60s-Today

I don't know if this belongs here. 

Today I'm a chaser, but in the 60s, I was bisexual, then I went into the military and shipped off to Vietnam. When I came back, the world had changed; we have the sexual revolution going on free love Stone Wall had happened. They released from the hospital, I started to hang out in the West Village and was shock at how many were on the street and the bars where everyone was cruising for sex as the bathrooms always packed with people sucking dick or getting fuck. The best place to hang was at the Ram Rod bar on Christopher Street & West Street. Across the street with the pier abandoned where you could get on your knees, suck a dick or get fucked in the ass in the dark areas. The Police would come by at first, but there were too many of us as on a summer night on the weekends, there would be thousands of us hanging out looking to hook up. 

By 1973 I was down there every weekend even in the winter I was there. One night I met Harry, and he changed my life as the bar was so packed you could not move, so Harry said, let's go back to his place, which was a few blocks away. Harry's place was very different from the walls, all-black rubber sheets on the bed, and rings on the headboard and side of the bed. He asks if I ever did poppers, I say no and tells me to get naked. Harry hands me the bottle, and for me to inhale and hold it, do it again, and again. I was flying as he pushed me down to the bed then told me to suck his dick as he puts cuffs on my wrists, ankles, and for me to get on my stomach. 

Harry puts a leather pillow under my stomach, then takes some rope to the cuffs then ties it to the rings on the headboard and side, so my legs are now spread eagle with my ass exposed. For the first time, I'm getting my hole rimmed; he is driving me nuts as he says keep hitting the poppers. Harry is spitting on my ass hole and working his fingers into me before he fucks me. That night Harry gave me so many loads I lost count. It was also the first time I suck a dick after a load into my ass. I know cum was leaking out of my ass, leaving a stain on my pants, but it felt so good, but on the subway home, I ran into some asshole that to start a fight, I told them to leave me, and they stated Gay-bashing me. After the first one hit me my Military training kick in and I took the 3 of them apart, the next stop was not my stop, but I want to get away ASAP and took a cab the rest of the way home. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I told Harry about what happened s,o the next time I will stay at his place overnight at his place. Harry showed me a lot about cleaning out your hole how to suck a dick and rim an ass hole. I tell Harry do others do this as he is laughing then says next Sunday he will take me to a club for men only. 

The Man Hole club is at 28 9th ave. I ask Harry how I should dress, so he gives me some of his leather to ware. At the club, you go down these small stares that are dimly lit but so many HOT looking men smoking cigars. Harry is holding my hand and introducing me to his friends and showing me what goes on. In the corner, I see this guy in the sling with someone hand in his hole, and I can't take my eyes off this. I guess Harry sees where my mind is, so we go over and watch. I see the one in the sling is breathing poppers as everyone around is yelling wreck that worthless hole as my dick is rock hard. The fister can see how hot I am from watching this and ask if I ever had my fist in an ass. I say no then says come I will show you as he takes some Crisco on my hand and arm, they say collapse my hand, so it's like a duck head. I get four finders in, and then he says this pice shit is a slut just push your hand in, I never felt something so warm as I passed my wrist and I feel his heart beating.

That night I had a great time sucking dick getting fuck and my first time drinking piss. Harry and I became regulars at the Man Hole Club; we also invited to some private home parties.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

From 1973-1982 going to the clubs and parties was a time I can't forget as you would walk into a place,, and someone was getting fisted. The smell of poppers in the air and the grunts and grones was a sound of heaven.

With me being a bottom, it was me would put on a cross to be a flogged or whip to my back or ass. Back then is how you did a warm-up in the Gay Leather community then be put in bondage on some piece of equipment to be tortured, fucked, fisted, or pissed on.

At the Vault, they had 4th floors, and someone new asked what they had a bathtub in the middle of the room, I told him to hang around you will see. Later that night, a slave was brought put in the tub, and everyone pissed on him, calling him a faggot as the gang was pissing on him, telling him to open his mouth and drink it. Then he was taken over to the bench strapped down, and everyone got the chance to fuck, by the time it was my turn to fuck his hole was so creamy with cum as back then who used condoms. If you had an STD, you would get a shot or some pills, and in a week or two, you were ok. Being on the floor of these clubs was the last place you wanted to be looking back on it today, but then you had no problem as it was covered with cum, pis., and always sticky.

The first time I was fisted, Harry took me to Hellfire; at the time, I did not know he was going to fist me, but I knew something was going to happen that night. I get there, and we are all greeting each other, having a drink. I'm in my leather harness and chaps; as the sling is empty, Harry says to jump in, and they start to strap me down tight, so I won't be able to move. I thought Harry is going to fuck me, but when I see a few cans of Crisco open up. Harry and a few friends are around me and welcoming me to the club of the Red Hanky. Most people would use a few fingers to open my hole, but Harry, with a few friends, spat on my ass hole and started to fuck me as hard and fast as they can as poppers are under my nose. I'm in pig heaves as load after load deposited into my ass. Harry says that enuff for the faggot to get fisted as the Crisco is smeared over my hole and with four fingers with the Crisco and cum making the rest of his hand to go in deep as the rest of the gang cheered Harry on to go deeper and to wreck my hole as that night there was some tourist in the club that night, so it egged me on to put on a show as I started screaming to wreck my ass. The others in our group were spitting on me, calling me all kinds of names.

In those years, I was a real pig you could whip me until I was bleeding then fuck or fist me all night long. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

It was so much fun fucking sucking and fisting in those years. By 1980 we were seeing people disappearing and getting sick with some death. People were saying it was a Gay dying, and when Harry became sick in 1982 affected me as I cared for him every day until he died, I moved out of the West Village as it was so depressing hearing, so many friends are no longer with us. 

The Hell Fire & Vault clubs were still open but it was safe sex only, and after a few years, it became NO SEX at all. I then got into BDSM and having sex with condoms & gloves as I was a condom fairy now. I would help to raise funds at events that started to help at NYC Leather Pride night became a member of GMSM and TES. BDSM is another world, and it was fun, but it was not as much fun as before.

So from 1982-2004,  I was a condom fairy but then one day, I was getting fuck, and the condom broke, and I was scared shit as I did not know his status, but it felt so good as there is no lube like cum. He told me he was negative, so I felt OK but went to get tested. 

I started to do a lot of reading about HIV as it was no longer the death sentence like it was before. So I would let the Top fuck me the way he wanted, either it is raw or with a condom. Many were still with a condom, but the ones who fucked me raw and gave me a load in my holes  I was in heaven. 

I also wanted to get a few body piercing, so my first one is a Prince Albert when I had it done I was scared shit but being a pain slut it was over quick, the real pain is when I had my first piss now that was painful. Later I got a Jacobs latter of 8 rings on my scrotum. The most painful was when I had my nipples pierced that FUCKING hurt.

I was looking for raw loads from people who said they were negative even *****, who I would see when nothing was around. I started to hang at some of the clubs & bathhouse that was still around, and by 2016 I made the final decision to chase.

At events like IML & MAL are fun as I would hook up with some friends. One year at MAL, a friend who I know from Ass Pig said if I want to go to his room party. As soon as I entered, I knew a few of them as they are members of ONXNY, which is a black leather men's group and have work with them a few times for their charity events. 

As soon as I'm in the room, they say clean that hole out and deep as I know what that. Means I come out, and I see one with there legs over their shoulder, and he is getting his hole pounded hard and fast.

I lay down on the bed face down spread my legs, fingers are going in, then his fist, and in front, I have this dark god with a 9-inch dick as he strokes it. I have a hand in my ass working over my prostrate as the say to the one with the 9-inch dick can I serve you. He jumps, grabs my slave collar, and puts his dick in my mouth. On the other bed, they are still going as fast as before. The one who's dick I'm sucking says I want to put this load in your ass, so the hand is pulled out of my ass and replace by a dick that gives me the fuck you dream about as he pounds my hole. The one on the other bed comes over grabs my collar then puts his dick in front of my face, I open my mouth they a cum cover dick in my mouth.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

By 1982 we know something was not right as the days of going out to Fire Island on a Friday morning and going back to work on Monday had come to an end. You would show up to the house that everyone would chip in for with anywhere 20-30 people. It was a fuck fest with everyone fucking each other as in those days, and no one used condoms. If you caught an STD, you would get a shot, and in 2 weeks, you were back to normal. During the day, you would be naked on the beach, and in the dunes, you could fuck an suck all you wanted to, it was not getting fuck if sand was in your hole as sometimes you would get cut and bleed a little. Today if you are chasing like me now and if the Top is Poz and you see blood, you are happy that you might become POZ. People started to get sick, and no one knew what was going on, and I stop after a few good fuck buddies died.

I stop going out to sex parties but would go to the BDSM clubs as not sex was not allowed anymore. I would help some who were near the end of their life get through the day by cooking for them, taking them to the bathroom as some look like they came from a Nazi Concentration camp nothing but skin and bones. 

For close to 10 years, I was not fucking or fisted, but the urge was always there. I could not take it anymore, but I knew if I were going to get fuck or fist, it would have to be with a condom or glove.

I started to cruise Craigslist and found this Latin who said he had an 8-inch dick but only fucks safe even a blow job safe. 

So it was that or nothing, and I could not resist anymore. He was what he said he was nice 8-inch dick, but the taste of that condom on his dick as I gave him a blow job sucked, and I almost threw up. He flips me on my stomach, put some lube on my hole, and started to fuck me.WOW was I out of shape, and I used to take bigger dicks with ease, but just to be getting fuck was worth it.

I realize I had to get my hole back into shape, so I bought some butt plugs and went to work stretching my hole out again. I hope one day to be a bottom that you just spit on my cunt and fuck it for hours again.

It's not easy for me to write this.

• Like 3

With the advent of the internet, hooking up and getting formation was a lot easier than before. Craigslist and others were the sites we went to, and I was looking for those who played safe; this was before PrEP. At least I was getting fuck and sucking a dick with a condom on (YUCK).
I also like getting a massage with a happy ending; you can find that simple back then. After work one day, I found this massage therapist with a hot picture.  I arrive he says to me to take a shower; I come out naked he tells me to lay on the bed face down. He asks if I mind if he is naked, of course, not as I love to look at a hot looking male. He pours some warm oil to my back; he says you have some knots on your back. It's going to be painful to take them out; I know what a pressure point massage is, he knows he is doing as he takes them out. He comes to my side, and I see him naked for the first time with an 8-inch dick. With all the pain just to see this hot Latin was worth it, he tells me to spread my legs wide as he climbs between them as he works on my back I feel his dick dragging on my body, and I'm in heaven. 

He puts some oil down my ass crack as his finger follows it to my hole as his thumb goes in my ass, then says, spread your legs wider. I feel his dick going in me, and the feeling is so fantastic, but I realize its RAW. Panic goes through my head of I only get fuck now with condoms. He knows how to fuck and is driving me nuts as there is NOTHING like a RAW dick in your ASS NOTHING. So I start to squeeze my ass mussels he says stop as I don't want to cum in you, I ask why he says he is POZ. Now real panic goes into me either do I throw him off and run away or just enjoy the moment. I let him finish as he shoots his load onto my back; I just lay there as he cleans me up. I get up I give him a big kiss as he leads me to the shower to clean up.

I could not sleep as I just a raw dick fuck me that was POZ. My mind is so confused, so I give him a call, and the line disconnected. 

A few months later, PrEP came out, so I started taking it looking for raw loads, and with the internet, it was not hard now. Most parties were still 90% condoms, but the few who fuck raw started to start their own party.

• Like 1