The Insemination

24 minutes ago, nlsfn069 said:

Remember, please keep the plug inside of you until you go to bed. We want a successful conversion” 

A successful conversion is what many of us are looking. That is why we look forward to taking poz loads. I certainly hope that my eventual conversion is a smooth and clinical as this one and that it actually happens as a one-and-done. Great story--great writing. Thanks. 

Edited by GeorgiaBoy
typo, edit
  • Like 3

Great story, have been following it and really like where and how this is going. Just wished it was possible and there were really places/clinics where this was really done and accessible for those of us that really need this type of care.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/27/2020 at 2:10 PM, nlsfn069 said:

******This is fictional, and in no way is an actual offer. This is for story purposes ONLY!******

"Insemination Service Available"

"Looking to be converted?  I offer a service that can help you achieve this goal, my service is designed and guaranteed to give you the status you are looking for. My service is not for everyone, I do not do hook-ups, give bug chasers a thrill, or work with individuals that are looking for my special essence for personal vendettas. Everyone has their own road to travel and are looking for their own purpose. I offer the chance to help you achieve this.

My Service is 100% natural with full penetration and ejactulation done in a complete clinical setting (Actual Clinic). 

If this peaks your interest, or speaks to you on a very personal level, please contact me via message. Describe yourself, what you are looking for and why you think my service is right for you (Heavy screening will be done to make sure you are a good fit for this service). Please leave a way to contact you (phone number preferably), if selected, you will be contacted with further instructions for an initial screening."

Hot💋

• Like 2

On 5/14/2020 at 10:11 AM, nlsfn069 said:

Laying on the bench, Mike could hear Jason putting things back in the drawers and cabinets. There was a quick double tap knock on the door and he heard it open. Turning his head he could see a man in scrubs walk in and then speak. 

”Jason, we all set?”

”Yes Dr, Mike is all prepped and ready”

”Great!”

Mike felt a warm hand on his back. 

”Hi Mike, I’m Dr X. It’s very nice to meet you.”

As he was talking he had moved to the front of the bench pushing a rolling stool with him. He sat down in it and mike found himself looking at the Dr for the first time. He was around his own age with brown hair streaked with grey. Blue eyes and full lips. Very handsome.

”So Mike, I see you have signed the contract, and I’m sure Jason has explained my situation to you. Are you nervous?”

”A little bit” Mike replied. 

”Do you still wish to proceed?”

”Yes I do Dr”

”Okay good! I will ask that same question two more times during the procedure. Once before I penetrate you and then again before I ejaculate. If you say yes, we will proceed and if you say no, the procedure will stop at that point. However, I must warn you. Once I begin the procedure, I will be leaking viral pre ejaculate inside of you, so at that point it will still be possible to sero convert. Do you understand that?”

”Yes I do Dr. I understand the risk” 

“Good! So here’s how this procedure will happen.”

As he was saying this he stood up and hooked his thumbs in his scrub bottoms and pulled them down a little. As he did his engorged cock sprang free. It was atleast eight inches and thick, with a mushroom head.  I could see the veins running through it. Nice heavy balls hanging below that looked full.  He turned slightly so the head was pointing directly at me. I could see pre cum leaking. Mike felt the urge to lick it up. But he refrained. As this was happening the Dr was telling him about the procedure. 

”I will ask if you wish to proceed, if you say yes. I will then penetrate you with my penis. It will be done with purpose, but not to inflict any sort of pain.”

As he was explaining this, he pulled his scrubs back up and sat down again. 

”Once I’m full penetrated, I will allow a little time for you to get adjusted to the girth and length. I will start to trust in and out of you. The thrusts will be full and deliberate to maximize the experience. It usually takes between fifteen to twenty thrusts for me to reach orgasm. Before I do I will ask you one last time if you wish to proceed. If you say yes, I will give my final thrusts. Bury myself completely inside of you and evacuate. I will remain quiet so that you get the full experience of the insemination. You should feel it happening. Once I am finished ejaculating, I will stay inside of you for a few minutes to allow all my semen to leak from me. I will the slowly remove myself from you carful to not remove any semen as I do. After that, I will clean up, Jason will clean you up and then you can get dressed. We will then go through the after care with you. Jason will then take you home. Sound good?”

”Sounds great Dr” 

“Great! Are you ready to proceed then?”

”Yes please” 

Amazing story!! The Doc explaining the procedure... OMG! I just about nutted!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2020 at 5:54 PM, nlsfn069 said:

As Mike sat in the back of the car blind folded, his cock hard and leaking precum into his boxer briefs. He reflected back to where his desire for another mans cock all started. Remembering at the age of 14 with his best friend on a camping trip, showing each other their cocks. His buddy kneeling in front of him and taking him into his mouth and giving him his first blow job. Being so turned on that he wanted to know what it felt like to give one too. Returning the favor he took his best buds cock into his mouth and got his first taste of cock and the musky taste of his first precum. 

His first time getting fucked (total disaster). To meeting Bill, who would teach him how to take cock and only bare cock. After training his hole for cock, giving him his first load of cum. Mike was completely hooked after feeling Bills load inside of him. 

It was also Bill that encouraged him to start letting other men fuck him, telling mike that he was made for taking cock, and he should share his ass with other men. But to always remember. Bare only and no wasted loads.  This of course led to taking anon loads over the years. 

All the different hotel rooms, bed rooms, parks, and book stores. Mike never contracted anything. He knew that he would eventually be pozzed with all the anon loads he took, but he always had the desire deep down that when it happened, he wanted to know when, where, and who it happened with.  He knew that once he opened his hole to a cock he was giving himself over to the top and to his desires and needs. So when it came to when he was going to be converted, he wanted to have that little bit of control. 

The area that Mike lived in was very conservative. Plenty of guys liked to fuck and suck. But anyone that was poz was also on meds. So if he wanted a viral load he would have to travel for it.  Such was life he thought laughing. 

One night her was on BZ reading the “Your last load” posts and stroking a little when he jumped into the Bug Chasing section. Even Knowing there wouldn’t be any grifters in his area, he looked anyway. He was looking through the posts when one in particular caught his eye. “Insemination Service Available”. Intrigued, he clicked on it. 

I've seen that on BZ