PopperMeUp79

In the age of iPhones and apps, I had completely off cruising in rest areas. I did it throughout my 20s, but then it was replaced with online options and later apps. So when I stopped at a rest area yesterday for a quick pee, I was surprised to find guys cruising in the restroom. Surprised and EXHILARATED.  It’s a rest area fairly close to my home, so I have never stopped there before. But I was running errands and, with most places shut down for the pandemic, I didn’t want to rely on chance because I needed to take a whiz fast. The rest area is along 495 outside Boston, so it sees a lot of activity, even with the reduced traffic due to the shutdown.

I ran in quickly, the musty smell of a public restroom sheathed in concrete with too little ventilation quickly reminded me of being 20 and discovering this [banned word] cruising ground. There were two older guys hanging out at the urinals. I didn’t think much of it at first, but once I was in position I left the sexual tension in the air, and caught a sidelong glance at my cock from the guy on my right. I took a furtive glance at one, then the other, and saw both were semi hard. A thrill ran through me and I realized I had wandered into a cruising spot. It’s been a month since I’ve had any action, and I got hard right away.

My next step may sound odd at first.  I finished peeing, zipped out, and darted out of the restroom. I imagine the guys were disappointed I wasn’t a new playmate — or at least not an obvious one, yet. I opened the trunk of my car and pulled out my emergency overnight bag (I keep one in case I decide to crash at a friend’s house after drinking too much). It only took a moment to pull out the small bottles of poppers and lube stowed there. If I was going to get cruised, I was going to be ready for action!

I walked back into the restroom, unzipped, and caught the startled guys quickly separating from one another at the urinals. I didn’t waste time stepping up the urinal and starting to stroke. The chubbier of the two silver daddies didn’t waste time either, immediately reaching over to grab my cock. I moaned softly — it’s been a month! He was actually a bit aggressive, but I didn’t care — I can work with aggressive. The other guy was more tentative, slowly stroking to my right as he watched us start. The guy to my left had stepped closer, working both our cocks. I knelt down and started blowing him. He clamped a hand on the back of my head and started pumping. I was totally caught up in the scene, blowing this guy at the toilets, the musty smell of his balls mixed with the stagnant restroom air, and the risk we were out in the open. 

“Come with me,” he said, pulling my shoulder. I stood up and we walked back to the last stall, which happened to be handicapped. I dropped trowe, both of us standing together stroking.  I look around the larger stall, disappointed by the metal dividers. I remembered my 20-year-old self discovering the allure of gloryholes roughly cut in the old fiber dividers, and sucking anonymous cocks that peeked through looking for satisfaction. That little bit of nostalgia was helping feed my excitement now, and I reached out to take the chubby daddy’s hand and guided it to my ass. He didn’t waste a second. He aggressively handled my ass, separating the cheeks to find my hole and roughly finger it. His eyes got a bit wild as he looked at me and confirmed what was being offered. I pulled out poppers and took the first hit with one hand while pressing the bottle of lube into his hand with the other. He popped the top open and began lubing my hole. The intoxicating rush of poppers washed over me as I stepped one leg out of my jeans, finding a more relaxed position to have him begin working my ass. I was generous with the lube on his cock, making sure it was totally slick. He stepped behind me and I bent forward, taking a second hit of poppers. 

He pushed against my hole. It was an aggressive push. He wasn’t graceful, but was a man on a mission. I’m sure I winced and gasped at first, but he didn’t give me a chance to do anything about it. His cock just forced my hole open and he roughly grabbed my hips. He just banged away at my ass, thrust after thrust after thrust. It was easy to find his rhythm, and I matched it by pushing back onto his cock when he thrust forward. There was some quiet smacking of skin on skin while he raw fucked me. Otherwise we were quiet, knowing anyone could walk into the restroom and interrupt us. We both knew time was short, and he wasn’t going to waste this chance. I was caught up in the thrill of a sleazy rest area fuck, buzzed on poppers with a stranger’s cock pounding me. He started to get more intense, and I knew what was coming. He grunted quietly, the rhythmic pounding now becoming long, deep, deliberate thrusts — he held each thrust inside me a moment before delivering another one as he pushed his load further up and in.  He never asked or said a word; he just used my hole as his dumping ground.

After how aggressive he’d been, I was surprised he decided to linger in my hole a few moments after breeding me. He seemed to be relishing the warm, tight space he’d just violated. Then I felt his cock slide out of me, and I started to stand up.

”You’re not done yet”

I felt a hand push me back into the bent over position. The other daddy was still there — I had kind of forgotten about him. He lined his cock up with my hole and entered more slowly than the first guy had. I gasped a bit and quickly fumbled for my poppers and a strong hit. This cock was much thicker and penetrated deeper. “I’m already close,” he whispered.

I couldn’t hold in the grunts as this guy fucked me. He had more style than the first, appreciating how good his own cock felt inside a tight ass. In the moment, I didn’t care we were in a public space. “Oh my fuck!” I said, feeling that hot cock use me. He seemed to be panting, and it wasn’t long before he unleashed his load, cum spraying inside me. “Oh fuck. Breed me~” He added his load, pushing it in deep and making sure he got everything from me that he wanted before pulling out.

He tapped my ass, zipped up his lubed cock, and walked out of the stall. The first guy was also gone.  I pulled my jeans back on, washed my hands, and headed out. In my head I was still reeling from the hot experience. Bred by two anon daddy’s in the rest area. 

Yes, I’m going back today.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I spent my "formative years" cruising rest stops.  As soon as I got my license at 16 I started going to one on the Northern State Parkway on Long Island.  Usually always scored and got a blow job there.  Train stations restrooms too on the LIRR.  I'd really started years earlier, about 11 years old believe it or not, in the lower level rest room at Roosevelt Field shopping center.  To this day have no idea what first led me there - it was like instinct in an animal, knowing the way home without ever having been there before.  So many good memories and, the one arrest...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...