Cumdump Lacking in Ass to Eat

Guest DetroitAnon

Eating Ass of Tops and Verse Tops  

8 members have voted

1. 1. As a Top, do you like your ass ate by bottoms?

• Love it!
    • Sometimes
    • Depends
    • Rarely
    • Hate It
    • No, I’m too alpha to allow a bottom to eat my ass
    • Only by Other Tops
    • I’m mostly a bottom and eat lots of ass
    • Im mostly a bottom and share in your pain.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2020 at 03:59 AM

Guest DetroitAnon

While I love being a Cum dump, bending over doggy style with my door open taking anon loads (pump n dump), it limits my opportunity to eat ass.  Tops almost always have the chance to eat his bottom’s ass.   

The problem for me is that I love eating good ass just as much as taking dick.    Being an anon pump-n-dump cum dump, if I see a glorious ass on a top who is about to breed me, what’s my chance of the top allowing me that opportunity? Should I simply ask?   I’m very good at it, and guys on the receiving end love how I eat out their hole.  

I’d love your comments, and if you would answer the poll.

Edited by DetroitAnon
Typos

I am a cumdump too and at private parties I tell tops that I love eating ass as much as being fucked for hours. often guys just dump me in the middle of the room or in front of a couch and while one guy bangs my hole, the other sits in front of me on the couch and I either suck his dick or eat his hole. I only like to eat smooth holes, so that's my only request.