Question

Go on Grindr late at night lol. You get a lot of homeless or semi-homeless guys looking for places to hang out. I’ve had a few. Some good , some bad, and one is a semi regular now. Really sweet guy but is restless and doesn’t want to quit drugs. I get him in the shower and then to my bedroom and then he just pounds away at me. Once a couple of my buddies were in a room down the hall with the door closed and the said all they could hear for hours was the constant “thwack, thwack, thwack” of him banging my fuck hole.

• Upvote 2

• 9 months later...

I’ve been bred by homeless guys both in SF and in LA.  It’s best if you go with a buddy, but I’ve found multiple guys very friendly and receptive to taking my ass and breeding me. When I go now I take bags of clothes, pants, socks, underwear, etc. but whenever I have stopped by I’ve had multiple men welcome the opportunity to fuck an ass.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...