The Insemination

As Mike sat in the back of the car blind folded, his cock hard and leaking precum into his boxer briefs. He reflected back to where his desire for another mans cock all started. Remembering at the age of 14 with his best friend on a camping trip, showing each other their cocks. His buddy kneeling in front of him and taking him into his mouth and giving him his first blow job. Being so turned on that he wanted to know what it felt like to give one too. Returning the favor he took his best buds cock into his mouth and got his first taste of cock and the musky taste of his first precum. 

His first time getting fucked (total disaster). To meeting Bill, who would teach him how to take cock and only bare cock. After training his hole for cock, giving him his first load of cum. Mike was completely hooked after feeling Bills load inside of him. 

It was also Bill that encouraged him to start letting other men fuck him, telling mike that he was made for taking cock, and he should share his ass with other men. But to always remember. Bare only and no wasted loads.  This of course led to taking anon loads over the years. 

All the different hotel rooms, bed rooms, parks, and book stores. Mike never contracted anything. He knew that he would eventually be pozzed with all the anon loads he took, but he always had the desire deep down that when it happened, he wanted to know when, where, and who it happened with.  He knew that once he opened his hole to a cock he was giving himself over to the top and to his desires and needs. So when it came to when he was going to be converted, he wanted to have that little bit of control. 

The area that Mike lived in was very conservative. Plenty of guys liked to fuck and suck. But anyone that was poz was also on meds. So if he wanted a viral load he would have to travel for it.  Such was life he thought laughing. 

One night her was on BZ reading the “Your last load” posts and stroking a little when he jumped into the Bug Chasing section. Even Knowing there wouldn’t be any grifters in his area, he looked anyway. He was looking through the posts when one in particular caught his eye. “Insemination Service Available”. Intrigued, he clicked on it. 

• Like 29
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

******This is fictional, and in no way is an actual offer. This is for story purposes ONLY!******

"Insemination Service Available"

"Looking to be converted?  I offer a service that can help you achieve this goal, my service is designed and guaranteed to give you the status you are looking for. My service is not for everyone, I do not do hook-ups, give bug chasers a thrill, or work with individuals that are looking for my special essence for personal vendettas. Everyone has their own road to travel and are looking for their own purpose. I offer the chance to help you achieve this.

My Service is 100% natural with full penetration and ejactulation done in a complete clinical setting (Actual Clinic). 

If this peaks your interest, or speaks to you on a very personal level, please contact me via message. Describe yourself, what you are looking for and why you think my service is right for you (Heavy screening will be done to make sure you are a good fit for this service). Please leave a way to contact you (phone number preferably), if selected, you will be contacted with further instructions for an initial screening."

Edited by nlsfn069
  • Like 20
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

20 hours ago, nlsfn069 said:

It was also Bill that encouraged him to start letting other men fuck him, telling mike that he was made for taking cock, and he should share his ass with other men. But to always remember. Bare only and no wasted loads.  This of course led to taking anon loads over the years. 

He knew that once he opened his hole to a cock he was giving himself over to the top and to his desires and needs.

I clipped and pasted two portions of your great story, as to me they describe the essence of who and what we are, what we need, and what we'll do for it, whether seeking conversion or not.  Oink!

• Like 1

Intrigued. Mike contemplated the ad, he loved the idea, but figured the guy was no where near him. Checking the profile he found the location to be empty. 

Still he thought, he really liked the idea of what this guy was offering. Deep in his soul he knew this was the next step for him. The offer would give him the chance of know who and when it happened and he really liked the no nonsense clinical aspect of it. Mike figured what the hell, I’ll message the guy and see what happens, most likely will never hear back anyway. 

Mike clicked on the message button. 

“Hello, my name is Mike, I saw your ad for insemination services and was very intrigued. I have been Bareback bottoming for guys for a long time now and have so far not contracted anything. I know it’s a matter of time before I’m stung with a viral load. Deep down I truly want to have it happen, but I would like to know when and how it happens. Hope that makes sense. 

I am not am not looking for this because I feel I deserve it, or because I want to start stealthing other guys. I just know in my heart that this is something I truly desire. 

I honestly appreciate your clinical approach to helping others. It really strikes a cord with me and I feel like it’s the perfect way for me to be inseminated. 

I hope to hear back from you in the near future. I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Mike”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

Mike hit send and then went back to looking at some more post. After about 30 minutes his phone dinged with a text message, he picked it up and looked. He didn’t recognize the number but it was in his area code. Opening the message it read. 

“Hi Mike, thanks for the interest in my service, I like your state of mind and look forward to furthering this process. My assistant will be in touch with you soon. 

Thanks again. 
Dr. X”

Mike was in shock reading the text, he had to re-read is several times. He actually got a reply. Was this guy actually in his area? Or was he using an app to use local numbers for clients? Either way, Mike was both nervous and extremely excited with this. He honestly thought he would never hear anything. 

His mind raced with thoughts about what was going to happen. He was very excited with the thought of possibility being selected, but how was this going to happen? How would the actually work. 

Mike didn’t have to wait long before he would get his answers. About ten minutes passed and his phone started ringing. Another unknown number but in the same area code. Mike answered “Hello”. From the other end, a soft spoken male voice replied. “Hello, is this Mike?”  “Yes it is” Mike replied. 

”Hi, this is Jason with Dr. X’s Office. I was calling in regards to your message about the service. Do you have a few minutes to discuss it?”

”Yes I do, and thank you for getting back with me.” 

”No problem, I’m glad you are interested in the service, and it looks like you are in the area so that will make travel arrangements much easier. So basically today, I would like to go over a short questionnaire to see if this will be a good fit for you and the Dr. we find this helps to weed out the guys looking for a thrill or guys who are not looking for the right reasons.  Does this sound okay to you Mike?”

”Yeah, I’m okay with that and I honestly appreciate it. “

”Great, well let’s get started and once we have the answers and if you seem to be a good fit, we can talk about the appointment and process involved.”

“Sounds good”

”What do you consider to be your orientation?”

”I would say Bi-Sexual

”Are you currently active with both sexes?

”With men more than women”

”Would you still engage in sexual intercourse with women if you are insemnitated?”

”Only with consent and would use condoms if we did. I Have had a vasectomy, but still wouldn’t want to inseminate a woman unnecessarily.”

”Good to know. Are you married?”

”No”

”Have you been married?”

”Yes, I was married for ten years to a woman”

”Children?”

”Yes, two”

”Do they know that you are Bi?”

”No”

”If selected for insemination, will you tell them?”

”Only if medically necessary”

”Okay, now for sex with other men. Are strictly a bottom, or are you a top also?”

”Mostly a bottom, I have topped before, but I prefer bottoming”

”Do you like oral? Give or Receive?”

”I like to give and receive oral” 

“Swallow?”

”Yes”

”Do you like to be intimate with men, or is it more about the physical act of sex?”

”I’m more into the physical act, I’m not really into kissing and other things with men”

”What’s your favorite way to have sex with men?”

“My favorite would be more of an anon scene. Prepped and ready for the top to mount me and use my hole for his pleasure until he cums”

”Do you let them ejaculate inside of you?”

”Yes, I only have sex bareback and always let the top ejaculate inside of me. It brings me pleasure to feel his cum inside of me”

”Do you ever ejaculate while bottoming? Hands free or manually?”

”I don’t usually masturbate while bottoming, I have ejaculated while bottoming though”

”When was your first experience with a man?”

”I was 14, my best friend and I started giving each other blow jobs” 

“Did you perform oral to completion then?”

”Yes, that was the first time I ever tasted cum”

”Did you like it?”

”Not at first, but after a couple times, I started to enjoy it” 

“When was your first experience with anal sex?”

”That was also with my best friend, we both tried it with each other”

”Did you penetrate him?”

”Yes, but he said it hurt, so I pull out. I tried to bottom for him then and it was the same. It hurt too much so he also pulled out” 

“Did you use condoms?”

”No”

”Do you still have sex with your best friend?”

”No, we do not live near each other anymore. We stopped when we were around 16”  

“Okay, when was your next sexual experience with a man?”

”That would be years later, while I was married, I always desired it, but never acted on it until the Internet became a way to find other guys online. I got together with an older gentleman and we would perform oral on each other, after a few times, he asked if he could top me. That would be my first true bottoming experience. We used condoms.”

”How many times did you bottom for him?”

”Six times”

”When did you start barebacking?”

”That would be my next encounter. The guy I had been getting together with moved out of state, so I started looking online for another guy to have some fun with. I found him on Manhunt. His name is Bill. I contacted him after reading his profile and seeing he was a total top. When he replied he told me he only tops bare. I was scared, but something about him made me feel okay to try it. He is the one who really trained me to be a good bottom and he was the first to ever ejaculate in me.”

”Very nice! It’s always good to have a good teacher to show you the ropes. Are you still active with him?”

”When we can, our schedules are out of sync now. He works nights.”

“Besides Bill, do you have any other ongoing active partners?”

”No, all others are just one time or anonymous hook ups “

”You said you’ve never had an STD?”

”Shockingly, No”

”Okay that’s enough background. If you’re selected for insemination will you continue bottoming?”

“I plan to, but will always let the top know my status”

”Condoms?”

”No”

”Will you top?”

”Honestly, I’m not sure. I’m not looking to infect anyone, so that will be something that will have to be determined with time and deep reflection. I can honestly say right now the answer is no, this is about my own path and life. But who knows what the future will hold”

”I like that answer! I think the Dr. will too. Would you ever stealth someone?”

”No. for one thing, I will always disclose my status and let the person know I do not use condoms. The other would be the legal side”

”Good! Okay, I think we’re good with the questioning.” 

So next step, will be for me to share this with the Dr. He will make the final decision. If selected, I will contact you again and we will go over to whole process, expectations, and any questions you have. Sound good?”

”Yeah that sounds great! Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you hopefully”

”I can honestly say that the Dr. will like what he sees, but I can’t guarantee it. Thank you for your time Mike and hopefull will be contacting you soon. Bye Mike”

”Goodbye”’

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

After Mike hung up the phone. He sat there bewildered for a few minutes. Did that just really happen? He never thought he would even hear from anyone and now he had spilled his sex life to a Dr’s assistant. (Was he even a real Dr?). His phone rang and scared him out of his thoughts. Looking at his phone he saw it was his oldest daughter. He spent the next hour talking with her and catching up. After hanging up he realized it was pretty late so he went to bed and dreamed about Dr’s offices and injections.  

The next morning he woke up early. He liked to start his weekends early and being Saturday he went for a morning ride on his bike. A quick ten miles on the trails, when he got back home, he jumped in the shower. He heard his phone ringing as he turned off the water. Jumping out quick he ran out to the bedroom naked and dripping, grabbing his phone he saw that it was the number that Jason had called from.  Picking up, he said “Hello” 

“Hi, is this Mike?”

”Yes it is”

”Hey Mike, it’s Jason from Dr. X’s office. How’s your morning going?”

”I’m good thanks, how about you?”

”I’m great thanks! I just wanted to call and let you know that Dr. X has looked over your questionnaire and he really liked what he read. He would like to book an appointment for you if you are still wanting the insemination procedure?”

”Um yeah, I definitely would like that”

”Great! So we have an opening next Saturday at 8:00 AM if that will work for you.”

”Yes next Saturday works for me.”

”Perfect. Will you be available this afternoon around 1:00 PM? I would like to stop by and do a blood draw and swab if you have about 30 minutes?”

”Yes, I’m free this afternoon”

”Okay great! I will come by and we can do the blood draw and I will go over the process with you. I’ll just need your address”

Mike gave Jason his address and they both said their good byes. Hanging up Mike checked his phone, it was a little after 11, he had some time to kill so he decided to go for a walk. 

During his walk, Mikes mind raced with the Turn of events over the last 24 hours. He’d gone from wondering if he would ever be seroconverted, how it would happen, when it would happen, and with who? Now he had answered an ad on BZ thinking he would never hear anything and within 7 days he would potentially be receiving a viral load that could (or will according to the Dr) convert him. 

Mike knew deep down that he was ready. This truly was the next step for his journey. Being able to control his destiny was always his dream. 

Looking at his watch he saw that it was after 12:00. He turned around and walked back the way he had come. Anxious now to meet with Jason and find out more about the procedure and how it happens. 

Mike returned home and jumped back in the shower after sweating on his walk. After finishing up and dressing he heard his phone ding at him with a text message. Checking it he saw it was from Jason’s number. “On my way, will be there in about ten minutes.”  Mike replied back “Okay, see you in a bit.”

The next ten minutes seemed to go by so slow. But finally Mike heard a knock on his door. Opening it, he found a good looking gentleman are 30 years old. Blonde hair, deep blue eyes, about the same height and weight as his 6 ft 185 pound frame. 

”Hi are you Mike?” He asked 

“Yes I am” he replied. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3