Total Bottom vs Submissive bottom

Footnotes

for me, being a total bottom just means a guy is only into sucking or getting fucked without being dominated! a submissive bottom, in addition to sucking and getting fucked, is also into various kink such as bondage, discipline, s&m, fisting and loves to be Dominated!

Well, total bottoms are always looking to get fuck and take loads up the ass. ALthough some "total" bottoms are not that "total" and they do breed a hole once in a while.

Submissive bottom is a bottom (maybe not a total bottom) who incorporates a little of S/M into the bottom role. Somthing like that

I often get bare fucked by this one guy I met on grindr. He's pretty controlling and likes to put his his feet in my mouth, and likes my face in his ass. All of which I'm happy to do. He fucks me and Completes inside of me. He's pretty controlling and often rough. I don't know if that makes me a sub or not. But we have a good time.

"Total" Bottoms are demanding, control freaks who expects tops to work their asses off to please the little pig.

Someone tells me they're at "Total" Bottom and I think, "What a lazy piece of shit!!!"

Really! Then, by that definition of "Total", I could say I've met some "Total" Tops that fit your definition.

To me, total (or 100%) bottom means I like to get fucked, and I never fuck. Total (or 100%) Top means that he fucks, and never gets fucked. Non-total top or bottom just means you are Versatile.

When I get fucked, I'm working every bit as hard as my Top to draw his cock into my hole as deep as he can get it. Unless he just wants to do a pump and dump, I'm working with him to prolong our mutual pleasure as long as we can. I love it when my Top can pace himself, and tell me what he wants me to do. Some tops want to do all the driving, while others want me to milk his cock. In any event, my reward for doing a good job in giving my Top pleasure is getting him to spray his precious cumload deep up my fuckchute.

A total bottom is a physical thing: someone who just wants to get fucked. A submissive bottom throws in a mental aspect: the deep-seated need to serve a top, including but not limited to giving up his fuck chute for his top.

When I go online to look for a hot bottom to fuck, I ask myself: Is this boy just looking to get fucked (total bottom)? Or is this boy looking to satisfy his top in the deepest way possible (submissive bottom)? I'll take the submissive total bottom any day and indeed this is the only type of boy I like to fuck.

I for one am a total bottom. I used to get sucked, then sucked a huge bbc one day. Then I would suck the occasional guy. A girlfriend, who knew I tried bi convinced me to fuck a guy and kiss him. I did. She then set me up to meet another friend to just have me blow him. I did. I was still a top. I only wanted to fuck never be fucked, but I was open to letting a guy or a girl play with my ass.

I got married, not to the girl above :(, within a year. I meet an older guy, and from day 1 I only sucked and within a month he was fucking me bareback. I have not fucked another guy since. I only get fucked

Joe

For me, it's all about your attitude towards getting fucked. A total bottom is someone who enjoys having a cock up their ass more than the opposite. A submissive bottom feels a need to submit himself to the more dominant top. I'm vers, myself, but depending on my mood and what ever chems happen to be in my system, I have been known to become that total cock worshipping sub bottom.

• 3 months later...

I am a submissive bottom. I can be versatile sometimes but most of the times I love to be a submissive bottom for dominant top or tops. The pleasure of being a submissive bottom is more than just the physical pleasure, especially when the chemistry with the dominant top is right. As a submissive bottom, my physical pleasure becomes less important and I focus on my tops pleasure and when the tops are pleased, I feel the pleasure of achievement as well as other physical pleasure of getting fucked and stuff. (I think)

A total bottom is a physical thing: someone who just wants to get fucked. A submissive bottom throws in a mental aspect: the deep-seated need to serve a top, including but not limited to giving up his fuck chute for his top.

When I go online to look for a hot bottom to fuck, I ask myself: Is this boy just looking to get fucked (total bottom)? Or is this boy looking to satisfy his top in the deepest way possible (submissive bottom)? I'll take the submissive total bottom any day and indeed this is the only type of boy I like to fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

I would describe myself as a submissive bottom because to me a total bottom wants to suck a cock and take it up his arse, and then leave it at that. But my attitude is to let go of having to be in control of day to day stuff, and submitting my body, my mouth, my hole, to a top/versatile guy who wants to use them to express his desires.

• 9 months later...

Total bottom just loves to get fucked all the time. A submissive bottom doesn't necessarily have to get fucked but love to submit themselves to the dominant tops' wills. Usually a submissive bottom gets fucked too but sometimes it's not necessary. Then there are a total submissive bottom like me who just loves to do anything for cocks. Basically I am obsessed with cocks and love to worship & pleasure them. =)

'

What separates the total bottoms from submissive bottoms

Out there. And what makes for a fun time when being a submissive bottom