Cheating bottom

rawbttm449

Long time reader, first time writer here.

About me: I am a 30 year old guy, average build, 6c cock, vers bottom.  I have only ever barebacked, no pull outs.  I recently got married, but I love to play around on the side.  Say what you want and I don't need comments about what's right and wrong.  The purpose of this story is to hopefully help get you off.  Anyways, it's a huge turn on knowing I take loads without him knowing or his approval.   Our sex life is good, but very vanilla.  I've tried to do threesomes with him, but it's of no use.  So I play around sometimes when I get the chance.  Anyways, onto the story:

Last week, I got off work and was horny as fuck.  I hopped on Grindr to see who was around and got hit up by this hot 40 year old Italian guy who needed his dick sucked really badly.  Now, I needed to get home to my husband but I had some time to kill so I went over to this guy's apartment.  I walked in and immediately stripped naked.  I walked into his living room and found him naked and hard on the couch, so I got down on my knees and put is 7 inch cock in my mouth.  He was leaking precum and it tasted so good.  I licked the precum off his dick and started to makeout with him.  He pinched my nipples and I don't think my dick could've gotten any harder.  I love having my nipples played with. 

Now, after being at work for sometime, I know I probably didn't smell the greatest, but this guy lifts my arms and licks my sweaty pits. Fucking sexy!  We continue to makeout, and he sees my wedding ring on my finger.  I ask if that's ok, and he says it doesn't matter, and it's a huge turn on to fuck someone's husband.  We never mentioned fucking, I was strictly there to blow him, but I am always down to bottom.  I tell him that he should send me home with a nice, warm load in my ass, and he tells me to bend over.  No condoms mentioned at all, he starts to tease my hole.  I feel him spit in my tight hole and he slides his raw dick in.  I'm tight as hell, but so turned on that eventually it goes in pretty easily.  He starts pumping and we makeout as he takes me from behind.  I know neither of us will last long and after 10 pumps into my tight hole he starts moaning and telling me he's going to cum.  I tell him to breed my hole and it sends him over the edge.  As he's breeding me, I start to cum a huge load onto his bed sheets.  When we're done, he stays in me and we makeout some more.  Eventually he pulls out, scoops some of my cum off the sheets and tastes it.  We make out with my cum for a few minutes and then I get dressed and head for home.  We've made plans to hookup after I get off work.  I really hope to see him again.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 5

Guest Descartes70817

I can't help myself when it comes to cheating. I've cheated through three marriages with both men and women. Any time I was away from home sleeping in a hotel somewhere I found someone who wanted my cum inside them, often in the same hotel. Often it started out as oral only but still finished as bareback, no pullout, anal instead

Hot post!  I didn't realize how much I'm into cheaters till this site brought it out of me.  I don't think very many males (especially) are successful at monagamy - and personally I'd never try it again!  There was a point when I realized at least half my regulars were "attached".  They ALWAYS start out saying it's an open relationship, but most of the time I'd eventually realize the other half doesn't know it's "open" lol.  Some will text, but when someone won't switch over to texting and wants to keep it on an app that's a pretty good sign it's not as open as they let on :)  Attached cheaters are some of the most reliable fucks too though - they know when their short window of opportunity is and  ALWAYS show up - not high,  just horny to get what they need!!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/20/2020 at 7:48 PM, rawbttm449 said:

Long time reader, first time writer here.

About me: I am a 30 year old guy, average build, 6c cock, vers bottom.  I have only ever barebacked, no pull outs.  I recently got married, but I love to play around on the side.  Say what you want and I don't need comments about what's right and wrong.  The purpose of this story is to hopefully help get you off.  Anyways, it's a huge turn on knowing I take loads without him knowing or his approval.   Our sex life is good, but very vanilla.  I've tried to do threesomes with him, but it's of no use.  So I play around sometimes when I get the chance.  Anyways, onto the story:

Last week, I got off work and was horny as fuck.  I hopped on Grindr to see who was around and got hit up by this hot 40 year old Italian guy who needed his dick sucked really badly.  Now, I needed to get home to my husband but I had some time to kill so I went over to this guy's apartment.  I walked in and immediately stripped naked.  I walked into his living room and found him naked and hard on the couch, so I got down on my knees and put is 7 inch cock in my mouth.  He was leaking precum and it tasted so good.  I licked the precum off his dick and started to makeout with him.  He pinched my nipples and I don't think my dick could've gotten any harder.  I love having my nipples played with. 

Now, after being at work for sometime, I know I probably didn't smell the greatest, but this guy lifts my arms and licks my sweaty pits. Fucking sexy!  We continue to makeout, and he sees my wedding ring on my finger.  I ask if that's ok, and he says it doesn't matter, and it's a huge turn on to fuck someone's husband.  We never mentioned fucking, I was strictly there to blow him, but I am always down to bottom.  I tell him that he should send me home with a nice, warm load in my ass, and he tells me to bend over.  No condoms mentioned at all, he starts to tease my hole.  I feel him spit in my tight hole and he slides his raw dick in.  I'm tight as hell, but so turned on that eventually it goes in pretty easily.  He starts pumping and we makeout as he takes me from behind.  I know neither of us will last long and after 10 pumps into my tight hole he starts moaning and telling me he's going to cum.  I tell him to breed my hole and it sends him over the edge.  As he's breeding me, I start to cum a huge load onto his bed sheets.  When we're done, he stays in me and we makeout some more.  Eventually he pulls out, scoops some of my cum off the sheets and tastes it.  We make out with my cum for a few minutes and then I get dressed and head for home.  We've made plans to hookup after I get off work.  I really hope to see him again.

I cheat especially when my bf and i travel. somehow having sex with someone in our bed is a huge turn on for me. my bf loves pound and dump so i always look for someone else's top husband who is into passionate sex. long foreplay and breed my ass. one time, bf came back literally after i just got bred by someone, didnt have time to clean up, he buried his horny cock in my ass, told me i was wet. I lied that i was getting ready, after he added another load in me, lots of cum drip out of slutty hole. he was surprised thinking he shot huge loads in me....hot 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 4/26/2020 at 8:10 PM, justsexnowatl said:

Hot post!  I didn't realize how much I'm into cheaters till this site brought it out of me.  I don't think very many males (especially) are successful at monagamy - and personally I'd never try it again!  There was a point when I realized at least half my regulars were "attached".  They ALWAYS start out saying it's an open relationship, but most of the time I'd eventually realize the other half doesn't know it's "open" lol.  Some will text, but when someone won't switch over to texting and wants to keep it on an app that's a pretty good sign it's not as open as they let on 🙂 Attached cheaters are some of the most reliable fucks too though - they know when their short window of opportunity is and  ALWAYS show up - not high,  just horny to get what they need!!  

Hear, hear! My best encounters are usually with attached guys. The best one was during a foursome --- a fuck bud of mine and his friends who are a couple. Guy 1 is bottom and has a strict rule on using condoms. His boyfriend, Guy 2, is a top.

Perhaps it was the alcohol or him seeing my fuck bud going inside me bareback, but when Guy 1 was not looking and busy cleaning himself up after the first round, his partner, Guy 2, immediately plunged his dick inside me without bothering to put on any rubber while whispering nasty things into my ear. He pumped and pumped until Guy 1 was done cleaning. He didn't cum, but that was the hottest---cheating on his boyfriend while the guy was actually around.

I also enjoyed showing a married neighbor the ropes around fucking a guy's ass. Now this guy bred me good with his wife having no clue, his wedding finger glistening around his finger while saying how it feels so much better to fuck a guy instead of a woman.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is one of my most favorite posts ever. I too am a cheater bottom and top. Nothing is hotter than coming home from an errand or meeting my husband after being out on a run when I’ve got a load, a stranger’s load usually, percolating deep in my ass. Have encountered more cheater judgment but I’m like hey, do you want to breed me or what? They always do. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1