I will support him. That's how party's are supposed to work. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, speedo21 said:

LOL The House will flip red in November.  We the American People are taking it back, count on it.

You do know, don't you, that the only reason the Republicans have been able to have a House majority at all, in the last 20 years, is because of extreme gerrymandering? You do know, don't you, that state after state is ending that practice (in some cases, by order of the state supreme court), which is contributing to ongoing and heavy losses in GOP house seats? You do know, don't you, that "the American People" cast more votes for Democrats for the House every year, year after year, than Republicans - by a margin of nearly 9 million in the last midterm (which usually benefits Republicans)?

I'm not sure what fantasy world you're living in that you think people are moving towards the Republican Party, but I would suggest you re-anchor in the real world, where in the last midterm 41 House seats flipped from Democratic to Republican (the third largest such flip since Watergate, which coincides with the onset of modern campaigning). And they flipped across the board, in liberal states like CA, NY, and IL; moderate states, like IA, MN, MI, and PA; and conservative states like UT, GA, TX, and SC. How you turn that momentum around when the top of your ticket is losing support almost on a daily basis and is increasingly deranged, I have no idea.

• Like 2