Hunky Doctor talks about Covid19

• Moderators

I was tipped off to these videos by an ex who is trained as a microbiologist. Dr. Mike Hansen posts videos on YouTube about various health concerns. These videos are fairly technical and long. He does try to spice things up with a joke here and there; he has a perfect deadpan delivery. Also, he's not unpleasant to look at. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
On 4/23/2020 at 11:20 PM, BootmanLA said:

What, bleach and lysol aren't on the promising drugs list? I thought for sure they would be after today's press conference.

I think this video was out before that informative press conference. I am sure they will be included in the next video. 😉

On 4/28/2020 at 9:26 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i am a critical care nurse in a teaching hospital and i often catch myself staring at all the FUCKING HOT residents. i swear some of them are flirting with me, which is likely just wishful thinking on my part, but damn there's some sweet hotties. sigh

I love all the scrubs, the low neck line showing a hairy chest, the pants showing free balling or bulges and nice arse.  Lol. This is how I spend covid time ogling the docs and all health staffs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I love all the scrubs, the low neck line showing a hairy chest, the pants showing free balling or bulges and nice arse.  Lol. This is how I spend covid time ogling the docs and all health staffs. 

I am so unprofessional, but safe.

😈

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...