I have long loved seeing men with PAs, especially seeing them bareback with it in, and I have had the great pleasure five or six times to be the grateful recipient - ranging in gauge from 6 to 0 ga.  I am also extremely attracted to men who have septums, especially larger gauge ones.  I've never had the pleasure of kissing a man with a septum, but hope (and lust) springs eternal.  I've read a fair amount about PAs, what different men say is the best - curved barbell, captive bead, screw in bead...  The one thing I can't really find is men who have them, especially larger ones, talking about how it feels to the top, and men who get fucked by a man with them, talking about how it feels.  It has unfortunately been about 6 years since I had one, which was 6 ga, and the 0 ga was probably twenty years ago.  I DO remember how fast he made me cum!  It is an experience I really want again.  I'd like to hear from other men who have them, or who get fucked by men who have them.  If this isn't your thing, please don't attempt to convince the rest of us how wrong we are.  Just acknowledge that we like something different than you do and move on.  No one's wrong, no one's right.

I would also love to have someone to ask questions about all the different jewelry, i.e. door knockers, wands, etc, particularly for going in the dick.  Reply here, or if you're willing to have ongoing conversations about this, send me a message.

I've got six total. 6 gauge ears, a 2 gauge septum 6 gauge nipple rings, and a 00 gauge PA. I love topping with my PA and love bottoming for a man with one. Hell, I love it when a man pays attention to any of my piercings. I've posted pics below. 

Feel free to message me with any questions. 

• Like 1

Thanks Werebear and ukcumpig for your replies and pics.  I'd love to hear about what it feels like to you having any kind of sex with it -- jacking, getting sucked, fucking, getting fucked.  For me, beyond the erotic nature of having a man that has a ring of steel in his cock in my mouth and then in my ass that makes me horny beyond explanation, my recollection of how amazing it felt, feeling it move and thump inside me, especially on my prostate, makes me want it again so much.  Hell, makes me want a man with one every fucking day.