Any role changes thorughout the years?

hungry_hole

I started out as, and have been, a Bottom-Sub. . . Trained in old guard as a boy, to serve my, man and his needs. In time I was given a collar of sorts. (given a tattoo as a property mark). and was allowed a greater amount of freedom, by my dom to seek my lifemate and boy to train of my own. (My dom' is married and has a husband at home. He wants me to find a husband like he has. . very nice man).

In time, I had to learn to make a leap from my comfort-zone, and not be 100% bottom. . and not be 100% sub. I had to learn to become a better top. . and to become more assertive and Dominant.

I now have a couple (sub) men in my life that I am dom for. . . I am also a Leather-Cub. to a fantastic Bear-DOM. ; so I can truely say, I get to enjoy the best of both worlds, being a switch for BDSM.. and Be more versitile for Bareback.

Quick answer: Yes I have changed over the years. Learned to open my eyes and be more easy going with regards to sex and sex practices. a Better repitiore of things to do and pleasures to be given and gained.

Woofs. this topic got me to think some. . thanks.

• 7 years later...

My first sex was oral and once I learned to have anal sex I did it, but I was 90% a top. Boyfriends and other Bottoms liked me as a top because of my large/thick cock. It was always enjoyable to top, and it was easier.  So through most of my life I was a top and then in my 30s I started to bottom more. I LOVED BEING A BOTTOM, but HIV scared me and I also felt a lot of bottoming shaming by friends and some tops; even by my gay uncle. So then I became more versatile. But the past 4 or 5 years I’ve become almost exclusively a CumDump bottom! PReP helped me with experiencing raw sex as did all the guys on BZ! My courage to be a total bottom grew and I LOVE BOTTOMING AND SERVING AS A RECEPTICAL FOR ALPHA TOP SPERM! Now I’m off PReP, totally raw whore CumDump! Sex has never been better!!!

A

• Like 1

Just now, Riverfk said:

Coincidentally, I've always been a kick-ass swaggering Top, so...

Just further confirmation that we are a match.  Time to get me pregnant.🙂

6 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

100% bottom for the world. My hubby likes to bottom so I have to top him sometimes which I detest.

I know, I detest it too now!   I only bottom! It took me awhile to get here, but best sex ever!!!

• Like 1

Early on, I was a bottom, but was never really "schooled" into how to bttm and it always hurt like hell. So, evolved over to top. Then in my 40s, started hooking up with what was previously a platonic friend and he knew how to train a bottom. I never looked back after that. 100% Bottom now.

I started having sex at 17 and cruised the park at night. Most guys wanted a blowjob or to fuck me and I loved it. Then started going to clubs and hooked up with fellow students. Having a fat 7" dick some expected me to flip-flop and I did but topping was never something I liked to do so after a while I made clear I was bottoming only. That turned out never to be a problem, not with a young killer bubble butt 😉 And I bottomed only ever since.

As you age I thought about switching (older tops are more in demand than older bottoms) but my heart isn't really into it and it wouldn't be much fun for the bottoms either so I never did.