Poz adventures in pro wrestling

Maybe that can also happen?

After the 2 on 1 fight we organized wrestling for mixed but many female wrestling fans. After the general battles, Cody, Ashton, Bryce, Ryan and Joe should fight each other individually. As a spectator now only the female wrestling fans. You should then leave a review.

Who do you like as a fighter?

Who has the best way of fighting

Who do you trust to be the best?

Who has the most beautiful body

How about potency

who do you want to get to know personally.

The five players should wear skin-tight jerseys so that you can see what the potency shows.

After the fight of the five guys, a break of four weeks was announced. (Some of the fighters had to get the flu first.) All shouldn't have sex during the time. After that, the same female wrestling fans were invited to a long fight between the five fighters who submitted the ratings. The invitation hinted at how sexually starved the fighters are. And if you wanted them, you should have the opportunity to get together with your favorite. There was room enough for that. But much more came forward. The fans had made propaganda. So blue pills had to be there.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's still much more to come ...

PART 13: HELLO TO JOE'S DARK SIDE

Joe told me earlier that he intended to bring a few special items to hide under the ring when he first arrived at the building. I didn’t know the exact contents, but I knew they would make the final match of the night fun – at least for poz punishers like Joe and me, less so for 19-year-old straight jocks and tag-team partners Cody and Ryan. 

As energetic Cody stood in the corner yelling his protests to the ref and urging poor Ryan to make the tag, Joe put the small cardboard box under his arm and walked slowly around outside the ring, watching Cody’s battered partner legitimately struggle to muster enough energy to even get to his knees. I wondered if the bruises would we visible on Ryan’s lean, tanned body in a day or two.

As Joe stalked his prey, I approached both camera operators – the only other people remaining in the entire building thanks to COVID-19 crowd restrictions – and told them that this match was scheduled to be a boring beatdown. I slipped each of them $50, assured them we'd take care of the cameras, and sent them home. They attached their still-running cameras to tripods just outside opposite corners of the ring to catch the remaining action (which I knew would be anything but boring) and headed out the front door, car keys in hand. I watched as they walked out, letting the doors lock automatically behind them.

Joe glanced my way and saw my quick, approving nod, assuring him that it was “go time.” As he sat the box down on the floor outside the ring, he lifted two pair of black handcuffs and held them out of view. Quickly sliding back into the ring, Joe stomped Ryan’s hapless abs three times, then slid his meaty hands under Ryan’s tight biceps and in one swift move lifted and threw the kid hard into the corner. Before the boy could slide back down into a sweaty heap, Joe grabbed his chin and spit hard from deep within his gut, aiming specifically for the kid’s eyes while they fluttered open. Then another. The thick globs of saliva found their mark and began to drip out of Ryan's eyes and down his humiliated cheeks.

Joe lifted his right hand and smacked the boy across left, wet cheek. “Whaaack!” The sound echoed in the empty room. Joe lifted his left hand and smacked the kid across his right cheek. “Whaack!” Joe took the handcuffs and attached one end of each pair to the top ring rope while Ryan’s arms fell limply to his sides.

All the while, Cody stood in his corner screaming for his partner to find the energy to make the tag. That energy wouldn’t come, at least not tonight. As Ryan took more abuse, Cody’s look of anger began to look more like unexpected despair and bewilderment at Joe’s unhinged rage. The ref mostly stood by, doing his best to keep Ryan from being completely decimated in a match that had been already been scheduled as a no-disqualification match (probably now to the regret of Cody and Ryan).

Finally, Cody’s concern for his depleted partner overwhelmed him, and he charged the ring to try and pull the much bigger Joe off his friend. Joe greeted him with giant, stiff forearm strikes to Cody’s back, followed by his two meaty hands wrapped around Cody’s muscular neck until the jock sank to the mat, clutching at his throat. This was a level of pure, raw, painful rage that Cody had never encountered in a professional wrestling match. He never prepared for this. There was no way he could.

With Cody on his stomach, and his perfectly-muscled ass lifted slightly into the air, Joe turned his attention back to Ryan and lifted him fully upright in the corner.

“I'm sorry to do this to you, boy,” Joe muttered. 

Joe took one step backward and, in a quick thrust, lifted his massive black boot straight upward and into Ryan’s healthy, youthful crotch. Ryan’s thin layer of white spandex and worthless jockstrap did nothing to soften the blow. Ryan was already in such a haze that his eyes simply opened and bugged out just for about 3 seconds while he let out a “oooooooh, uunh” before appearing to lose consciousness completely. Joe took the opportunity to slip his fingers under each side of the boy’s white trunks and slide them down over his muscled legs, leaving the beaten kid in his white wrestling boots and thin, sweaty white jockstrap that hinted at a more-than-ample flaccid cock and balls hiding underneath. Joe slid the boy’s white wrestling gear into the side of his own black trunks as a souvenir. The ref’s eyes lingered lustfully at Ryan’s nearly-visible cock and balls.

Joe turned Ryan to face the corner, then lifted Ryan’s left arm and slipped it into the first black metal handcuff. He lifted Ryan’s second hand and cuffed it as well. With Ryan nearly unconscious but unable to slump even if he tried, Joe reached around and cupped Ryan’s slightly stubbled chin and leaned in. He gave the 19-year-old jock a soft kiss on the lips, then again spit into the boy's eyes before letting his head slump again.

As Ryan drifted off, Joe turned around to attack his other young trophy, Cody. He walked to the opposite side of the ring and lifted Cody by his thick, sweaty hair, then slung the kid forward into the corner. Cody’s strong chest and abs met the turnbuckles with a painful thud, and as the boy stumbled backward, he was crushed by Joe's thunderous forearm that sent Cody hard back into the corner in a 180-pound heap.

Joe slid outside the ring and again shuffled through his box of toys, this time lifting his hands up to show me and the ref two pair of pink, fuzzy metal handcuffs. It was obvious that Joe didn’t want to just abuse these kids. He wanted to emasculate them.

A wide, devious grin spread across Joe’s bearded face as he jumped back into the ring and turned Cody around to face him. Joe pulled his left hand back and, with no warning, forced it hard into Cody’s muscled abs and held it there as he drove it in further. Cody let out an “uuuuuum, fuck” but never even found the strength to open his eyes.

“Sorry, Cody. I always liked you best,” Joe whispered just before leaning into the jock’s face to give him a soft kiss on the lips. He followed by spitting into the kid's face, using his big paws to rub his wad of saliva across Cody's model-handsome features. Within seconds, the kid – just like his partner – was turned around with his back to Joe and embarrassingly cuffed to the top rope of the ring, defenseless to stop the out-of-control monster degrading him.

With Cody helpless and borderline unconscious, Joe lifted the kid’s legs to peel off the white spandex trunks identical to those of his partner. As Joe slipped them down the boy’s legs, Cody’s second flimsy layer – a white lycra posing strap -- came into full few. It was a sight the ref once again seemed to enjoy as he let his eyes linger.

While I stared at the near-naked jock and hottest poz conquest of my life so far (twice, in fact), I briefly imagined how many tickets we could have sold for gay men to witness this brutal moment live and up-close. I also began to wonder how often Cody's young, meaty cock had oozed my DNA, whether into his own hand, a condom, or an unsuspecting hole. Had he been tested? Did he have any idea that he was shooting pure venom? And will Ryan be as easy as Cody? Or maybe he'll put up a fight?

Joe slid Cody’s white gear into the side of his own trunks alongside Ryan’s, then stood there proudly. I suddenly realized I was fully hard, and I suspected precum would soon be visible in the bulging crotch of my jeans. I looked in Joe’s direction and could see the outline of his thick, hardened cock through his wrestling trunks. As the ref’s eyes darted between Joe and me, I could see what appeared to be a hard-on in the loose-fitting black pants of his ref’s uniform.

Joe yelled out as I snapped out of my trance.

“Hey, boss!” he said. “Ready?”

Edited by joethomas
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

CHAPTER 14: CODY AND RYAN MEET THEIR FATE 

It took a couple of seconds to snap myself out of what seemed like a dream state. Watching Joe -- a big, burly, muscle-bear of a wrestler -- completely emasculate and abuse two 19-year-old stud opponents was more than erotic. It was fucking mesmerizing. And now, with tag-team partners Cody and Ryan sweaty, handcuffed, and on the verge of unconsciousness, it was time for the victor to enjoy his spoils.

Joe's hefty, poz cock was clearly swelling in his black trunks as he motioned me to join him in the ring. The middle-aged ref I chose for this event seemed more than eager to stand aside and enjoy Joe's wanton abuse of the two jocks -- my suspicion that the ref was gay seemed confirmed when began adjusting his swelling crotch through his black pants. This stopped being a pro wrestling match as soon as I paid the camera crew to leave the building and lock the doors. It had turned into a nightmare scenario for two naive jocks who had no idea that Joe and I were not what we appeared to be. We were both poz daddies aching to bring newbies into the brotherhood.

I slid into the ring and gave Joe a fist-bump, congratulating him on his erotic accomplishment. He had physically abused, embarrassed, stripped, and handcuffed two beautiful specimens, both 19 years old, tanned, and the definition of “Adonis.”

“Which one do you want, champ?” I asked Joe. He responded without any hesitation.

“Cody. Pretty sure you got him knocked up already, but he’s due for another strain,” he said with a wink. “Go enjoy Ryan, Boss Man.”

Looking back, what happened over the next several minutes was almost a blur. Using spit for lube, I fucked and bred 19-year-old Ryan while he wore his sweaty jockstrap – he was so out of it, I’m not sure he knew what was happening. He let out a slight grunt when I initially pressed into his muscular virgin ass, but otherwise he was quiet the entire time. It took me about 2 minutes to shoot my virus into his jock hole. I didn’t particularly want him awake and protesting (even though that’s sometimes a turn-on). I will always have the image in my mind: Hunky, straight Ryan handcuffed to the corner in a wrestling ring, beaten nearly unconscious, stripped down to nothing but a white jockstrap, white wrestling boots, knee pads, and sweat, with a trickle of my poz seed dripping out of his hole down his tanned leg.

The entire time I was breeding my own hand-cuffed boy toy, I was glancing over my shoulder and hearing Joe pounding Cody’s beautiful jock ass. Cody’s white posing strap had been pulled down and clung to the bottom of his muscular cheeks. Joe was definitely in the mood for dirty talk, even if Cody was completely out of it and unresponsive. After I shot my seed into Ryan, I pulled out of his amazing hole and walked to the opposite side of the ring. I reached around and began to squeeze Joe’s nipples as he fucked his prize.

“Fucking straight jock boy tease, you knew this was coming,” Joe told the handcuffed wrestler as he shoved in and out of the boy’s hole. “I know Boss Man already knocked you up, but get ready for a new strain to really fuck up your world. Ready son? Ready for Big Joe’s death seed? What’s your girlfriend gonna think now?”

The words I heard next blew my mind. Even today, I replay them over and over.

“Yes ... Sir,” Cody said.

Joe heard it, too, and that was the trigger to send him over the edge and unleash a week’s worth of HVL cum into the 19-year-old straight jock. Cody made a slight groan as Joe unloaded in him, but otherwise the kid stayed quiet.

Just hearing Cody’s weak reply to Joe made me wish I could’ve worked up a second load to give the kid, but after breeding Ryan, I was done for now. I stepped back and watched as Joe pulled out of his boy. I turned around and, for the first time in a while, saw that the referee was wide-eyed and watching the scene play out.

“Hey Dave, want a piece?” I asked him. He stammered for a moment and said “No, not this time. But thanks.” Quickly he gathered his keys and wallet and left the building.

There was almost a sadness when Joe and I traded glances and realized that our poz fuck-fest with these straight teenagers was over. Something told me that Joe hadn’t enjoyed this kind of fun in a while, but we both knew it would happen again. The coronavirus might limit our options, but we knew those limits wouldn’t hold us back long.

It didn’t take us long to get Cody and Ryan uncuffed, dressed, and checked into a local motel, although we definitely enjoyed seeing our prizes immobilized during the process. The boys  were still out of it when we took them to their room fully clothed and placed a couple of empty bottles of Jack Daniel’s and Goldschlager around the room, just in case they were confused about what happened and chose to easily blame it on the liquor. (It probably helped that Joe managed to place a couple of very real and very effective choke-holds on Cody when he appeared to be waking up.)

Before we left, I left both boys $1,000 in cash and a note: “You two had the match of the year tonight. Hope you’re not too sore.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1